Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2008, 09:30 PM   #1
♥Krys♥

Default ♥Krys♥'s wonder family of Webbies! Real Pictures and Real Adventures! Come over and spend the day with us! BREAKING NEWS ON PAGE 5!! Club Registration now closed! Come back for registration in September!

Hello and Welcome to my Webbie collection and adventures!

Club Registraiton is now over for the month! Club Registration will begin in September! Mark your calenders!
Club Members:
7101mk
KittyKat913
maymay453
swaggs22
hpharrypotterhp
monkey507
horseluver2435
birdisaword
FoxerX
kinzfan101
gottaluvjoe

Hello all! Here is my Webkinz Family!
They are not in order of adoption if you were wondering.

Brown Arabain-Zippy (FOUND!!!)
Lil Bassett Hound-Grace
Beagle-Zoey
Bengal Tiger-Pooh
Black Bear- Smokey
Black Cat-Boo
Black Lab- Sir Lancelot
Lil Black and White cat-Ravenpaw
BullDog-Bubba
Cheeky Monkey-Nanners
Chocolate Lab-Cody
Chihuahua-Tiny Phil (How he got his name is an INCREDBLY long and great story)
Clydsale-Bud (Budwiser... ha ha..)
Cockerspainel-Cookie
American Cocker-C-C
AlleyCat-Sally
Collie-Lassie
Cow-Annabelle
Dalmation-Lucky
Duck-Millie
Elephant-Ash
German Shephard-Cheif
Lil Googles-Billy
Husky-Akita (named after my friend's dog who passed away...)
Koala-Melanie
Leopard Lizard-Hailey
Leopard-Jazzy
Lioness-Nala
Mouse-Micky
Penguin-Waddles
Pig-Moe
Pinto Horse-Missy (Named after my horse that passed away...)
Polar Bear-Nanook
Poodle-CupCake
Racoon-Rascal
Reindeer-Comet
Seal-Princess
Spotted Leopard-Jackson
Tiger-Maddie
Lil Unicorn- Starlight
White Terrier- Cutie

Adventures coming soon!!

---------- ♥Krys♥ added 12 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

Here are the regular pictures of my Webbies!

Click the image to open in full size.
The Large Cats!! Left to Right: Jazzy, Jackson, Nala, Pooh, Maddie

The Dawgs!! Top left to right: CupCake, Cheif, Cookie, Cutie, Grace, Zoey
Bottom Left to right: Sir Lancelot, Lassie, Bubba, C-C, Akita, Tiny Phil, Cole, Lucky

The Lil Kinz! Left to right: Starlight, Billy, Grace, Mickey, Ravenpaw

The House Cats! From left to right: Sally, Ravenpaw, Boo

Last edited by ♥Krys♥; 08-05-2008 at 02:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2008, 07:19 AM   #2
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Default Re: ♥Krys♥'s wonder family of Webbies! Real Pictures and Real Adventures! Come over and spend the day with us!

AWSOME! can't wait for more pics!!!
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 07-27-2008, 09:57 AM   #3
♥Krys♥

Default Re: ♥Krys♥'s wonder family of Webbies! Real Pictures and Real Adventures! Come over and spend the day with us!

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
AWSOME! can't wait for more pics!!!
Thank you for the kind comment!! Here are the rest!!!

Here are my Artic Animals! Left to right: Waddles, Princess, Nanook

Seasonal webbies (I know my BCat isn't in the pic, I just couldn't put her in.) Left to right: Millie, Comet

Horses! (Zippy isn't in the picture because he is lost...) Left to right: Missy, Starlight, Bud

Here are the webbies I have not taken their pictures of yet. Left to right: Melanie, Annabelle, Ash, Moe, Rascal, Nanners. The one ontop of Moe is Smokey, tying to get attention just like all time, and the lizard in front is Hailey.

Adventures coming soon! Like, really soon!

---------- ♥Krys♥ added 27 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

The first Adventure!!
------------
Campers In training!
----------
Starring: Jazzy, Moe, Lucky, Akita and Cookie!

Here are the Camp Trainees. They are going to go Camping outdoors for the first time next week. But before I let them outside camping for the first time, I'm letting them camp indoors so-" We can take care of ourselves!" Oh Moe, be quiet. So, they will be safe.

Jazzy and Akita learn how to put up the tent! "This is hard!" Well, practice makes perfect, Akita.

The Camp Trainees stand in front of their tent, all put to together. Thank you Akita and Jazzy! "Oh it was nothing!" Akita, I thought you said it was hard!

Moe and Lucky pull up the sheets! "I'm used to this!" Lucky, all you do is put things in your mouth!

Well, the Camp Trainees now need to hit the hay. "Hay? what about dog biscuits? Hay is disgusting for dogs!" No Cookie, that's just an expression of, let's go to bed. "I don't wanna go to bed!" Moe, you need to go to sleep! Do you want to go camping or not? "Yes." Then I think you should go t bed.
-------
They say, "Goodnight Webkinz Insider!!"

Last edited by ♥Krys♥; 07-27-2008 at 09:57 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-27-2008, 10:24 AM   #4
peace love twilight
Gift Trainee

peppers2 has a spectacular aura about

i love it lol funny haha
peppers2 is offline Female
Old 07-27-2008, 11:38 AM   #5
♥Krys♥

Thank you peppers!

Update on Camping Part Dos is coming once I get on my computer. I am on my dad's right now.
Old 07-27-2008, 12:35 PM   #6
Webkinz :)

xalissa is an unknown quantity at this point

Aw, Krys these are ADORABLE! Can't wait for more pics!
5 stars!! Check out mine, its in my siggie. <3
xalissa is offline Female
Old 07-27-2008, 12:43 PM   #7
♥Krys♥

It is now morning for the Camp Trainees! I'm trying to get everyone awake and it's not going out to easily...
Come on guys! Rise and shine!! "No! Let us sleep in more!!" Moe! Last night you said you wanted to stay awake longer! Now wake up all of you sleepy heads!!

After 20 minutes, I got everyone out of the tent and I told Moe that he would cook for the rest of the Camp Trainees and on the actual day they go camping. He stared at me and gasped, "What if I accidently fry my cousin?!" I sighed but then I reminded him of Chef Gazpacho. But it still took him a while to agree with me.

Moe learns how to cook Breakfast on the grill! Be careful not to burn yourself Moe!

The Webkinz dig into their delicous breakfast made by Moe. But while everyone is eating, Moe is staring at his breakfast in horror. (BACON!!)

That was a fun training day. The Camp Trainees have graduated! They can't wait until they really go camping outdoors!
Old 07-27-2008, 12:50 PM   #8
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

LOVED the update!!! poor Moe! all he gets is himself!!
Old 07-27-2008, 01:02 PM   #9
♥Krys♥

LOL Hpharrypotterhp! Thank you for the nice comment!
Old 07-27-2008, 01:03 PM   #10
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by ♥Krys♥
LOL Hpharrypotterhp! Thank you for the nice comment!
call me Mere Mere! (LOL my real name is Meredith)
Closed