Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2011, 08:03 PM   #501
MischeifManaged
Webkinz :)

*Rainears* will become famous soon enough

Default Re: HEY YOU! yeah YOU! You haven't checked out my webkinz yet! We are 1, 2, 3, 4.. uh... 5! flavors of unique and love to do our own thing. You should check it out, you won't be sorry. UPDATED OFTEN! [2/22 JUST ADDED: (YUM YUM Pizza!)]

Heh, Pennington is cute.... What's that app called? Rainy wants...
*Rainears* is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2011, 08:39 PM   #502

MixedCelery has a brilliant futureMixedCelery has a brilliant futureMixedCelery has a brilliant futureMixedCelery has a brilliant futureMixedCelery has a brilliant future

Default Re: HEY YOU! yeah YOU! You haven't checked out my webkinz yet! We are 1, 2, 3, 4.. uh... 5! flavors of unique and love to do our own thing. You should check it out, you won't be sorry. UPDATED OFTEN! [2/22 JUST ADDED: (YUM YUM Pizza!)]

The update was cute! I want some pizza now... You made me hungry!
MixedCelery is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 09:06 PM   #503
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

iProducts are so IN right now
Starring: Pashmina & Daisy

"Hey there and welcome to another installment of Daisy's 'What's Hot and What's Not'." Pashmina announced.
Click the image to open in full size.

"And well as you can see... I'm not Daisy." Pashmina explained. "Daisy is feeling a little under the weather so I'm filling in for her."

"A little under the weather?" Daisy coughed from beneath a pile of tissues.

"Yes, and as I was saying Daisy is having me fill in for her and show you something while she is sick." Pashmina continued.

"I am so sick." Daisy interrupted, as she coughed. "AGGHFFFGH."

"Anyway, back to what Daisy wanted me to show you guys." Pashmina smiled. "Since she's si... I mean not able to give the 'hots and nots' now."

"So we've all seen or have an iPhone or iPod or iWaterbottle or iTissue that plays music or something along those lines." Pashmina added.

"Hey, my iTissue doesn't play music..." Daisy interrupted yet again, sneezing.

"Well it was kinda a joke..." Pashmina muttered under her breath.

"But anyway, there is this new awesome thing that Daisy wanted me to show you..." Pashmina exclaimed.

"Daisy found this neat thing that's in right now, that's eyeshadow in ipod or iphone form." Pashmina nodded.

"See how awesome the eyeshadow is?" Pashmina asked. "And all the pretty colors."

"Its also shaped like an iphone, has the same colors, and all the awesomeness of one." Pashmina giggled.

"What is even cooler!" Pashmina gasped. "Is that the little eyeshadow blocks are shaped like applications."

"See?" She pointed them out. "With the color names under it and everything."

"Well that's all Daisy wanted me to show you." Pashmina replied. "I'm Pashmina."

"And I'm Daisy." Daisy gargled half asleep.

"And Daisy will be back next time to tell you all about the hots and nots of webkinz world." Pashmina screamed. "See ya around like a donut!"

© 2011 Blythe Productions.

Spoiler: show

Blythe is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 09:11 PM   #504
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by Craftyreader
Haha, that's nice. Very creative, but when are you not? (:
Hope he didn't bite your ipod.

1. What's your favorite update? [It can be ANY update I've ever done] Although I loved them all - your so funny! xD - I like probably the Huggle or An Interveiw with a famous author. (:
2. Who's your favorite kinz? Why? I don't have a favorite. Because they are amazing. =3
3. Do you like the front page? Explain why/why not.Yes, I absolutely love it. Because it's unique, when I see it I think, "ITS BLYTHE!" not, "oh it's another mmwft." I love how you give explinatons on basically everything, and the way you do things on your thread.
4. Did you like the addition of the magazine? Yes, I want to see more of them, please. (:
5. Did you like the addition of the TV network? YES! I REALLY want to see more fo them, they are hilarous. Do something like that egg cracker or something? That'd be cute. Just any commercial would be fun. (:
6. Do you have any updates you'd like to see us do? [Any section] More commercial, interveiw and magazine (or behind the scences for the mag) would be wonderful. [:
7. Is there anything I can do to make this thread better? No, not really. Just update as often as possible - which you already do.
8. Is there anything that you want to see/don't want to see? Umm.. nothing I can think of, just be creative.
9. Is there a kinz you want to see/want to see more of? Well, I love them all, really so.. no. I do like seeing a mixture of them all, you know?
No I don't think he bit it...
*runs to check* xD
Thanks for answering the survey Ali!
I feel very special and take all answers into consideration/future reference.
And which egg cracker?
You always make me feel special.

View Post Originally Posted by DJcandy
Very cute! I luffled it!
Ooohz! New updateeee!
Thanks, DJ.
I'm glad you liked it! You always have something nice to say!
I posted the newest update.
I hope you like it.

View Post Originally Posted by *Rainears*
Heh, Pennington is cute.... What's that app called? Rainy wants...
Thanks!
My mom named him. x3
The app is called 'More Pizza' I think.
Its one of those apps like 'More Cupcakes' 'More Toast' and stuff like that.
Its really fun.

View Post Originally Posted by MixedCelery
The update was cute! I want some pizza now... You made me hungry!
Thanks for the kind words Celery!
I want some pizza too. xD
Sorry I made you hungry.
x3
Blythe is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 10:27 PM   #505
ebkinz rocks!

dogsrokurworld has a reputation beyond reputedogsrokurworld has a reputation beyond reputedogsrokurworld has a reputation beyond reputedogsrokurworld has a reputation beyond reputedogsrokurworld has a reputation beyond reputedogsrokurworld has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: HEY YOU! yeah YOU! You haven't checked out my webkinz yet! We are 1, 2, 3, 4.. uh... 5! flavors of unique and love to do our own thing. You should check it out, you won't be sorry. UPDATED OFTEN! [2/23 JUST ADDED: (iProducts are so IN right now)]

1. What's your favorite update? Huggle commercial
2. Who's your favorite kinz? Why?: Ulric (sp?), because he is just to cute and he is funny ULRIC FOREVA
3. Do you like the front page? Explain why/why not. Yes, because it is very organized and a lot of pictures, and I love mmwf threads that have a lot of pictures
4. Did you like the addition of the magazine?: yeppers
5. Did you like the addition of the TV network? yeppers
6. Do you have any updates you'd like to see us do? [Any section]: More commercials
7. Is there anything I can do to make this thread better? Nopers, it is just fine the way it is
8. Is there anything that you want to see/don't want to see? I don't want to see any thing like webbies being mean to other webbies and hurting their feelings and hurting them, it makes me sad
9. Is there a kinz you want to see/want to see more of? ULRIC AND DANTE!!!!
dogsrokurworld is offline Female
Old 02-24-2011, 09:50 AM   #506
Call me Tonks!

iLuvOreos is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: HEY YOU! yeah YOU! You haven't checked out my webkinz yet! We are 1, 2, 3, 4.. uh... 5! flavors of unique and love to do our own thing. You should check it out, you won't be sorry. UPDATED OFTEN! [2/23 JUST ADDED: (iProducts are so IN right now)]

Answers in Navy Blue!
1. What's your favorite update? [It can be ANY update I've ever done] I adored the interview with Dante!
2. Who's your favorite kinz? Why? Ulric and his family! Why? Oh, y'know. Just cuz.
3. Do you like the front page? Explain why/why not. Yeah cuz it is cool and organized and picture-licious
4. Did you like the addition of the magazine? oh I saw the post about it but I didn't really check it out yet...
5. Did you like the addition of the TV network? TV network? Huh?
6. Do you have any updates you'd like to see us do? [Any section] More interviews plz!
7. Is there anything I can do to make this thread better? Nope, it's fantabulous the way it is!
8. Is there anything that you want to see/don't want to see? Cooking with Miguel and Faline! (I hope that is there names, I just typed from memory. too lazy to check)
9. Is there a kinz you want to see/want to see more of? Pokey the Opposum!
iLuvOreos is offline Female
Old 02-24-2011, 04:23 PM   #507

DJcandy has lots of talentDJcandy has lots of talentDJcandy has lots of talentDJcandy has lots of talentDJcandy has lots of talentDJcandy has lots of talentDJcandy has lots of talentDJcandy has lots of talentDJcandy has lots of talentDJcandy has lots of talentDJcandy has lots of talentDJcandy has lots of talentDJcandy has lots of talentDJcandy has lots of talent

Very cute update! I luffled it also x3
DJcandy is offline Female
Old 02-24-2011, 11:32 PM   #508
ill make you feel
Gifted

Blackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshine
Blackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshine

Pashmina is so sparkly and adorable I wanna kidnap her. :3
MORE TOAAAAST? MORE PIZZA? I used to be obsessed with that app 2 years ago.
Old 02-26-2011, 03:16 PM   #509
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by dogsrokurworld
1. What's your favorite update? Huggle commercial
2. Who's your favorite kinz? Why?: Ulric (sp?), because he is just to cute and he is funny ULRIC FOREVA
3. Do you like the front page? Explain why/why not. Yes, because it is very organized and a lot of pictures, and I love mmwf threads that have a lot of pictures
4. Did you like the addition of the magazine?: yeppers
5. Did you like the addition of the TV network? yeppers
6. Do you have any updates you'd like to see us do? [Any section]: More commercials
7. Is there anything I can do to make this thread better? Nopers, it is just fine the way it is
8. Is there anything that you want to see/don't want to see? I don't want to see any thing like webbies being mean to other webbies and hurting their feelings and hurting them, it makes me sad
9. Is there a kinz you want to see/want to see more of? ULRIC AND DANTE!!!!
That makes me sad too!
If any of my webbies ever hurt each others feelings they always make up later.

And yes, you spelled Ulric right.

View Post Originally Posted by iLuvOreos
Answers in Navy Blue!
1. What's your favorite update? [It can be ANY update I've ever done] I adored the interview with Dante!
2. Who's your favorite kinz? Why? Ulric and his family! Why? Oh, y'know. Just cuz.
3. Do you like the front page? Explain why/why not. Yeah cuz it is cool and organized and picture-licious
4. Did you like the addition of the magazine? oh I saw the post about it but I didn't really check it out yet...
5. Did you like the addition of the TV network? TV network? Huh?
6. Do you have any updates you'd like to see us do? [Any section] More interviews plz!
7. Is there anything I can do to make this thread better? Nope, it's fantabulous the way it is!
8. Is there anything that you want to see/don't want to see? Cooking with Miguel and Faline! (I hope that is there names, I just typed from memory. too lazy to check)
9. Is there a kinz you want to see/want to see more of? Pokey the Opposum!
Yepp, TV network is right after the magazine.
x3

You spelled Miguel and Faline right.
And its funny that you want to see more of Pokey I just took pictures of like 5 future updates and he's in two of them.
x3
Ironic no?

View Post Originally Posted by DJcandy
Very cute update! I luffled it also x3
Thank you, DJ.

View Post Originally Posted by Blackie_Lab2003
Pashmina is so sparkly and adorable I wanna kidnap her. :3
MORE TOAAAAST? MORE PIZZA? I used to be obsessed with that app 2 years ago.
*Pashmina hides*
Pashmina: "Mommy! Kat is giving me a weird feeling!"
*shifty eyes*
xD
Something like that.

Me too! I knew they'd make a good update material.
Or something like that.

Awesome new update coming soon...
I think it will be awesome.
Well, I hope.
xD

Last edited by Blythe; 02-26-2011 at 03:16 PM..
Blythe is offline Female
Old 02-27-2011, 04:41 PM   #510
Wat

sapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wonder

Haha nice pizza! Sorry I didn't post sooner, I forgot to log on to WI for a few days.

Ooh. Survey.
1. What's your favorite update? [It can be ANY update I've ever done] I love Ruby's random facts. (:
2. Who's your favorite kinz? Why? Ruby. She's awesoem.
3. Do you like the front page? Explain why/why not. Yes, I like it- I can't really explain why. It's jsut cool.
4. Did you like the addition of the magazine? Yep!
5. Did you like the addition of the TV network?
6. Do you have any updates you'd like to see us do? [Any section] I'm not sure what you mean by this...
7. Is there anything I can do to make this thread better?....No.
8. Is there anything that you want to see/don't want to see? I'd like to see more random facts
9. Is there a kinz you want to see/want to see more of? Not particularly I like them all
sapphire6868 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 s a p p h i r e <3, aaonbighugs2 was here, alley&ali ♥, awesome!, awesome! -steph, b l y t h e < 3, calley was here!!!, collielover88 wuz here, courage, cutest thread ever <3, epic brohoof, f l a m e d a n c e, greengal17 was here!, i a m s a m, i ate your mom, iamsam wuz here :p, je rocks!, libbie waz here, love this thread! -aimee, marielofredwall was here!, paigerz waz here <3, woah-m-gee-ness, yazibelle!, yomcnugget, you matter kurt