Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2010, 08:07 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

mistykinz314 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: DanceKinz: mistykinz314's Webkinz Blog & Family Thread

DanceKinz Family Story 1:
Chapter 4:
Sugar, Bananas, & Kingston

Getting Sugar was a funny story, but Sugar himself will tell you all about it later. Sugar is a boy Chihuahua. I believe I wasn't planning on getting him, but Sugar will explain that, too. Anyway, when I found Sugar, I begged my mom to get him for me. She caved after my brother asked for it, too. I named Sugar after Candy Bash. I love Sugar's bedroom because it has my two favorite rare items. The Candy Super Bed is one, and the other is the Loading Chair*.

Bananas is the Lil' Monkey that I've wanted since the beginning of my Webkinz experience. I got him and the Webkinz below from E-bay. I named him Bananas because monkeys love bananas.

Kingston is also from E-bay. He is a male Lion. I named him Kingston after Gwen Stefani's son, Kingston, and because it just sounded good for a lion to have 'King' in his name. His room is a mixture of rare Egyptian furniture and W-Shop furniture.
*The 'Loading Chair' is the pink chair that fills up while Webkinz World is loading your rooms and furniture.

Last edited by mistykinz314; 08-21-2010 at 08:10 AM..
mistykinz314 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2010, 08:10 AM   #12

Quick Blogging
with
Angelina Lil' Rabbit!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Including Angelina & Me!!

Today is Saturday, August 21, 2010 - The day I go to the Webkinz Tour at the mall!

Mommy, am I coming? I really want to.

We'll see. Angelina is four KinzYears old. Anywhere I go, she wants to go.

Can you take Ruby, too? I love Ruby!

Again, we'll see. Angie and Ruby are inseperable!

Ruby looks like this:

Hey! How come I'm not down there?

(thinks for a quick second) You're too special? Yep, that's it. You're too special on for a picture.

Yay! I'm more specialer than Vanessa!!! Vanessa looks like this:

Okay, okay! I think they know what Vanessa looks like. Now no more stickers. Well, anyway, I'm really excited. On taytertotx(:'s MMWF thread, Walt Kizney World, she talked all about it, and it seemed like so much fun!

I know. You told me! Well, am I going or not?

Sure. I'll take you, Bananas, and Carter.

Yay! I'm gonna go play now! And tell Bananas and Carter!

You do that, Angie. Well, I think that's enough for now! The Webkinz Tour is starting at 1pm and ends at 5pm, but I'm still going to be out all day. Angie, Bananas, Carter, and I will update when we get back.

Bye!

Bye!
Old 08-21-2010, 08:15 AM   #13
carry on.
Gifted

coolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roost

Awesome blog! I can't wait for more!
Old 08-21-2010, 04:42 PM   #14

Quick Blogging
with
Angelina Lil' Rabbit!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Including Angelina & Me!!

I had so much fun today!

We just got back from the Webkinz Road Trip, and it was unbelievable! I won a bunch of stuff, and bought a Webkinz, a Small Signature Fox. A list of all the stuff I got will be at the bottom of this post.

My favorite game was the Mazin' Hamsters Coin Drop thing. There was also a Zumbuddy Toss and a Spin on the Wheel of Wow!

My favorite was the Zumbuddy Toss. I definately had a great time, other than the long line.
What I Got:

3 Webkinz Van Feature Codes - handed out in line
1 pack of Webkinz Trading Cards - Wheel of Wow
1 Cowgirl Clydesdale Figurine - Mazin' Hamsters Game
1 'Fraidy Cat Lion Figurine - Wheel of Wow
1 Cocoa Dino KinzKlip - Zumbuddy Toss
1 Polka Dot PJ Bottom Clothing - Mazin' Hamsters Game
1 Small Signature Fox - Bought - $18

My Mom Got Me:

1 Ahoy Cheeky Monkey Figurine - Mazin' Hamsters Game
1 Mach Out Turtle Figurine - Mazin' Hamsters Game
1 Dolphin KinzKlip - Zumbuddy Toss
1 Pink Knit Capelet Clothing - Wheel of Wow
1 Green Layered Tee - Wheel of Wow

I'm not adopting my Signature Fox yet. I need a name first of all, and second, I want to add another month to my account.

Last edited by mistykinz314; 08-23-2010 at 11:11 AM..
Old 08-23-2010, 12:48 PM   #15

Ok, before I post this update, I have to say this:

I LOVE THE NEW STICKERS!!!!

!!!!!!!

Meet the DanceKinz
Part 2:

Oliver
Spoiler: show
Nickame: Ollie
Adoption Date: 5/19/2007
Birthday: 1/21
Type of Pet: Beagle
Biography
Hi, I'm Oliver. I think playing video games is awesome. I'm buddies with a Yorkie, my sister Vanessa. I really like cupcakes, and I love my gumball machine.
Owner's Opinion
Oliver definately does like video games and cupcakes, but because his room theme is baseball, he loves to play Wacky Zingoz Bullseye Batter.

Aprilletta
Nickame: April
Adoption Date: 5/19/2007
Birthday: 11/27
Type of Pet: Polar Bear
Biography
Hi, I'm Aprilletta. I am unique, a good musician, and a joker. I love reading scary stories! I'm friends with Sierra, a Persian Cat.I love cookies and doing my Breaking Newz Jigsaw Puzzle.
Owner's Opinion
Aprilletta is really unique because of her name and personality. She is really smart.

Apolo
Nickame: None
Adoption Date: 5/29/2007
Birthday: 10/20
Type of Pet: Spotted Frog
Biography
Hi, I'm Apolo. I like being silly, zany, and a good musician. I think going to the movies is the best! I'm buddies with Gianni, an Alley Cat. I love pancakes, and I love my Air Hockey Table.
Owner's Opinion
Apolo is very athletic. He is very close with Gianni. Everyday, I take him to the Playroom for the Air Hockey Table.

Sugar

Adoption Date: 6/2/2007
Birthday: 9/21
Type of Pet: Lil' Chihuahua
Biography
Hi, I'm Sugar. My friends say that I'm outgoing, curious, and have a great imagination. I think making new friends is awesome! My best friend is Cinnamon Bun, a Tiger. I love lemon meringue pie and playing Link'd.
Owner's Opinion
Sugar is adorable! His favorite games are Candy Bash and Candy Bash 2: Viva Poncho. He likes candy, too. His room theme is Candy and he has the Candy Super Bed.

Bananas
Adoption Date: 6/5/2007
Birthday: 1/23
Type of Pet: Lil' Monkey
Biography
Hi, I'm Bananas. I am a joker, bright, and a good musician. I love potato chips and my wonder scooter.
Owner's Opinion
Bananas has a bunch of brain stuff in his room... Very odd. He likes to joke around, and play on his Wonder Scooter.

Kingston
Nickame: King
Adoption Date: 6/7/2007
Birthday: 2/23
Type of Pet: Lion
Biography
Hi, I'm Kingston. I've been told that I am smart, honest and an amazing singer. Reading comics is the best! My best friend is Holly, a Raccoon. I love cake and playing Go Fish.
Owner's Opinion
Kingston is very controlling, being a male Lion. He should really stop arguing with his twin sister, Savannah, a Lil' Lioness.

Hope you enjoyed this update!

Old 08-24-2010, 09:39 AM   #16

DanceKinz Family Story 1:
Chapter 4:
Cara, Nick, & Angel

For an end of the school year gift, my mom bought my brother and I two Webkinz each. The one I adopted first was a White Terrier, which was automatically a girl, because of the pink bow in its hair. Out of a few names I really liked, I picked Cara. Cara has a Webkinz Trading Card Bed and Table that are in her room.

The second Webkinz I got that day was a Lil' Panda. I made it a boy, and named him Nick. I call him Nicky, but it's mostly Nick. He originally shared a room with Cara.

Angel is a female Pink Pony. Of course she is a girl, due to the fact that she is pink. I got her along with another Webkinz, who will be in Chapter 6. I just liked the name Angel.

Next update later today or tomorrow!
Closed