Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2012, 12:39 AM   #1
❤Mrs. Styles❤
Webkinz :)

McKittyKitty knows the way
McKittyKitty knows the wayMcKittyKitty knows the wayMcKittyKitty knows the way

Cool McKittyKitty's Kinz Family Adventures: Come here to follow my Webkinz stories and adventures, take a look at some cool photos, and learn about my whole Kinz family!

Hello! Welcome to McKittyKitty's Kinz Family Adventures! Here I will feature some screen shots of my Webkinz World pets and their discoveries, adventures, friends, and most importantly, funny moments! Sorry about the white around the photos, I don't know how to get rid of that yet. I will also give little facts about my pets so you can get to know each one of them and their personalities, quirks, likes, and dislikes. Please let me know if you would like to be on the VM List or PM List so I can let you know about any new updates or if I am welcoming a new kinz to the pack. Have fun and enjoy learning about my pets!

VM List:

PM List:

My Kinz List:

1. Snowball - Persian Cat
2. Sunshine - Lil' Golden Retriever
3. Daisy - Daisy Tortoise
4. Kathleen - Koala
5. Sugar - Schnauzer
6. Glitter - Lil' Tree Frog
7. Fluffy - Husky
8. Sierra - Siamese
9. Sweetiekinz - Cocker Spaniel
10. Snuggles - Lamb
11. Cupcake - Lil' White Terrier
12. Hope - Himalayan
13. Curly - American Golden Retriever
14. Candy - Yorkie
15. Shadow - Charcoal Cat
16. Glamour Girl - Glamour Gecko
17. Perfume - Skunk
18. Princess - Pretty Panda
19. Sparkle - Pink Poodle
20. Blush - Glamorous Gorilla
21. Ribbons - Ribbon Yorkie
22. Tabitha -Signature Short Haired Yorkie
23. Lily - Signature Labradoodle
24. Sally - Seal
25. Sugarplum - Sugarplum Cheeky Monkey
26. Hailey - Portugese Water Dog
27. Maxwell - Signature Pig
28. Cuddles - Velvety Elephant
29. Justin Bieber - Puppy Love Rockerz Puppy <3

More are coming soon!

Key:
Pink = Regular Webkinz
Green = Lil' Kinz Webkinz
Dark Red = Signature Webkinz
Light Blue = Favorite Webkinz
Purple = My ultimate favorite Webkinz above all others, Justin Bieber

Webkinz World Screen Shots:

Click the image to open in full size.
This is my most recent photo. It's a picture of my Portuguese Water Dog, Hailey, dancing with the Ghost in the Clubhouse Reading Room!

Fact: Hailey loves anything to do with magic, potions, and the Neo Gothic Rare Theme. Her favorite outfit is the Modern Vampire Outfit.

DANCE PARTY!!! The pet standing up in the middle is Justin Bieber, having a dance party with some of his friends.

Fact: In Webkinz World, I wanted my pet Justin Bieber to have a mansion just like the real guy, so I gave him his own 10 personal rooms.

Here is one of Justin's 10 rooms. It's his Concert Room where he goes to perform for his fans onstage. He loves to throw parties there, too!

This is Tabitha. She's a very sweet dog, she likes to be fashionable, and she loves the color pink!
She's best friends with Sparkle, my Pink Poodle, because they have very similar interests.

This is Sparkle right here, in the Clubhouse Salon. She currrently runs her own personal salon and I made a room for her with all of the things she needs. She loves pink as well and when it comes to fashion, she can't be beat!

Fact: The person she really looks up to is Persephone -- Sparkle says she gives the best fashon advice and is a really good owner of her KinzStyle Shop. Sparkle wants to be just like Persephone someday.

My pet Maxwell loves to bowl -- here he is in the Clubhouse Bowling Alley. He also really loves the room I made especially for him -- he calls it his Arcade. It has every game he could ever wish for, and is the perfect place to just chat with his friends or watch some TV.

This is my Skunk, Perfume. Perfume looks exactly like the Skunk in the Music Starz "Misunderstood (No Friends Blues)" song. Perfume likes to dress like the Skunk in "Misunderstood" and many times, pets in the Clubhouse think she really IS the same skunk! Perfume just plays along for the attention.

Thanks for following our adventures! I hope you enjoyed! Updates and more photos are coming soon!

Last edited by McKittyKitty; 10-28-2012 at 10:55 PM..
McKittyKitty is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Closed

Tags
kitty's kinz family, the #1 belieber wuz here!