Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2010, 04:17 PM   #1
Will+Alyss=LUV
Webkinz :)

Echos is on a distinguished road

Default Come and meet Emma and her webkinz family

I have 5 webkinz as of now as well as 1 mazin' hamster and 1 zumbuddy. I also have 2 kinz-klips.

Pet bios
Spoiler: show

Spot: Spot is my first webkinz. He loves "beaf-flavered gumdrops" and zingoz-switcharoo. He is a cocker spaniel. He loves caves and water. Spot has been everywhere and he loves doing things, that, well, aren't really normal for a 2-year-old puppy. His best friend is Dominoes, from lps3cheese's account. He *loves going on trips but is skiping the trip to Oregon that I am on now. **

Ahsoka: Ahsoka is a small g&w cat. She likes to be called "Soka soka" and "Snips." She loves eating "tuna carmal corn" and playing with her "Miss Birdy" toy. She loves the beach and is a complite inside-out P.E.T.A person. She also loves going on trips and wouldn't miss any trip for the world.*

Fang: Fang is a lively timber wolf who loves howling from his perch and not much else. He can often be found with his little sister(by 3 days) sitting somewhere quietly and than, out of nowhere, he turns to her and says, looking VERY upset, "I CAN'T SNIFF MY ****!!!!!!" She always replies with: "Ah, ok. " Fang says back: "Will you sniff it for me?" He is kind of the loner in my Webkinz family and likes swinging from a hamock and thinking about Lexi(LONG story)

Shadow Paws: This friendly husky LOVES playing link'd and the ocean. She is the daredevil in the family. Someone once dared her to get lost at sea and she did...almost. Luckly we were at the beach, not on a boat, and I grabbed her before any real damage could be done. Some of her best friends are "Kelp" and "Ting-A-Ma-Bober"(LONGGGGGGGGG story). *

Agdaleita: The pom-pom kitty is my newest webkinz. She is a very bouncy kitty and likes humimg, ad loud as she can, the Star Wars theme song. She likes Star Wars and she thinks Ting-A-Ma-Bober is fuzzy(which he isn't)((LONG story)) She is on her first trip right now and so far, she's lovin' it.*

----------------------------------------
Hamster, Kinz-Klips and Zumbuddy

Jewel: Jewel(my dolphin kinz-klip) came into my webkinz family between Ahsoka and Fang. I don't know much about Jewel, but I do know is 1 1/2 a year old right now, it's a girl and she's a very playful dolphin.*

Zuzu: this is my zumbuddy. She's also very playful and is one of Spot's best friends. She sticks close to him wherever my family goes.*

Cocoa: Cocoa is a kinz-klip brown dog. Playful and loves to build. She likes "Kelp," (long story) and the ocean. She's hanging out in her hamock as I type this.*

Beautiful Snow: *Beautiful Snow is my Mazin' Hamster and she loves to build. Anything that needs building or fixing, you can find her there. She's also a very brave hamster, saving her brother, Rhino, from HUGE birds that flew of with him(LONG story. If you want to hear any of my long stories, PM me.) **

Well that's all for now folks.

Emma

Please close and delete this thread. I made two by mistake.

Last edited by Echos; 07-30-2010 at 04:17 PM..
Echos is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2010, 02:57 PM   #2
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

Default Re: Come and meet Emma and her webkinz family

You can't delete threads unless someone posts something innapropriate.
lps3cheese is offline Female
Old 08-12-2010, 01:07 PM   #3
Will+Alyss=LUV

Ok.... At least CLOSE this thread
Echos is offline Female
Old 08-16-2010, 12:48 AM   #4
iggle like a
Webkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by lps3cheese
You can't delete threads unless someone posts something innapropriate.
Something innapropriate! there now it should be closed
Webkinslover420 is offline Female
Old 08-16-2010, 05:23 PM   #5
Will+Alyss=LUV

Ok. Here's the link to my other "Meet My Webkinz Family:" http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ge-but-643444/
Echos is offline Female
Closed