Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2012, 11:25 AM   #51
Webkinz :)

Harriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tell
Harriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: The World in The Eyes of Siren - Lets take a look into a female Mohawk Puppy's everyday life!

This is so cute! Great blog post, Cozzie!
Harriet is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2012, 06:04 AM   #52
SuperstormSandy ):

Cosmic rocks our collective socksCosmic rocks our collective socksCosmic rocks our collective socksCosmic rocks our collective socksCosmic rocks our collective socksCosmic rocks our collective socksCosmic rocks our collective socksCosmic rocks our collective socksCosmic rocks our collective socks

Default Re: The Kinz Family - Virtual Blogs and Stories from a Family of Crazy Kinz!

Fresh start for The Kinz Family here

Last edited by Cosmic; 08-13-2012 at 06:44 AM..
Cosmic is offline Female
Old 08-13-2012, 10:56 PM   #53

Harriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tell
Harriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: The Kinz Family - Virtual Blogs and Stories from a Family of Crazy Kinz!

OK, your post won't merge now. xD
Old 08-14-2012, 06:27 AM   #54
SuperstormSandy ):

Cosmic rocks our collective socksCosmic rocks our collective socksCosmic rocks our collective socksCosmic rocks our collective socksCosmic rocks our collective socksCosmic rocks our collective socksCosmic rocks our collective socksCosmic rocks our collective socksCosmic rocks our collective socks

Outdoor Celebration Party
Story #1

Click the image to open in full size.
Hey everyone! Cosmic here. I am here in our yard right now, videoing the Outdoor Celebration Party. We are celebrating the grand opening of this MMKF thread! Not all of my Kinz are here, cause, well, they aren't even awake yet. Well, like they say, you snooze, you loose! I did tell them about the party last night, but looks like they forgot to set their alarm clocks. Pity. Well, you snooze, you- Siren: Can you stop saying that?! Sheesh. Gee, calm down.

*Zooms in the storytelling corner* This is the Golden Fairy story telling corner, made exclusively for the little ones. As you can see, Madeline the Golden Fairy Story Teller is- Madeline: I just wanted everyone to know, I absolutely did not want to wear this costume! I'm just getting paid to do it! Hey can you please stop interfering me people?! This is the second time! As I was saying, Madeline the Golden Fairy Story Teller is currently preparing to hand out some snacks to the children. What snacks, you ask? Why of course, some nutritional fruits! Lipgloss: But I want candy! Jacob: I want candy too! All of the children: WE WANT CANDY! WE WANT CANDY! Uh oh. Take care of them, Maddie. Madeline: Whatever. And hey, don't call me Maddie!

*Turns video camera to the Frantic Frisbee Catching Corner* Here is the Frantic Frisbee Catching Corner. You just have to catch 35 frisbees in a row, and you will win a surprise goody bag! As you can see, it is Hunter is walking away cause he is done. Sadly, he was not able to catch 35 in a row. Next in line is happy go lucky Skippy, and last is.... XENA?! Xena: Betcha didn't know that other than modelling, I also love catching frisbees? Woah. Didn't know that. Xena: Frantic Frisbee Flinger is my PSI, duh. Wellllll, sooooory. Anyway, moving on to-

Amelia: YOU FORGOT TO MENTION ME! Oops. Sorry. *Zooms in on Amelia* Here is Amelia, making sure no one cheats in the game.

*Zooms out video camera to show the whole ride then zooms in to Everetti* This is the Flying Pet Circus Cannon Ride.Here is Everetti, who was unfortunate enough to not land on the target of the ride. Everetti: I prefer soaking in this barrel anyway. I mean, come on, what would I get from landing on the target?! Pretty fireworks. Everetti: That's all? Uhhh, yeah. Everetti: I don't even like fireworks. Then why did you even ride this ride then?? Everetti: To soak in this barrel. *Facepalm* Ughh. Whatever. Let's move on to the next ride.

*Turns video camera to Hannah* This is Hannah, sitting on the cushion on the end of the slide. Hannah: Hey everyone! *Waves at video camera* All I can say is that my favorite part of this ride was when I was on the elevator! And sitting on this cushion!! *Facepalm* I might not put anymore rides next party. No one even likes them! Hannah: I like this cushion! Everetti: And I like this barrel!

*Turns camera to Turtle Wading Pool* Here is the the Turtle Wading Pool. I put this here for the little ones, but since the little ones are all at the Golden Fairy storytelling corner, Bruce just decided to use it. Bruce: Well, I have no choice. I really want to be at this party, and everyone knows that fish staying in bubbles for too long will become sick. Umm, where did you learn that? Bruce: Internet. Oh. Okay.

*Turns camera to the Food Corner* Last but not the least, the food corner. Here, we only serve healthy food. We have fruit punch, and some fruits. We will also serve some BBQ later. Alexandria: When is later?! I am sick of eating fruits already... In 2 hours. Come on, how will you guys survive Healthy Lifestyle Week?? Babydude: Healthy Lifestyle what? Healthy Lifestyle Week. A week where in you can only eat veggies, drink water and fruit juices, exercise 24/7, do yoga, and no using electronic devices. Siren: .... Sounds like pure torture to me. When is it? Next week. Siren: WE GOT TO ESCAPE! RUN TO THE FOREST EVERY BODY! HURRY!!!!!!!!! COSMIC SAID NO MORE JUNK FOOD OR EVEN REGULAR FOOD & ELECTRONIC DEVICES NEXT WEEK!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! *Everybody panics and runs quickly to the trees in the the forest* Ughh. I was just kidding! *Turns video camera off*
Cosmic is offline Female
Old 08-14-2012, 09:37 AM   #55

That is so cute! I love the room as well! Great blog, keep it up!
Old 08-15-2012, 04:31 AM   #56
SuperstormSandy ):

Happy birthday Autumn!

Cosmic is offline Female
Old 08-15-2012, 07:07 PM   #57

Aw, Happy Birthday Autumn! She is so cute!
Old 08-17-2012, 07:33 AM   #58
SuperstormSandy ):

Craving Fast Food
Story #2

''Hmm, it's so early in the morning, but I already want some fast food.'' Alexandria checked the time on her Stealthy Communicator. Why does she want some food full of chemicals so early in the morning? ''I'll have to ask Cosmic first.'' Alexandria called Cosmic using her Stealthy Communicator. ''Cosmic, can I have some fast food?'' ''No.'' ''Please?'' ''No.'' ''I'll use my own allowance anyway!'' ''No.''

Ughh. Alexandria knew there was no hope. She hung up and shoved her Stealthy Communicator in her backpack.

She sat in front of her vanity with her backpack by her side and started to think of ways on how she could get her way. ''Haha, I know! I'll have the food delivered! But Cosmic will ground me for sure. Well, if the fast food can can't come to me, I will go to the fast food.'' She smiled and put her slung her backpack over her shoulder.

''Aww man, I need to tiptoe through all of these rooms?!'' Alexandria exclaimed as she looked through the series of open doors. ''1,2,3,4,5,6,7,.'' She counted. ''7 rooms just to get to the out?! Ughh. Well, here goes nothing.''

Alexandria walked through all of the rooms kinda successfully. She walked through 8 rooms, 5 of them bedrooms, only Hannah and Xena woke up from Alexandria's tiptoeing. ''I want to sit in the front!!'' Hannah fastened her pace as they were walking to Alexandria's van. ''Well, too bad. Cause I am.'' Xena fastened her pace as well. ''Why?!'' Hannah frowned. ''Cause I am wearing better clothes than you are.'' Xena rolled her eyes. ''Guys, we are just going through drive through. We aren't going inside.'' Alexandria sighed. ''Still!!''

(Please just imagine that Xena and Hannah are inside the van as well.)
''Can we turn on some music?'' Hannah looked out of the window of the van. She was sitting in the back. ''Yep.'' Alexandria turned on the radio. ''I love this song!'' Xena smiled and bobbed her head to the beat.

-15 minutes later-

''Are we there yet?'' Hannah looked closed her eyes and leaned on her seat. ''Almost. This is the last stoplight before we get there.'' Alexandria stepped on the break.

-8 minutes later-

''3 Kinz Meals. And some fries. That's all.'' Alexandria said through the microphone slash speaker at the drive through. ''Okay, thank you for your order. Please proceed to the window.''

- 5 minutes later-

''Please insert your money in the left and a your a bag containing all of your orders will pop out in the right.'' The cashier at the window instructed Alexandria. 'Yeah, this isn't the first time I've been here.'' Alexandria put the KC in the left and a bag popped out in the right. ''Thanks for coming!'' The cashier smiled. ''Thanks!'' Alexandria drove off. Hannah and Xena dug in the bag. Hannah gasped and looked up from the bag. ''BUT I WANTED CURLY FRIES NOT REGULAR FRIES!!''
Cosmic is offline Female
Closed

Tags
harriet likes this, my besties' thread!