Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2012, 11:23 AM   #1
hedgymama
Webkinz :)

hedgymama wows us all with wonderhedgymama wows us all with wonderhedgymama wows us all with wonderhedgymama wows us all with wonderhedgymama wows us all with wonderhedgymama wows us all with wonderhedgymama wows us all with wonderhedgymama wows us all with wonderhedgymama wows us all with wonderhedgymama wows us all with wonder

Default Come Meet My Kinz Family and their Kinz Friends! We do LOTS of exciting things together!

Hi! My name is Beth and I have a Family of kinz. Here is where you get to meet them and read ALL about their escapades, mishaps, and adventures!

You will get to see an assortment of screen shots, pictures and doodles within this thread! I hope you like it!!!

(place saved for making a cover page)

First story, Webkinz Olympics, is a few posts down...I'm currently designing my cover page(s)

Last edited by hedgymama; 06-27-2012 at 08:55 AM..
hedgymama is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2012, 01:55 PM   #2
hedgymama

hedgymama wows us all with wonderhedgymama wows us all with wonderhedgymama wows us all with wonderhedgymama wows us all with wonderhedgymama wows us all with wonderhedgymama wows us all with wonderhedgymama wows us all with wonderhedgymama wows us all with wonderhedgymama wows us all with wonderhedgymama wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Come Meet My Kinz Family and their Kinz Friends! We do LOTS of exciting things together!

space reserved for cover images. coming soon!!

Last edited by hedgymama; 06-27-2012 at 08:54 AM..
Old 06-27-2012, 08:51 AM   #3
hedgymama

Default Re: Come Meet My Kinz Family and their Kinz Friends! We do LOTS of exciting things together!

:candyl eo: Reserved for making a cover page lol
Old 06-27-2012, 08:52 AM   #4
hedgymama

Click the image to open in full size.
These are the Kinz I will tell you about first. The Citrus Dragon is my Kinz. Her name is Sea Dragon! The other pets in this picture are not mine. They are some of Sea Dragon's friends, however! First, there is Mischief the signature raccoon, then Penny the Signature penguin. Then, of course, Sea Dragon. In the next row, you will find Snowflake the bunny and Tolee Pandi, who live at my house, but are not mine, and Mahina the black panther.

I must clean, but when I come back, I shall tell you ALL about these Kinz competing in the Webkinz Olympics!!!

Hi! Here is Sea Dragon in the Webkinz Olympics Room in my Webkinz Mansion! (Come see my Webkinz Mansion over here! http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ansion-743698/ )
During our Webkinz Olympics, each participating pet was given a set of pom poms to cheer on thier human team mates. When Sea Dragon and I created this room, we tried to recreate some of the games we played together during the Webkinz Olympics so that all the other Webkinz in out Kinz Family could pretend they got to be part of the Webkinz Olympics.

This is a drawing of Sea Dragon with her pom poms, wearing one of her medals taht she won, in front of our Team Banner! YAY Sea Dragon!

We had 14 different Events at the Webkinz Olympics! Most were hosted by Sea Dragon or Mischief because they hosted the Webkinz Olympics, but all the pets hosted some of them.

Here are our games in the order they were hosted.

This is Mahina's game. There was a grid drawn on the sidewalk and one stone placed inside each grid square. Under six of the stones was a star. If you picked up a stone with a star, you held onto it. if you picked up a stone without a star, then you set it off to the side. After each pet had a turn choosing a stone, we went around again until all the stones were picked up. The pet who found the most stars won! In this game, every pet tied!

This is Tolee Pandi's Game. There were 5 pipe cleaner hoops set on the sidewalk. Each was worth a different number of points. The idea was to roll or throw the ball into the hoops. Each team had three tries. The Pet with the most points won! The winners are posted on the picture.

Penny's game was hopscotch. In this version, every team had one turn. The human team member threw a small frisbee onto the board and then the teams had to hop carefully over the board, skipping the space the frisbee landed on. You started with a set number of marks and they were deducted from for each error, like a pet falling or a human stepping on a line. Winners are listed in order on the picture.

Mischief's first game was a running type game, but the team members didn't do the running. Each team had an animal running for them across a board. Each turn, the pets rolled the dice and their animal got to run 1, 2 or 3 spaces (the 1 and 2 equaled one space, 3 and 4 equaled 2 spaces and 5 or 6 equaled 3 spaces) the first across the finish line won. Winners are listed in the picture.

Sea Dragon's first game was the Webkinz Cereal Bowl Sailing Races. Each team had a bowl-boat to race with a Webkinz figure sitting inside. The Human team member played this game while the Webkinz cheered them on. Each round was two bowl-boats at a time. the Referee set the bowl-boats in the water and said "Ready, Set, GO!" then, with one hand behind their backs, and one hand in the water, the human teammate had to guide the bowl-boats to the finish line without touching the bowl! Fist one to the finish line won. Winners, once again, are listed in the picture.

Mischief's next game was Disc Toss. Each team was given six mini frisbees to toss at the board. If you landed on the board, you were awarded points accordingly. The team with the most points won. Winners are listed in the picture.

Sea Dragon hosted the next game. There were 10 animal bowls. each level of the pyramid was worth a different amount of points, with the Bee-Bulls-Eye at the top being worth the most. Each team had ONE shot to try to get their ping pong ball to land in (or at least hit) one of the bowls. The Team with the most points won! In this game, Mahina won first, Tolee Pandi and Penny tied in second and Sea Dragon, Snowflake and Mischief tied in third.

The next two events were Human Events and happened at the same time!
Swimming and Cooking
There were no winners, only participants.

Next, Sea Dragon and Two of the Hamsters in My Kinz Family, Sapphire Jem and Cotton Candy, hosted the Hamster Match Up Game. In this game, there was a board made up of matching cards much like memory, only the cards were face up. Each team got two tries to gently toss each hamster at the board, trying to make a match. The most matches won. In this game, Mahina and Snowflake tied with first place, Tolee Pandi and Penny tied in second and Mischief and Sea Dragon tied in third.

Mischief's next game was Dressage. This was another game where you were deducted marks for mistakes. The teams had to ride the hobby horse around the yarn track and follow certain instructions. The winner was the team with the most points after all the teams had a turn.

Snowflake hosted her game next! Duck pond! each duck had a mark on the bottom, which determined first, second, third, etc. Place!
Old 06-27-2012, 08:53 AM   #5
hedgymama

The last two games had only four participants.
Mischief's last game was balloon darts. A board was set on the ground with balloons on it (paper balloons) and each team was given five plastic coins, the darts. Each balloon could only be "popped" once so even if more then one coin landed on a balloon, it only counted as one. The team to "pop" (or get a token to land on) the most balloons won!

Sea Dragon hosted the last game. This was another two at a time race. The Webkinz sat in the truck and the human pushed it. The first team to the finish line won!

Now for some photos of The pets during the Events!
(please excuse the blurriness as we had to crop out the human teammates per forum rules!)

Hope you like our Webkinz Olympics!
Old 06-27-2012, 10:24 AM   #6

MixedCelery has a brilliant futureMixedCelery has a brilliant futureMixedCelery has a brilliant futureMixedCelery has a brilliant futureMixedCelery has a brilliant future

I love how the webkinz had pom poms in real life. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
The idea of combining online, real life, and doodle pictures is interesting. The games you set up looked exciting, too! If I were in these olympics, I'd play cereal bowl sailing, despite being horrible at games like that.
What was Sea Dragon's favorite game? And your favorite game?
MixedCelery is offline Female
Old 06-27-2012, 11:31 AM   #7
hedgymama

View Post Originally Posted by MixedCelery
I love how the webkinz had pom poms in real life. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
The idea of combining online, real life, and doodle pictures is interesting. The games you set up looked exciting, too! If I were in these olympics, I'd play cereal bowl sailing, despite being horrible at games like that.
What was Sea Dragon's favorite game? And your favorite game?
YAY!! A COMMENTOR!!!
We DID have Fun! I made those pom poms...i'm gonna try to send it in to crafty critters this week Wish me luck! I want the trophy lol
Those doodles are from my journal book...and some of my webbies are virtual only but I want to be able to put them in here, so thats why I decided to use any and Every medium LOL I really am happy you like it
My favorite game was the cereal bowl sailing...but Sea Dragon loved the truck races...did you see her big GRIN!?? lol
Everyone helped set up the games, which made it more fun Including our youngest human participant. We had a baby, 2 kids, one aunt, one mommy (me) and one grammy.
You can set up your OWN Webkinz Olympics Just gather some friends/fellow Webkinz fanatics and come up with your own games (or feel free to use ours....lol you can pm me if you want better details, i'm happy to share!!) and have FUN! We also made our own medals for each game...most weren't even circular...the duck pond game had duck shaped paper medals, but the truck races had pipe cleaners with beads and bells strung on them as medals!!! (If you have on, come back and tell me how much fun you had...i want to hear ALL about it!!)
And this was NOT our first real world webbie party, nor will it be our last. I am debating about finding pictures from previous parties to share in here, what do you think? I will DEF. share pics from upcoming Webbie Parties!!!
Old 06-27-2012, 12:37 PM   #8
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Oh my gosh, that looks like so much fun! Your Kinz came up with great ideas for games!
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 06-27-2012, 12:38 PM   #9
ill make you feel
Gifted

Blackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshine
Blackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshine

Nice start with the thread! You're doing good so far! I enjoyed reading about the games!
Old 06-27-2012, 02:49 PM   #10
hedgymama

View Post Originally Posted by tinybluesmiley
Oh my gosh, that looks like so much fun! Your Kinz came up with great ideas for games!
It WAS fun...and they DO, don't they?

View Post Originally Posted by Blackie_Lab2003
Nice start with the thread! You're doing good so far! I enjoyed reading about the games!
Thanks! I'm so glad you enjoyed reading about the games!!

YAYAY! I'm so happy people are commenting!!
Closed

Tags
nacho tamer, the random family