Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2010, 11:50 PM   #1
Gifted

Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.
Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.

Default Come join Ali and the webbies for fun times and smiles! Don't worry - we offer snacks! We have all the refreshments you could ask for. (Though the cookies may have bites missing.) PART 2 OF HIDE AND SEEK IS UP NOW!

Click the image to open in full size.

YES I AM WE ARE BACK.

And this thing is under construction. Please be patient loves.

How often do you update?
We hope to post a minimum of one update a week. This ol' thread got pretty inactive last time around and then it just kind of shut down and I - as in, Ali - disappeared for awhile. But we're all back and we miss doing this. My life can get pretty busy, though, so please don't be too disappointed if I end up letting you down. I promise I'll try my hardest.
What will we see at Ali and the webbies?
You'll see picture updates of course, as well as a monthly blog from a different webkinz about what's going on each month. There will also be little things like photo-shoots, adoptions, room designing updates and etcetera.
What happened to the old updates?
They're still on the thread, but since they're so much older and some of the pictures may not work, I'm not including post numbers to them. If you want to find them, though, you'll just have to go through the pages. They weren't deleted.
Have you had any other meet my kinz family threads?
I believe this is my third, maybe even fourth. You can find them in my thread list, but I don't suggest reading them. Some of the pictures were taken down and when I went through, reading my old updates made me wince. They're pretty bad. ;-;
What do the xs beside pet names mean?
It's really simple. Blue xs mean that pet is a boy, pink xs mean that pet is a girl. It makes things less confusing, in my opinion, to go ahead and list their genders.

Last edited by Craftyreader; 08-24-2014 at 01:57 AM..
Craftyreader is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2010, 11:51 PM   #2
Gifted

Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.
Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.

Default The group.

This is the 'meet the webkinz' section.
As you can see, it's under construction.
Cows and horses:
x Chubby Checker; cow
x Junior Mint; lil' kinz cow
x Baby Brownie; brown cow
x Kandii Creme; strawberry cow
x Milky Way; signature cow
x Disco Candy; pink pony
x Midnight Majesty; black friesian
x Thunder Storm; grey arabian
Dogs:
King Ace, signature german shepherd x
Queen April, signature short haired yorkie x
Prince Bruiser, rottweiler x
Prince Chance, german shepherd x
Princess Jenna, pink poodle x
Princess Fusha, lil' kinz pink poodle x
Princess Marisa, white poodle x
Princess Snow, lil' kinz white poodle x
Ebony Coal, lil' kinz black poodle x
Chocolate Chip, brown lab x
Golden Delicious, yellow lab x
Dark Licorice, black lab x
Lucky Clover, clover puppy x
Splish Splash, texting puppy x
Mistle Toe, peppermint puppy x
Bejeweled Diamond, peace puppy x
Trixie Dixie, white terrier x
Lil Ikey, lil' kinz st. bernard x
Lil Miley, lil' kinz st. bernard x
Cats:
x Sugar Foot, persian cat
x Butter Scotch, ginger cat
x Elvis Presley, lion
Bears:
Yin Yang, panda bear x
Mister Bean, koala bear x
Black Diamond, black bear x
???, leopard x
Birds:
x Rockin Robin, lil' kinz robin
x Gum Drop, lil' kinz budgie
x Martha Lou, lil' kinz penguin
x Jessica Ann, baby penguin
Frogs and fish:
Little Skittle, lil' kinz polka back fish x
xxx, tomato clown fish x
Croaky Emerald, lil' kinz bullfrog x
Lime Shimmer, tree frog x
Bunnies:
x Maple Nut, hopping bunny
x Flopsy Mopsy, shimmer bunny
x Tiny Tulip, lil' kinz rabbit
Other pets:
Santa Paws, artic fox x
Apple Sauce, lil' kinz seal x
Little Lily, lil' kinz lamb x
Smokey Bandit, ferret x
Cocoa Puff, reindeer x
Blue Berry, blue hippo x
Madame Kate, white swan x
Hamsters, Zums and Kinz Klips:
x Sweet Sunshine, sunshine hamster
x Perfect Petunia, petunia hamster
x Zoza, zippy zum
x ???, clydesdale kinz clip

Last edited by Craftyreader; 07-15-2014 at 03:54 PM..
Old 03-27-2010, 11:51 PM   #3
Gifted

Default Updates.

Updates:
Hide and Seek pt. 1 | post #456
Hide and Seek pt. 2 | post #462
Hide and Seek pt. 3 |COMING SOON
The Discovery pt. 1 | COMING SOON
The Birthday Card pt. 1 | COMING SOON
Sugar Foot: on like, what's going on | post #472
Photoshoots:
Golden Delicious + outside | post #466
Black Diamond + jewelry | post #473

Last edited by Craftyreader; 10-10-2014 at 01:12 AM..
Old 03-27-2010, 11:51 PM   #4
Gifted

Default VM\PM lists.

VM LIST:

just ask to be added to the list you prefer
and i will s e n d you the type o f message
you ask for every t i m e a n e w update is
added; be s p e c i f i c if you only want to
receive notifications about certain t y p e s
of u p d a t e s, please and t h a n k you .

PM LIST:
Spoiler: show
this is empty so far

Last edited by Craftyreader; 09-03-2014 at 04:29 PM..
Old 03-28-2010, 02:15 PM   #5
Malicia ♥
Webkinz :)

alleycat123 is a forum hero
alleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum hero

Default Re: Ever wonder why the smiley is always smiling? That's because he just visted Ali and the webbies! Updated regular, with awesome pets! Come and see - you won't be upset! ;]

Hey, Alz!
Glad you made a new thread! Sounds like fun!
alleycat123 is offline Female
Old 03-28-2010, 02:29 PM   #6
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Default Re: Ever wonder why the smiley is always smiling? That's because he just visted Ali and the webbies! Updated regular, with awesome pets! Come and see - you won't be upset! ;]

A new thread? Aww. I was happy with the old one. But this one is nice! Great banner, and nice organization! Can't wait for some updates!
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 03-28-2010, 02:33 PM   #7
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Goldendoodle
Yay! I found it! But what happened to "What time is it?" Why did you have to close that?
On the old thread their's a notice.
I couldn't edit the front page and it still wasn't finished so..

View Post Originally Posted by alleycat123
Hey, Alz!
Glad you made a new thread! Sounds like fun!
Me too! ;]
I can't wait to get started.

View Post Originally Posted by tinybluesmiley
A new thread? Aww. I was happy with the old one. But this one is nice! Great banner, and nice organization! Can't wait for some updates!
Thank you!
So was I, but..
Old 03-28-2010, 03:15 PM   #8
ill make you feel
Gifted

Blackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no bounds
Blackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no bounds

Yay! You're back! I hope you post some awesome updates soon!
Old 03-28-2010, 03:38 PM   #9
Gifted
webkinz_girl10 has a brilliant futurewebkinz_girl10 has a brilliant futurewebkinz_girl10 has a brilliant futurewebkinz_girl10 has a brilliant futurewebkinz_girl10 has a brilliant future

Can't wait for the updates!
webkinz_girl10 is offline Female
Old 03-28-2010, 03:44 PM   #10
hy yes I do love my

sharodell is a glorious beacon of lightsharodell is a glorious beacon of light

So far so good sorry your other one messed up!
sharodell is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 s a p p h i r e <3, --friend, ali's boss, collie and the kinz~, cute!-kat, f l a m e d a n c e, g l i t t e r w h a l e, goldendoodle, great thread -stripes, iamsam wuz here, je rocks!, kay and the webbies came!, marielofredwall was here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, roar...., sf+daisy=bfflae's!(:, sherlock attack, smile; you're beautiful!, sonja + leah 4eva, tarrant wuz hare!, tiff emailed this thread, uber cute!, visit emily & the kinz, you are beautiful!