Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2012, 09:28 PM   #991
ow, I ♥ being
Gifted

Suzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicness
Suzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: HEY YOU! YEAH YOU! You haven't checked out my webkinz yet! We are 1, 2, 3, 4.. uh... 5! flavors of unique and love to do our own thing. You should check it out, you won't be sorry. UPDATED OFTEN! [Latest Update: MAKING A SANDWICH]

I love the picture video, very cute! Thanks for adding me to the the Notification list, too!
Suzuki108 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2012, 08:00 AM   #992
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Default Re: HEY YOU! YEAH YOU! You haven't checked out my webkinz yet! We are 1, 2, 3, 4.. uh... 5! flavors of unique and love to do our own thing. You should check it out, you won't be sorry. UPDATED OFTEN! [Latest Update: MAKING A SANDWICH]

Congratulations on your new Cheeky Cat.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 01-20-2012, 11:28 AM   #993
Gifted

kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy
kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy

I love that update! Wrigley made me giggle, xD

"No, I didn't mean KFC " xD
I love that stop motion!
Old 01-20-2012, 12:17 PM   #994
Jar Jar is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

I loved the last update! I can't wait for the rest!
Adorable video! It's really awesome!
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female
Old 02-07-2012, 10:26 AM   #995
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Thread Opened! ♥
Butterflies is offline Female
Old 02-07-2012, 11:13 AM   #996
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Thank you Butterflies.
I really appreciate that.

Last edited by Blythe; 02-07-2012 at 11:13 AM..
Blythe is offline Female
Old 02-07-2012, 11:14 AM   #997
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Some Important News...
We have a very special update coming...
It contains special news you could say.
You could also call it a "goodbye" update.
Tune in, in a few minutes to see it.

Thank you.

Spoiler: show
: smitten:
Blythe is offline Female
Old 02-07-2012, 12:13 PM   #998
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Goodbye... Or is it?
Starring: Wrigley & Azrael

Wrigley sat on the bed packing.
Click the image to open in full size.

He sighed as he peered into his bag, seeing what else he needed.

"And I need this shiny thing." Wrigley whispered to himself as he stuck a pallet knife in his bag.

"And I need this long pokey thing." Wrigley remarked as he stuck a knitting needle in his belongings.

Wrigley looked up with tears in his eyes.
"This is so depressing." He complained as he blinked back the tears.

"I also need this pen." Wrigley sniffed as he continued his packing. "You know, in case anyone needs my autograph."

"But they probably won't know who I am." Wrigley continued to complain again as if someone was listening.

"And I need this sharpener." Wrigley stuck the pencil sharpener in his bag trying to distract himself. "In case I need to sharpen something."

"And Blythe's car keys." Wrigley sighed. "In case I ever need to drive..." His voice trailed off.

Wrigley broke into tears at the sight of the keys.
"And so Blythe won't leave!" Wrigley sniffed.

Wrigley collapsed over his back and begin to cry uncontrollably.
"I DON'T WANT HER TO LEAVE!" He sobbed. "I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE."

Wrigley grabbed a tissue and blew his nose into it.

Continued...

Last edited by Blythe; 02-07-2012 at 12:28 PM..
Blythe is offline Female
Old 02-07-2012, 12:26 PM   #999
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

About that time, Azrael walked over.

"Wrigley, why in the world are you crying?" Azrael asked confused.

Wrigley sat up and sniffed back tears.
"Haven't you heard Azrael?" Wrigley sniffed. "The thread is closing. Blythe and the Webkinz will be no longer."

"Uh... Wrigley..." Azrael looked at him then busted out laughing.

"What?" Wrigley growled. "This is serious business."

"No... no..." Azrael gasped for breath in between laughs. "Wrigley, you misunderstood. The thread is closing, but we're opening a new one since we reached 1000 posts on this one."

"Oh..." Wrigley turned bright red. "I guess this means Blythe still wants us after all!"

"Yes, Wrigley." Azrael laughed. "You're so overly dramatic about everything."

"Am not!" Wrigley defended himself. "Okay... maybe a little."

"You do know Blythe is taking you away for the new thread right?" Azrael asked.

"WHAT?" Wrigley gasped.

"Gotcha!" Azrael giggled.
"Why you little..." Wrigley growled.
"See you soon WI at our brand new thread!" Azrael cut him off with smile.

We hope to see you there soon!
Blythe is offline Female
Old 02-07-2012, 12:28 PM   #1000
Jar Jar is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: HEY YOU! YEAH YOU! You haven't checked out my webkinz yet! We are 1, 2, 3, 4.. uh... 5! flavors of unique and love to do our own thing. You should check it out, you won't be sorry. UPDATED OFTEN! [Latest Update: GOODBYE... Or Is it?]

Oh, thank goodness! I was getting worried there for a second! xD
I can't wait to see the new thread Blythe! I'm super excited!
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 s a p p h i r e <3, aaonbighugs2 was here, alley&ali ♥, awesome!, awesome! -steph, b l y t h e < 3, calley was here!!!, collielover88 wuz here, courage, cutest thread ever <3, epic brohoof, f l a m e d a n c e, greengal17 was here!, i a m s a m, i ate your mom, iamsam wuz here :p, je rocks!, libbie waz here, love this thread! -aimee, marielofredwall was here!, paigerz waz here <3, woah-m-gee-ness, yazibelle!, yomcnugget, you matter kurt