Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2011, 03:41 PM   #1
ell, you're
Gifted

Jojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guide

Default Dancing Donuts! What's that awesome thread? Oh, it's Jojii's too cool, too cute, too fun Webkinz!

Hello! I <3 my Webkinz!
Click the image to open in full size.
Hey guys! Welcome! I know you'll love my awesome family. They are so funny!

Table of Contentz
Spoiler: show
1. Important
2. Meet Jojii
3. My Webkinz
4. Announcements
5. Notification List
6. Stories Info
7. Contests
8.Segments
9. "Ask Poppi"
10. Typoz? Commentz? Questionz? Suggestions?

IMPORTANT: If you can't have fun reading random quizzes, random stories, and random interviews, this is the part of my MMKF thread where you run for your life. I understand that people sometimes have to (gasp) not have fun. So please have as much fun as possible!

Well, first, meet me!

I'm Jojii, some call me Josie! I am a happy Webkinz owner, I have 49 right now, and I also like the Webkinz trading cards. I'm really fun, and am super smart..

My Webkinz- Updated and ready to go!

GIRLS:
1-Vanilla- Lil' Golden Retriever
3-Charline- Leopard
4-Emily- Black Bear
5-Noraa- Clydesdale
8-Selena- Siamese Cat
9-Fuzzalicous- (Spelled a little differently online, Fuzzalicious wouldn't normally fit.) Lil' Cardinal
10-Sherbet- Lil' Yorkie
11-Anna- Black Poodle
13-Bridget- Lamb
21- Lanie- Lil' Lioness
22- Alex- Lil' Tiger
24- Cathy- Lil' Cow
27- Poppi- Skunk
29- Lilac- Pretty Panda
33- Pugsley- Signature Small Pug
34- Knitzi- Charcoal Cat
35- Sugarcube- Hopping Bunny
36- Cherry- Chichi Chihuahua
38- Splishy- Splash Dragon
40- Phoebe- Lil' White Poodle
41- Lollipup- Pink Punch Cheeky Dog
42- Rashke- Brilliant Bandit
45- Veronica- Mohawk Puppy
46- Starrie- Sleepover Cub
47- Ruby- Alley Cat (lil')
BOYS:
2- Googly- Lil' Googles
6- Smiles- Crocodile
7- Soggy- Blue Trigger Fish
12- Hoover- Grey Owl
14- Smokey- Lava Dragon
15- Puggers- Lil' Pug
16- T-BONE- Lil' Bulldog
17- Squirty- Citrus Dragon
18- F F Fledgy- Phoenix
19- Juicy- Key Lime Dino
20- Big Top- Velvety Elephant
23- Chewy- Lil' Chihuahua
25- Rusty- Lil' Horse
28- Slippy- Lil' Seal
26- Hoppity- Lil' Frog
30- Frosty- Minty Moose
31- Eustice- Lil' Koala
32- Snowflake- Lil' Polar Bear
37- Doodle-Doo- Rooster
39. Wendell- Mud Hippo
43- Spayeti- Snow Yeti
48- Johan- Bullfrog (lil)

MAZIN HAMSTERS AND ZUMBUDDIES:
Sweetie- Girl
Sunshine- Boy
Honey- Boy
Carrots- Girl
Cinnamon- Girl
Zavi- Girl
Zuzu- Girl

We also have 4 Kinz Klips.

Okay, please listen to these announcements:
Don't advertise your thread here without talking to me through PM or VM first!
Always have fun here.
Please, if you take any pictures or stuff from here, give the proper person credit.
Always have fun here.
Don't make fun of me or other people. This is a happy zone.
Always have fun here!
Love,
Jojii!

Notification List
Want to sign up to get notified everytime we update? Sign up! Just post that you want to! EVERYBODY should sign up! You know you want to...
The List!
WebkinzSparkle
Sabrinafan1
Isabella1665
knuths
Dolphinheart
warzone2251
Fuzythekoala
punkin55555
kittens_rule
Rainbowwebkinz7

Storiez Info
Our stories are unique, random, pointless, and sometimes cheesy, but are loveable indeed. Yes, our beloved stories are an important part... with pictures!

Table of Contentz and info for Storiez-
The Weblympics- Our first story is great, cute, but HIGHLY cheesy. In it, Webkinz try and become champs! Always believe in yourself. On Post 3!

The Secret of Mount 'Kinz- In five parts!- Our first big story is amazing, and people who have read it have loved it! It is the first book in our Rainbow Series! Lots of fun for the whole Webkinz Family! Starts on Post 3! Also on... 5, 10, 12, and 19!

Webkinz- Together!-(Not complete yet) In seven parts!- The sequel to the Secret of Mount 'Kinz is here! What will happen in this SEVEN PART STORY? Read and Find Out! It's NOT what you expect...

Contests -NEW!
Enter the Webkinz Vacation Contest! You Will Find the form on our most recent update's post. You can enter! Yay! If you win, your Webkinz will go on an online vacation they'll never forget! Hope to see you have entered!

Segmentz
What segments do we have?
not so secret anymore
The Secret Conversations of Lilac and Cherry!- Wow. You know, there are some things that don't need to be caught on camera. You and I know this is one of them.
Straight From the Diary of Knitzi- We asked Knitzi to write in a diary. Yikes. She reports on gossip in her life! It's always interesting!
Out of Their Mind and Into My Stuff- I let my Webkinz look around my room. I tend to regret it when they don't know what all the stuff is. Watch out! Slippy and Snowflake are a crazy bunch...

We Talk With Sweetie- Sweetie is so cool. Now we can sit down and chat with her and the other Webkinz! Read it! Read it! Read it!

"Ask Poppi"
Need advice? Post your question, get an answer! Poppi is an expert with advice for everything- she's seen it all!! So ask your questions today!

Typoz? Questionz? Commentz? Suggestionz?
Do you see a typo? Do you have a question, comment, or suggestion? PM or VM me! I will be happy to answer you.

Love, Jojii and her family!

Last edited by Jojii; 07-22-2012 at 07:09 PM..
Jojii is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2011, 11:03 AM   #2
ell, you're
Gifted

Jojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guide

Default Re: Jojii's too cool, too cute, to fun Webkinz! Yeah!

This week, even more exciting things are happening!
Spring Celebration has come, and my pets really love those eggs! What I've found:
1 teapot
1 tea cup
2 picnic baskets
2 eggcelent sunglasses
3 spring fling dresses
1 cherry blossom wind spinner
1 decorative egg carton
I'm going to be making a new outdoor room soon. I'll be using some cool items and some spring celebration items (I hope I get that spring celebration water wheel)!

Guess what? Spree is going well, though I'm not very far along the board. I wish I had some more rolls!

I hope Webkinz posts the winners to the springtime chick contest soon. I hope I win!!!

We just checked out a totally awesome family thread. Here's the link. But now I really want a pickle...
More to come soon!!!!

Last edited by Jojii; 04-25-2011 at 05:47 PM..
Jojii is offline Female
Old 04-23-2011, 08:52 PM   #3
ell, you're
Gifted

Which of a select few of my 36 Webkinz are YOU most like? Take this quiz and find out!!!!
Your favorite color is:
A. Pink
B. Purple
C. Highlighter yellow
D. Light Blue
E. Green

With your friends, you like to:
A. Text eachother
B. Be fashionable- together!
C. Play Webkinz
D. Read and organize a book club
E. Go outside

One thing interesting about you is:
A. You are really creative
B. You are really fashionable
C. You are really smart
D. You are really funny
E. You are really adventurous

When you grow up, you want to be a:
A. Hair stylist
B. Fashion model
C. person on the Webkinz staff!
D. President
E. Explorer

Quick! Pick one!:
A. Unicorns
B. Rainbows
C. Smiley faces
D. Books
E. Trees

If you got...
A Mixture of all of these!:
You're your own kind of Webkinz with a very unique personality. You ________________________, so fill in the blank!

Mostly A's:
You are most like Poppi! You are fun and creative, and pink is your thing. You like fashion and friends.

Mostly B's
You are most like Lilac! You are REALLY fashionable, love purple, and really like your friends.

Mostly C's
You are most like Pugsley! Pat yourself on the back for loving Webkinz, being loyal to your friends, and being smart! You always want to be happy.

Mostly D's
You are most like Frosty! You are quiet, but smart, and you help your friends. You would make a good leader.

Mostly E's
You are most like Eustice! You like the outdoors, nature, and being green. You encourage your friends to join you in this.

What did you get?
The Weblympics- Our first story!!!
All the Webkinz in Jojiitown were excited.Jojiitown was going to have a weblympics!Everyone was training hard so that they could be a champion this year! The first event was speed skating. They all lined up, after fastening on their skates. Every webkinz fought their hardest, wanting to be a champ. Soon, Frosty, Snowflake, and Slippy tied!No one is sure how they tied, but they did. The tiebreaker was to be held later. Everyone doubted Frosty was as good as Slippy and Snowflake.The next day, all the Webkinz lined up for the next event- the Moolah Mountain race!!! The Webkinz all climbed into their hamster balls, and raced down the mountain! They were all over the place! Some webkinz went on fun exciting tree slides, while others jumped off ramps! The Mazin'Hamsters did pretty well, as they were at an advantage, but in the end, the winner was the incredibly fast Pugsley. Everyone cheered for her. The next few days were fun, and were filled with bungee jumping (Eustice won that), the hurdles (won by Poppi) and the fashion competition, which was of course won by Lilac. Winning wasn't what mattered, though, because all the Webkinz had a blast! Then, it was time for the speed skating tiebreaker! Frosty, Snowflake, and Slippy all raced again, and it was an exciting match indeed! In the end, the winner was Frosty! He was so happy, but he shared the speed skating prize money with his friends. Everyone had a blast at the Weblympics. It was an event they would never forget!
The Secret of Mount 'Kinz- a pointless 5 part story! Sit back, relax, and read!
It was a very boring day. All the girls in Club Girl were very bored, as anyone is on a boring day, because boring days are well, boring. Now, Pugsley was the boredest of all. "What should we do?" asked Lilac.
"I don't know." said Poppi.
Just then, Frosty bursted into the room. "Hello," said Selena, "Read the sign. This is Club Girl!"
"Sorry" said Frosty, "I just wanted to let you know that Squirty and I are going up to Mount 'Kinz."
"What are you going to do there?" asked Charline.
"We are going to look for The Secret of Mount 'Kinz." said Squirty, suddenly flying through the door.
"Please, that's just a legend." said Emily.
"A legend? Or real?" asked Frosty.
"So why did you want to let us know?" asked Lilac.
"We just wanted to see if you wanted to come along."
Lilac, Pugsley, Poppi, Sugarcube, and Knitzi agreed to come along, though none of the other girls did. Pugsley even got her zum Zavi to come along. So everyone began to climb up the mountain. "So what is the legend of Mount 'Kinz?" asked Knitzi.
"Well, let me tell you." said Frosty, "Legend has it that once, a Zingoz climbed up Mount 'Kinz, and never returned. When his friend went to go find him, they both came back with rainbows!"
"And that's significant because?" asked Sugarcube.
"Well, Squirty and I smell a hunch, and we are going to look into it!"
"Well, let's go!" cried Pugsley!
Everyone continued climbing up the mountain.
"Hey!" said Lilac, "What's this?"

Last edited by Jojii; 05-14-2011 at 05:33 PM..
Jojii is offline Female
Old 04-24-2011, 01:42 PM   #4
Goodbye!
Webkinz :)

iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!

(first post xD)
I love these stories
iamsam is offline Female
Old 04-24-2011, 06:53 PM   #5
ell, you're
Gifted

The Secret of Mount 'Kinz- Part 2!!!!!!!!!!!
"What do you mean, what's that?" asked a Zingoz.
"You!" cried Lilac.
"Me? What's so special about me?" he asked.
"Sorry, you just scared us." said Squirty.
"Scared? I was not scared!" said Lilac, "Just shocked a little."
"Well, I'm Rainbowz. I'm glad I got t meet you!" said Rainbowz the zingoz.
"Wait!" said Pugsley. "Rainbowz?"
"Yes. Do you not like the name?" asked Rainbowz.
"No, we love the name. It just might be our clue!" said Squirty.
"Oh!" cried Lilac, "Do you know anything about rainbows, Rainbowz?"
"Yes!" he said. "Follow me!"
"Okay!" the whole pack said.
They all went on a very long journey. Through deserts, rainforests, and more mountains. And then... they arrived.
"Wow!" said Knitzi, "This place is fantastic!"
They were at a marvelous and beautiful garden. There was a picnic prepared, so they sat down and ate delicious eggs and candy.
"Yum!" said Squirty.
"This is great!" said Sugarcube.
"Alright," Rainbowz announced, "Pugsley, Frosty, and Knitzi, come with me. The rest of you, I'll come back for later."
"Okay!" everyone said. What could go wrong?

Last edited by Jojii; 03-25-2012 at 08:22 PM..
Jojii is offline Female
Old 04-24-2011, 06:55 PM   #6
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Love the stories! Very cute
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 04-24-2011, 07:53 PM   #7

Pandalover4ever swims in greatness
Pandalover4ever swims in greatnessPandalover4ever swims in greatness

nice stories, i also have a pretty panda named Lilac!!
Pandalover4ever is offline Female
Old 04-26-2011, 05:00 PM   #8
ell, you're
Gifted

Hey guys! My Webkinz are very excited this week... Friday is Webkinz Day! Everyone is preparing... Decorations are being hung up and outfits are being made!
Guess what? Pictures are here!!!! Look at this!

Pictures of the 'Kinz are here!
Webkinz day is tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Jojii; 04-28-2011 at 07:04 PM..
Jojii is offline Female
Old 04-27-2011, 07:20 PM   #9

Pandalover4ever swims in greatness
Pandalover4ever swims in greatnessPandalover4ever swims in greatness

can't wait!!!
Pandalover4ever is offline Female
Old 04-29-2011, 09:03 PM   #10
ell, you're
Gifted

Happy Webkinz Day!
Watching Spongebob right now... My sister has fallen asleep on the couch.

The Secret of Mount 'Kinz... Part 3!
"Follow me." said Rainbowz.
Pugsley, Knitzi, and Frosty followed Rainbowz to a magical fruit forest.Click the image to open in full size.
There was a mystical phoenix there, in a patched purple top, a green helmet, and magical green shoes. His tail seemed to shine in every color.
"Thank you, Rainbowz." said the Phoenix, "Now let me introduce this to your little friends. We are Magikinz. We are special Webkinz. We can morph into anything."
"Are you really a phoenix?" asked Knitzi.
"Yes, I am. Rainbowz and I will change into anything if we have to."
"So, what's up?" asked Pugsley.
"We are taking over Webkinz World. We have to capture you now." said the Phoenix, strangely calm.
There was suddenly a giant wardrobe.
All the 'Kinz were curious what it was there for. What use would a wardrobe do. Then the three of them realized their vision was fading, and the wardrobe was pulling them in...
Back at the picnic, everyone was wondering where the others were.
"Where are they?" Poppi asked.
"I don't know, but we're out of food, and I'm hungry." said Squirty.
Suddenly, a googles came to the picnic.
"Poppi, Squirty, Sugarcube. Please come with me." said the googles.
"Wait," said Lilac. "You forgot me."
"I know." said the googles.

Last edited by Jojii; 04-29-2011 at 09:03 PM..
Jojii is offline Female
Closed

Tags
avid wntmer, jojiiwuvsthisthread, libbie waz here, onlychild1999 was here!, pengu approved, pure epicness -sierra-, sabrinafan1 was here!, should be 5 stars!, waffles