Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2010, 11:05 AM   #1
TURTLES!
Webkinz :)

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

Wink From The Desk Of Queen Cheese ♥The weirdest family member we have, and yet she rules us!♥ ♦Newly updated with "Dyeing the Eggs"- The Easter Update! Don't Miss Out!!♦

Click the image to open in full size.

ATTENTION:
This is the main, merged thread of all my MMWFs, because I had multiple MMWFs and they got merged. I'm still adding ALL the new updates to the list. Butpictures will continue regularly- I'll just have a bunch more! This isn't such a bad thing after all!

Okay, the one main thing you need to know about this thread is, I AM QEEN CHEESE! This thread is from MY point of veiw, so don't go around thinking I'm Sonja. That lso means I'm queen of everything in Sonja's house. Well, Webkinz-wise. I don't have control over the piano or anything. But anyway, I've decided to make this thread and pronounce my queenliness and my family to the WI world! Here's a list of my family, so you don't get confused about who Dusty is when I say bad things about him. And to make it easier, I've color coded it!

Turry- Clydsedale- Sonja's first Webkinz. He's pretty cool.
Gumdrop- Pink Pony- A diva, but a smart diva at that.
Sugar- Lil' Kinz Yorkie- Is married, but she's super sweet.
Shiner- Golden Retreiver- A whiz at school, who hopes to be a doctor.
Wayne- Black Bear- Is married to CalleyCo's Bengal Tiger. Smart move. I say this sarcastically.

Creamy- Cow- She's an explorer who takes care of all Doug the Dog activities.
Lemon Pie- Googles- The total chef of the family. Cooking is his passion.
Dreamer- Friesian- He's pretty stupid, actually. And crazy.
Pine- Reindeer- He's pretty cool. He's Sonja's good luck charm at Christmastime.

Cuddles- Persian Cat- She is so sweet! She runs a babysitting business.
Disco- Lil' Kinz Pig- He's crazy, but we keep him grounded in a room at the end of the house. A tiny room. A tiny, secluded room.
Luke- German Shepherd- He's, like, a beach boy.
Midnight- Black Lab- He's pretty typical of a black lab.
Linus- Brown Arabian- A huge millionaire, and of course, Gumdrop's fiance.
Blizzard- Husky- Snowstorm's twin brother.

Snowstorm- Husky- Blizzard's twin sister.
Woodchip- Chocolate Lab- He's normal. For once.
Lemon- Yellow Lab- Another typical labrador.

Queen Cheese- MEEE!
Siren- Dalmatian- She takes a lot of strength classes.

Hunter- Beagle- He's... Well, typically normal.
Dusty- Grey Arabian- My mortal enemy.
Astro- Lil' Kinz Chicken- He's almost the founder of the Lil' Kinz Club.
Joey- Kangaroo- He's pretty jock-type.

Bubbles- Manatee- She's a musician. She has a Nintendo D.S., too.
Slider- Penguin- My ninja, karate, kick-yo-but bodyguard.

Oreo- Orca Whale- The quietest Cheesekinz. He's very peaceful.
Marshmallow- American Albino Horse- She's very cute and social!
Daisy- Brown Cow- Partners up with Pixie for her art projects.

Canada- Signature Timber Wolf- He's very shy and secluded but he's getting better.
Pixie- Pink And White Cat- She's creative and hyper. She has regular sugar rushes.
Bubblegum- Blueberry Cheeky Dog- She's the one who created "Toothbrush Warriors".
Ivory- Signature Endangered Cape Mountain Zebra- She's in longing for the perfect boyfriend: Ebony.
Starbound- Golden Pegasus- She's creative, and twins with CalleyCo's Golden Pegasus, Starshine.
Fidelity- Small Signature Persian Cat- Fidelity will tell your fortune.

Whizzy- Old English Sheepdog- He likes the Jets. And the Giants. And the Mets. But not the Yankees.
Linda- Signature Deer- Sonja worked so hard for her, and she loves her.
Gemmie- Horse- One word. EVIL!!!!

Caleb- Grey Squirrel- He's... Well... Crazy and hyper.
Windblown- Pinto Horse- He's an explorer who's in-league with Ollie.
Fizzler- Lemon-Lime Gecko- He wishes to have a toddler's computer program called "Gecko Buddy".

Milkshake- Misty Puppy- She's cute with swirls of creativity!
Leske- Portuguese Water Dog- She's sugar sweet, and has an AWESOME room design!

Silver- Grey Arabian- Silver is Dusty's twin who still annoys me to my death.
Canterburn- Night Mare- She's best friends with Fuff, even though Turry thinks she sets a bad example.
Pip- Jelly Bean Puppy- Is twins with CalleyCo's Cherry Soda Pup, Pop.

Ollie- Donkey- He's an explorer who goofs around the work with Windblown.
Ringa- Opal Pup- Sonja's first online-only pet, who loves acting.
Puffy- Lil' Kinz Clydesdale- He's like a mini, more huggable Turry!
Tea Kettle- Okapi- A vegetarian who loves the Earth and fashion.
Viking- Signature Bernese Mountain Dog- A Norwegian wonder. He is SO soft...
Kaia- Signature Endangered Cougar- She also has a very awesome room design.
Shawn- St. Pat's Setter- A cute new addition to the family!
Penny- Signature Lop Bunny- A cute and sweet little bunny.
Mittens- eStore Hopping Bunny- A sweet little bunny who's already going to school!

Other Characters

FUFF is Turry's nephew, and a Clydsedale Kinz Klip.
BUCK and BRUCE are my awesome bodyguards. They double as Sonja's puppy slippers.
FAITH THE DOG is Sonja's dog. She's the Dog Taxi for us Webkinz.
GEORGELY is the crazy Pug Kinz Klip, that frankly, nobody understands.
SANDY is the rock star Spotted Leopard Kinz Klip, who is in league with Gumdrop.
TICKLES is the Honey 'Mazin Hamster, who is the family banker/treasurer.
MINNIE is the soap opera-addicted Sparkle 'Mazin Hamster.

SUMMARY OF THE THREAD
Okay, I made this thread because I have a lot of interesting stuff to do as queen. I have a little "suggestion box" in my desk, and Webkinz plop ideas in there. Sometimes I like what I find, other times I don't understand anything they say. I wanna share those with you, because I'm the only one that laughs at the suggestions, and it's kind of depressing. But now I can show it to you people! So whenever I find a file you're gonna laugh at, Sonja takes pictures, and it goes right on here. Keep an eye out for the files, cuz we're gonna do them ALL THE TIME! Please rate and comment on whatever I find in my desk. I'll appreciate it.

HOW TO REACH ME AND WAYS YOU SHOULD
Okay, I know you're gonna want to shower me with gratitude and gifts. No? Okay, well, fan mail and comments would be fine then. Please PM or VM Sonja, and you can even post something right here on this thread. I'd love fan mail, comments, suggestions, and ratings. I'll always always always always ALWAYS PM, VM, or post back. You guys are what makes this thread possible! (Well, besides me.)

THINGS YOU JUST NEED TO KNOW
There are always a few basic rules in a thread, am I right? So remember that you have to:

Follow all of WI's rules. Don't end up like Dusty. He's a criminal.
No rude comments. I worked hard on this thread, and would instead like it to be appreciated.
Come here often. You guys are the thing that keeps this thread up and running.

FAMILY TRICKS
I know our family can be... stupid. Here are some things we might say or do and the real meanings to them, because the Cheesekinz are just plain weird.

Saying "Niko?" really means "Oh really?".
Saying "Dolphee and Rhale" really means "You're being really stupid, so lighten up."
Saying "Go to bed" really means "Okay, we get it, yay you, now you can STOP."
Flailing around and spazzing out is an act of "I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!"

Falling onto the Ping-Pong table motionless is an act of "THAT'S SO HILARIOUS!"
Randomly yelling "SHOUT OUT TO ________!" followed by lots of the term "Woop Woop" is a shout-out to a great friend or someone.

TYPES AND SERIES OF UPDATES
There's gonna be updates which are part of a series, or classified into groups. Here are the series and groups, and the updates in them.

Dusty Picture Stories (updates with Dusty in them)
"Dusty's Crime And Punishment"

Initiation Picture Stories
"Bubblegum's Initiation"
"Newbie"
"Meet Shawn"

Annual Updates
The Easter Egg Festival

Gemmie's Rivalries
"Gemmie Starts It Up"
"Gumdrop Has Her Reasons

Random Picture Stories
"Canada's Road Trip"
"Outside Time"
"Pixie Makes A Card"
"Snowstorm's Gardening Tips"
"The Crab-Eating Contest"
"Snowstorm And Wing"
"The Ironic Wizard Of Oz Coincidence"
"The Puzzle Contest"
"Beach Update From Astro"
"The Water Bottle Filled With The Mysterious Liquid"
"The Rain fort"
"Fuff's Adventure"
"Sugar's Vacation
"Pip Reasoning"
"Slider And Her Hat"
"Queen Cheese's Bath"
"Webkinz Popping Pals: The Mysterious Tapping Noise"
"Spring Has Sprung!"
"Ms. Peach's School For Webkinz"
"Cookie Time"

Blog Entries
"Canada's Blog"
"Meet Pixie"
"Cuddles's Blog"
"The Notice"
"Marshmallow's Blog"
"A New Member"

Holiday Updates
"Earth Day Phenomenon: Earth Day Update"
"Earth Day Phenomenon: Update Two"
"Gumdrop Looks For The Answer- Parts 1, 2, and 3"
"Green Team Two"

UPDATE LIST AND LINKS
The Easter Egg Festival
Canada's Blog
Canada's Road Trip
Outside Time
Meet Pixie
Pixie Makes A Card
Snowstorm's Gardening Tips
The Crab-Eating Contest
Earth Day Phenomenon: Earth Day Update
Earth Day Phenomenon: Update Two
Marshmallow's Blog
Snowstorm And Wing
The Ironic Wizard Of Oz Coincidence
A New Member
Dusty's Crime And Punishment
Bubblegum's Initiation
Big Time Kinz
The Puzzle Contest
Beach Update From Astro
The Water Bottle Filled With The Mysterious Liquid
Gemmie Starts It Up

The Rain Fort
Fuff's Adventure
Cuddles's Blog
Sugar's Vacation
The Notice
Pip Reasoning
Gumdrop Has Her Reasons
Road Trip
Gumdrop Looks For the Answer- Part 1
Gumdrop Looks For The Answer- Part 2
Gumdrop Looks For the Answer- Part 3
Slider And Her Hat
Meet Shawn
Queen Cheese's Bath
Webkinz Popping Pals: The Mysterious Tapping Noise
Spring Has Sprung!
Ms. Peach's School For Webkinz
Cookie Time
Green Team Two
Dyeing the Eggs

Last edited by DancingPants160; 04-23-2011 at 08:56 PM..
DancingPants160 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2010, 06:02 PM   #2
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Hellooooo and Welcome to the thread Dedicated to Sonjameberg and her Fantabulous Webkinz!

great thread!
Old 03-31-2010, 07:41 AM   #3
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Hellooooo and Welcome to the thread Dedicated to Sonjameberg and her Fantabulous Webkinz!

View Post Originally Posted by luree611
great thread!
Thanks so much! There's more coming soon!
Old 03-31-2010, 02:05 PM   #4
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

I can't wait to see more! Good luck!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 06:28 PM   #5
Gifted

CalleyCo knows the way
CalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the way

Wow, I never knew you had a family thread! I would be happy to take as many pictures of the pets online as you'd like!
CalleyCo is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 06:39 PM   #6

Myhorsesnot4u has disabled reputation

I love the names! Queen Cheese is awesome. OMG, my real name is Dusty
Myhorsesnot4u is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 07:00 PM   #7
TURTLES!

_~*SURPRISE UPDATE*~_

Blue- Slider
Orange- Queen Cheese
Redbrown- Shiner
Green- Blizzard
Pink- the Lil' Kinz Club

Hello! I'd like to welcome you to the Easter's Egg Festival live from the stairs!
The Easter's Egg Festival is a festival where chosen Webkinz choose their favorite Easter egg and show it off.
First up is Shiner with his egg!

Hi, I'm Shiner! I like this egg because it has a bone on it and a paw print on the other side. It was originally made for Sonja's dog Faith, which it why it had the "F" on it. It is very dog-like and that's why I like it.

And I'm Blizzard! I picked this egg because it's Tie-Dye, it's different, and it has the word "Surprise" on it. Sonja made it by dripping different colors onto a yellow-colored egg. I love different things because I don't like being normal- I like to be my own dog. And the "Surprise" is fading into the yellow at the end of the egg and prominent at the other end, which I think is VERY cool.

Hi! We're the Lil' Kinz Club, made up of Rosie, Astro, and Disco! We picked this smily egg! We chose it because when we're together we're always smiling and very happy.

This is our favorite...
Because it's very Queen-like!
Yes! We love all the flowers!
Credit goes to Sonja's dad.
Who knew the crayon wasn't going to rub off!

This is the cast of the eggs...

And this is the cast of the Webbies. Goodbye until the next update!

Last edited by DancingPants160; 02-24-2011 at 05:17 PM..
Old 04-04-2010, 07:37 PM   #8
Gifted

CalleyCo knows the way
CalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the way

Yay, first update! I love it!!!
CalleyCo is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 07:41 PM   #9
TURTLES!

View Post Originally Posted by CalleyCo
Yay, first update! I love it!!!
Thanks, friend! And of course I'll be looking for updates on yours too.
Old 04-04-2010, 10:02 PM   #10
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

What a wonderful thread! Great job!
I love the surprise update!
Can't wait to see more! Good luck!
Happy Easter!
mickey26 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
angelpup looked here. ::), awesome! -steph, calleyco was here :), cheeky likes cheese!, copycat123 approved, cute! (: - loveaerosmith, cute!!, cute!-kat, eating mac n cheese, g l i t t e r w h a l e, god bless you! ~calleyco, i love pixie!, je rocks!, lol, marielofredwall was here!, ponyo!!!!!!, pookie rawks!, queen cheese approved, radda radda!, so cute =)~kiki, sonja + leah 4eva, visit emily & the kinz, you are beautiful!, you're beautiful!