Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2011, 06:10 PM   #1
✐Writer✐
Webkinz :)

Steelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the way

Default Jackie and Her Kinz:>l<:A Bunch of Crazy Infamous Wacky Kinz Who Want to Become Famous:>l<:Updated Weekly with Yummy, Satisfying, and Healthy Updates:>l<:OPENING DAY!:>l<:

Renovating!

I am redoing my front page.

Last edited by Steelersgal86; 05-13-2012 at 05:29 PM.. Reason: Renovating!
Steelersgal86 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2011, 06:22 PM   #2
✐Writer✐

Steelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the way

Default Re: Destiny is BLOG QUEEN

Pet Biographies!

RESERVED

Last edited by Steelersgal86; 04-04-2012 at 09:01 PM..
Old 09-05-2011, 04:05 PM   #3
✐Writer✐

Default Re: Jackie and her Kinz! Featuring Destiny is Blog Queen!

Brooklyn is a What?!
Part 1

:Starring:
Ally the Gray Wolf
Taffy the Shorthaired German Pointer
Sparkle the Lil' Kinz Dalmation
And of course me!

Click the image to open in full size.
Ally, Taffy, and Sparkle are helping me and my family move today. Well sort of.....
"Watching all of these movers is SO tiring! I need to get my beauty nap before lunch or I will never survive the day!" said Ally
"Ally! Maybe if you would help them move earlier like me, Jackie wouldn't be making you unload it when we get home!" said Taffy.
"Oh now both of you just stop! I am tired and I need my sleep! I am still growing and need to get rest and be healthy." said Sparkle.
BAM!
"What was that noise?" They all said in unision.
"That better not be my exquisite collection of fiber glass kumquats!!" yelled Sparkle.
"Well Miss Owner's Pet! What do we do now?" asked Ally.
"I think we should go swimming."
"Wow no wonder you have a D in school! We don't have a pool "smart one"." said Taffy.
"Maybe we should find Jackie and see if she needs any help!"
"Hey guys! What's up?" I asked.
"Well Taffy just called me "smart one"! And she was being SARCASTIC!!!" Ally yelled.
"The only reason I did was because you wanted to go swimming! And we don't have a pool!!" yelled Taffy.
"Well since ya'll ain't doin' anything, could you help me find Sparkle? She was supposed to ride here with Aunt Holly." I asked.
"But Jackie, she was just here!" declared Taffy.
"She was?" I asked.
"I wonder where she is!" I paniced.
"Don't worry Jackie! We will find Sparkle for you!" said Ally.
And off they went.

To Be Continued...

Last edited by Steelersgal86; 04-16-2012 at 04:51 PM..
Old 09-05-2011, 04:20 PM   #4
✐Writer✐

Update 1: SSS & GUND

Last edited by Steelersgal86; 05-19-2012 at 09:37 AM..
Old 09-05-2011, 05:31 PM   #5
ebkinz made me a

dogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Awsome update! Welcome Pumkin Spice! Is it a boy or a girl?

Peace, Love, Dogluver12
dogluver12 is offline Female
Old 09-05-2011, 06:41 PM   #6
✐Writer✐

Coming Soon...

Last edited by Steelersgal86; 05-12-2012 at 01:26 PM..
Old 09-06-2011, 08:45 PM   #7
✐Writer✐

Updates
Update #1: Introduction

Last edited by Steelersgal86; 05-13-2012 at 05:41 PM..
Old 09-09-2011, 03:30 PM   #8
Deertail :D

warzone2251 kicks the bucket...hardwarzone2251 kicks the bucket...hardwarzone2251 kicks the bucket...hard
warzone2251 kicks the bucket...hardwarzone2251 kicks the bucket...hardwarzone2251 kicks the bucket...hardwarzone2251 kicks the bucket...hard

Can you put me on your vm list?
warzone2251 is offline Female
Old 09-09-2011, 07:27 PM   #9
✐Writer✐

Coming Soon...

Last edited by Steelersgal86; 05-13-2012 at 11:19 AM..
Old 09-10-2011, 06:59 AM   #10
Googles rock!
Banned
2cheerios is sweet stuff
2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff

Awesome update! I love the bird watching update!
2cheerios is offline Female
Closed