Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2009, 08:58 PM   #1
RAWR
Webkinz :)

lepordlizard is a splendid one to beholdlepordlizard is a splendid one to beholdlepordlizard is a splendid one to beholdlepordlizard is a splendid one to behold

Default lepordlizard's AWESOME Corkscrew of Webkinz!!! (Like a School of fish☺) Also a clan!!

Hi, and welcome to my Corkscrew of Webkinz!!!
I am lepordlizard, the owner of these awesome Webkinz!!

Flameclan:
(My Webkinz)
Key
Girl
Boy
Leader- Sorscha - Webkinz Whimsy Dragon
Apprentice- Spout- Webkinz Blue Whale

Deputy-
Darkfang - Webkinz Black Cat
Apprentice- Stanley- Webkinz Pelican

Medicine Animal-
Topaz - Webkinz Yellow Lab
Apprentice-
Albert - lil' kinz Basset Hound

Warriors

Snow Flake - Webkinz Samoyed
Harp - Webkinz Seal
Apprentice- Ishkunushk - lil' kinz Polar Bear

Gribbit - Webkinz Frog (Not On )
Apprentice- Crimson Clover - lil' kinzTree Frog

Salasar - Webkinz Striped Snake
Apprentice- Lieutenant Kermit - lil' kinz Bullfrog

Apple Blossom - Webkinz Love Puppy

Apprentice- Puss - lil' kinz Googles

Cocoa Bean - Webkinz Brown Cow
Apprentice-Lucky - lil' kinz Saint Bernard

Elders

General Dude - Webkinz Lepord Lizard (really a lazy lizard who doesn't care)

Treeclan:
My Brothers Webkinz (Guessing on Warriors and Apprentices)

Leader: Mini Bulldog - lil' kinz Bullfrog

Deputy:
Mini Black Bear - Webkinz Black Bear(Thought he was a lil' kinz!)

Warriors:

Black Bear - lil' kinz Black Bear
Bulldog - Webkinz Bullfrog

Spots - lil' kinz Lepord
Stripes - lil' kinz Tiger
Tusks - lil' kinz Elephant

Piglets Jr. - lil' kinz Pig
Crocs - Webkinz Crocodile
Carlos - lil' kinz Lion
Fred - lil' kinz Gorilla
Tiggerssss - Webkinz Tiger Snake

Apprentices:
Simon -
lil' kinz Alley Cat
Toronto - lil' kinz Blue Jay
Steve - lil' kinz Saint Bernard
Fresno - lil' kinz Hedgehog
Pablo- lil' kinz Robin

General Dollar- lil' kinz Googles
The Staring Blueberry- Webkinz Blue Googles

Elders:
Blitzen - Webkinz Reindeer (Former Leader)

FlowerClan:
(My Sister's Webkinz)
Leader- Won Ton -
lil' kinz Panda
Apprentice-George Jr - Webkinz Floppy Pig

Deputy-
Fire Breath - Webkinz Gecko

Apprentice-Cotton Candy - lil' kinz Yorkie

Medicine Animal-
Tiny Tulip - Webkinz Turtle
Apprentice- Perry - Webkinz Pink Googles

Warriors
Peanut0 - lil' kinz Pug
Pip - lil' kinz Mouse
Steve0 - Webkinz Manatee

Elders
None

About my Webkinz:
Puss is no longer with us. I accidentally lost in my Gran and Grandad's house. I will hopefully find him soon...

Harp was my second Webkinz. We were supposed to just be looking at stuff, but I convinced my mom to buy her

Iskunushk decided to have OFD like Sophie from Kat and the Webkinz and it turns out he does!!!(Not really!) You know the polar bear in Polar Plunge? I was trying to name him after that polar bear, but I messed up on his name!

General Dude is the laziest lizard you will ever see! When I saw that rack of leopard lizards I fell in love with them. General Dude was at the bottom of that pile of leopard lizards, so is permantly squished!! He will always have special place in my heart.

Albert is my Doggie Detective! I wanted to get the dog theme so I got Albert! (How selfish of me!!)

Lieutenant Kermit is a lil' kinz Bullfrog. My mom was at Parsons looking at jewelry. I thought it would be cool to have one because my brother has one too!! He got really mad..

I got Crimson- Clover or C.C. for my birthday. He is very shy and won't do anything without Gribbit, his mentor.

I got Sorscha because I LOVE dragons!! She is nice most of the time, but do NOT make her mad!!!!

I was trying to decide between a Chicken and a Samoyed... I ended up getting the Samoyed and named her Snow Flake. I added the "e" to make her name look fancy.

Salasar is my striped snake. I got an Artist's Palete Bed for him. Then I read his biography and it said he was an artist!! (Lucky me!)

Topaz is my yellow lab. She was my first Webkinz that I got off Ebay. She was $2.00!!

I got
Lucky at Walgreens. He was a Webkinz Cares pet!!! FYI: I dedicated that tag to Kat because she has an Autistic brother.

I got Darkfang when my A1C was at 7.8 (I am diabetic. Google it.)
7.8 is great for me because I am usually in the nines.

Cocoa Bean was my Christmas present before Christmas XD!
I turns out his birthday is on the day before my birthday too...

Apple Blossom was my Christmas present! She was in a gold bag and still smells like my mom's perfume! I logged her in at 6 in the morning!!

Spout was another one of those "mom, dad please buy me this Webkinz I haven't got one since Christmas!!" It ended up working... I am evil!

Lenny was a present to me since my birthday is in May. I named him Lenny because after I bought I went to a place called Lenny's Sub Shop... So that is how I named Lenny.

Stanley was a gift because I broke my finger three days ago so he is a "Get well soon" gift. I even taped his wing up so it is "broken" too

Please give me good ratings. Bad ones make me cry

I am not abandon you but I am going to camp On 5/24 and I will not be back on the computer until 5/30 Sorry!!

Last edited by lepordlizard; 05-24-2009 at 08:11 AM..
lepordlizard is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2009, 09:38 PM   #2
Hey.

ImAllSmilez is sweet stuff
ImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuff

Default Re: lepordlizard's AWESOME Corkscrew of Webkinz!!! (Like a School of fish☺) Also a clan!!

Cute family of pets! Wow, I love how you made it into a warrior theme! Did you do that after the Warrior cats series? My friend LOVES those books.
Old 05-24-2009, 07:47 AM   #3
RAWR

lepordlizard is a splendid one to beholdlepordlizard is a splendid one to beholdlepordlizard is a splendid one to beholdlepordlizard is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: lepordlizard's AWESOME Corkscrew of Webkinz!!! (Like a School of fish☺) Also a clan!!

View Post Originally Posted by ImAllSmilez
Cute family of pets! Wow, I love how you made it into a warrior theme! Did you do that after the Warrior cats series? My friend LOVES those books.
Yes, yes I did!!
lepordlizard is offline Female
Closed