Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2014, 10:02 PM   #471
Gifted

Craftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyond
Craftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyond

Default Re: Come join Ali and the webbies for fun times and smiles! Don't worry - we offer snacks! We have all the refreshments you could ask for. (Though the cookies may have bites missing.) PART 2 OF HIDE AND SEEK IS UP NOW!

View Post Originally Posted by 6536799
wow cool photos
View Post Originally Posted by Agent G
Great piccies
Thank you both so much! I know I seriously need to update, but I haven't forgotten. I've just been busy. And yes, I say that all the time, but at least I'm being honest.
Craftyreader is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2014, 07:41 PM   #472
Gifted

Craftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyond
Craftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyond

Default you are a really beautiful person and you might need a reminder so here you go.

sugar foot's blog #1: on, like, what's going on.

okay, so ali was all like "oh wow we have to update or the thread is going to close again and we can't have that" so i was all like "don't worry ali, i'll help out" because i'm awesome like that. and i couldn't possibly turn down an opportunity to talk about myself, right?

so yeah this is supposed to be about what's in the future for this thread and what's going on in life and everything but really i don't know anything about anyone else.

so i'm going to talk about myself.

so like the other day i was talking to princess fusha and she was all like "you say so and like too much" because that stupid kid doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut and she says everything she thinks and i was all like "so what?" and then i started brushing my hair and i tuned her out so i don't know what else she said.

but like who says things like that? you should be nice, kids. you might hurt someone's feelings. or make them mad enough to get back at you. and if you do that, they might get back at you. and like, it might bad. and so i'm going to get back at fusha one day. i don't care if she's a puppy or not. she's also a princess and she should have better manners than she does.

someone needs to tell her parents that she's rude, okay?

so, like, that's all i can think to say. and i feel like going shopping. so i'm like, going to cut this entry short now. but i hope you have a good day. and don't go telling people they say like and so too much because, like, it might make them mad. but we've already been over that. so yeah.

- claws and whiskers, sugar foot.

Last edited by Craftyreader; 09-29-2014 at 09:41 PM..
Old 10-10-2014, 01:01 AM   #473
Gifted

Default you never know who may be falling in love with your smile.

black diamond photoshoot.
-
one.

Click the image to open in full size.

two.

three.

four.

five.

six.

seven.

eight.

nine.

ten.

Last edited by Craftyreader; 10-10-2014 at 01:08 AM..
Closed

Tags
<3 s a p p h i r e <3, --friend, ali's boss, collie and the kinz~, cute!-kat, f l a m e d a n c e, g l i t t e r w h a l e, goldendoodle, great thread -stripes, iamsam wuz here, je rocks!, kay and the webbies came!, marielofredwall was here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, roar...., sf+daisy=bfflae's!(:, sherlock attack, smile; you're beautiful!, sonja + leah 4eva, tarrant wuz hare!, tiff emailed this thread, uber cute!, visit emily & the kinz, you are beautiful!