Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2009, 03:17 PM   #1
Psalms 126:2
Webkinz :)

KitKatxyz is just really niceKitKatxyz is just really nice

Default Come and meet my Webkinz, MiNi! MiNi's own journal! *REAL VIRTUAL PICS!!!* tired of sittin 'round?????? Come on! join the F U N!!!

hi, I'm MiNi!
And this is my journal. Here, you can learn all about me, but first, let me give you a tour 'round my house.
This is my room. I have always wanted to be a professional scietist.
Click the image to open in full size.
This is the kitchen, yeah, i know, it's BIG. But, i have 47 sisters, and brothers, so yah, i think it has to be big. Oh, look, it looks like Missy has come into the kitchen for a snack! Hi, Missy!
Now, let's go see fangs. her room is a tree top room. here, i feel like i'm on top of the world!
[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Owner/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG]Click the image to open in full size.
KitKatxyz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2009, 03:20 PM   #2
ill make you feel
Gifted

Blackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshine
Blackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Come and meet my Webkinz, MiNi! MiNi's own journal! *REAL VIRTUAL PICS!!!* tired of sittin 'round?????? Come on! join the F U N!!!

Awesome room! MiNi is so cute! Wish I had a mouse!
Old 03-29-2009, 03:59 PM   #3

Default Re: Come and meet my Webkinz, MiNi! MiNi's own journal! *REAL VIRTUAL PICS!!!* tired of sittin 'round?????? Come on! join the F U N!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Blackie_Lab2003
Awesome room! MiNi is so cute! Wish I had a mouse!
Thanks! I like the Webkinz mouse, too.
Come back, again, sometime, for some more updates!

Anybody else?

Hello ? ? ? ?

Last edited by KitKatxyz; 03-29-2009 at 03:59 PM..
Old 03-29-2009, 04:19 PM   #4
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

You're pets have nice rooms! Very cute
calabelle is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 04:32 PM   #5

Hi, I'm back, again.
Let's pay Fluffy a visit. She owns a Greenhouse. I think i will buy some for my room!

There we go. . . doesn't it looks nice!?

Here is our school room! Looks like Lindsay is catching up on her studing. Lindsay was sick for a while, with this weather. She feels better now, so she is catching up on the school that she missed.

Let's go get some fresh air. . . Hey, look, it's Melody! She likes to spend time outdoors. Hi, Melody!!!
Hey, MiNi, Wassup?

Well, that's all 4 now, catch up to y'all later! bye!
Old 03-29-2009, 06:09 PM   #6
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

That was a great thread---> LOVED IT~!
swisscheese101 is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 06:34 PM   #7

thanks!!!

Hi!
I've been at the Clubhouse,In the Garden yard to be exact, and i met a great new friend!
Her name is Penny. And she is really nice.

She is the brown horse,

Last edited by KitKatxyz; 03-29-2009 at 06:34 PM..
Old 03-29-2009, 06:36 PM   #8
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Aw! So cute! I like this thread! I love MiNi!
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 07:06 PM   #9

This is some of my other new friends!

View Post Originally Posted by calabelle
You're pets have nice rooms! Very cute
Thanks, although, it did take a lot of KC and trading to get all her room stuff. LOL!

View Post Originally Posted by swisscheese101
That was a great thread---> LOVED IT~!
Really? It's that great? wow.
I am probably going to do another, 4 another pet.

View Post Originally Posted by tinybluesmiley
Aw! So cute! I like this thread! I love MiNi!
Aw, thanks!

Well, Let's go and meet some of my other siblings!
I know, let's go and see Dori and Wonder.
Let's be quiet, because Wonder is usually sleeping. . .
Shhhh. . .
Hi, Dori. Let me guess. . . Wonder's asleep?-MiNi
Yup-Sure is. Like usual.-Dori
Well, then. I'll come back, later then.
Bye, Dori!-MiNi
Yah, you too, lil' sis.-Dori

Let's go and meet Yara! She's fun! She ADORES baseball!
Hi, Yara! Wassup?-MiNi
Not much. *Sigh* -Yara
How 'bout you go to the Arcade?-MiNi
Sorry, can't. Don't have any kinzcash to play any games . . .-Yara
Here, you can have some of my allowance.-MiNi
Gee, thanks, sis!- Yara

Be back later with more, bye, WI!

Last edited by KitKatxyz; 03-29-2009 at 07:06 PM..
Old 03-29-2009, 08:31 PM   #10
is a lazy

redinky is sweet stuff
redinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuff

Amy (Lil' Poodle, White) just says she has to tell you this: Hey MiNi! I just came back from drinking Red's Lemon Punch from Crafty Critterz! It was yummy!
redinky is offline Female
Closed