Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2009, 09:49 AM   #11
Alyssa and her
Webkinz :)

bigolhapywebknz is just really nicebigolhapywebknz is just really nice

Default Re: Come share the fun with Hayley and the Webkinz! - A Webkinz Blog- We are the "Geniuses" (LOL) behind "Kiki's Blog"! That's right, this is the family! *Updated!* "Welcome!" and more are now up!

Cute! Sorry, Smiley!
bigolhapywebknz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2009, 09:51 AM   #12

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

Default Re: Come share the fun with Hayley and the Webkinz! - A Webkinz Blog- We are the "Geniuses" (LOL) behind "Kiki's Blog"! That's right, this is the family! *Updated!* "Welcome!" and more are now up!

Aw, that's OK. - Smiley
Thanks for posting.
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 09:52 AM   #13
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Ooh, I wanna see "Monsters Vs. Aliens" so bad! Lol it sounds so cool! Cute cheeky dog! Love ya, Smiley!
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 09:54 AM   #14

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

Thanks, Carly! - Smiley
Thanks! Yeah, we're gonna see it in 3-D. It's a big treat, because usually we don't see movies in 3-D. I'll tell more later. I think Dizzy my Irish Setter wants to update later.
Old 04-10-2009, 09:58 AM   #15
Alyssa and her

Cool! By the way, I don't know if your siggy avatar is for McDonalds or not, but if it isn't for McDonalds, SWEET! LOL
Old 04-10-2009, 10:23 AM   #16
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Pupcake
Thanks, Carly! - Smiley
Thanks! Yeah, we're gonna see it in 3-D. It's a big treat, because usually we don't see movies in 3-D. I'll tell more later. I think Dizzy my Irish Setter wants to update later.
Yeah, if I ever went to see something in 3-D it would be a big deal, too! I went to the Imax theater, once. It's not 3-D, but that was something huge for me!

Hope you have fun!
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 01:47 PM   #17

Yeah it was a great movie, and a great experience in 3D.
I love the Insectosaurus dude. He's so funny.
Anyhow, I can't go on my laptop later. So here's the update: (And for those who were asking about my new sig pic, I just thought it was funny. )
~How to be Truly Fancy~
Hello, all you folks here on WebkinzInsider. I am the one and only Jessika-Lynn. I am the fanciest Kinz in the family, and I am going to teach all un-fancy peoples how to be truly fabulous!
Rule #1- You must use manners at all times. "Thank you" instead of "Hmmph. Thanks". And "You're welcome!" instead of "Yeah, sure, whatever".
Rule #2- You must use proper grammar, even when on IM and chat sites and emailing. Instead of just saying "LOL" or "BRB" or even "OMG", try saying, "Ha-ha, that was hilarious!", "Hold on, I'll be right back" and "Oh my goodness! You scared me!".
Rule #3- You must dress appropriately, even when hanging out at home. Wearing sweat pants and baggy shirts out in public makes a bad impression. It makes you look lazy. Wearing fancy dresses and flowing skirts are fancy and make a good impression, making you look fabulous!
Now remember, these are not all the rules. There are many rules to become truly fancy. Take it from me! I may be just a little kinz Gray and White Cat, but I have a huge heart of Fancy! - Jessika-Lynn

Okay, so I don't really agree with Jessika-Lynn, because I hate being fancy and stuff, but just remember that she believes in Fancy and so you don't really have to take her advice. LOL.
Old 04-10-2009, 03:17 PM   #18
Alyssa and her

LOL! I was going to say, she's pretty full of herself!
Old 04-11-2009, 10:19 AM   #19

Yeah, she loves herself. But we all soon learned to respect that....;\

Why isn't anyone posting? That makes me sad.
~Doctor, Doctor~
Hello! I'm Willie, the Blue Whale. Today I'm going to tell you about what I do every day, take care of Webkinz! I'm a Doctor-in-training, and I love helping Kinz!
Yesterday I had to take care of Kiki (You may know her and me from Kiki's Blog entries) because she has a broken leg. She kept calling me "Doctor" and it was getting pretty annoying.
"Doctor!" she screamed. I ran to her.
"Yes, Kiki?" I asked.
"I want some juice", she ordered. I ran to get her a glass of orange juice.
"Doctor!" Kiki screamed again. I sighed. "WHAT?"
"I want something to do".
I put on a movie for her.
The movie worked for about 8 minutes, then I heard, "DOCTOR!"
"YES!?" I screamed back.
"I want another thing to do".
"Well, why don't you take a nap?"
"That's boring".
"What do you want to do, then?"
"Go on the computer".
"NO, Kiki, you need some rest".
"NO!"
"YES!"
"Hayley!"
Oh boy, I thought.
Hayley yelled at both of us for arguing, and at Kiki for not taking a nap. She made me go back to the room and Kiki take a nap.
So, yeah.
- Willie

Last edited by Pupcake; 04-11-2009 at 10:19 AM..
Old 04-11-2009, 10:24 AM   #20
Liz ♥

kittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guide

Default Re: Come share the fun with Hayley and the Webkinz! - A Webkinz Blog- We are the "Geniuses" (LOL) behind "Kiki's Blog"! That's right, this is the family! *Updated!* "Doctor, Doctor!" and more are now up!

lolz poor Willie. i want some pictures of willie, he just SOUNDS cute!
kittykat22337 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
awesomeness! -carly, bloggalicious!-kat, future use ~taylor, hahaha!2 funny-ali, hayley was here, i love friday!, i rock!-hayley, kiki rockss, love it! -carly, please come!!, saucesome! -alyssa, we're so awesome, wow!!!!!!!, yay! another blog!