Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2010, 04:35 AM   #1671
UMBO
Webkinz :)

cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine
cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Just Another Not-So-Ordinary Day with Carly and the Kinz! ~ Updated randomly ~ Will be closing on New Year's (01.01.10) to make way for a brand new thread!

View Post Originally Posted by tinybluesmiley
Yup. Tomorrow, I'm posting my New Year's Eve update (which I'm making tonight) and a goodbye update. I'm gunna cry! At least it's not like I'm leaving forever, though.

Guys...I've got bad news. The new thread will be out...
April 24th. Definitly not what I was expecting...but it's true.
Oh, okay. Can't wait for the updates! And, yeah, I'm glad it's not forever... *shudders*

Aw, okay. Can't wait for the new thread!
cinnabon138 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2010, 08:24 AM   #1672
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Default Re: Just Another Not-So-Ordinary Day with Carly and the Kinz! ~ Updated randomly ~ Will be closing on New Year's (01.01.10) to make way for a brand new thread!

View Post Originally Posted by Bubblesluver821
CRICKET!!!!!!!
CRICKET should have the blog I say, CRICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no offense to your other webbie-kinz but, I luff cricket. . . but, zool would be cool too.
APRIL 24TH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! say it ain't so. . .
Hehe, yeah. Cricket is beyond loved.

View Post Originally Posted by BlueKat567
Vienna Star: LOL, Caralynn. You're funny. So what are you doing right now? BlueKat's making the New year update! BTW, thanks Cricket for the gift and Cara for licking the stamp!
Cara: Haha, thanks, Vienna Star. Happy New Year! We made our update last night, but we didn't last until 12:00 AM. Instead, we got woken up at 12:00 AM by fire crackers and people shouting. It was really loud.

View Post Originally Posted by Craftyreader
Aw, poor April! I'm sure she'd forgive you - along with Izzy! You should let them all be in your new thread! .... THAT IS OPENING APRIL 24TH!? Awwww!
No, but they're gone. Like really gone. Except for their virtual-selves, which I feel too guilty to visit. I miss 'em, though. :bdog:

View Post Originally Posted by alex1920
I say Cricket with Zool helping! =D Apr. 24? So long!
Ooh, that would be a good idea! I'll think about it.

View Post Originally Posted by cinnabon138
Oh, okay. Can't wait for the updates! And, yeah, I'm glad it's not forever... *shudders*

Aw, okay. Can't wait for the new thread!
Hehe, yeah, me too. I couldn't live without WI forever! o_O
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 01-01-2010, 10:46 AM   #1673
UFTWTBNTIACCSH
Gift Guru

Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!

Aw, you're leaving? Oh well, at least you are coming back! It is kind of nice to take a break every now and then. Can't wait for your new thread! When it opens, make sure you check out this new feature on my thread I started for active picture threaders. I will wait with bated breath for your return, but until then, have fun.
Sararoxmysox is offline Female
Old 01-01-2010, 10:49 AM   #1674
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Sararoxmysox
Aw, you're leaving? Oh well, at least you are coming back! It is kind of nice to take a break every now and then. Can't wait for your new thread! When it opens, make sure you check out this new feature on my thread I started for active picture threaders. I will wait with bated breath for your return, but until then, have fun.
Yeah. 'Cept I'll be taking a very long break. Thanks, and I'll be sure to check out your thread's new feature!
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 01-01-2010, 11:01 AM   #1675
Liz ♥

kittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talent

April 24th? Oh, how sad. The agony!
kittykat22337 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2010, 11:31 AM   #1676
cheyenneg is on a distinguished road

great be looking forward to the updates
cheyenneg is offline Female
Old 01-01-2010, 01:09 PM   #1677
est of Weird.

stargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...stmas-card.png click on the link to see your e-card I was telling you about!!! it's that easy!
stargazer1 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2010, 01:11 PM   #1678
jet3461

Elephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonder

Farewell to Carly, Cricket, Splotch, Mabel, Cara, Giuseppe, Neptune, Smudgie, and Zool!
See you in April.
Your thread has given me many happy times.
Elephant is offline Male
Old 01-01-2010, 01:14 PM   #1679
est of Weird.

stargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond repute

I <3 you Cricket!!! OMG I DON'T WANT YOU TO LEAVE.... Oh, Cricket!! Goodbye! See you in April!

PS: I <3 all the kinz and will miss them too!!

LOVE, STARGAZER1

WW username: stargazer1

It's the same on both sites!
stargazer1 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2010, 01:16 PM   #1680
loves her

dancerkinzgirl4 is a splendid one to beholddancerkinzgirl4 is a splendid one to beholddancerkinzgirl4 is a splendid one to beholddancerkinzgirl4 is a splendid one to behold

Have a great few months Carly and kinz! I can't wait to see your new updates.
Closed

Tags
*subscribes*, 2funny!-katerina, 5star thread-katerina, :) pinky!!, a+ = april+ ♥, adorable!-kat, amazing expiriences, april, april is adorable! -sarah, april is so awesome!-lexi, april rox our sox off!, april rules!, april!-kat, april<3-cinnabon, april's biggest fan!-lexi, april's_an_a+_blogger!, aw=awesome!-katerina, awesome! ~kkf☺, awesomeness! ~kkf, best_blog_ever!-chloe, blue is the great black, blue is the new black, brown dog, cheese!, chloe_was_here!, cricket :), cricket rules!, cricket! 8)- katie, cricket!-kat, cricket<3, cricket- u rule!, cute, cute and funny!-sarah☺, cute thread! alyssa, da bestest thread!-smilez, diary, duh!, emma+oscuro=bffs, gemmy lubbles it!, go blue! -7101mk, go cricket!~, go jeza!~redinky!, good luck, great job april!-red, great-thread!-chloe, have 4 future alyssa, hey! she's back!, hmm... blue sky, i know how you feel, i love this!, i luv izzy!, i<3cricket, i'm_in_april's_world!:), jeza rox!-avery, jeza that bell, jeza! -alyssa, jeza<3-katerina, kevinelevin ate a tag!, kinztastic!-tessakinz, kkk, luv it! -katerina, luvin' it! -sarah, meandblueareglutenfree, mommy loves you april!, pookie rawks!, pookie rawks! (and tiny), random, redinky's tag, reserved, rock on!, smile, smiley, smilez luvs this thread!!, spotties rule!-katerina, stay strong cricket!, staystrongcricket!-kat, supercool!-kat, support cricket!, sweet thread! alyssa, sweet!-kat, teh kinz rock my world!, tiffany520, u r meen jeza~pinky, u rock -katie(cookie), uber cute!, we luv cricket!-smilez, we ♥ u cricket!, we'll find that gecko!, webkinz, webkinz_girl10 was here, woohoo! april's back!~red, yay april!- hayley, you rock cricket!, ♥ucricket- katie