Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 07:41 PM   #21
no day but today
Webkinz :)
pinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a hero
pinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a hero

Default Re: Pink's Super-Duper Awesomeriffic Blog! Updated March 20th!

View Post Originally Posted by tinybluesmiley
Peanut butter balls.
Yumm! I love those. Do you make yours with powdered milk or powdered sugar? LOL or neither? XD

Can't wait to see the updates!
I make mine with powdered milk. I made them for Christmas and gave some to my teacher,and she LOVED them. Anyways, I got the Webkinz. It is a Lil' Balck and White cat named Lilly. I'll be updating sooon, cuz Lilly and I are going to make the peanut butter balls, and she and Carly are getting surgery. Lilly hopes to see you soon!

April 2nd:
Hi! This is Lilly. I had a crazy day today, and yesterday. When Pink got home on Thursday, she got me. She also got another webbie in a different basket with tofu pudding and black beans.Pink and her mom were talking about how funny that basket was. They were neglting the new webbie, and I asked them why. Pink just said it was a piece of paper taped to a straw. She sat there and thought of a name for hours, and then just made a pet name thread. She decided to name me Lilly. This morning, she made me a bedroom and bought me some clothes. Then, me, Carly, and Taco had to get surgery. My surgery was on my leg and my tummmy. Pink is making me wear a stupid American Girl Doll bandage. Later, she put me in her purse. and we went for a walk in the park. After that. we went to Wendy's and got fries. They were nummy. When we got home, we sat there for a little bit, and we made peanut butter balls. I got to hold the cookbook. Pink just ate two of them, and I got none. I will eat one later. Pink said they were really good. I hope you enjoyed my blog entry. Tootles!
LILLY=)
PS-Pink just told me that the other Easter basket was and April Fool's prank! I get it now! Scary Bunny ISN'T a webkinz! HA!

Last edited by pinkbab89; 04-02-2010 at 07:43 PM..
pinkbab89 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 09:18 PM   #22
Gifted

SmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Pink's Super-Duper Awesomeriffic Blog! Updated March 20th!

Aww cute blog! I love it and I think it will succeed! Great job! (I especially love the Health and Safety entry )

Oh and congrats on Lilly!
SmileySarah is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 08:18 PM   #23
no day but today
pinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a hero

Default Re: Pink's Super-Duper Awesomeriffic Blog! Updated April 2nd!

April 11th-
Hey. This is Mady. My name is NOT Mandy. It's just like Maddie or Madi or Maddy.Well, Pink is remodeling the whole WW house. She made a room for all of the girl cats. She also plans to kind of make a boy's side and a girl's side, and then make the kitchen and living room in the middle. I have to share the room with Bella, Aubrey, and Lilly. Yep. Pink has NO other full-sized cats except for Marshmallow, but he's a boy, and therefore not allowed in out room. Then, she made the bathroom we used to share a girl's bathroom. I will definately enjoy not having boys on the other side of the bathroom talking about football while I'm TRYING to take a nice witch's brew bath. So, ummm.....Nuts is making dinner. It's whale blubber with ketchup. Mmmm (She's looking at me while I type this.) Oh! Nuts, your food is SOOOOOO delicious! I LOOOOOVE it! Mmmmmm, I'm HUNGRY! Ok, she left the room. Her food is disgusting. Nuff Said. Umm... BYE!
MADY=)
Old 04-14-2010, 06:24 PM   #24
ill make you feel
Gifted

Blackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshine
Blackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshine

I love your blog! I hope you post more soon! You sure can write a lot!
Old 04-25-2010, 12:58 PM   #25
no day but today

April 25th-
Hi. This is Bacon. My birthday was Thursday, and Pink forgot. I turned 5 in fake age. So, Pink spent a lot of time with me. We rented a movie, and we ate candy and stuff. School's over for Pink in about a month. So, in the summer, ther will be a TON of updates. Maybe even some pictures! Summer will be AWESOME! And, on August 7th-12th (I think) Pink will be on vacation, and she's taking 2 big webkinz and 2 lil' kinz. It will be FUN! Each of the webkinz that are going will tell about their vacation experience and talk about preparing and stuff. So, beginning in August, only the 4 webkinz that are going will be blogging. Then, when Pink gets back, the webkinz that went and possibly the new one she bought will post about the vacation in one gigantic entry. So, look forward to summer! It's gonna be awesome!
BACON!:fpPS, I;m a lil' kinz pig, not a floppy pig. The whole emoticon list won't work)
Old 05-03-2010, 10:52 AM   #26
no day but today

Default Re: Pink's Super-Duper Awesomeriffic Blog! Updated April 25th!

I'm really tired of people not posting. I also don't like it whenever I post on a thread and everyone else either ignores me or stops posting. Please stop doing that.

So, I guess you guys are still going to ignore me and pretend I'm not there. Fine. If you keep on doing this, there will be no more blog.

Seriously? Still. Please, if there's something wrong with my blog, just tell me and stop ignoring me. I don't want WI to end up just like school where people completely ignore me when I say something. I don't like this. I might even quit WI if you don't stop ignoring me and pretending I'm not there. If your not ignoring me, explain why almost all of my threads have been closed due to inactivity. Stop. Post. Or no more blog. You probably don't care if theres no more blog, anyways. You seem to hate it. NUff said.

Last edited by pinkbab89; 05-03-2010 at 10:52 AM..
Old 05-03-2010, 12:13 PM   #27
Secret Bunny

Linda104 is a jewel in the roughLinda104 is a jewel in the rough

Oh no! Don't close it! I lovvvvvvve you blogs so much
Linda104 is offline Female
Old 05-04-2010, 06:28 AM   #28
I love Owls :3

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by pinkbab89
I'm really tired of people not posting. I also don't like it whenever I post on a thread and everyone else either ignores me or stops posting. Please stop doing that.

So, I guess you guys are still going to ignore me and pretend I'm not there. Fine. If you keep on doing this, there will be no more blog.

Seriously? Still. Please, if there's something wrong with my blog, just tell me and stop ignoring me. I don't want WI to end up just like school where people completely ignore me when I say something. I don't like this. I might even quit WI if you don't stop ignoring me and pretending I'm not there. If your not ignoring me, explain why almost all of my threads have been closed due to inactivity. Stop. Post. Or no more blog. You probably don't care if theres no more blog, anyways. You seem to hate it. NUff said.
Don;t leave!
Your thread is new and some peoples enter on the old ones.
This is happening to me almost all time!
Just keep posting!
Nice job with thread!
prrety11 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 08:13 PM   #29
no day but today

Thanks, guys. I've been really busy lately and haven't had time to post. But, school is over for me on the 27th. And, ummm...during the summer and weekends and inservce and stuff, sometimes I go out and do something, and I might take a webbie on some of these things. I like to blog about what my webbies did that day like, what they ACTUALLY did, and yeah. But I don't like to play with my plushies. Oh, ok. I've talked long enough. I will come up with blog ideas and maybe even post a pic if my stupid computer will actually make my uploading site work. I don't want to use other ones because my images may be removed or they'll ask for personal info. Sooooo....ok. Bye.
Old 05-09-2010, 10:38 AM   #30
no day but today

New feature! From time to time, I'll show notes that my webbies passed in school. This is a note passed by Carly and Green Bean. Carly writes Like This and Green Bean writes Like this. Lets get started with the note!

Hey Carly! How are you today?

I'm OK. Wanna have a sleepover tonight?

Sure! What kind of popcorn should I bring? Cheddar Cheese, Extra Rich and Buttery, Mallow Magic, Kettle Korn, or Movie theater Butter?

Hmmmm.......mix all of them together for an awesome popcorn treat!

Ok! That sounds good! Should I bring a movie?

Yes. I want to watch Over The Hedge.

Ok. I think I have that. Oh no! The teacher's walking over here! Stick this in your notes!

Ok, now it looks like I'm writing in my notes. The teacher left. So, ummm.....are you friends with Joesph?

Kinda. I think he has a crush on me, and I have a crush on him. Want some candy?

I guess. What kind is it?

Pop Rocks. They're cotton candy flavored.

Sure, as long as the teacher doesn't catch us.

Oh, the bell rang. Gotta go! Bye!

Bye!

So, that was thenote they passed in class! I will show notes from time to time. Oh, and there are some big changes coming to the blog that I hope you'll enjoy. I don't want to ruin the surprise. And plus, some of the changes I don't know if I can do, but I'm dreaming. So, ummmm.......bye!
Closed

Tags
be safe!!, bethany♥, cute webbies!, eat hand sanitizer?, epic brohoof, ohnonotsafe1bit