Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2010, 08:57 PM   #1
no day but today
Webkinz :)
pinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a hero
pinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a hero

Default Keep it cool with Mia and the 'Kinz♥♥A blog by Mia's crazy, Gleeky Webkinz family♦♦ Updated often!☻☻Last Updated on:5/31/12♣♣

Click the image to open in full size.
(Banner made by ChristianGirl)
(Dividers made by me!)
Table of contents:
1. List of my webkinz
2. My schedule
3. 'Kinz families
4. Non-Webkinz
5. About me
6. About the Thread
7. Shoutouts, Ads, etc.
8. Update notification club
9. Quirks/Disorders
10. FAQ

My Webkinz:

Key:
Boys
Girls
* means it's unregistered as of now

Spoiler: show

Muffin (Pug)
Chocolate (Reindeer)
Taco (Chihuahua)
Marshmallow (Charcoal Cat)
Molly (Cheeky Monkey)
Snowball (Lil' kinz Rabbit)
Cocoa (Clydesdale)
Kathy (Lil' Kinz Tree Frog)
Jamie (Beagle)
Colleen (Duck)
Laura (Samoyed)
Moo (Lil' kinz Cow)
Cara (Velvety Elephant)
George ( Leopard Gecko)
Blossom (Hippo)
Nuts (Chipmunk)
Bacon (Lil' Kinz Pig)
Shcnitzel (Schnauzer)
Aubrey (Lil' Kinz Persian Cat)
Carey (Cocker Spaniel)
Herbert (Polar Bear)
Noodles (Pink Googles)
Mady (Black Cat)
Amy Rose (Chimpanzee)
Lynette (Love Frog)
Carly (Black Lab)
Kassie (Lil' Kinz Canary)
Daphne (Cotton Candy Bunny)
Taylor (Jack Russell Terrier)
Aspen (Lil' Kinz Horse)
Bella (Lil' Kinz Alley Cat)
Penelope (Panda)
Emmett (Baby Penguin)
Rosalie (Baby Penguin)
Stella (Yorkie)
Joesph (Black Bear)
Green Bean (Clover Puppy)
Lilly (Lil' Kinz Black & White Cat)
Raina (Lil' Kinz Frog)
Chelsea (Bubblegum Cheeky Cat)
Melody (Sig. Small Tabby Cat)
Frankie (Lil' Kinz Black Bear)
Jasper (Night Mare)
PopTart (Lil' Kinz Pink Poodle)
Frudel (Cherry Soda Pup)
Claire (Love Spaniel)
Henry (Lil' Kinz Polar Bear)
Justin (Lil' Kinz Golden Retreiver)
Jacob (Plush Grey Wolf)
Bailey (Lil' Kinz White Poodle)
Stephanie (Pink Pony)
Callie (Calico Cat)
Gillian (Green Earth Puppy)
Greyson (Sig. Small Golden Retriever)
Patterson (Sig. Small German Shepherd)
Christian (Sig. Small Tuxedo Cat)
Drew (Lil' Kinz St. Bernard)
Evangeline (Lil' Kinz Lamb)
Hayley (Lil' Kinz White Poodle)
Luna (Jelly Bean Puppy)
Quinn (Clover Cat)*
Artie (Lil' Kinz Chihuahua)*

My Schedule!:
Monday:
Wake up at 6:00 AM
Leave for school at 7:10-ish
School from 7:35-2:21
Home at 3:30 (Long bus ride)
Snack, homework, and dinner from 3:30-8ish?
Bed at 9:30

Tuesday:
Wake up at 6:00AM
Leave for school at 7:10ish
School from 7:35-2:51
Home at 3:30
Snack and homework from 3:30-5:30
5:45-Leave for dance
Dance from 6:00-7:00
TV, homework, dinner, etc. from 7:30-9:30

Wednesday:
Leave for school at 7:10
Homework, snack, dinner, etc. from 3:30-?

Thursday:
Leave for school at 7:10AM
Snack, homework, dinner, etc. from 3:30-8ish

Friday:
Leave for school at 7:10
Snack, freetime, dinner, etc. from 3:30-whenever
Bed whenever

Saturday:
For the most part, Saturdays are free. I will tell you if I have plans

Sunday:
Might be with my dad for a couple of hours, but I'm usually free most of the day, unless I have last-minute homework.

'Kinz Families:

The McMeows:
Mady
Marshmallow
Daphne
Lilly
Snowball
Christian

The Frog-Smiths:
Lynette
Frudel
Jacob
Kathy
Claire
Raina
PopTart
Gillian

The McBirds:
Colleen
Rosalie
Kassie
Noodles
Emmett

The Clovers:
Aspen
Jasper
Chocolate
Cocoa
Stephanie

The Marshmallows:
Laura
Henry
Stella
Herbert
Bailey
Hayley

The Pinecones:
Nuts
Frankie
Joesph
George

The Kibbles:
Taylor
Carly
Carey
Justin
Shcnitzel
Muffin
Greyson
Patterson
Drew

The Purringtons:
Bella
Melody
Chelsea
Aubrey
Callie
Quinn

The Randoms:
Green Bean
Jamie
Bacon
Taco
Moo
Evangeline
Luna

The Greens:
Molly
Cara
Amy Rose
Blossom
Penelope

Non-Webkinz:

Peewee: Stuffed monkey that I've had for like, 10 or 11 years
The Squishies: They are little squishy things that I collect
Flippy: Paper Frog
Bob: Paper Frog
Mr.Moo: A squishy cow that used to be Kassie's pet
Bob: Stuffed tomato
Larry: A plastic Lizard
Mrs. Whale Shark: A rubber/plastic whale shark that I got at the dentist
No Name: A plastic hamster that I got at Burger King a loooooong time ago
Dum Dum: A toy that is supposed to be the easter island head from the movie Night at the Museum. He is always asking the webkinz for Gum Gum.
Paige: A Hope Mazin' Hamster. She is very nice, quiet, and peaceful. But, if you give her sugar, beware. She will get extremely hyper and random.
Beck: A Bratty Zum. He is nice and rarely bratty. He is Christian's Zumbuddy.
Olive: A Reindeer KinzKlip
Arianna: A Love Puppy KinzKlip
Tooth: Kassie's pet squishy seahorse
Kurt: A stuffed penguin my friend gave me. He acts just like Kurt from Glee.
Shel: A creepy-looking paper man I made for a project for school. I didn't end up using him,because me and my friend decided he was too creepy.
Prince Broccoli: A tiny green rubber teddy bear

About me

Hi! I'm pinkbab89, but since I hate my username with a burning passion, you can call me Mia. If you can't tell already, I love WI and Webkinz. I joined Webkinz in August 2007, with Muffin the pug. And then, in August 2008, I found this lovely site and have been a member ever since! As you can see from the title, me and my webkinz are Gleeks. We are also obsessed with Harry Potter and Twilight and I like to incorporate my obsessions into my updates. If you've never watched any of these, I highly suggest you do, because if you don't, some updates may be hard to understand. If you're not allowed or you don't want to, it's OK! The updates will still be entertaining and funny. Here, I will tell you some more about myself:
Name: Mia
Age: The age where most people have stopped playing Webkinz
Interests besides WI and Webkinz: Glee, Twilight, Harry Potter, Chris Colfer, cupcakes, singing, poking people with pencils, llamas, Naya Rivera, Dianna Agron, Heather Morris, Sour Punch Straws, fangirling, dancing, Animal Crossing, Darren Criss, unicorns, and a bunch of other random stuff

About the thread:
This is a merged thread. The first few pages are my Webkinz Blog that I had for a few months in 2010. I changed it to a picture thread, for, like, a few weeks before I finally gave up and it closed. Later, in 2011, I had the strong urge to make a picture thread. So, I did. It failed, mostly because no one looked at it and I hardly posted any updates. A few months later, I wanted a picture thread again. So, I had it reopened. After awhile, I decided that I hated uploading so many pictures, therefore, I changed it to a blog. There will mostly be blog entries, usually with AT LEAST one picture. But, Occasionally, I will make picture stories. They won't be very long, and some of them will be kinda pointless. But, I like it better this way. Blogging is very easy, therefore I can post more blog entries. It will be way better this way. I can update a lot, and I won't have to lug my camera everywhere I go to take pictures of everything. Now, I can just get 1 or 2 pics, and stuff my camera in my purse. Anyways, I should stop talking now. Thanks for reading this super-long paragraph.

Shoutouts and Ads:

Shoutouts:
Who is it for?:
What do you want it to say?:
Which webkinz do you want me to use?:
What color marker?:

Ads:
What is it for?:
What do you want it to say?:
Which webkinz do you want me to use?:
What color marker?:

Update Notification club:

Please just ask me in a comment on this thread to be in the update notification club. I will add you as soon as possible. If you are in my update notification club, I will PM you when I post a new blog entry or picture story
Members:
ddancergirl97
isabella1665

Quirks/Disorders:

Kathy: She is just weird. I don't use her that much, so we don't know if she outgrew her weirdness that I put into her character back in '08, when I got her
Jamie: Is OBSESSED with health, safety, and cleanliness. She only eats organic food with no artificial flavor, and often lectures the others about safety, health, or cleanliness. She does NOT have OCD.
Colleen: Can sometimes be aggressive.
Herbert: Is a doctor, but not a real one. His PHD is fake, and he also sells fake medical products, or gives his patients really cheap medical stuff that is sometimes used.
Kassie: Has ADHD. She is extremely hyper and random, and she cannot pay attention to anything for too long, because she does not take her medicine. She also likes random songs I find on the internet, and smooth jazz. Also thinks she is a ninja. Has a pet squishy seahorse named Tooth
Daphne: Is crazy, random, and very weird.
Stella: Is very snobby, and only eats salad, fruit, yogurt, vegetables, and water. She is also obsessed with Fashion.
PopTart: Weird, random, and hyper. Also likes smooth jazz.
Justin: Has a really deep voice for a lil' kinz.
Frankie: I changed his name to Fang (He has no code)
Hayley: Has ADHD, just like Kassie. So, she has trouble concentrating, sitting still, etc.
Luna: Acts just like Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter. She's very daydreamy and lives in her own little world, and she's super-paranoid about Nargles stealing her stuff. You will often hear about her spraying down the room with anti-Narlge spray, which she does at least 10 times a week.

FAQ:

Mia, what kind of camera do you use?
At first, I used this random old camera called an AIPTEK- DV- something- or- other. Now, I use a Canon Powershot A2200.

Why are these updates so confusing?
That's usually because I use references to Glee, Harry Potter, and Twilight a lot. So, if you haven't seen those, the updates might be confusing. Other times they might be confusing just because I'm really random and spacey and can't come up with good update ideas.

Why do you never update?
I am a major procrastinator. I'm also disorganized, lazy, and have attention span issues, so if I promise to update and I don't, it's usually because of that.

Do you have any pets?
Yes, I do. He's a chihuahua-boston terrier mix named Charlie. Unfortunately, he can't sit still for very long, and he's afraid of electronic devices, and wants to eat my Webbies, so I can't really post pictures of him.

The Blog:
March 19th:
Hey, it's Justin. Today, I hung out with Pink. We mostly wrote stuff for this thread, but later, Pink is going to let me watch a movie with her, and we will probably eat lunch and do other stuff. She might take pictures if she can get her camera to work. Anyways, thanks for reading Pink's picture thread/blog. I'm gonna watch Charlie the Unicorn now. Bye!
JUSTIN

Last edited by pinkbab89; 06-10-2012 at 11:25 AM.. Reason: adding to the about me section and the FAQ
pinkbab89 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2010, 06:01 PM   #2
Alaza

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Pink's webkinz blog! Updated February 15th!

Haha... hillarious. I like the part when she put 'Da47phne (the 47 is silent)'
I few days ago (before I found this thread) I came up with an idea that one of webkinz created their own blog, and I planned to post it in the creative writing section. Haha...
You practice the clarinent everyday? I play deh trombone for school, but to be honest I don't practice hardly ever.
:p
Luna_Lovegood is offline Female
Old 02-16-2010, 09:17 PM   #3
We Are Young ♥

luvofvintage is on a distinguished road

Very nice thread. I hope you do well. Ooh! 5 little stars for you!
luvofvintage is offline Female
Old 02-17-2010, 09:23 PM   #4
no day but today
pinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by Luna_Lovegood
Haha... hillarious. I like the part when she put 'Da47phne (the 47 is silent)'
I few days ago (before I found this thread) I came up with an idea that one of webkinz created their own blog, and I planned to post it in the creative writing section. Haha...
You practice the clarinent everyday? I play deh trombone for school, but to be honest I don't practice hardly ever.
:p
I actually don't practice evryday. I just put that on there so peeps would know that I might be practicing. P.S.-I practiced tonight, but then I went to a friend's house, and when we were walking home, we kept looking behind us to see if there were any vampires or rollerblading hot dogs (Don't ask why).
Old 02-17-2010, 09:29 PM   #5
23021997Gal

WEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant future

Great idea! I book-marked it and will be coming back!
WEBKINZBOY2008 is offline Male
Old 02-18-2010, 07:14 PM   #6
no day but today

February 18th-
Wassup? This is Herbert here. Daphne got grounded because Pink found out about the ranch dressing. So, ummm.... I was juust minding my own business, when Jamie handed me a pamphlet about Safety and health. Here's what it said:
HEALTH:
*Wash your hands or sanitize when you touch anything. And, once a week, clean out your insides with a hand sanitizer smoothie.
*Always use my special ultra-cleansing bath water recipe instead of plain old water. It gets you more clean, and makes you super duper shiny,plus it has SPF 5000,000,000,000,000,000 in it.
*Always dip your napkins in soap, to prevent sticky faces.
*Once a week, eat a meal made of soap and hand sanitizer.
SAFETY:
*Never, ever bathe without floaties and an oxygen tank and a scuba mask.
*Cut up your food into 1/2 centimeter cubes to prevent it from getting stuck
*Always carry dental floss in your pocket.
*Wear a helmet at ALL times, even in bed.
* Learn how to use that dental floss for self-defense
*Always use a car seat when driving or riding in a car, even if you're not a baby.
*Don't eat anything brown.

Ok, was that weird or what. And later, I asked for a ride to work, and Jamie made me wear a helmet, goggles, gloves,and a scarf, AND made me sit in a car seat with some sort of restraint. Then, she took the goggles, gloves, and scarf, but made me keep the helmet on. When the coast was clear,I threw the helmet in the dumpster and hid it under some moldy buffalo wings. Jamie then brought me a lunch made out of soap,cuz I forgot to bring my normal lunch. She thought the soap would be good for digestion, but I hated it, and then one of the other doctors had to lay me in a room and de-soap my insides. I asked Mady for a ride home, because Jamie would notice that my helmet was gone and I didn't eat my lunch.(Ok,I ate it, but they had to remove the soap, so the only thing that was left was a Prune Yum bar)
HERBERT
Old 02-19-2010, 09:39 PM   #7

nascarsmile98 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Pink's webkinz blog! Updated February 18th!

Funny!.....
nascarsmile98 is offline Male
Old 02-24-2010, 11:30 AM   #8
no day but today

Default Re: Pink's webkinz blog! Updated February 18th!

February 24th-
Helloooo! This is the newest webkinz, Green Bean speaking. When Pink brought me home from Justice, she saw her friends out the car window, and opened the window and stuffed me through to show them. That was not enjoyable. When she got home, 2 seconds after she sat down to read, her friends knocked on the door. Before I knew it, Pink grabbed me, along with scented markers and a coloring book, and ran to her friend's house. We colored, and then we grabbed some paper and started writing down possible names for me. Some of them were cute, like Patty or Patrick, but some of them were weird, like Pickles, Nasonex, or Allergies. They ended up naming me Green Bean. And, I'm a GIRL. I guess it's kinda a cute name. So, after we came up with my name, A duck named Quackers and a mud hippo named Kevin came out to do spelling tests. Quackers and I failed. So, we did a couple more tests, and we finally passed one. Then, we went to school (Pink says it was just her friend's bedroom, but it was school to me) So, Daisy, the Ribbon unicorn, stomped on me, and the nurse had to give me some head medicine. After school, Pink gathered her things and left. Then, we read a magazine. After that, wen we were going to bed, pink noticed a hole in my ear. She said "Take her to the odetoedetrist!" (Pink used to think an audiologist was called and odetoedetrist) So, I have to have surgery soon. I don't know when. Maybe today. But the good news is Pink is taking me out for ice cream.
AND NOW A WORD FROM OUR SPONSOR!
Do YOU want your pet to succeed?
Do you want them to have a bright future?
Do you want them to be totally smarticle?
You can give them all of these things at the Dr. Pepper schools.
See, our motto is "Each webbie can have a bright future and end world hunger FOR THE CHILDREN!"
See, Dr. Pepper said this famous quote at a speech about something. He believes that every webbie has a hidden talent, and all we have to do is find it. So, let us inform you on all of the features each school has.
Elementary: Well equipped classrooms with a teddy bear and juice box in every cubby in the morning
*A playground with the finest play equipment that has only collapsed 20 times
*State of the art learning material presented in sticky textbooks that have bandaids and jolly ranchers in them.
*AAAND....A nap room with super comfy plastic mattresses and no blankets or pillows
Middle:
*Beautiful, shiny lockers in neon green, neon pink, and neon orange
*Classes on everything you could imagine, from archery to how to put gum under your desk the RIGHT way
*Learning materials presented on supercool laptops in evry classroom
*A built-in orthodontist office
*AAAAND.....a totally unsupervised computer room with no blocking of non-school-related websites, and students can even get out of class to go there
High School:
Same as Middle school except they have a driver's class in the back parking lot

Now, do YOU want your pet to learn, the RIGHT way? Then, enroll in one of the Dr.Pepper schools, for only 100,000 dollars a month.
Old 02-26-2010, 12:27 PM   #9
no day but today

Default Re: Pink's webkinz blog! Updated February 24th!

I gave the first post a makeover! I hope you like it!
Old 03-01-2010, 06:17 PM   #10
no day but today

Default Re: Pink's Super-Duper Awesomeriffic Webkinz Blog! Look! The front page got a makeover! Updated February 24th!

March 1st-
HIIIIII! This is Kassie. Pink enrolled me in this school she made up called Dr.Pepper. I'm kinda excited. Sooo, I made a film about how hyper -ness affects the way you do normal things, and I shall play it. Just a second. (Kicks DVD player) Heree is goes!
A KASSIE PRODUCTION
I had Jelly Beans!
Kassie, you dyed your feathers!
Oh I'm a gummy bear!
Stop that
:chi:( Comes in with cool hat and sunglasses) Oh no, did you spill soup evrywhere?
Chicken!
:bokbok:Was that my que?
Pink doesn't own you!
:ccat:(Turns and shakes camera)
:clyde:Oh, Kassie, you've got a text that says Little Joey's stuck in the well.
(Grabs some candy grass from the pantry) What are you doing?
I'm gonna send this to movie producers!
Good luck with that. (Dials number on phone and starts chatting away)
SHE RUINED IT! (Storms out)
(Screen goes fuzzy)
THE END
So,how did you like it? I sent it to some movie producers, and they said my movie was awful. I am sad. Well, BYEZ!
Ka7584736ssie (The 7584736 is silent)
Kassie, please.
Fine
KASSIE =)
Closed

Tags
be safe!!, bethany♥, cute webbies!, eat hand sanitizer?, epic brohoof, ohnonotsafe1bit