Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2010, 11:18 PM   #1
Brightpaw of LC
Webkinz :)

WebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud of

Thumbs up Jess and Her Crazy Kinz'! |Updates often! | WARNING: Weird webbies, Crazy awesomeness, and Interesting Adeventures! | C'mon and see the awesomeness! | New Entry 12/5/10!!!|

(I needz a banner, plz. Idk how to make one. xP)

Welcome!!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Welcome one and all!

Hi!!! It's us, Jess's webbies. Yeah, wanna know who's typing? Me! Lily. So, i finally got Jess to make a Meet My Webkinz Family Thread. Jess loves us so much, We have our own little Stocking! It's going to be great! Stay with us and don't leave! The fun has just started!

Hey, wanna know something? It's almost Jess's B-day!!!! Happy Birthday, Jessie! (FYI, it's December 17. xD)

Click the image to open in full size. About Jess

Hi! It's me, Jess! I live in Alabama. Yeah, i live in the woods. Deep in the woods. A mile long driveway. Very bumpy mile long driveway. We have many Caves and Hangovers. Since i'm Skinny, i get get through Fat-Man-Squeezes. We have many dangerous wild animals such as Foxes, Coyotes, Wild Dogs, Skunks, Bucks, Snakes, Beavers, Snapping Turtles, Box Turtles, and Hawks. No stupid bears, thank goodness. We have a Bluff, (A big stone wall) that we Rock Climb on. It's pretty cool! I have 3 cats, 4 dogs, and a new Pit-bull pup coming in spring! My birthday is in December. December 17th. It might snow! xD I have 44 webbies, my first webbie EVER was a Chihuahua named Summer, wanna know who got me on WW? Lily! My siggy Timber Wolf! I'd never be here without her! Lily's second b-day is on Jan. 8th! She'll be 2 years old. They grow up so fast. :')

Click the image to open in full size. Fan Mail!

None...

Click the image to open in full size. List O' Updates!

1. http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f243/jess-her-crazy-kinz-|-were-655993/index6.html#post21442107(Christmas Fun)
2. http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l#post21492922 (Winter Loneliness)

Yeah...sorry guys i can only do links... Just clickeh! XD

Click the image to open in full size. About Updates!

Orange will be Picture Stories
Dark Green will be Drawings
Purple will be Short Picture Stories
Light-ish blue will be Written Entries
Crimson will be Random Picture Entries
Click the image to open in full size. Colors for who's talking!

Crimson will be Thunder
Orange will be Autumn Moon
Spring Green will be Lily
Light Orange will be Summer
Light Purple will be Layla
Grey will be Blackie
Pink will be Summer
Black will be Jess
Dark Blue will be Silverstream
Purple will be Spottedleaf
Green-ish Brown will be Bolt
Dark Green will be Penny
Brown will be Hershey
Light Blue will be Blueberry
Light Purple will be Flower
Willow will be Teal
Dark Purple is Savannah

Click the image to open in full size. VM list!!!

CalleyCo
Emeraldbooo

Click the image to open in full size. Rules!

Don't:
Rate us low to get your thread the only 5 starred. You will be reported.
Say mean stuff about us! That is very very hurtful and starts fights!
Steal my ideas and claim them as your own! It's very hurtful!
Steal my pet's names without asking nicely! That's hurtful too!

Do:
Rate us!
Tag us!
Ask anything
Say nice stuff about us

Click the image to open in full size. Meet The Kinz'!
(They're not in order xD)
Pink-Girls
Blue-Boys

1st.Summer-Chihuahua
2nd.Blackie-Black Cat
3rd. Penny-Pug
Fuzzy-Yorkie
Fuzzy jr.-Lil' Yorkie
Sam-Samyoed
Liz-Leopard Lizard
Bolt- Rotty
Thunder- Signature German Shepherd
Firestar-alley cat
Bluestar- Grey cat
Moonflower- B/W cat
Silverstream-Small Sig. Tabby
Stonepelt-Grey Cat
Lily-Sig. Timber wolf
Hershey-Chocolate Lab
Tr amp-Basset hound
Simba- Lion
Dasher-Reindeer
Silversnow- Husky
Snowstar- Arctic Fox
Clover- Clover Puppy
Jessie- Jack Russel
Lizzy-Tree Frog
Swamp-Lil' Green Frog
Willow-Robin
Flower-Humming Bird
Blueberry-Blue Jay
Hazel- Signature Dutch Bunny
Fire Star-Signature Red Fox
Savannah-Cheetah
Sugar Cookie-Pomeranian
Dixie-Springer Spaniel
Kara-Kangaroo
Cola- Kola
Lady- American Golden
Marshmellow- Lil' White Poodle
Sasha-White terrier
Lulu-Golden Retriever
Jesus-Lil' Lamb

Click the image to open in full size. Family Photos!

None ATM!

Click the image to open in full size. Want to do a Update with me?

Sure you can! But i cannot do Online pics. Here is how it works:

1. I tell you the plot through PM
2. You PM the pics of your pets to me
3. I take pics to go along with with the Entry.
4. And BINGO we have a off-line picture story.

Click the image to open in full size. Other Stuff you need to know!

I do entries a least once again. I will do Entries if i feel like doing one. I will do Entries for Holidays.

My Webbies live on top on my bed.
My Signatures live on the Shelf
My webbies have their own Bed!
My webbies have their own Shocking!

I think i have 44 webbies. You may count them if u like. I know That's all of them.

Click the image to open in full size. Well, that's about it! Thanks for coming and have a blessed day!

Last edited by WebkinzForever3; 12-05-2010 at 05:16 PM.. Reason: Editing! :)
WebkinzForever3 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2010, 07:18 AM   #2
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Default Re: Come And See Autumn Moon in Action! Her blog is the, Funniest, cutest, rootn' tootn' blog EVER!!! Come See! :D

Awww, how cute, Autumn Moon! I love your necklace. And great first blog!
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 07:33 AM   #3
UMBO

cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine
cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Come And See Autumn Moon in Action! Her blog is the, Funniest, cutest, rootn' tootn' blog EVER!!! Come See! :D

Love the blog, Autumn Moon!
cinnabon138 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 08:30 AM   #4
carry on.
Gifted

coolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roost

Yay! You opened! Great blog!
Old 09-26-2010, 09:31 AM   #5
disney world.

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

Nice blog
loveaerosmith is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 09:40 AM   #6
Brightpaw of LC

WebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud of

Thank you!
Old 09-26-2010, 11:12 AM   #7
ill make you feel
Gifted

Blackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshine
Blackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshine

Autumn Moon is so cute! Great blog!
Old 09-26-2010, 12:16 PM   #8
:)

iNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond repute

Love the blog Autumn Moon
iNFiNiTY93 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 06:15 PM   #9
Brightpaw of LC

Thanks! I'll post another one Tuesday.
Old 09-26-2010, 06:17 PM   #10
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Wow now both our wolves have blogs. xD
labsrock is offline Female
Closed

Tags
5 stars!~emeraldbooo, awesome! -steph, cute!!-kat, emerald wuz here!, f l a m e d a n c e, jess wus, jess wuz here!, nina <3 this, pawsome thread! -luree, super cute! -olivia, vm me!, woah-m-gee-ness