Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2009, 02:39 PM   #21
Call me Carly (:
Webkinz :)

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Default Re: Check This Out!

EEK! Cinnabon, your brown dog in the picture is ADORABLE!! xD I have a brown dog Webkinz, too! Her name is April.
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2009, 02:45 PM   #22
UMBO

cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine
cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine

Thanks, lol! Really? That's such a cute name! =D
cinnabon138 is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 02:56 PM   #23
UMBO

cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine

HAPPY 1st DAY OF SPRING EVERYONE! =D
Old 03-28-2009, 11:28 AM   #24
UMBO

Smile Chloe's Blog: Queen of the Jungle *Now Doing Updates All The Way From Europe!* (Updated: 12/13 "Chloe's Christmas Spectacular: Santakinz... The Kangaroo")

Hey, everyone! I'm Chloe, and this is my blog! I'm a Lioness who likes drawing, joking around, going to the movies, and oranges! Mmm...oranges!

Chloe!

Oh, and this is my owner, Katerina. My best friend/sister is Fluffy, a White Terrier. And my other best friend/brother is, Lou, a Beagle. I'll write in my blog whenever something fun happens and sometimes I'll even put in pictures or make stories! So come on in, grab a bag of popcorn, (or if you're me, oranges) and enjoy my blog!

Eh hem...

Oh, yeah! And a special thanks to tinybluesmiley, Pupcake, and Elephant for this idea!

QUICK INFO

I write in green.
Katerina writes in black.
And if any of my brothers or sisters come, they'll write in orange.

LATEST FAMILY PHOTO
(8/18/09)

Click the image to open in full size.

Want to know all of my brothers and sisters?

Spoiler: show
Boys are in blue and girls are in pink:

This is also in the order Katerina adopted them. I was adopted with Conner the Samoyed.

Sam-Cocker Spaniel
Alex-Chihuahua
Stripes-Tiger
Jake-Lil' Kinz Gold and White Cat
Snowy-Polar Bear
Fluffy-White Terrier
Lou-Beagle
Angel-Pink Poodle
Leo-Leopard
Steven-Lil' Kinz Gray and White Cat
Brownie-Black Bear
Spot-Dalmatian
Rocky-Raccoon
Zack-Lion
Charlie-Chocolate Lab
Shadow-Black Lab
Shawn-Elephant
Miley-Lil' Kinz Yorkie
Hannah-Lil' Kinz Poodle
Robby-Black Friesian
Simon-Black Cat
Dylan-German Shepherd
Comet-Reindeer
Chase-Brown Arabian
Ryan-Yellow Lab
Justin-Charcoal Cat
Jimmy-Seal
Troy-Pinto
Verne-Turtle
Scott-Collie
Ashley-Lil' Kinz Horse
Mumbo-Lil' Kinz Penguin
Oralndo-Velvety Elephant
London-Black Poodle
Logan-Grey Arabian
Riley-Schnauzer
Joey-Kangaroo
Bart-Lil' Kinz Black and White Cat
Patrick-Brown Dog
Conner-Samoyed
Carlos-Siamese
Bryan-Rottweiler
Spencer-American Albino
Cody-Dachshund
Sheldon-Spotted Turtle
Oliver-Lil' Kinz Robin
Russell-Jack Russell
Marty-Zebra
Adam-Lil' Kinz Cardinal
Skyler-Lil' Kinz Bluejay
Tony-Lil Kinz Canary
Timmy-Lil' Kinz Budgie
Ashton-Lil' Kinz Oriole
Forest-Fox
Bandit-Signature Raccoon
Dustin-Silversoft Cat
Starbuck-Mocha Pup
Melman-Giraffe
Hunter-Signature Timber Wolf

NOTIFICATION CLUB

Spoiler: show
tinybluesmiley
lizzyxwebkinz
SUNNYPARROT
i_like_pie
fabiola
puppylover2009
ImAllSmilez
SmileySarah
GanzChica
Webkinz Girl909
Webkinz1751
bigolhapywebknz
dancergirl54
TessaKinz
isabelle99
KINZluvr12
hp1010
kingofworld13
cherry1122
ChristianGirl
Cody26
MoonshineLight
MarielofRedwall
kittykitten9
RainbowSherbert
Blackie_Lab2003
alleycat123
kittykat22337
shichi

MORE PICTURES

Thanks for reading!

Last edited by cinnabon138; 11-12-2009 at 04:29 AM.. Reason: Chloe
Old 03-28-2009, 11:47 AM   #25
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Default Re: Chloe's Blog: Queen of the Jungle

Aw! This is another really good blog! Thanks for giving me credit, although, Pupcake and Elephant were the ones who gave me credit. I don't deserve it all...do I? Just kidding

Btw, I never knew your name! Katerina...it's pretty!!!
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 03-28-2009, 11:57 AM   #26
UMBO

FIRST ENTRY

OK, so today I went to breakfast at Dunkin' Donuts! Katerina got me an iced tea! After that we went to develop some pictures. While waiting, it was very boring...so I won't go into details. When we came back, me and my BFF, Fluffy looked out the window and talked.

:wt: Chloe?
Ya.
:wt: Why do you think it rains?
Simple: the clouds are crying because the sun was making fun of them.
:wt: What do you think the sun did?
Well, it probably called the clouds fat since they can block out the whole sun.
:wt: Wow, I didn't know the sun was so mean.
The clouds must be REALLY depressed, look at all of those tears!
:wt: I know, right?

MINUTES PASS BY WHILE FLUFFY AND CHLOE LOOK AT THE RAIN...

:wt: Hey, wanna go play in the clouds' tears?
Ooo...I'll get my raincoat!

THE END!

Click the image to open in full size.

View Post Originally Posted by tinybluesmiley
Aw! This is another really good blog! Thanks for giving me credit, although, Pupcake and Elephant were the ones who gave me credit. I don't deserve it all...do I? Just kidding

Btw, I never knew your name! Katerina...it's pretty!!!
Thanks! Oh, so thanks to ALL of you. I'll update it! Thanks, I like the name Carly too. =D

Last edited by cinnabon138; 03-29-2009 at 06:51 AM..
Old 03-28-2009, 12:16 PM   #27
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by cinnabon138
Hey everyone! I'm Chloe, and this is my blog! I'm a lioness who likes drawing, going to the movies, and oranges! Mmm...oranges!

Chloe!

Oh, and this is my owner, Katerina. My best friend/sister is Fluffy, a white terrier. And my other best friend/brother is, Lou, a beagle. I'll write in my blog whenever something fun happens and sometimes I'll even put in pictures or make stories! So come on in, grab a bag of popcorn, (or if you're me, oranges) and enjoy my blog!

Eh hem...

Oh, yeah! And a special thanks to tinybluesmiley, Pupcake and Elephant for this idea!

QUICK INFO

I write in red.
Katerina writes in black.
And if any of my brothers or sisters come, they'll write in blue.

NOTIFATION CLUB
tinybluesmiley

Thanks for reading!

Put me on the notification list please! Great story!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 03-28-2009, 12:18 PM   #28
UMBO

OK thanks! I'm adding you right now! =D

Last edited by cinnabon138; 03-28-2009 at 04:15 PM.. Reason: Because...
Old 03-28-2009, 12:23 PM   #29
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by cinnabon138
OK thanks! I'm adding you right now! =D
Your welcome! By the way, love the avvie, Saint Patricks day!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 03-28-2009, 12:25 PM   #30
UMBO

View Post Originally Posted by lizzyxwebkinz
Your welcome! By the way, love the avvie, Saint Patricks day!
Thanks! Yeah, it's his favorite holiday.:bdog:

Last edited by cinnabon138; 03-28-2009 at 04:15 PM..
Closed

Tags
awesome blog!-tessakinz, blog, cheese!, chloe, chloe fever! alyssa, chloe is cool, chloe rocks! -carly, chloe ♥ oranges!, chloerocks!, code orange, cody26 loves chloe!, cool~peach, cute~gemmy, hayley wuz here, i ♥ this blog!, i♥chloe and oranges-sarah, jungle, lioness, max loves this blog, orange fever, oranges!!!!, queen, smilez and lexi luv it!, uber cute! oranges...yum!, webkinz1751 was here!