Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2009, 12:41 AM   #11
Gift Guru

Munchies knows the way
Munchies knows the way

Default Re: Hey! What's up People! I'm iSk8!

Click the image to open in full size.
Munchies is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2009, 09:05 AM   #12
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

WELCOME
IT'S SO NICE TO MEET YOU

This is such a great site to come and get the latest info, meet some wonderful people, and have a ton of fun!

There is so much to do and see and learn. The info here is always the best, and we get the latest info almost as soon as it's released.

Everyone here is very friendly and fun, and so helpful, too. I think you're going to have a blast here, and we're always so happy to see new faces joining us here in

A few good things to start you on your way:
Read the rules and FAQ's
(upper left corner, highlighted links in green)
They will give you all the do's and don't of the site, alone with some great info on how the navigate and find your way around, and many useful guides to get your on your way.
Be sure to stop into the "Help" section, there is always some great questions and answers being exchanged there, and you'll find a lot of the questions you might have will have already been posted there.
Be sure to look around. There is sooo much here, that sometimes we stop in the first place that we're interested in, get so caught up, and forget to keep exploring. There is a ton of things to see and learn, so keep looking.

Welcome again. If you ever have any questions, please feel free to drop me a PM (private message) and I'll help in any way I can.

Remember, Have FUN!
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Old 02-20-2009, 02:36 PM   #13
Gift Guru

PaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roost

Donation Award 

Hi iSk8,
Wishing you a warm welcome to !
So glad you decided to become a member of our Webkinz Loving Family!

I love all of you Webkinz names. They are very cute.

You have found the Greatest Place about Webkinz to learn new things and make new friends!

There are a bunch of friendly folks here, always willing to help and share stories and tips.

My best advice is the Explore, Read, and Learn. I’m relatively new myself and this was the quickest way to get started having fun.

Explore –all the threads everyone has kindly suggested. They are the most informative to get you all geared up and ready to go.
Read– through the posts and threads carefully. It will answer most of your burning questions.
Learn – all that you can first. It will make your time here that much more fun and informative.

A great place to start first is the FAQ and Rules, which are located on the left hand side of the page directly above your profile name.

Here are some great threads that I wish I found sooner to help me out:

Reputation thread:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f137/how-give-reputation-much-more-56759/

Dictionary of Abbreviations thread:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f131/webkinz-insider-dictionary-abbreviations-helpful-links-297003/

Customizing Your Profile:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f137/your-complete-profile-guide-w-pictures-338594/

Taking Pictures, Saving Them, & Uploading to Webkinz Insider Site:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f137/how-take-pics-save-put-site-8630/

Now it’s time to have fun, check out the forum and find a thread that interest you and post away.

There is something for everyone: kids, teens, moms, dads, and grandparents alike. We even have whole families on here!

Please feel free to ask any question, help is always just around the corner.

If you need anything else feel free to visit my profile page and just ask.

Again Welcome,
PaperButterfly

Last edited by PaperButterfly; 02-20-2009 at 02:38 PM..
PaperButterfly is offline Female
Old 02-20-2009, 03:24 PM   #14
Webkinz :)

shadow4115 is on a distinguished road

hi
i never heard of a cheeky mouse
did u spell that correctly?
anyway
welcome and have fun
shadow4115 is offline Female
Old 02-23-2009, 01:52 AM   #15
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Hi! How nice of you to introduce yourself !!
If you need any help, please let me know !!
So, welcome to the club - the wonderful community of WI!
If you have any questions, visit the FAQ at the top of the page!
And you can always ask a question in our well developed FORUM!
Make sure you have read all the rules and your ready to go!
See ya around! =)

To start you off, I'd just check the Rules and the Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQ )
But if you have any questions not answered there, just post here and someone will certainly come running to find you an answer !! Few sites can match up with the wealth of information here, from Polls, to Webkinz News, to General Chat, to Rumor section, to Creative work, you'll find almost EVERYTHING !!
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 02-23-2009, 03:02 PM   #16
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

Hi there.
Since you're not a new member, I'll move your thread over to the section we
call, " Meet My Webkinz Family."
(Gingerly)
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 02-23-2009, 05:07 PM   #17
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

I like your family.. just a question though. What is a cheeky mouse? Or do you mean the lil' kinz white mouse?
swisscheese101 is offline Female
Old 03-09-2009, 11:03 AM   #18
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Hi! Welcome to WI!
This is a great place for Webkinz information, help, and fun and you're likely to make some great friends along the way!
I am a Webkinz Mommy who was pulled into this obsession by my daughter in February 2008 and I am loving every minute of it!

Please make sure you check out the rules, here is the link!

Forum Rules -- READ before Posting!!

If you ever need anything, feel free to PM me!
Happy Webkinzing!
=) Erin
nire1976 is offline Female
Old 03-09-2009, 04:16 PM   #19
Liz ♥
Webkinz :)

kittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talent

See, aren't the people here so nice? You will love this place!
kittykat22337 is offline Female
Closed