Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2011, 04:48 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

Smile Creatures of ALL Kinds are following Cloud's Epic, Awesomesauce, Random, Laughterfilled Kinz!

Hello Creatures! Let's meet some Kinz!
Meet Me, Cloud!

Hello, please call me Cloud. My favorite colors are purple and blue, and Jasper just cracks me up. My favorite drink is Root Beer! I can be AM WAY more random than Jasper.

MEET THE WILD ANIMALS!

Jasper Wiggles- Hi, I'm Jasper Wiggles, the wombat. I love singing in the shower, and using pickles as purses. I'm the leader of this thread and really random. I'm also a super male model and ELVIS! PIGEONS ARE MY FRIENDS. My way better girlfriend is Paisley. <3

Paisley- Hello, i'm Paisley, a batik ellie. I am Jasper Wiggles BETTER girlfriend and love adventures, cooking, knitting, and just family fun! My fave color is pink. I love all things velvet, except Velvety Ellies, they are too ugly.

Pink Lemonade- Hello, I'm Pink Lemonade, the pink poodle. I'm more of a tomboy than you think. I don't really like pink because i have so much of it on me! Anyways, I'm here until whenever! I might even become permanent like Jasper!

Artemis-
Hello, I'm Artemis. The huntress of the gang. I love hunting and sharpshooting. I love forests, because they are like my second home to me. I love walking barefoot and being super casual. I'm not formal at all.

Golden-Blaze- Hi, I'm Golden-Blaze, the fire fawn. Cloud got me when she went to Toys R Us for the first time. EVER. Anyways, like Cloud, i love fedoras and casual clothing. I'm a great model already.

Pickles- Hi! I'm Pickles, the Schnauzer. I love to wear any kind of clothing and am Jasper's Brother. When Jasper gets old, I'll take over.

Royalty-Hello, i'm Royalty the female Ribbon Yorkie. Older Thread viewers remember my designing shop! I moved it to Dublin, Ireland and it was a huge hit! i can't wait to see you guys more!

Roly Poly- *rolls in and smacks camera* Whoops, sorry. I'm Roly Poly the hedgehog. I love gymnastics! Also eating candy is a fave! Fern the porcupine is my sister! Sometimes we don't get along.

Star Magic- HEY WHAT'S UP! YES IT'S ME, THE ALL KNOWING STAR MAGIC OR FEMALE GOOGLES! CALL ME MAGIC! I LOVE COOKIES, OTHER GOOGLES, FOOD, COOKIES, AND MORE FOOD.

Chocolate Chip- Hey there. I'm Chocolate Chip the hopping rabbit. Cloud won me in the HOP giveaway! I'm a chick that knows how to rock! I just recently upgraded my drum set to a purple one!

Last edited by uniquecowgirl; 03-08-2012 at 07:25 PM..
uniquecowgirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2011, 04:48 PM   #2

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

Smile =] =] =] =] =]

PM List!
isabella1665

2cheerios

akoolaunt

cheekyluver

peacemom

Suzuki108

2WebbiesMomz

summer438

WI 50ish

drafthorse1

M.I.A List!
cheesedreams
Webberlily
Honeygirl
Puppylove101
Webkinzlover300
warzone2251
babykittyricky
Flowerbabiee09

Last edited by uniquecowgirl; 03-10-2012 at 08:01 PM..
Old 09-18-2011, 05:50 PM   #3

Default Re: GRAND OPENING- Cloud & her Wonderfully Random Kinz! ONLINE EDITION! Jasper is full of crazyness! WELCOME SOME NEW PETS! {2 updates}

Updates!
Crazy Hat Day

Coming Up!

The Girls get new do's - Sunday
We Retire Some Kinz to a Vacation! - Monday
The Secret Life of Gizmo - Tuesday
The Kinz go RETRO - Wednesday
Jasper got an afro? - Friday
Pink and Pickles go out - Saturday

***Googs ain't allowed to play on Sundays, Church***

!!!WHEN UPDATING WITH GOOGS, PUT A LINK TO CHEEKY'S KINZ IN THE UPDATE AND CREDIT!!!

Last edited by uniquecowgirl; 03-10-2012 at 06:45 PM..
Old 09-18-2011, 05:56 PM   #4

honeygirl is sweet stuff
honeygirl is sweet stuffhoneygirl is sweet stuffhoneygirl is sweet stuffhoneygirl is sweet stuffhoneygirl is sweet stuffhoneygirl is sweet stuffhoneygirl is sweet stuff

Default Re: GRAND OPENING- Cloud & her Wonderfully Random Kinz! ONLINE EDITION! Jasper is full of crazyness! WELCOME SOME NEW PETS! {2 updates}

your pets have such cute names!!
honeygirl is offline Female
Old 09-18-2011, 05:58 PM   #5

webkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roost

Woohoo!!! It looks awesome so far Cloud!! I can't wait for the first update!!

webkinzlover300
webkinzlover300 is offline Female
Old 09-18-2011, 06:08 PM   #6
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

WOW!
The thread looks awesome so far, Cloud!
I can't wait to see the first update!
Feel free to VM me when its up.

Ps - I really adore Mr. Fig's name.
8D
Blythe is offline Female
Old 09-18-2011, 06:12 PM   #7
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Looks great Cloud! I love your webbies names, all are very cute
Can't wait for the first update!
Would you mind adding me to the notification list?
Thank you so much!
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 09-18-2011, 06:14 PM   #8

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

This looks awesome so far, Cloud! ^^
All of your Webkinz are so cuute! Please add me to the notification list! : D
Aikou is offline Female
Old 09-18-2011, 06:18 PM   #9

webkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roost

Thanks so much for adding me to the notification list!!

webkinzlover300
webkinzlover300 is offline Female
Old 09-18-2011, 06:19 PM   #10

thanks everyone! Update list has been updated
Closed

Tags
amazing thread<3peacemom, awesome~leeann, babykittyricky♥, hi! :3, hi., honeygirl♥, i ♥ you jasper wiggles!, jasperwuvshenna, jaspr is my friend, kpk4803lovesyew!, pl♥, sarah was here <3, suzuki108;), yomcnugget