Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2012, 04:34 PM   #41
✐Writer✐
Webkinz :)

Steelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the way

Default Re: Jackie and Her Kinz:>l<:A Bunch of Crazy Infamous Wacky Kinz Who Want to Become Famous:>l<:Updated Weekly with Yummy, Satisfying, and Healthy Updates:>l<:OPENING DAY!:>l<:

Another update coming tonight or tomorrow!
Steelersgal86 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2012, 08:17 AM   #42
hut5 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Jackie and Her Kinz:>l<:A Bunch of Crazy Infamous Wacky Kinz Who Want to Become Famous:>l<:Updated Weekly with Yummy, Satisfying, and Healthy Updates:>l<:OPENING DAY!:>l<:

creative and cute
hut5 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2012, 09:04 AM   #43
✐Writer✐

Steelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by hut5
creative and cute
Thank you!!
Old 05-13-2012, 05:30 PM   #44
✐Writer✐

Taffy's Blog

Taffy types in BLACK.
Jackie will type in PURPLE.

Hello WI!
I am Taffy and my blog is about my everyday life living with Jackie.
I have like 86 brothers and sister.
I have been blogging since Jackie mentioned the idea about a week ago.
This is just an introduction to my new blog and I hope you enjoy all of the other blog posts!
-- Taffy

Thanks Taffy for that wonderful introduction.
As some of you know, I have redone this thread many times.
I have always wanted to have a MMKF thread as popular as Kat and Katerina.
But with my limited schedule, I have decided finally to do both in one!
I will create a schedule of having a picture story at least once a month
and blog many times during the month.
Hope you enjoy this new layout!
-- Jackie

Last edited by Steelersgal86; 05-13-2012 at 05:38 PM..
Old 05-13-2012, 07:51 PM   #45
Gift Guru

doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.
doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.

Cute new layout! I like the idea of "Mission Impossible," "Picture Perfect," Taffy's Blog" and "It Takes Style." Looking forward to more great updates!
doggierule is offline Female
Old 05-14-2012, 05:53 PM   #46
✐Writer✐

Thanks Doggie!
Old 05-19-2012, 09:35 AM   #47
✐Writer✐

Mission Possible
A Spy Blog

Brooklyn will type in GREEN.
Jackie will type in PURPLE.

Click the image to open in full size.

Hello.
I can't talk over the phone. Meet me at the fence post in 20 minutes.

~20 Minutes Later @ Fence Post~

OK.
Here I can talk.
I am agent 0086. I am part of a spy society called SSS aka Secret Spy Society.
We are here to protect the world from evil stuffed animals, like GUND aka.....I don't know what that stands for. But that doesn't matter.
They. Are. Evil.
Don't be fooled by the cuteness.

There are many agents in disquise.
They want to control all of America.
Be on the look out for this agent:

He picked up on our radar system the other day.
He was lurking around the woods.
He may look adorable, but he is vicious!
Be careful caller.

Signed,

Old 05-20-2012, 01:40 PM   #48
UMBO

cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine
cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine

Wonderful updates, Jackie! If I ever see Agent Apple Wood, I'll be sure to hit him with my nunchucks.
cinnabon138 is offline Female
Old 05-20-2012, 04:58 PM   #49
✐Writer✐

Thanks so much!
Yes he is dangerous! He will overwhelm you with cuteness!
Closed