Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2011, 08:09 PM   #21
ell, you're
Gifted

Jojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guide

Default Re: Dancing Donuts! What's that awesome thread? Oh, it's Jojii's too cool, too cute, to fun Webkinz! Yeah! NEW: 3...2...1! Blastoff! We launched Wacky and won the prize! We just got our 36th Webkinz! Come in and meet her!

And Now It's Time For:
not so secret anymore
The Secret Conversations of Lilac and Cherry
LILAC-Hi!
CHERRY-Hi!
L-Oh my gosh! Have you seen The Adventures of Zandor?
C-Oooh, no. But I totally want to!
L-Come take a look!
C-Oh my gosh!
L-This is a totally cool blog! It's so blogalicious! Like, this is the best bloggity blog blog I have ever seen. It is totally blogariffic in addition to already being blogalicious.
C-Uh, Lilac?
L-Yeah?
C-He prefers the term "journal".
L-Oh.
C-You just called it a blog 7 times.
L-What's gonna happen to us?
C-Us? You're taking this one by yourself!
L-Wait! What are we talking about?
C-I don't know. Just don't call it a you-know-what anytime soon.
L-Okay bye!
C-Buh-bye!
The End!
Jojii is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2011, 08:15 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

Pandalover4ever swims in greatness
Pandalover4ever swims in greatnessPandalover4ever swims in greatness

Default Re: Dancing Donuts! What's that awesome thread? Oh, it's Jojii's too cool, too cute, to fun Webkinz! Yeah! NEW: 3...2...1! Blastoff! We launched Wacky and won the prize! We just got our 36th Webkinz! Come in and meet her!

Nice update, I've even visited The Adventures of Zandor. I like it can't wait for more:

And Now It's Time For:
not so secret anymore
The Secret Conversations of Lilac and Cherry

Pandalover4ever is offline Female
Old 05-16-2011, 05:20 PM   #23
ell, you're
Gifted

Jojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guide

Default Re: Dancing Donuts! What's that awesome thread? Oh, it's Jojii's too cool, too cute, to fun Webkinz! Yeah! NEW:Part 5 of the Secret of Mount 'Kinz has been posted! We just got a Webkinz- Cherry Chichi Chihuahua! Say that 10 times fast then come on in

Click the image to open in full size.
Webkinz Training Camp:
Who will Win? Eustice or Cherry?

First, let's warm up.
CHERRY: 'Kay, I'll do some sit-ups now.
EUSTICE: Yeah, let's do that.
Okay, guys. Let's run as much as we can, come see me when you're done.
Um... Eustice ran from my room to the staircase.
E-*panting* Wooh, that was a lot of running!
C- I'm back!
Cherry ran from my room, to the airport, to Hawaii, through 7 gift shops, and then back. So I guess, Cherry wins this.
Okay, we need to start eating healthy, so let's see what we can make.Click the image to open in full size.
E-Does this look good?
C-Um... That's just a pile of socks.
Okay, what did Cherry make?Click the image to open in full size.
C-I made a yummy stuffed watermelon!
Yum! You win this!
Okay, Eustice, roll over!Click the image to open in full size.
E-This is hard!
C-No it's not!
Okay, and the winner of Webkinz Training Camp is...
Cherry!
Jojii is offline Female
Old 05-16-2011, 05:31 PM   #24
Gift Guru

doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.
doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Dancing Donuts! What's that awesome thread? Oh, it's Jojii's too cool, too cute, to fun Webkinz! Yeah! NEW:Part 5 of the Secret of Mount 'Kinz has been posted! We just got a Webkinz- Cherry Chichi Chihuahua! Say that 10 times fast then come on in

Yay! Good job Cherry for winning the Webkinz training camp! Sorry, Eustice. . . And Jojii, nice job on the update! It was fun to read!
doggierule is offline Female
Old 05-16-2011, 08:07 PM   #25
ell, you're
Gifted

COMING SOON: How to Love Your Webkinz to the Max!

Spoiler: show
Oooh! A new Webkinz game show... with tips to luv ur Webkinz! Vote for your favorite contestants!
Who will win? Test the 'Kinz with the Luv-o-meter... A new exciting update series... and a lot of love! Why do we keep saying love so much? Find out! Coming Friday...

PREVIEW: Straight From the Diary of Knitzi!
Spoiler: show
Dear Diary,
I can't believe I'm actually writing in a diary, but, desperate times call for desperate measures. And you won't believe this: I think everything I write in here will be put in the MMKF thread. Oh, that's Josie calling, she says to not go TOO over the top because this will be posted. Please, she expects me not to write that Frosty was totally awesome at the meeting- oops. Oh well, since this is probably gonna be posted anyway, you can just count on my diary for juicy gossip in my life, and, it will sometimes have to be in code since Josie monitors this.
Love,
Knitzi

Last edited by Jojii; 05-28-2011 at 11:47 AM..
Jojii is offline Female
Old 05-20-2011, 06:58 PM   #26
ell, you're
Gifted

How to Love Your Webkinz to the Max!

CONTESTANTS:
Cherry
Slippy
Eustice
Lilac
Frosty
Poppi

More to come soon...
Including the first show!

SHOW 1-
Hello, ladies and gentlekinz! Welcome to How to Love Your Webkinz to the Max! Our contestants will be coming in soon!
CHERRY- Oooh! A game show!
SLIPPY- Yeah, cool!
EUSTICE- I thought I signed up for a quiz show not a-
LILAC- Please, you're just lucky you got in. It's an honor to be here!
FROSTY- Yeah!
POPPI- Does my cell-phone get service here?
Yeah, we're still in the house. Don't worry. Your phone works. As you can see folks, we have 3 girl contestants and 3 boy contestants.
LILAC- Considering, of course, Eustice IS a boy.
EUSTICE- Hey!
Now, now. You can't fight yet! The show hasn't even started! As I was saying, next week, we'll choose one person to be voted off the show.
FROSTY- How?
The viewers of this thread will decide by voting for their favorite contestants! If there is a tie, your fellow Webkinz will decide. Viewers, you can sign up for weekly voting through PM, or, post your vote here!
POPPI- So, what are we supposed to do on this show?
I'm glad you asked! Your goal is to earn the most love points through exercises-
EUSTICE- *groan*
And, of course, you will be giving speeches here for why you should be voted for.
CHERRY- So, what are the rules?
Ah, you may campaign anywhere on the front page except: other Webkinz' introduction paragraphs, the "Ask Poppi" section, and the "Jojiitown Newz" section. Violation of the rules will result in elimination.
See you soon!

Last edited by Jojii; 05-21-2011 at 10:39 AM..
Jojii is offline Female
Old 05-21-2011, 10:23 PM   #27
T9850

T9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the rep
T9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the rep

I love the Minty Moose. I missed my chance to get one last year.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 05-23-2011, 05:10 PM   #28
Call me Katie!

cookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all around

This is really nice! Lovin' it!
cookiemouse333 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2011, 05:22 PM   #29
ell, you're
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by cookiemouse333
This is really nice! Lovin' it!
LILAC- It's nice to know I have amazing fans like you! Thanks!
EUSTICE- Please, everybody knows that they come here to see me and that you-
Okay guys, break it up...
View Post Originally Posted by T9850
I love the Minty Moose. I missed my chance to get one last year.
You should totally try and find one online, or maybe wait till Christmas (again) Minty Mooses (Is it mooses? Because I know it's moose normally, but that wouldn't really work here.) rock!
FROSTY- Yeah, you never know! It could be a relative of mine. I'm gonna go call up Aunt Gertrude right now!
Right... You go do that. Thanks!
Jojii is offline Female
Old 05-25-2011, 06:24 PM   #30
ell, you're
Gifted

New Rooms! Take a look and see!
A condo has bloomed! What a beautiful room Cherry has designed! She really likes the Bloomin room theme!
This nursery is so cool! Knitzi loves it because it's perfect for her Kinz Klip! She loves it!
Wow! The fruitland room looks great! It really looks cool, and Pugsley thinks so as well!

Thanks for viewing! Which room is your favorite?
Jojii is offline Female
Closed

Tags
avid wntmer, jojiiwuvsthisthread, libbie waz here, onlychild1999 was here!, pengu approved, pure epicness -sierra-, sabrinafan1 was here!, should be 5 stars!, waffles