Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2016, 06:15 PM   #1
lolgirl8910
Webkinz :)

InterestingKinz rules the roostInterestingKinz rules the roostInterestingKinz rules the roostInterestingKinz rules the roostInterestingKinz rules the roostInterestingKinz rules the roostInterestingKinz rules the roostInterestingKinz rules the roostInterestingKinz rules the roostInterestingKinz rules the roostInterestingKinz rules the roostInterestingKinz rules the roost

Post I guess it's my family...

So, I saw people making these threads with a lot of creative stories/comics and stuff with their Webkinz, so I supposed I would make one too.
Now for my Webkinz, I guess..
~~~
Goldf a 'Lil Canary
Posy the Pom Pom Dino
Amite the Citrus Dragon
Velveteen the Red Velvet Raccoon
Lolly the Holidoodle
Lisa the 'Lil Horse
Cloud the Mohawk Puppy
Choco the Longhorn Steer
Fluff the Cat
~~~
Re-designing
Fluff: Ugh! Why do we have to be cramped into Velveteen's room because our owner is just fixing up the living room?
Velveteen: HEY! It's not my problem we're all stuck in here! And it's where we usually hang out, especially when it's below zero outside!
Amite: Why can't we all be friends?
Lisa: We are all friends. Except I don't know why Fluff is a little mad, maybe because they're the old camper here and they're kind of cranky.. Nobody even knows Fluff's gender, except our owner, that's how old he is.
Fluff: Can you guys be quiet? It was just me complaining.. Y'know, owner never really cares much about me anymore.
Choco: Well, we do! We're your siblings and we'll always love you!
Goldf: I wish our owner didn't misspell my name on the adoption papers.
Choco: I don't see how that fits our current subject.
Goldf: I thought there was a right of speech.
Choco: Well.. I guess that is true..
*All the pets were boredly staring at the wall*
Lisa: Didn't our owner say she was making it into a game room?
Goldf: Oh, yeah she did!
Amite: That's great!
Choco: Yayyy!
Fluff: Maybe I'll have some actual fun for the first time!
Velveteen: That means Fluff will stop being cranky!
Lolly: And we'll have more holiday cheer! Or, at least.. something similar!
Posy: And I'll be able to cheer everyone up!
*All the pets cheer*
~~~

Last edited by InterestingKinz; 01-12-2016 at 06:38 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2016, 08:36 PM   #2

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: I guess it's my family...

I hope the group is able to cheep up.
I like the name Goldf. lol
Desty is offline Female
Old 01-23-2016, 12:39 PM   #3
Call me Purple or S

PurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be true
PurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be true

Love the update! Great job!
PurpleGirl2005 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2016, 12:43 PM   #4
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Updates are coming along beautifully!
Keep up the fantastic work you're doing
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aj and her kinz, desty was here :), go new mmkf threads!, s and her kinz