Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2009, 08:07 PM   #11
Gift Guru
koalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guide

Default Re: Come Spend A WACKY Minute With Maddie And The Webkinz! *First Update tomorrow!*

AAH! Whoopee, you have a new pic thread!! Your old one was soo awesome and I've missed it ever since it closed...but now I won't have to miss it anymore!!
koalakinzforever is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2009, 08:27 PM   #12
Call me Maddy
Webkinz :)

7101mk will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Come Spend A WACKY Minute With Maddie And The Webkinz! *First Update tomorrow!*

LOL! Thank you! I miss making episodes =)
7101mk is offline Female
Old 04-05-2009, 08:32 PM   #13
I ♥ my family

nonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Congrats on your Webkinz family!!!
Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks for sharing them.
Wow, what a great thread!! Good job. Very interesting.
nonna72 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2009, 08:34 PM   #14
ill make you feel
Gifted

Blackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no bounds
Blackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by 7101mk
LOL! Thank you! I miss making episodes =)
I would too.
Old 04-06-2009, 11:21 AM   #15
Call me Maddy

LOL, yeah!

And nonna72, cute pics!!! And I love your siggie!

Episode will be up in a couple of minutes!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meeting In The Tower

Starring: Susannah, Bo Cleevil, Sandy Peaches, Lena, Yogie and Bella

“Yes, I’m a natural pink…. SNORE!” Susannah mumbles, sleeplessly.

“Those are blue --SNORE-- spots, too….”

“Ugh, I can’t sleep at all.” Suze says, yawning. “Mine as well get up. It’s the first day of shooting the new episodes!”

“Boy, I’m still tired. I can’t the camera catch me while I’m sleepy! I’ll just go outside and let the sun wake me up. Yeah, that’s it….”

“Oh, this feels so much better.” Suze says. “It’s so nice out here. I can’t wait to start shooting our first official episode today! It’s gonna be so-- Bo, Sandy? Is that you?”

“What are you guys doing out here so early? We start shooting later today, and we should be well rested! I’m only out here because I can’t sleep anymore.” Suze stated.

“Oh, hey, Suze!” Sandy Peaches said, cheerfully, as she turned around. “Didn’t you get the memo?”

“I’ve been asleep for hours.” Suze yawned as if on cue. “I didn’t get any memos. And I don’t think anyone else did either, for that matter.”

“Oh, right, you went to bed too early, last night. We put it in everyone’s room last night before they went to bed. You must have not seen it,” Bo informed her. “Well, the memo said, ‘Meet in The Tower five minutes before sunrise.’.

“Um. The Tower? Where’s that? I don’t remember a tower room in the tour I got when I was first adopted,” Suze asked, quizzically.

“Oh, we don’t show new webkinz The Tower, until we are SUPER sure they can keep a secret.” Sandy Peaches stated, matter-of-factly. “But you’re trusted now. So. The Tower was founded by Johnny Hancock. He told Yogie and he declared it a secret and…. Oh, we don’t have time to get into it. It’s another story for another time told by a different person. So, anyway, all you need to know right now is that the way to it is by climbing the magic corn stalk over there.”

“Climb it?!? You know, I see that now is not a good time to bring it up, but since we have to get up there right now, I suppose I should tell you… I am seriously afraid of heights.”

“SUZE!” Bo and Sandy exclaimed in unison. “JUST GO!”

“Okay. I will. Um, you go first so I can see how it’s done.”

Sandy Peaches climbed up first, looking like a pro.

“Show off,” Bo and Suze mumbled.

Bo went next. He lost his footing a few times, but soon disappeared into the clouds.

Suze walked to the “magic” beanstalk and started climbing it awkwardly. Then she remembered the little wings on her back, and started flapping them.

“Ugh. I’m not even halfway there,” Suze said, panting. “I knew I shouldn’t have had that last piece of cheesecake!”

“Wow! Look at this place! It's so pretty!”

“Hey, look! A Webkinz is walking down the street! Quick, somebody hand me an M&M.”

“Susannah. Don’t drop an M&M on someone’s head,” Yogie commanded, from behind her. “It’s very rude.”

“But wouldn't of known it was me..." Suze grumbled, mad that she wasn’t allowed.

“Suze! Come sit over here with me!” Lena yelled, over the whispers of the other Webkinz.

“Okay!” Suze walked over to her. “So, Lenny. What’s going on?”

“Shh! I think he’s starting!”

“Okay. Everyone’s here?” Yogie asked Bella.

“Mm-hmm. The last three just arrived.” She answered.

“Okay. Ahem….”

“Good morning, everybody! Now you might be wondering why we had you get up so early in the morning.”

Everyone shouted, “YEAH!”

CONTINUED...

Last edited by 7101mk; 04-06-2009 at 01:32 PM..
7101mk is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 11:24 AM   #16
Call me Maddy

Default Re: Come Spend A WACKY Minute With Maddie And The Webkinz! *First Update later tonight!*

...CONTINUED

“Well,” Bella said, smiling. “For one thing: We are making biography pages for the new thread. You’ll have your picture taken, by Maddie. And then she’ll write a biography about you, so everyone knows something about you. She’ll take the pictures later this morning.”

“And for another thing,” Yogie continued. “We wanted to start our first day of filming of right. So, Maddie is treating us to a trip to the spa!”

“Yay!” Everyone yelled. But Suze was so happy she got up on her chair and screamed the loudest.

“Heh, heh, sorry. I love the spa….”

“Right. Um. Well. Let’s get going!”

“Oooh, look at the sunrise!” Suze thought, happily. “Well, off to the spa!”

Bye WI!!!

Thank you!

♥Maddie and the Webkinz♥
7101mk is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 11:25 AM   #17
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Default Re: Come Spend A WACKY Minute With Maddie And The Webkinz! *First Update later tonight!*

OH MY GOSH! Maddie, you are THE best episode creator ever! Lol "Quick someone hand me an M&M!" Funny.
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 11:33 AM   #18
Call me Maddy

Default Re: Come Spend A WACKY Minute With Maddie And The Webkinz! *First Episode added! "Meeting In The Tower"*

LOL! Thank you so so much! My Brother would always joke that when we were on a sky ride or something.
7101mk is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 12:20 PM   #19
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Default Re: Come Spend A WACKY Minute With Maddie And The Webkinz! *First Episode added! "Meeting In The Tower"*

Lol I wish it was time for people to get home from school already. I guarentee you they'll all LOVE your newest update!
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 12:29 PM   #20
Call me Maddy

LOL, thank you! I do agree, though. I'm just dying for people to see this!!!

Last edited by 7101mk; 04-06-2009 at 01:33 PM..
7101mk is offline Female
Closed

Tags
awesomest thread!, cool!-kat, i like the tower-redinky, maddie rules! -carly, spectacular! -carly, thank you!!!