Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2010, 01:04 PM   #1
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

Default Isabelle123's Kinda Crazy, Super Silly Webkinz family!! Over 50 webkinz and 1000 laughs! Come on in! There's plenty of pranks, giggles, and rainbow chip cookies for everyone! TOTALLY REVAMPED AND REOPENED!!

Welcome! to:
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.Welcome to my MMKF thread! Have a rainbow chip cookie or two, sit down, and stay awhile! Just watch out for my practical joker boys. They love a good laugh at anyone's expense! Anyway, I am Isabelle123, but just call me Isabelle, k? I have over 50 webkinz, 2 online only, 17 plush only, and the rest I have both parts.

About me:
Spoiler: show
How I got started on webkinz: Once upon a time, it was 2007, and I went to visit my cousin, who had three webkinz at the time. I played on her account and liked it...a lot. Now I wanted a webkinz for my birthday! So, that year, from her mom, I got a webkinz golden retriever, first generation, which I named...you guessed it...Isabelle. It just went up from there, with me receiving webkinz as gifts from everyone. For a long time, a webkinz was my default gift. If people didn't know what to get me, they just got me a webkinz. I'm still going strong, and still love my webbies. This is my second attempt at an MMKF thread. I think this one will do lots better.

My webkinz: (In no particular order)
Spoiler: show
Isabelle, the girl golden retriever
Aurora, the girl pink pony
Penny, the girl lil' kinz horse
Hazel, the girl yellow lab
Madison, the girl yorkie
Katrina. the girl reindeer
Michele, the girl leopard
Caroline, the girl cocker spaniel
Brutus, the boy black lab
Melissa, the girl B&W cheeky dog
Timmy, the boy bengal tiger
John, the boy li' googles
April, the girl pink poodle
Emma, the girl pink and white cat
Andrew, the boy lil' dalmatian
Max, the boy lil' St. Bernard
Gracie, the girl spotty dinosaur
Robbie, the boy lil' robin
Haley, the girl Fantail Goldfish
Strawberry, the girl Bubblegum Cheeky Cat
Amy, the girlPeace Puppy
Jack, the boy Sig. Fox
Susan, the girl Charcoal Cat
Violet, the girl Blueberry Cheeky Dog
Amethyst, the girl Tye Dyed Puppy
Noel, the girl Peppermint Puppy
Azure, the girl Hop bunny
Sophie, the girl Pink Glitter Fish
Charlotte, the girl Poodle
Lucia, the girl Tropical Island Pup
Laura, the girl Winter Fawn
Jason, the boy Polar Bear
Madeline, the girl Ribbon Yorkie
Magnolia, the girl Dreamy Sheep
Raspberry, the girl Pink Punch Cheeky Dog
Leah, the girl purple floral fox
Benjamin, the boy lil' black bear
Frances, the girl lil' hummingbird
Richard, the boy lion
Ashley, the girl lil' white terrier
Samantha, the girl american cocker spaniel
Chrissy, the girl lil' black and white cat
Spirit, the boy clydesdale
Marie, the girl white poodle
Philip, the boy lil' elephant
Porky, the boy lil' pig
Josh(ua), the boy pug
Alane, the girl pink googles
Serena, the girl persian cat
Sadie, the girl lil' persian cat
Melodie, the girl harmony puppy
Walter, the boy hippo
Megan, the girl black cat

Pic Stories:
Absolutely Normal
Rainy Day
Josh(ua) and Walter's Super Secret Spy Mission, Part 1

Welcomes and Birthdays:
Welcome, Megan!

Last edited by Isabelle123; 08-24-2012 at 08:59 AM..
Isabelle123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2010, 01:57 PM   #2
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Isabelle123's Wonderful Webkinz Family! Come in and meet her 20 webkinz!

Interview a Webkinz! Would you like to interview one of my webkinz? If so, fill out this form. My webkinz will answer your questions on this Post.

Form:
Name of webkinz you would like to interview:
Question(s):
Your MMWF thread link:

Interviews:

Pet being interviewed:Amethyst Colourful, the girl tye dyed puppy
Interviewed by:sunnieinkinz
MMWF thread: N/A
What is your view on Tacoism? LOL, I don't know what that is
Are you homeschooled? Yes, indeed I am. Isabelle homeschools all of us webkinz. Do you like your current schooling state? Yes, very much. O-H!

#2:
Pet being interviewed:Jack Sly, the small signature fox
Interviewed by: Rabid Fish
MMWF thread:N/A

Do you like Nachos? I LOVE nachos. What do you do? Well, I hang out with Andrew, Timmy, Jason and the other boys a lot. We enjoy practical jokes. Do you like deluxe Nachos? Those are the BEST!! Have you ever had Nachos? Indeed, lots of times.

Top posters:

PM list:

VM list:
Cheekyluver
sunnieinkinz
Kayfookey
Rabid Fish
tinybluesmiley

Last edited by Isabelle123; 06-30-2012 at 06:52 PM.. Reason: Updating VM list
Old 03-28-2010, 02:46 PM   #3
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Default Re: Isabelle123's Wonderful Webkinz Family! Come in and meet her 20 webkinz!

View Post Originally Posted by Goldendoodle
I love your webkinz family, I can't wait to hear more from you!
Thanks Goldendoodle!!
Old 03-28-2010, 04:46 PM   #4
ill u click the link
Webkinz :)

Speyer2016 has much to be proud ofSpeyer2016 has much to be proud ofSpeyer2016 has much to be proud ofSpeyer2016 has much to be proud ofSpeyer2016 has much to be proud of

Wow great thread and fam, nice pics!!
Old 03-29-2010, 03:51 AM   #5
UMBO
Webkinz :)

cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine
cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine

Cool thread! Love all of the pictures!
cinnabon138 is offline Female
Old 03-29-2010, 11:46 AM   #6
hat happened?
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Speyer2016
Wow great thread and fam, nice pics!!
View Post Originally Posted by cinnabon138
Cool thread! Love all of the pictures!
Thanks guys!!
Old 06-16-2012, 06:42 PM   #7
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Now open!
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 06-18-2012, 11:30 AM   #8
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Default Re: Isabelle123's Kinda Crazy, Super Silly Webkinz family!! Over 50 webkinz and 1000 laughs! Come on in! There's plenty of pranks, giggles, and rainbow chip cookies for everyone! TOTALLY REVAMPED AND REOPENED!!

Melodie:Hello, my dear readers! I'm Melodie Minuet, and i am your oh-so-lucky host for this post! Hahaha, it rhymes! To tell you a little about myself, I loooovvveee music, and my favorite instrument is the piano. Now, I shall show you all the crazy, wacko, and insane things going on here!!

Melodie:Well...that's not what I meant. Madison's fur is always like that. Madison:Hey! Melodie:Oops.

Dang. Chrissy climbing on Emma isn't what I was looking for, either. I was thinking more like, absolutely nuts.

Melodie: Hee, hee. Perfectly normal. Like 5 boys wrestling on the floor.

Melodie: Ugh!! Where is something nutsy!!??

Andrew: FORE! Melodie:Huh?

Melodie:OOF!

Jack: Melodie! Are you all right? Melodie:Mission....accomplished.
Jack: What the??

Andrew: Oh, no. Is she OK? Jack: I think so, but if she files an insurance claim, it's your problem, bud. Andrew:Shut up, man! Jack:Now that I think about it, that was pretty funny. Melodie: *groans* Normal.....nothing but normal.

Last edited by Isabelle123; 06-18-2012 at 11:33 AM..
Old 06-18-2012, 03:51 PM   #9
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Default Re: Isabelle123's Kinda Crazy, Super Silly Webkinz family!! Over 50 webkinz and 1000 laughs! Come on in! There's plenty of pranks, giggles, and rainbow chip cookies for everyone! TOTALLY REVAMPED AND REOPENED!!

I love this. I love the name of your 'kinz. Please add me to the Vm list.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 06-18-2012, 04:01 PM   #10
hat happened?
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by cheekyluver
I love this. I love the name of your 'kinz. Please add me to the Vm list.
Thanks, cheeky!! I will add you to the VM list.
Closed

Tags
puppeh power!, rainbowz rock!!, reach*for*the*stars, write a novel!, ~never~stop~dreaming~