Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2011, 03:16 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Fuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellence
Fuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellence

Talking Fuzythekoala's dangerously random little webkinz! Hardhat's are encouraged, these 'kinz are WACKY.

Click the image to open in full size.
(Thanks to all of my webbies for helping me with the banner)

Hello, welcome to my kinz family thread. I specialize in picture stories, and lots of 'em.

How I got into Webkinz:
I asked my grandmother for a stuffed koala and the one she sent was a Webkinz. But I didn't know that. To me, it was just a cute stuffed animal; until one day in June my mom told me that there was an online game to go with my koala. We went to the computer and registered my first Webkinz, Fuzy.

About me:
Hi, I'm Fuzythekoala. Or well, not really, I talked about the "real" Fuzy above, but you get my point. I'm a boy, and love Webkinz, a seemingly rare combo. Besides the assumed interest in Webkinz, I also enjoy drawing, writing, martial arts, chatting, video gaming, and many other things, including being random.

Bios 'n' pics
(All ages are in human years)

Fuzy
Fuzy is my first Webkinz and the oldest. In fact, he is thought to be over 100. Despite his old age he gets around quite quickly and is as random as the youngest of my webbies. He also speaks like Yoda from Star Wars. Why? I’ll never know.

Joey

Joey is Fuzy’s nephew. He spends most of his time with “Uncle Fuzy” or Louie. Joey is extremely random. He loves Christmas and throws miniature anvils at anyone he suspects of being the Grinch. (Which is everyone) He is 5 years old.

Squinchy
Squinchy is the official book worm and desk webbie of my collection. He is brilliant and loves to read. He LOVES salt. He is 11 years old.

Finny

Finny does not live under water like most fish, but flops around on land. He can often be seen dunking himself in water. Despite his dry abode, he loves to swim and does so whenever given the chance. He is 6 years old.

Ooey
Ooey is 4 years old and extremely naughty. He is always planning some practical joke, which usually involves pain on my part. He is the older brother of Louie and usually drags him into his schemes.

Moe
Moe is all you would expect in a monkey, mischievous, funny, playful and energetic. He seems to have odd opinions about everything. He is 6 years old.

Louie
Louie is an organ grinder monkey. He can often be seen parading at the neighbors houses, taking off his hat and extending his cup to anyone there. Because of Louie’s pastime, he is a very wealthy little monkey and is by far the richest of my webbies. Louie is extremely gullible and easy to swindle. He is five years old.

Jimbo
Jimbo is a nice little chimp and likes to hang out with the monkeys. Jimbo is funny, crazy, random, and curious and can sometimes be a little tricky. He is 8 years old.

Waddles
Waddles is the second youngest of my Webkinz and is only 2. Despite his youth, he is dreadfully addicted to coffee and donuts, a fact of which I often protest. Waddles is extremely random and is a police officer. He is a fierce rival with my brother’s bear and they are always fighting over which of them is the better police officer. He has also been the winner of a "kinz choice awardClick the image to open in full size.

Bib
Bib is the youngest of my webbies and is best friends with Waddles. Waddles had tried to get him to like coffee, but Bib hates it. Bib is the youngest brother of Tux (my penguin) and Oib (my brothers) He loves popsicles and slushies and is 2 years old. (Just 3 days younger than Waddles)

Tux
Tux is a very “proper” little penguin and usually wears a top hat along with his natural tuxedo. He also has large fine feasts with antique dishes and cups, but he kinda flunks the fineness due to the fact that it is impossible not to spill with wings. Tux is 3 years old.

Charlie
Charlie is adventurous and likes to explore. But he gets frightened easily, and those do not go together well. I have gotten used to getting him out of messes. Charlie is 4 years old and likes to hang out with Bib and Waddles.

Doyle
Doyle also loves being outside. But, unlike Harvey, nothing ever seems to affect his mood. He is always just randomly happy. He is 5 years old.

Harvey
Harvey loves the “out of doors.” His mood is weather dependent. On sunny days he can be seen outside bounding and enjoying the sunshine. On gloomy or rainy days he can very grumpy and or spiteful. He is 9 years old.

Wiggles
Wiggles is very high energy and likes to scurry along the floor and play outside. He loves to sniff things and eat sweets. A few of his favorite foods are pancakes, muffins, cupcakes, and pies. He is 5 years old.

Luke
Luke is pretty much your average donkey. He likes to take naps, eat, and snort at things. He is 8 years old.

Fudge
Fudge is very playful and is your classic puppy. He loves to pounce on things, play tug of war and anything else he finds to be fun. His playful spirit annoys Barney who is always doing something useful. Fudge is 5 years old.
Barney
Barney is a born watch dog and holds the rank of guardian. He is never seen sleeping on the job and is pretty much always serious. He is 34.

Noodles
Noodles the googles is crazy, random, and extremely insane. He loves all “slurpable” kinds of noodles (especially spaghetti) and says that lasagna is not worthy of the title “Noodle”. He slurps up his noodles in the most disgusting fashion. He is 9 years old.

Tooey
Tooey likes to tell stories and make up jokes. His jokes are often very corny, and get on my webbies’ and my nerves. He is 10 years old.

Eddie
Eddie is slightly nerdy and enjoys annoying the other webbies, and me. He does so with funny accents, saying strange things, telling bad jokes, he pulls it off. Eddie also has a good side though, and can be quite funny at times. He is 10 years old.

Walter
Walter is the messenger and is often busily flying around delivering messages. In his spare time, he likes to fly around the other webbies heads, annoying them due to their lack of flight. He is best friends with my brother’s blue jay Ike. He’s 7 years old.
Spinny
Spinny follows much the personality of Squinchy and Eddie. He usually spends his time with them. He also enjoys buzzing around places enjoying his ability of flight. He is 7 years old.

Chily
Chily is one of the more normal of my kinz. He is 7 years old. Chily is Mexican and loves spicy dips and salsas. He is also the mentor and role model of Wilbur.

Wilbur
Wilbur is always seen with Chily, his mentor. He tries to like everything Chily likes and has had smoke spewing out his ears trying to like the salsas Chily eats; He is also trying to develop a Mexican accent. He is 5 years old.

Monster
Monster is your average hamster and is always seen with my other hamster, Tony. He is about 9 years old.

Wally
Wally loves running and is very fast. He is good friends with Monster and often has races with him. He is 7 years old.

Gooby
Gooby thinks that it is his duty as a dino to be scary, and he tries, but he is a harmless little dino, and fails miserably. He is 6 years old.

Whiskers
Whiskers has the same thing going for him as Gooby. And, like Gooby, he just isn’t scary or fierce. He and Gooby have competitions for who’s scarier. But when he’s just feeling like acting like the little tiger he really is, he plays with Fudge. Whiskers is 5 years old.

Pappy
Pappy loves to bounce and will jump on anything. He is staring competition champion of all my webbies. He beat me five times without blinking. He is very cheerful and usually has a grin on his face. He is 5 years old.

Jack-Jack
Jack-Jack is random and mischievous. He has a strange obsession with Cheeseburgers and “knock knock” jokes. He is 9 years old.

Buddy
Buddy is a loyal little bear and in times of need is always at my side. He is adventurous and loves to explore, especially with companions. Buddy is 10 years old.

Sleepy
Sleepy’s name describes him perfectly. He is nearly always sleeping, and when he is not he is only half awake and complaining about how tired he is. He drinks coffee, but in amounts far less than Waddles. He is 50 years old.

Oreo
Oreo is a silly little calf. He has the annoying habit of mooing at the most inopportune moments. He also will eat just about anything, including “Uneatable” things. He is 7 years old.

Levi
Levi is pretty young, but very smart for his age. He likes to hang out around Squichy and learn things. His dream is to become a famous author, and to win an unlimited supply of burritos

Otis

Otis is very fat and loves to eat. If you don’t know where he is, he’ll be ating. This lazy little badger will eat just about any type of food, and after only a short while of not being stuffed, will begin whining, announcing the soon “stavin’ to death” of himself.

Phineas
Phineas loves to take naps, eat, talk, and just about everything. He fits the sloth stereotype well, being fairly lazy and slow moving. Most of that is probably from his bellyful of Cheetos, as he loves to hang out with Ooey.

Franklin

Franklin is messed up in the head! He loves to eat hotdogs, pouring applesauce on it like relish, and screaming of the wonders of his hotdog. Despite his love for hotdogs, he doesn’t eat tomatoes saying because he’s a vegetarian. Overall, he’s well-meaning, but watch yourself around him, he’s not quite stable.

List of updates
Picture stories:
The elevator
The worst Christmas
Jimbo Being Helpful
The best climber
A Day in the Life of Sleepy
My webkinz meet Leviathan
Fried Grapes
Christmas Carols
Jack-Jack settling in
Australia
Rides
Scariness
Flight
Chess and New Years
Knock! Knock!
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Waddles, a cowboy
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Toast
Watched
Part 1
Part 2
Exercise class
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Waddles's war
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Fuzy's Blog:
Roomates
Lack of Creativity
Birthday
Questions: intro
Questions: answers
Starwars

Other:
Waddles interview
(More updates coming soon!)

VM list
warzone2251
Desty
Cheesy1
Horseider1011
Fishypuffy123
Suzuki108
myJbees
Doggierule
2cheerios
gimmeabook
Hehmommy40
Webberlily
SparklingPeg
MarielofRedwall
Skylar2345
onlychild1999
YOMCNUGGET
cupcakes7689
Littlekozmo
doggierocks
koolkinz12

Pm list
Cheekyluver
Dolphinheart
Ficklefoot
am708
Peacemom
Naturelover
uniquecowgirl
ExtravaGANZa
Rabid Fish

I will try to post updates about every other day, so stay tuned

Last edited by Fuzythekoala; 09-19-2012 at 09:10 AM..
Fuzythekoala is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2011, 12:30 PM   #2

Fuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellence
Fuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Fuzythekoala's funny little Webkinz

Random Pics
Jus' some random pics of my webbies

Tux the penguin

Whiskers!!
Ooey in the car

More Pictures coming soon.

Last edited by Fuzythekoala; 12-02-2011 at 03:29 PM..
Old 12-02-2011, 02:38 PM   #3

Default Re: Fuzythekoala's funny little webkinz (Under construction, please don't post yet)

The Elevator

Starring Waddles And Bib

Waddles was enjoying a nice big mug o' coffee. Then, he heard a noise, someone was calling his name. The noise was coming from the stairs, so he set down his mug and went to investigate.
He got to the stairs and looked up,
and there, at the very top of the steps was his best friend Bib. "Come on up!" called Bib.
"How am I supposed to get up there?" asked Waddles.
"Climb" suggested Bib.
"I'll try" said Waddles then started climbing.
"Almost there" Waddles said under heavy breaths. And that's when it happened, right when he was about to reach the top, he fell.
"Ouchies" said Waddles.
"Use the elevator" Said Bib. To my kinz I am "the elevator," so when I heard that I knew what it was that they wanted me to do, and I did it.
"I wike de elevator" said Waddles as he rode up the stairs.

Last edited by Fuzythekoala; 12-02-2011 at 03:25 PM..
Old 12-02-2011, 03:18 PM   #4

Default Re: Fuzythekoala's funny little webkinz (Under construction, please don't post yet)

Here's a little something I wrote up about my 6th webkinz:

Investigator: Hello, I’m investigator Dan Gates.
Waddles: Hi dere.
Investigator: I have a few questions for you. Answer them truthfully and it will be better for everyone.
Waddles: Tay-Tay.
Investigator: What’s your name?
Waddles: Waddles.
Investigator: Got a last name?
Waddles: No, dust Waddles.
Investigator: Okay. How old are you?
Waddles: …
Investigator: Answer me, Waddles.
Waddles: …
Investigator: Answer me!
Waddles: I did. Tee my wing dat I’m holding up? It means one because dere are no fingers up. No fingers down either. Tho all you had to do was wook up and dere it would be dust waiting for you to wook up at it.
Investigator: Whatever, next question.
Investigator: Ok, what are your hobbies?
Waddles: Dwingking coffee and eating donuts. Dose are my favorite foods.
Investigator: Well that takes care of my next question.
Waddles: What was your next question going to be?
Investigator: Figure it out
Waddles: Dat was weally rude not to answer me pwopewly.
Investigator: All right, all right I was going to ask what your favorite food and drink were.
Waddles: ok, I know dat one. My favowite food is donuts and my favorite drink is, well, COFFEE!
Investigator: Yeah, but your answer to my hobby question already told me.
Waddles: Tay-Tay
Investigator: Any sports related hobbies?
Waddles: Thumtimes I wike to to dump up and down. Does dat tount?
Investigator: maybe
Waddles: What de next question?
Investigator: Where do you live?
Waddles: I mooch off a guy named ____
Investigator: Ok, that’s all Mr. Waddles.
Waddles: Wait, you got to ask me all dese questions, and I didn’t get to ask a little bitty one.
Investigator: Ok, what’s your question?
Waddles: Earlier I held up my wing for the number one, anyway, my birthday is soon and I was wondering how to do two with no fingers?
Investigator: sigh

Spoiler: show

Old 12-02-2011, 04:17 PM   #5
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Default Re: Fuzythekoala's dangerously random little webkinz (New and improved, updates coming soon)

This looks great Fuzy!
I love it.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 12-03-2011, 11:41 AM   #6

Default Re: Fuzythekoala's dangerously random little webkinz (New and improved, updates coming soon)

The worst Christmas
Staring Waddles, Fuzy, Ooey and Joey

"It's Twistmas evewybody!" Yelled Waddles
"Being silly you are, Christmas it is not" Stated Fuzy sagely
"No pwaesants," Observed Waddles, a tear in his eye
"No snow," He continued
"My point you now see?" Asked Fuzy
"It was because of Ooey that there's no pweasents. He's been a bad, bad monkey."
"It wasn't me, I've been behaving myself." Protested Ooey
"A lie that is Ooey, naughty you have been. A thumb tac, I recently sat on." Said Fuzy
"December 25, Christmas is." Added Fuzy
"If de preasents are gone, the Grinch must be here," Said Joey, who was toting one of his anvils.
"Dis is de worst twistmas ever! I will thing a twistmas tarol." Waddles cleared his thoat and gloomily began "All I want for twistmas is ten gawons of coffee..."

THE END

Last edited by Fuzythekoala; 12-05-2011 at 08:16 PM..
Old 12-03-2011, 11:49 AM   #7
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Oh no! What are they going to do? I hope they can find their presents in time for Christmas!
Old 12-03-2011, 02:20 PM   #8

Default Re: Fuzythekoala's dangerously random little webkinz (Updated 12/3/2011)

Fuzy's Blog

Greet you I do. Fuzy I am. A blog I now have. Have insane roommates I do, mmm yes. One of them Waddles is, need mental help he does. Thought it was Christmas he did. Off, his mental calender is.

My nephew Joey there is also. Weird he is also. Thinks people are the Grinch he does. Hits them with anvils he does also. Hurts that does.

A prankster Ooey is. Extremely naughty he is. Need mental help, he also does.

Many more there are. Random they all are. The only sane one, I am. A strange world, I live in. A psychiatrist we need.

~Fuzy

Old 12-03-2011, 02:25 PM   #9
Banned

Default Re: Fuzythekoala's dangerously random little webkinz (Updated 12/3/2011)

Gosh Fuzy I feel sorry for you!
Love the blog!
Old 12-03-2011, 06:22 PM   #10

View Post Originally Posted by cheekyluver
Gosh Fuzy I feel sorry for you!
Love the blog!
Thank you for commenting. Fuzy appreciates your sympathy.
Closed

Tags
am708, desty loves this!, dolphinheart approved, emma!, fuzy, fuzy the undercover yoda, fuzythekoala, i luv ike, i ♥ waddles!, kinz, mmkf, noodles are awesome, onlychild1999 was here!, ooey, peacemom loves it here <3, random, randomness!, savin' the troll galaxy, suzuki108;), the whole gang rox<3, waddles is a ninja x3, waddles is so cute ♥, waddles rocks!