Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2009, 06:14 PM   #21
koala961
Webkinz :)

koala9612 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Come and Tell Everyone About Your Webkinz Family!

I love all the neat webbie names heres my 5 favourite
Marilyn the buffalo
Anisha my penguin
Senorita Karla my koala
Tiger Lilly my tiger
Isabel the cow XD

---------- koala9612 added 2 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

Waiiiiiiiiiiiit scratch Isabel I forgot WiggleWump my Gecko thats my all time favorite name XD

Last edited by koala9612; 03-08-2009 at 06:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2009, 10:21 PM   #22
askelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond repute

I can't remember if I've posted to this thread or not, but here are ALL of the webbies that we, my family owns. I've included a little about each pet. Some don't have pictures here.

My first was DJay, named after my stuffed panda, Dougie. Dougie sits and watches the activities that I do online. His favorite thing is the gem hunt and the wishing well.
Baldy, belongs to my son Ben. He wants a treetop room.
Banjo is my love monkey; I gave my love monkey to my husband for Valentines Day!
Batty; belongs to Barek; he's one of my favorite webbies..
Belle;:clyde: my first horse! She is my clydesdale and she loves her fireplace...
Buddy: is my son Ben's spotted leopard! he likes to chase the others.

Buster is my hubby's dachshund; he likes his treadmill;

Cheekie was a christmas gift from Santa; and he's been more fun to play with.. Cheyenne is my husbands Samoyed puppy. :samoyed: she loves the back yard.
Chino; is our pug; He's one of the cutest lil things i've ever seen. He likes to play with Waddles, our white googles.
Cookie; was my first cat; she's got the cat theme for her room and she shares with pennie, my persian.
Cutie Pie is another clydesdale that belongs to Barek. He plays with Batty in their back yard.
My first was DJay, named after my stuffed panda, Dougie. Dougie sits and watches the activities that I do online. His favorite thing is the gem hunt and the wishing well.

Fyre: My phoenix; he shares a room with Redd. They also have the treetop room where they love to play.

Leapers: is Bens Lil Bull Frog.. he has the lily pad room and spends lots of time jumping on his trampoline.
Lexie: one of the first estore webbies i've bought. she is loving and loves to play!

Liz is also Bareks' spotted lizard; hence the name Liz. I tried to tell him that Liz was a girls name, but he insisted on Liz.. but we call him lizzo..

Lovey is my love frog; He was a gift from husband for Valentines day!
Midnight: is my black panther. She pretty much stays whereever Cookie and Pennie go.
Mitsie is my white poodle. she loves to jump on the trampoline and loves the movie theatre. She loves to play with Booger Gets an A!
Molly is my St. Bernard. She loves to go to school.
Muffy is my yorkie; she is best friends with Leapers!
Naya has a lazy eye. When we got her home we noticed that eyelid droops over her eye. The vet said there's nothing we can really do. She's not in any pain.. its just a droopy eye lid.
Pennie is my persian cat. She shares a room with Cookie; They have the cat theme; their room started out to be the Funky Girl theme. but when we saw the cat theme in the curio shop, we started collecting the cat theme. We now have the entire theme!
Pinky is my love dino; Pinky has the rock star theme and shares a room with reilly, and waddles.
Redd, is my first flying pet; he's the red cardinal and he shares a room with Fyre, my phoenix. they also share a treetop room when they want to let loose on the treadmill!
Reilly is my black poodle. he shares with Pinky and Waddles. They all love music!
Rio- my retired black friesian. He's one of my absolute favorite webkinz. I love the breed and my little horse!
Sampson, is my sons golden retriever.. he's a little skittish and likes to take his time to make friends.
Shamu; is Bareks Killer Whale. he's our only underwater pet.. he seems to like it when his brothers and sisters come to his underwater room.
:snake:Snaky; is our only snake! Barek loves this little snake. He is best friends with Rio!
Sneakers; our little gold and white cat; she likes to sneak up on the other cats and POUNCE on them. We have great fun watching her get chased after the surprise of the pounce! he is owned by Barek.

Sneaky is our gray and white cat; He is Sneakers' brother but owned by Ben;
Sniffy; a gift from Santa- we kept hearing a dog whining and couldn't figure out where the noise was coming from. We were all surprised when Barek found him under the tree.
Sparkles belongs to Barek; and likes cupcakes! We had to keep the party cupcakes away and up high so that he and Barek wouldn't get into them before the party!

:gecko:Spike; belongs to Ben; and is a good match for Ben because they both love pizza!

TJay; Belongs to Ben; he's Dougies Lil brother; Tjay loves to do puzzles.

:goo:Waddles; is one of my favorite pets. she is best friends with Dougie, and Rio. She will sit on top of the monitor and oversee what i'm doing. she also likes music.

Waddley moved in yesterday; He is Bareks Googles. He wanted one for his birthday!

:husky:Walker; my husbands husky pup. he loves to play checkers and play in his cold room. He keeps the window open while sleeping. he also snores in his sleep!
Wall-E; Bareks first Webkinz; he loves to sleep in his cave. He should be waking up from his winter sleep soon. We'll see what he wants to eat when he does wakeup.
askelly is offline Female
Old 03-09-2009, 01:35 AM   #23
spj89

Gosh Sydney is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't have a lot of Webkinz yet. I love Webkinz, but it's an expensive hobby and I'm a college student. I mostly receive them as gifts. I currently have seven pets.

1. frog: Fallon
2. black and white cat: Kelly
3. black stallion: Pepper
4. velvety elephant: Milton
5. brown dog: Java Bean
6. cardinal: Arizona
7. chipmunk: Acorn
Old 03-16-2009, 09:26 AM   #24
I ♥ my family

nonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzPie
everyones names are outstanding! where are you all getting them?!
My children like to pick the names of our Webkinz.
I usually search for pet names of an animal and then like them pick which one they like.
My newest pet is named Ice Cream and I don't know why my son wanted to name the parakeet that.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by nonna72; 03-16-2009 at 09:31 AM..
nonna72 is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 07:31 PM   #25
snarkeyop

WebkinzPie is just really niceWebkinzPie is just really nice

excellent!
Closed