Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2010, 11:05 AM   #2951
Olivia Hightopp
dragontamer821 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Chloe's Blog: Queen of the Jungle - The Blog of a Crazy Lioness with Over 100 Entries That's Been Opened for Over 1 Year! - Updated Often, Even with Chloe Being One of the Laziest Lionesses in the World! Be Sure to Keep Checking In!

Sorry I'm so late but I got as many GIANT oranges as Livvie and I could find!Click the image to open in full size.
That is no fun enough!
Click the image to open in full size.
Much better!
ANYway...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHLOE!!!
dragontamer821 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2010, 08:30 AM   #2952
UMBO
Webkinz :)

cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine
cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Chloe's Blog: Queen of the Jungle - The Blog of a Crazy Lioness with Over 100 Entries That's Been Opened for Over 1 Year! - Updated Often, Even with Chloe Being One of the Laziest Lionesses in the World! Be Sure to Keep Checking In!

Yesterday, we finally filled our Moonberry Jar!

We got the Moonberry Pond:

Here's what it looks like in our house:
cinnabon138 is offline Female
Old 08-30-2010, 12:26 PM   #2953
Liz ♥

kittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talent

Ooh, that's so pretty. Congrats, Chloe!
kittykat22337 is offline Female
Old 08-30-2010, 02:17 PM   #2954

BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!

Ooh, that's so pretty! Congrat!
BlueKat567 is offline Female
Old 08-30-2010, 03:46 PM   #2955
UMBO

cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine

New entry on the day after tomorrow (aka Wednesday).

View Post Originally Posted by kiki6500
happy bealeted brithday chole sorry i'm late i've been on vacay and probaly forgot to go on when I got home.
Thanks so much!

View Post Originally Posted by 98violet
Happy Belated Birthday Chloe! I hope your birthday was filled with happiness! (and oranges! )
Haha, thank you very much!

View Post Originally Posted by SmileySarah
Hey, a long wait is worth it! I'll keep stopping by til then!
Aww, you're so nice, Sarah!

View Post Originally Posted by Bubblesluver821
Happy Belated Birthday Chloe!!!!
Sorry for the late-y-nes, my Mom's Mom was in a car accident. 0.0
You know she's your Gramma, Right?
ORLY
Um, yeah.
NO WAI
Okaaaaaaay.
PRESENT TIME!!!!
8D
THANKS SO MUCH!

View Post Originally Posted by dragontamer821
Sorry I'm so late but I got as many GIANT oranges as Livvie and I could find!Click the image to open in full size.
That is no fun enough!
Much better!
ANYway...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHLOE!!!
Haha, THANKS!

View Post Originally Posted by kittykat22337
Ooh, that's so pretty. Congrats, Chloe!
Thanks, Taylor!

View Post Originally Posted by BlueKat567
Ooh, that's so pretty! Congrat!
Thanks, BlueKat!
Old 08-30-2010, 05:01 PM   #2956
<3 Records!

SelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talent

Oooh, that's so pretty!
SelenaRules<3 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2010, 06:34 PM   #2957
I <3 dachshunds

Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!

Happy Birthday!!!Click the image to open in full size.[IMG]http://1.bp.********.com/_GLNX39hkcRI/SRXo3SwcnmI/AAAAAAAAACQ/In3E946TuBQ/s400/litcrittoolkit-orange-1.gif[/IMG]

Click here for oranges!
Carolinecares15 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 01:40 PM   #2958
UMBO

Default Entry: Time Flies by When You're Being Attacked by Ninja Oranges

Hello there, WI! Welcome to another entry in Chloe's Blog: Queen of the Jungle! Can you guys believe it's September already? Time sure does fly by! It probably uses a jet or something since it flew by so fast. Definitely not a hot air balloon though; those things are so slow. Now where was I? Hmm... Well, I'll just skip ahead to talking-er typing, that is-about a certain Signature Endangered Red Wolf Katerina plans on getting this month. Knowing Katerina, she already has a (ridiculous) name picked out like she always does. So, what is it, Katerina?

Canyon.

Canyon? That's not even a name! Gosh, your names just keep on getting worse and worse. You went downhill after Chloe.

Ah, so you like your name?

Eh, it's the best of the worst. Anyways, Katerina drew a couple of pictures in celebration of my future brother:

Now, onto the serious stuff... Katerina and I have been keeping a secret from you guys for a long time. But, the time has come to reveal our mysterious secret!

Geez, Chloe, do you have to be so dramatic?

Yes, yes I do. Now, I'll make it even more dramatic using...CAPS LOCK! BE SURE TO READ THE NEXT ENTRY ON CHLOE'S BLOG: QUEEN OF THE JUNGLE TO FIND OUT WHAT OUR BIG SECRET IS!

Since Chloe didn't sound very serious, allow me to tell you all that said next entry is indeed very, very important.

AND IF YOU DON'T READ IT, NINJA ORANGES WILL POP OUT OF YOUR COMPUTER AND ATTACK YOU!

Gosh, enough with the caps lock, Chloe. It makes you seem like some sort of deranged maniac.

Ooh, I should use caps lock more often then. Okay, WI, time for me to skedaddle (I love this word! ). Here's a picture of me and Katerina's new pack of 50 COLORED PENCILS!

Bye!

Spoiler: show
Fear my army of ninja oranges!
Old 09-01-2010, 01:44 PM   #2959
kirby the puff ball

kirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talent

when is the next up date coming?
kirby153785 is offline Male
Old 09-01-2010, 02:07 PM   #2960
UMBO

Mmm! Lovin' the new wShop food!

View Post Originally Posted by SelenaRules<3
Oooh, that's so pretty!
Thanks for commenting!

View Post Originally Posted by Carolinecares15
Happy Birthday!!!Click the image to open in full size.[IMG]http://1.bp.********.com/_GLNX39hkcRI/SRXo3SwcnmI/AAAAAAAAACQ/In3E946TuBQ/s400/litcrittoolkit-orange-1.gif[/IMG]

Click here for oranges!
WOW! That's one humongous orange! Thanks so much!

View Post Originally Posted by kirby153785
when is the next up date coming?
The next update (the very, very, very important one) will be posted exactly a week from now (Wednesday, September 8th).
Closed

Tags
awesome blog!-tessakinz, blog, cheese!, chloe, chloe fever! alyssa, chloe is cool, chloe rocks! -carly, chloe ♥ oranges!, chloerocks!, code orange, cody26 loves chloe!, cool~peach, cute~gemmy, hayley wuz here, i ♥ this blog!, i♥chloe and oranges-sarah, jungle, lioness, max loves this blog, orange fever, oranges!!!!, queen, smilez and lexi luv it!, uber cute! oranges...yum!, webkinz1751 was here!