Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2009, 11:31 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

Default Re: Welcome to Smile With Smiley And The Webkinz! ^o^ I'm you're host, Smiley! ~ Enjoy the randomness!!

Very good! I can't wait until more!
Pupcake is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2009, 11:35 AM   #12
ekgym3
Gifted

Rocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Welcome to Smile With Smiley And The Webkinz! ^o^ I'm you're host, Smiley! ~ Enjoy the randomness!!

That is adorbale. It looks like you and your Webkinz had a great Sunday Morning Pancke Breakfast. Thanks so much for sharing your awesome pictures!

-Rocky :rac:
Old 03-08-2009, 12:43 PM   #13
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Aww, thanks everyone! This is harder than I thought, though, uploading and posting pictures!! But I'll keep going!! Ohh, April wants to say something...

.* Smiley *.

Oooh, lots of people like me!!! YAY! Thanks, everyone! My new adventure is coming soon (maybe like tonight or something), 'cause I'm going OUTSIDE!!! O_e

~ April ~ :bdog:

---------- tinybluesmiley added 31 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

Outside With April
Starring April

Subtitles on the bottom of the images.

---------- tinybluesmiley added 26 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

Oopsies on the last photo I ment to put "April: These things are SPIKY!" Sorry!!!

Last edited by MissGnomie; 09-19-2010 at 03:24 PM.. Reason: removing images, links reused by tinypic
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 01:38 PM   #14
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Default {Brown Dog Smiles} April the Webkinz brown dog writes about her life ~ Sometimes includes pictures ~ Started 03/08/09

|~ Brown Dog Smiles ~|
April's Online Diary

Hey, guys! It's April the brown dog from "Smile With Smiley And The Webkinz", and this is my diary! I call it Brown Dog Smiles (BDS) because most times the entries in the diary will probably be happy and full of smiley faces!

~ ~

F.A.Q. About Me {April}

When is your birthday?
July 25th

What is your favorite food?
Spaghetti

What is your favorite toy?
Zangoz Plush Toy

What is your favorite color?
Orange

~ ~

My Family

Ricky the Golden Retriever -- Ricky truly is like a brother to me. We were adopted together at a store called "Jellybean" and we've been friends ever since.
Cassidy the Love Monkey -- Cassidy was never really a good friend of mine. We fight a lot, but I always try my best to be nice to her.
Scarletta the Irish Setter -- Scarlet is her nickname. She is one of my really close friends, too, like Ricky. Her and I get into all kinds of trouble together.

~ ~

My Schedule

All of these things I do might not always be true.
HEY, THAT RHYMES!!

Weekdays
6:30 AM -- Wake up; sometimes on WI or WW
2:45 -- Sometimes still napping; sometimes on WI or WW
5:00 -- Almost always on WI or WW

Weekends
7:00 AM -- On WW
8:00 AM -- On WI
The rest of the day -- RANDOM

~ ~

Getting in Touch With Me

1. PM me! - tinybluesmiley
2. Meet me on WW! - tinybluesmiley

~ ~

Need to know anything else? Just ask! PM me the more private, friend-like questions, though, thank you!

~ ~

If you ever see me talking Italian, my mommy taught me how! The translations are ALWAYS written below my diary entries that have Italian in them! Here are the basic translations:

Ciao ~ Hi or bye
Buongiorno ~ Hello
Arriverdeci ~ Goodbye
Molto interessante ~ Very interesting

~ ~

Enjoy!!

.* RAWR:bdog:RAWR *.

Last edited by fairlyoddmom; 03-09-2009 at 07:16 PM.. Reason: We do not allow members to post their email sor You Tube links
Old 03-08-2009, 01:41 PM   #15
ill make you feel
Gifted

Blackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshine
Blackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: {Brown Dog Smiles} April the Webkinz brown dog writes about her life ~ Sometimes includes pictures ~ Started 03/08/09

Very cute! I love how you organized it! Can't wait for more!
Old 03-08-2009, 03:36 PM   #16
I ♥ my family

nonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: {Brown Dog Smiles} April the Webkinz brown dog writes about her life ~ Sometimes includes pictures ~ Started 03/08/09

Congrats on your Webkinz family!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

I like April's diary.
Looks like she is pretty busy. That is nice that you teach her Italian.
nonna72 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 04:40 PM   #17
Call me Carly (:

Thanks! Yeah, April asked me a question in Italian, before, and even I forgot what it meant!!! o_O xD She's napping right now but I'll get her to write her first entry soon!

.* Smiley *.

---------- tinybluesmiley added 45 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

Dear Diary,

We had pancakes for prima colazione, this morning. They were molto delizioso! Sorry, I’m using a lot of Italian. Anyway, on Webkinz World, Mommy found a new star! I don’t remember the name of it, but we finally completed the astro emblems category of stars. And we even found a third common silver key in the Magical Forest. We had a molto bene day, oggi! I went outside in the afternoon, too. It was molto warm. Mommy and I played with the dogs and explored the small, shriveled up garden. When we came inside, we had Mexican taquitos for lunch. Then, after lunch, Mommy went to Wal-Mart with Grandma and Grandpa and I took a nap with Ricky, Cass and Scarletta. When Mommy came home, we all played “Wii Sports” on the Wii and Ricky and I won a tennis match! Then I watched her and Uncle Light Switch (he wanted to be called that instead of his real name…don’t ask me ) play a game of baseball...and Mommy’s team won! Now it’s almost 6:00 in the evening and Mommy says we might be able to play a board game before bedtime, which is 8:00 at night for Ricky, Cassidy, Scarletta and me. I guarantee you that Cassie is going to cheat, but I don’t care. That just gives me all the more reason not to like her.

Sincerely,
.* RAWR :bdog: RAWR *.

Translations
prima colazione ~ breakfast
delizioso ~ delicious
molto ~ very
bene ~good
oggi ~ today

Last edited by tinybluesmiley; 03-08-2009 at 04:40 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-08-2009, 06:36 PM   #18
Hey.

ImAllSmilez is sweet stuff
ImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuff

Wow, that's an awesome entry!! So cool idea!
Old 03-08-2009, 06:57 PM   #19
Call me Carly (:

Default Come Split A Cookie With Smiley And The Webkinz! ~ Pictures, adventures, stories, dialogues & more! ~ Started 03/08/09 ~ Newest Update: Television Night! 03/14/09 ~ Tomorrow's Update: Just Another Day In The Life 03/15/09

{ ~ Come Split A Cookie With Smiley & The Webkinz ~ }
Warning: It is possible that extreme randomness will occur in this thread.

My Webkinz Family
Each Webkinz writes in the color it's name is.
I write in orange.

April ~ Brown Dog
Ricky ~ Golden Retriever
Cassidy ~ Love Monkey
Scarletta ~ Irish Setter

Important Things
You can...
1. Request a picture adventure!
2. Request a dialogue!
3. Comment on ANYTHING! Comments make my day!
4. Criticize ANYTHING! I like criticism, believe it or not!
5. Talk to my Webkinz! (Especially April, she's a chatterbox)

"Coming Soon" Updates
Picture Adventures
Clouds ~ Coming soon on a cloudy day!
Raindrops ~ Coming soon on a rainy day!
Monopoly ~ Coming soon March 21st!
What's that? ~ Coming soon March 16th!
Exploring With April ~ Coming soon March 15th!

Current Updates
Picture Adventures
The Evil I-Dog ~ 3/9/09
A Ride On the Treadmill ~ 3/10/09
Pop Quiz! Part 1 & 2 ~ 3/12/09
Television Night! Part 1 & 2 ~ 3/14/09

Dialogues
Why Is The Sky Blue? ~ 3/9/09
Where Did I Come From, Mommy? ~ 3/10/09

Upcoming Events That Will Stop Me From Updating
School play/musical ~ March 20th and 21st! (Rehearsals after school will stop me, too)
3-day overnight school field trip ~ March 25th to the 28th! I can't wait!
Trip to ITALY!!!!!!! ~ Possibly this summer!!!!!!! YAY!

Last edited by tinybluesmiley; 03-14-2009 at 08:03 PM..
Old 03-08-2009, 06:59 PM   #20
ill make you feel
Gifted

Blackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshine
Blackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Come Split A Cookie With Smiley And The Webkinz! ~ Pictures, biographies, activities, adventures, dialogues & more! ~ Started 03/08/09

Cool! I can't wait for the updates!
Closed

Tags
*subscribes*, 2funny!-katerina, 5star thread-katerina, :) pinky!!, a+ = april+ ♥, adorable!-kat, amazing expiriences, april, april is adorable! -sarah, april is so awesome!-lexi, april rox our sox off!, april rules!, april!-kat, april<3-cinnabon, april's biggest fan!-lexi, april's_an_a+_blogger!, aw=awesome!-katerina, awesome! ~kkf☺, awesomeness! ~kkf, best_blog_ever!-chloe, blue is the great black, blue is the new black, brown dog, cheese!, chloe_was_here!, cricket :), cricket rules!, cricket! 8)- katie, cricket!-kat, cricket<3, cricket- u rule!, cute, cute and funny!-sarah☺, cute thread! alyssa, da bestest thread!-smilez, diary, duh!, emma+oscuro=bffs, gemmy lubbles it!, go blue! -7101mk, go cricket!~, go jeza!~redinky!, good luck, great job april!-red, great-thread!-chloe, have 4 future alyssa, hey! she's back!, hmm... blue sky, i know how you feel, i love this!, i luv izzy!, i<3cricket, i'm_in_april's_world!:), jeza rox!-avery, jeza that bell, jeza! -alyssa, jeza<3-katerina, kevinelevin ate a tag!, kinztastic!-tessakinz, kkk, luv it! -katerina, luvin' it! -sarah, meandblueareglutenfree, mommy loves you april!, pookie rawks!, pookie rawks! (and tiny), random, redinky's tag, reserved, rock on!, smile, smiley, smilez luvs this thread!!, spotties rule!-katerina, stay strong cricket!, staystrongcricket!-kat, supercool!-kat, support cricket!, sweet thread! alyssa, sweet!-kat, teh kinz rock my world!, tiffany520, u r meen jeza~pinky, u rock -katie(cookie), uber cute!, we luv cricket!-smilez, we ♥ u cricket!, we'll find that gecko!, webkinz, webkinz_girl10 was here, woohoo! april's back!~red, yay april!- hayley, you rock cricket!, ♥ucricket- katie