Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2018, 07:28 PM   #1
Lil Kinz

Lebby is an unknown quantity at this point

Post Lebby’s Kinz Stories! Updates every two days!

Lebby’s Kinz Stories
Not all of my Webkinz appear in the following image.
Click the image to open in full size.
Hello, we’re Lebby’s Kinz Family!
Every one of us is a Webkinz, a plush toy that comes to life when you enter our activation codes on the Webkinz website!
There, Lebby cares for us, and we play fun games with her.
But did you know? When Lebby’s not around, we have adventures in the REAL world! It’s so big, and we think it’s super fun, too!
We even document our adventures! Come and take a look!

List of Adventures & Links Coming Soon!
Spoiler: show
[1] Space Speck’s Late-Night Outing!

Meet the Majorkinz!
Spoiler: show
The Majorkinz are the most important characters to the story, and they’re all here! This is definitely not Lebby’s entire Kinz family. And, more Majorkinz will be added as time goes on!

[1] Fresco, the male Sterling Cheeky Cat
“I’m Fresco! Some people say I make a mess wherever I go, and I do, but I do it because it’s fun! Also, I’d give anything for a tuna sandwich..”
[2] Sapphire, the female Sapphire Pegasus
”Like, OMG! Hey! I’m Sapphire and I’m, like, SO TOTALLY cute. Some people, like, tell me my name is SOO literate, but I tell THEM to, like, leave me alone because that name is AS CUTE AS ME!! SQUEEE! I’m, like, SO much cuter than those dogs, by the way.”
[3] Speckle, the male Springer Spaniel and Star, the Bratty Zum (Space Specks)
“This is Speckle speaking! Do you read? I’m a Springer Spaniel who goes on adventures with their fellow Zum! Someday, we’re gonna be top-class explorers!”
“And this is Star on the line! Together, we’re the Space Specks!”

Space Speck’s Late Night Outing!
Written by Speckle

“Speckle, it’s all clear!” I hear Star the Bratty Zum announce excitedly. It was time for our Late-Night Outing!
“Yes, sir!” I tell him, and I race out of our little hiding spot. A mysterious light then graces my spotty coat of fur. I look up and see something surprising!
So they have TVs in the real world, too! Me and Star watch it in awe. We see lots of beautiful furniture.
And we’re looking for something like that tonight. Beautiful..treasure!
After watching TV for a while, we feel like finding some treasure more than ever! And soon enough, we did come across something we thought was cool.
It looked like some kind of treasure chest! But when I climbed up onto it, I learned the “treasure” was just paper. And it was BLANK! I was SO upset. Me and Star like to call these sort of things “duds”, so that’s what we did!
It was a DUD! D:
But our next find would be much better!
After that disappointment we came across a table. It was too high for me to climb! Thankfully, Star can fly, and so that’s what he did! “Whee!” he declares excitedly. I wish dogs could fly, too!
“I found a container! There must be something inside! Quick, Speckle, move! I’m going to push this down!”
“Okay, three..”
“Two..”
“Aand, one!..Wait, Speckle?! Nooo!”
I had been so lost in thought, I didn’t hear Star telling me to move! However, I did see the container..
..and I dodged just in time!
Star was very concerned, of course, but when he leaned over the table and saw me, he was super relieved! He flew right down, and we decided to open that container together.
“Wow!” I exclaimed.
“Treasure!” Star declared. And our adventure was then a success!
We knew the other Kinz would be mad at us kids for going exploring at night, but they wouldn’t be for long! After all, they were about to be presented with the most beautiful treasure they’d ever seen!
And that was the Space Speck’s first Late-Night Outing. It definitely won’t be our last!

Last edited by Lebby; 01-13-2018 at 07:28 PM..
Lebby is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2018, 08:09 PM   #2
Call me Purple or S
Webkinz :)

PurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be true
PurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be true

Default Re: Lebby’s Kinz Stories! Updates every two days!

Aww! Super cute! Love your family! Glad Speck is O.K.
PurpleGirl2005 is offline Female
Old 01-15-2018, 08:12 PM   #3
I'm A Star Wars
Webkinz :)

Luv_Kinz2005 is too good to be trueLuv_Kinz2005 is too good to be trueLuv_Kinz2005 is too good to be trueLuv_Kinz2005 is too good to be true
Luv_Kinz2005 is too good to be true

Default Re: Lebby’s Kinz Stories! Updates every two days!

Great update! Can't wait for more!
Luv_Kinz2005 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aj and her webkinz:), starwarslastjedi