Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2011, 05:34 PM   #2241
loves her
Webkinz :)

dancerkinzgirl4 is a splendid one to beholddancerkinzgirl4 is a splendid one to beholddancerkinzgirl4 is a splendid one to beholddancerkinzgirl4 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: - Come Tap Your Toes with Dance and the Webkinz! - Picture Stories, Blogs, Smiles and much more! - Two Webkinz Families Means Twice the Awesome!

View Post Originally Posted by Electrabuzz1
Open . . .
Thanks so much!

- - - - -

I'm posting an update tonight! It's a very special one, with a big twist you'll never expect.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2011, 06:02 PM   #2242
Sirius Black

aris854 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: - Come Tap Your Toes with Dance and the Webkinz! - Picture Stories, Blogs, Smiles and much more! - Two Webkinz Families Means Twice the Awesome!

Oh, I'm so glad to see your back C: Your my favorite MMWF even though I disagree with some of your views xD Your webkinz are adorable and I've been reading since the beginning.
aris854 is offline Female
Old 05-19-2011, 06:08 PM   #2243
Gift Guru

doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.
doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.

Cute thread! I'm glad you're back open!
doggierule is offline Female
Old 05-19-2011, 08:49 PM   #2244
loves her

dancerkinzgirl4 is a splendid one to beholddancerkinzgirl4 is a splendid one to beholddancerkinzgirl4 is a splendid one to beholddancerkinzgirl4 is a splendid one to behold

"A Special Announcement" or "The Last One".

“Hi guys! It’s Kurt.”

Click the image to open in full size.

“And I have a very special announcement to make.”

“Can I help?” asked Lilly.
“Sure.” Kurt replied.

“So Dance has been really busy lately, and she hasn’t posted an update since February.”
“That’s lame, Dance”. Lilly said.
“Don’t blame me, blame my schoolwork.” I replied.

“She has been really busy with school, dance, music, and her everyday life just doesn’t have room for picture threading anymore. So, on the evening of May 20th, 2011, we are closing the thread.

“WHAAT?” everyone screamed.

“Oh, don’t act so surprised, Kaba’s holding up a cue card that says it. Plus Dance told us yesterday.” Lilly snapped.

“It’s true.” Kaba Modern shrugged, a small cue card stuck to her face.

“We’ve had some amazing memories and worked with some incredible people over the course of these last 3 years, right Dance?”
“Yeah!” I replied.

“But, for all of you who are surely completely depressed over this, don’t worry! Because on Sunday, May 22nd, 2011, there will be a new thread!”

“And I’LL be the one opening it!”

“Yep, the new thread is a blog, written by me! It’s called ‘Fabulous Hats and My Best Friend Blaine: The Magical Adventures of Kurt!’ “

“There will still be picture stories, when Dance has time to help me make them. There will mostly be little blog entries and Ella and Lilly will have some segments too. Since we know you all love keeping up with Ella’s failed dance career and since Lilly is my other best friend.”

“You’ll still get to see the families though! And I’m looking forward to making some awesome graphics for the thread too. The possibilities are absolutely endless.”

“This is a little dry, don’t you think, Kurt?” Lilly asked.

“Yeah… I wonder how Blaine would’ve done this?” Kurt wondered.

“DID SOMEONE SAY BLAINE?” Blaine asked.

--c-
Old 05-19-2011, 08:50 PM   #2245
loves her

“BLAAAAAAINE!” everyone cheered.

(BEFORE THIS NEXT PART, IF YOU CAN, OPEN UP A NEW WINDOW AND SEARCH FOR “STARKIDPOTTER: AN ANNOUNCEMENT" ON YOU TUBE, THEN FAST FORWARD TO 3:23 TO HEAR THE TUNE OF BLAINE’S SONG. IF YOU CAN’T, MAKE UP YOUR OWN. )

We don’t wanna…. We don’t wanna lose
Our thread and we don’t want to choose
Cause, it ain’t funny to have to pick between schoolwork and youuuuuuuuu!”

"We never wanted, never wanted to stop,
But schoolwork, and dancing, and being lazy made us sad,
Cause we have lots of fans to wriiiii-iii-iii-iiite for!"

"So understand, that she’s just Dance,
She can’t do it all"

So Kurt’s helping her out and we’re closing our whole thread down."

"So there’s no (mental) breakdown.
But we’ll still stick around,
Cause it won’t slow us down,
It’s just for now.

"So stay tuned.
We’ll be back really soon!”
And they sang and sang their way out of the thread… for good.

-The End-

Yep, the thread is closing tomorrow night, with Kurt's Blog opening Sunday. This is going to be really good, it'll give me less stress and I'll be able to provide more quick stories for you guys. Thanks so much for absolutely everything. You guys are my little family here, and it really pains me to be closing our thread, but I know Kurt will make you guys laugh even more in his blog. Feel free to post one more time before I tell the mods to shut ‘er down tomorrow night. I’ll include a link to the thread in Kurt’s blog, so you can read our old stories if you get sick of Kurt.

So for the last time, signing off…

-Dance

*tackled by all the Webbies*

“GOODBYE!”

-And the Webkinz.

(Yeah, sorry for all the confusion. "Let's reopen the thread to tell everyone we're closing the thread the next day!")
Old 05-20-2011, 06:47 AM   #2246
Gift Guru

doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.
doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.

Oh, I just now discovered your thread. But I guess I can go back through the whole thing and read it. And I'll definitely have to stop by Fabulous Hats and My Best Friend Blaine: The Magical Adventures of Kurt! But I understand--sometimes schoolwork and all that stuff gets to be a little too much sometimes.

EDIT: And good luck on your new thread! Love the name of it, by the way!
doggierule is offline Female
Old 05-20-2011, 11:37 AM   #2247
Liz ♥

kittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talent

Fabulous SCARVES, Dance. Fabulous SCARVES.

(I'm mentally aaslkjsghasl;fjsdlfakgalsdfhdf-ing)
kittykat22337 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
apples are yummy ^.^, awesome! -steph, awesomeness!~sugardog, bad tags *shifty*, bluey wuz here!, cappucinos in winta?, cute thread! -carly, cute!-kat, dance is rad~gemmy, f l a m e d a n c e, go dance, go dance!, go fitness gurus!-iamsam, go team ella! cheer on, great 5 stars, i luv this thread! gabby, kiki<3danceandthekinz, love the new thread! -kkf, oh my owl, rickety wuz here, romeo and juliet statues, tiffany520, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, uber cute!, welcome back! ~sara