Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2010, 08:12 AM   #1
Call me Carly (:
Webkinz :)

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Default Carly & the Kinz - | New updates every few days! | Open carefully; laughs inside! | Caution: Brains have been known to explode. | Don't forget to enter your Webkinz in the WOW contest every week before Friday!

Click the image to open in full size.

Original "Carly & the Kinz" Banner:
Spoiler: show

===================================================================
carlyandthekinzcarlyandthekinzcarlyandthekinzcarlyandthekinzcarlyandthekinzcarlyandtheki

Table of Contents

First Post: Main Post
1a. Introduction
1b. Meet the Author
1c. My Schedule
1d. The Thread's Schedule
1e. Webkinz of the Week

Second Post: The Family
2a. The Kallimah Family
2b. The GingersnapSmiles Family
2c. The Spiffle Family
2d. Zumbuddies, KinzKlips and Such
2e. Non-Webkinz
2f. Why I Have Two Accounts
2g. My Webkinz and Their Disorders/Diseases

Third Post: The Segments
3a. Picture Stories
3b. Blog Entries
3c. Webkinz of the Week
3d. Lost Updates
3e. What Is That?
3f. Behind the Scenes

Fourth Post: The Updates
4a. The Latest Update
4b. The Update List
4c. What's Been Happening (in the updates)

Fifth Post: Other
5a. Stuff I Might Mention In Updates
5b. 'Fanmail' and Pictures From Fans
5c. Quotes from Readers
5d. Stuff to Click On

carlyandthekinzcarlyandthekinzcarlyandthekinzcarlyandthekinzcarlyandthekinzcarlyandtheki

_____.~* Latest Updates *~._____

Easter Enigma ~ Part One . Part Two . Part Three . Part Four . Part Five . Part Six . Part Seven . Part Eight . Part Nine . Part Ten
WOW 04.05-04.11 '10 ~ Part One
A Big, Fancy, Important Announcement ~ Part One
Jinnamon's Adoption on WW ~ Part One
Phil and Tuesday's Adoption on WW ~ Part One

1a. Introduction
I love writing stories, and photography is another one of my favorite hobbies, and if I’m on WI typing an introduction for a Webkinz family picture thread, then I obviously love Webkinz. I also love making people laugh and making “scripts”. So if I love every part of owning a Webkinz picture thread, then why shouldn’t I?

Welcome to Carly & the Kinz, a MMWF picture thread that follows the life of a close-knit, fun-loving, laughable and lovable, tiny Webkinz family as they live their lives to the fullest just like any other Webkinz family. The only difference is that there’s a camera involved.

Our original picture stories are kind of like a TV show. Each update usually picks up where the last left off and continues the story.

At Carly & the Kinz, we have a whole list of segments (post #3) that includes blog entries, picture stories, et cetera. Every segment is an update, and every update is some sort of segment. It’s like every update has it’s own category or segment that it fits into. Some of the segments are also contests, like “What Is That?” and “Webkinz of the Week”. Check out post three for more information on that.

The fourth post of this thread is the list of updates. It lists updates from earliest to latest posted. The very latest updates will be typed up under “The Latest Update(s)” also on post #4 (4a).

Thanks for stopping by, and we hope you enjoy!
~ Carly

1b. Meet the Author

Hi, I’m Carly. You can call me by my real name, or you can call me Tiny, Blue, Smiley, Tinybluesmiley, or really anything else you come up with. I love my Webkinz, but my closest friends don’t even know it ‘cause I’m too embarrassed to say so. Only my family knows of my addiction, and they think it’s strange, too. But anyways, ok.

My birthday is June 13th (so I’m a Gemini), and my lucky number is 13. I love the colors turquoise, sky blue, lime green, orange, and yellow, and I don’t like pink, purple, and red. My favorite shape is a star, I love real-life rainbows, my favorite animals are white tigers, snow leopards, foxes, and ferrets. I love singing and writing songs. I can sort of play the guitar, I used to play violin (which I probably don’t even remember anything about it anymore), and I once knew how to play part of 100 Years by Five for Fighting on the piano, but that’s really all I have in experience playing an instrument.

I’m a GFCF girl, which means I don’t eat gluten or milk (casein) because it’s bad for me. I’m also allergic to eggs, so that basically means I can barely eat anything. I have to make a lot of my foods and I never go out to restaurants. The reason I’m telling/warning you is because in my updates, you might see me eating a lot of weird foods. They’re weird for that reason. Now you know.

That’s basically all you need to know about me. I promise, you’ll learn more through my updates and stuff.

~ Carly

1c. My Schedule
This schedule basically tells you what I do on regular weeks. Any hours that aren’t listed are hours that I have free time to do whatever I want (which doesn’t necessarily mean I’ll be on WI/WW all the time during those hours).

Monday-Thursday
6:00 AM - 2:00 PM ~ School
2:00 PM - 4:00/5:00 PM ~ Drama rehearsal
7:30 PM - rest of the day ~ In bed usually; not necessarily asleep, but I don’t have a laptop or a computer in my room

Friday**
6:00 AM - 2:00 PM ~ School
2:00 PM - 4:00/5:00 PM ~ Drama rehearsal?

Saturday*/**
Free for the day. Obviously, I have to sleep sometime (haha, well, not always), so yeah. And I might have stuff to do like chores and hang out with my friends. I dunno.

Sunday**
Free for most of the day. Again, I might have stuff to do.
7:30 PM - rest of the day ~ In bed usually. Not necessarily asleep.

*I might have drama on Saturdays and Sundays in the future. We’ll see. I’ll try to tell you if and when I do.
**No true curfew, which means I can stay up as late as I want.

1e. The Thread's Schedule
This lets you know what happens every week/month/etc. on Carly & the Kinz.

WEEKLY
Friday: Webkinz of the Week is chosen in a 'WOW ~ Part One' update.
Saturday: Webkinz of the Week is interviewed in a 'WOW ~ Part TWO' update.
Sunday: 'What Is That?' picture is posted and you have until the end of the day to guess.

MONTHLY
The last day of each month: Molly makes a blog entry (she has a special day for making entries for some reason).

1d. Webkinz of the Week
Please see 3c on the third post for more information.

-----------------

Last edited by tinybluesmiley; 04-10-2010 at 05:00 PM..
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2010, 08:13 AM   #2
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Default Re: Carly & the Kinz ~ Grand opening today, Feb. 27 '10! ~ Come on in and celebrate with all of Carly's Webbie-Kinz!

Picture taken 3.21.10.

2a. The Kallimah Family
My Kallimah account was made before my GingersnapSmiles account. I made it on October 24, 2009 with my first ever Signature Webkinz, Cricket the Signature Timber Wolf. These are my Webkinz on my Kallimah account, listed in order of when I got them.

Picture taken 3.21.10.

Cricket the Signature Timber Wolf
Adopted: October 24, 2009
Birth Date: March 22, 2009
She was with me for a long time before I ever adopted anymore Webkinz. I was perfectly satisfied with just her. We made a lot of memories together, like during the Halloween ghost hunt ’09 and her first Thanksgiving. She is the sweetest thing, and loves to be held. Her life-long best friend is Neptune.

Mabel the Black Bear
Adopted: December 16, 2009
Birth Date: July 14, 2009
She was my first stringy-furred Webkinz on this account. She’s always very curious and nosey, and some of my Webkinz dislike her for that. She’s known for telling secrets and gossiping, especially with Peppe.

Giuseppe the Iguana
Adopted: December 25, 2009
Birth Date: September 14, 2009
His nickname is Peppe. He was supposed to be a Lemon-Lime Gecko (Neptune), but my parents couldn’t find one in time for Christmas, so they got Peppe instead. At first, I was disappointed, but I grew to love his awkward, un-huggable features, and his strange physical appearance.

Neptune the Lemon-Lime Gecko
Adopted: December 26, 2009
Birth Date: April 11, 2009
He is Cricket’s best friend. They were created in the same factory and separated when being shipped to different stores that ordered them. They were reunited the day after Christmas ’09. Neptune is crazy and adventurous, and loves to try new things. He loves bugs (not for eating).

Caralynn the Yellow Lab
Adopted: December 26, 2009
Birth Date: July 21, 2009
Her nickname is Cara. She’s never really ever called by her full name, unless she’s in trouble. She was adopted with Neptune, and she is best friends with Maisy the Mouse. Her favorite flowers are daffodils.

Maisy the Lil’ Mouse
Adopted: January 10, 2010
Birth Date: February 19, 2009
She is mischievous and silly, and loves to be the first one to do something. She and Cara are best friends. Maisy’s favorite flowers are daisies, and she loves purple.

Rozalyne / (Perch) the Lil' Kinz Oriole
Adopted: February 26, 2010, (virtual: Feb. 27, 2010)
Birth Date: September 7, 2010
She was diagnosed with MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder), but her alter-ego--Perch--is no longer with us. Rozzie loves to fly and be outside. Her favorite holiday is Halloween because of her feather colors.

Benjamin Cuddles the Signature Endangered Bengal Tiger
Adopted: February 28, 2010
Birth Date: November 3, 2010
He's a true sweetheart. He's very child-like and cute, and loves being cuddled (hence the name, Cuddles). His most commonly used nickname is Cuddy, but some of the Kinz also call him Benji, Benny, or Ben.

2b. The GingersnapSmiles Family
My GingersnapSmiles account was made after my Kallimah account on January 23, 2010 with my two Webkinz, Molly the Brown Dog and Dylan the Cocker Spaniel. These are my Webkinz on my GingersnapSmiles account, listed in order of when I got them.

Picture taken 3.21.10.

Molly the Brown Dog
Adopted: January 23, 2010
Birth Date: June 30, 2009
She’s best friends with Dylan, whom she was adopted with. Her favorite color is aquamarine, and she loves hanging out with friends and socializing. She also loves the summer and exploring new places, especially outdoors. Her ear strings are cut to make her ears floppy and free, and I think she looks cute that way instead of her ears being sewn down.

Dylan the Cocker Spaniel
Adopted: January 23, 2010
Birth Date: August 3, 2009
He was adopted with Molly. I had a hard time choosing which Cocker Spaniel to buy from the crowd of them at the store when I was getting Dylan. I feel like it was a one-in-a-million chance that he got to come home with me, ‘cause I picked up and put back at least five different Cocker Spaniels twelve different times. Like Molly, his ear strings are cut so his ears flop around freely.

Mikey Dee the Black and White Cat
Adopted: March 14, 2010
Birth Date: August 1, 2009
He was part of a Kinz Klip/Webkinz package. He's a great artist, and loves creating abstract things. The name came from an inside joke between my brother and I, mostly. I was telling a story and called my cat, Dori, 'my kitty', and my brother thought I said 'Mikey Dee', so I named this cat after that joke. He loves his Kinz Klip pal, Dori.

Neve the Arctic Fox
Adopted: March 26, 2010
Birth Date: December 18, 2009
She's more quiet and keeps to herself. She gets spooked easily, and likes cuddling. Her closest friend in the family is Molly because they're next-door neighbors in their WW house. Neve always goes to Molly's room when she's having nightmares at night or if there's anything wrong.

Tuesday the Lamb
Adopted: ???
Birth Date: ???
Tuesday has yet to be adopted on WW. She's very motherly to her Lil' Kinz pal, Phil, who she was adopted with because they were part of a Webkinz/Lil' Kinz package. She's very anxious at times when she's under a high stress situation, but otherwise, she's very sweet and helpful.

Phil the Lil' Lamb
Adopted: ???
Birth Date: ???
Phil hasn't been adopted on WW, yet. He's best friends with Tuesday the Lamb, who he was adopted with in a Webkinz/Lil' Kinz package. He's very mischevious in a secretive way and is always getting into trouble. He's also very smart and skeptical.

2c. The Spiffle Family
I made this account on March 28, 2010 with a Lil' Alley Cat named Tally Rain. Even though I already had two accounts, I couldn't resist making another one 'cause it had such a funny name. I though Spiffle would have been taken.

FAMILY PICTURE COMING SOON!

Tally Rain the Lil' Alley Cat
Adopted: March 28, 2010
Birth Date: October 12, ????
Call her 'Tally' or 'Tals'. She is a silly, brave, and very adventurous little girl. She has a first edition W, which surprised me when I adopted her because that means she must have been around for years until I came and picked her up. She's also an amazing singer. Her favorite color is orange.

2d. Zumbuddies, KinzKlips and Such
These are all the Kinz Klips and Zumbuddies et cetera that are also a part of this family and this thread, and will appear in some updates.

Picture taken 3.27.10.

Dori the B+W Cat Kinz Klip -- Got her in a package deal with Mikey Dee, who is basically her 'dad'. Named her after my cat, Dori, who died of feline leukemia at only one year old. Kind of kooky and crazy like the real Dori (named after Dory from Nemo; I thought it was spelled with an 'i'). She's on my GingersnapSmiles account.

Pelle the Toucan Kinz Klip -- I bought him when I bought Rozalyne. He was my first Kinz Klip on my Kallimah account. He likes sleeping.

Zool the Giggly Zumbuddy -- Zool is on my Kallimah account. She's very silly and laughs a lot. Her best friend is Cricket.

2e. Non-Webkinz

PETS

Jenna the German Shorthair Pointer Dog -- She's an old doggie, but she's very sweet. All the Webbies like sleeping with her.

Kylie the German Shorthair Pointer Dog -- A crazy, neurotic dog. Her whines are ear-piercing.

Woody the German Shorthair Pointer Dog -- The only guy dog in the family. =) He's sweet, and likes to 'feel with his teeth' (he mouths you, basically, but just to taste xD).

Marlin the White, Tan and Black Tabby Cat -- Very sweet. He's the outdoor cat.

Scooter the Tan and Black Tabby Cat -- Crazy. He's the indoor cat, and runs around the house chasing and eating bugs.

STUFFED ANIMALS & SUCH

Georgie the Monkey -- Got him when I was really young. Cute stuffed monkey. Kind of like a babysitter for my Kinz when I'm not home.

Puppy the Puppet Dog -- Got him when I was maybe five or something. He has a little pocket on his chest that you can stick your hand into and control his mouth with. He's pretty ugly, now, after all he's been through, and not all that soft, but he's convenient when I'm not home. He helps Georgie watch the Webbies. =)

Wiggly the Webkinz-Like Pink Pig -- I won Wiggly from one of those claw machines. I think it was at Walmart or something. I was very surprised; I never win stuff from those machines. Wiggly looks like a Webkinz because he has Webkinz-like fur (the frilly fabric stuff). Molly and him get along great.

Buggly the Black Bear -- I won Buggly also from a claw machine. Again, I was very surprised because I'm never good with those things. He was won at a friend's birthday party, I think. He's kinda funny looking, but cute in his own little way. =D

More will be added as they show up in updates. I don't wanna give anything away.

2f. Why I Have Two Accounts
I made my first account, Kallimah, on October 24, 2009 with my Signature Timber Wolf, Cricket. After making it all the way until the middle of January 2010 with that account, I kind of went through a phase that I felt like starting over. So I made a new account, GingersnapSmiles, with my Brown Dog, Molly, and my Cocker Spaniel, Dylan. I almost left my old account and the Webkinz on it in the dust, but I decided that I couldn’t do that, so I started playing on both accounts. That’s why I have two seperate accounts.

I don’t split my adopted Webkinz or Webkinz items on those two accounts evenly, though. My main account is my newest one, GingersnapSmiles. However, whenever Kallimah starts to expire every year, I plan on adopting one new Webkinz whenever that happens so I can renew that account and keep it.

2g. My Webkinz and Their Diseases/Disorders/Etc.

THE AFFECTED WEBKINZ:

Cricket -- Long ago, Cricket was diagnosed with Riccordarelafabbrica Disease (RFD), a rare disease that only Webkinz can get that makes them fear humans. She was afraid of me for a pretty long time, but then, after a few months of “learning to love”, the RFD miraculously disappeared on Christmas Day, and ever since then, Cricket has been a changed Webkinz. Cricket also has gluten (wheat), milk, and egg intolerances, like me.

Cara -- Cara is allergic to milk.

Rozalyne/Perch -- Has MPD; her two personalities are Rozalyne (the innocent, sweet one) and Perch (the evil one who wants to take over the world).

Giuseppe -- Peppe is allergic to milk (actually has lactose intolerance).

Molly-- Molly is allergic to everything I am. I swear it must be psychological or something, because everytime I find out about a new allergy I have, she develops the same allergy.

THE DISEASES:

Riccordarelafabbrica Disease (RFD)
RFD causes a Webkinz to remember what happened to it in the factory where it was created, such as being poked by needles and thrown around by humans, which then causes it to fear humans.

Multiple Personality DIsorder (MPD)
MPD is a real life disorder, but it's also a Webkinz disorder. However, it's different when a Webkinz has MPD. A Webkinz suffering from MPD has two seperate personalities (and only two) which he or she has no control over, and each personality emerges at completely unpredictable times. Usually, one personality is stronger than the other, so MPD can be cured by putting the Webkinz who suffers from MPD in a special machine that seperates the strongest personality from the weaker one and let's it survive while it gets rid of the other. The strongest personality will then take over the body of the Webkinz who had MPD, and their MPD is considered cured.

Food Intolerances
Food intolerances are when a Webkinz--just like a human--is allergic or sensitive to a food, such as milk (like lactose intolerance). If a Webkinz is infected with food intolerance and eats the food it shouldn’t have, he or she will most likely feel sick and tired. If he or she eats too much of the foods he or she shouldn’t have, he or she could have serious digestive problems.

Food Allergies
Self-explanitory, right? Basically the same as food intolerances, but allergies mean the reaction to a food is worse.

Last edited by tinybluesmiley; 04-03-2010 at 06:56 AM..
Old 02-27-2010, 08:14 AM   #3
Call me Carly (:

Default Re: Carly & the Kinz ~ Grand opening today, Feb. 27 '10! ~ Come on in and celebrate with all of Carly's Webbie-Kinz!

3a. Picture Stories
Picture stories are stories narrated by me about my Webkinz family, using pictures followed by captions, which act as the story. Most of these are plush picture stories, which means the pictures are of the plush versions of my Webkinz. If they are virtual picture stories, the pictures are screenshots of my virtual Webbies. These are posted randomly.

3b. Blog Entries
These can be narrated by either me or any of my Webkinz. They are paragraphs (and sometimes nonsense) about what is going on in my Webkinz Family. Pictures are included occasionally. These are posted randomly. Molly (my Brown Dog) usually posts an entry on the last day of every month.

3c. Webkinz of the Week (WOW)
Webkinz of the Week (WOW) is a segment on this thread--and is also a contest--that features one special Webkinz that is not part of my Webkinz family, but is instead a Webkinz from another MMWF thread. WOW helps to advertise MMWF threads and the Webkinz involved in them. The Webkinz of the Week is also shown on the first post (1e).

I used to give out personal awards to the WOW each week, but now I do the same award for every WOW:
DO NOT STEAL. You only have permission to use this banner when I award it to your Webkinz when they are the WOW.

To enter the WOW contest, you must tell me somehow (PM or VM) that you want to enter your pet in the raffle. Yes, it’s a raffle. Completely random. Once I get back to you, that means that your pet has been entered in the raffle. You cannot enter more than once, and one pet per person can be entered per week. You can enter the same pet as many times (on different weeks) as you want, but once it wins, it cannot be entered again. You must be entered before Friday to have a chance at being chosen; no exceptions.

The first update for WOW shows me picking a name from the raffle box, and then the follow-up update is an interview of the chosen WOW. If the Webkinz chosen to be the WOW cannot attend the interview on WW (or if he or she is just a plush and has no virtual version), then I will interview that Webkinz on WI through PMs. If you think that you or your Webkinz will not be able to do an interview at all, please do not enter your Webkinz in this contest.

Webkinz of the Week updates are posted every Friday-Saturday, unless a big event is taking place or I am busy for some reason. If that happens, there will not be a Webkinz chosen for WOW that week.

3d. Lost Updates
I don’t post every single update I make. Sometimes, I even forget to post a couple unimportant updates. If I ever feel that any of the updates I never posted are interesting enough, I’ll post them--after they’ve “expired”--as Lost Updates.

3e. What Is That?
Every week on Sunday, I take a picture of one of my Webkinz and post it on this thread as a “What Is That?” update, which is also a contest. To win, all you have to do is guess what Webkinz of mine the picture is of. The only catch is that the picture will (most likely) be blurry, and will almost never be of the whole Webkinz. It’s usually just a part of the Webkinz. If you all have trouble guessing, I'll post another different picture of the same Webkinz as a hint. Good luck guessing!

You can only guess once a week (and only once per picture if there's more than one) and answers MUST BE PMed TO ME. They cannot be posted on this thread or VMed to me. I want them secret so no one else gets hints. If no one guesses by the end of Sunday, I give away the answer and you all lose. Sometimes, I’ll give hints if you get too confused. If you win, you get the original “What Is That? Winner” certificate graphic PMed to you.

DO NOT STEAL. You only have permission to use this when I PM it to you after you've won the "What Is That?" contest.

3f. Behind the Scenes
Behind the Scenes updates show you an exclusive look at how I made a certain update. The updates featured are usually the most popular and most loved updates that people want to know more about. These are posted randomly.

3g. Advertisements - NEW!
Want more comments on your MMWF thread? Want people to know who you are and what your MMWF thread is? Ask for an advertisement from Carly & the Kinz!

All you have to do to get an advertisement posted on this thread is fill out the form below and PM it to me:

WI username: _______________
Thread name: _______________
Thread link: _______________

Do you want any specific Webkinz of mine to do your advertisement? Please list. _______________

Types of Advertisements:

Whiteboard ad ~ My Kinz write the name of your thread on my whiteboard and decorate it, and then I take a picture of them sitting next to the board showing off your thread. The picture will have the link of your thread on it, so it will be click-able.

Paint ad ~ My Kinz write the name of your thread on Paint (a drawing program on the computer) and decorate it, and then add their signatures and plush or virtual pictures to the ad picture. The picture will have the link of your thread on it, so it will be click-able.

Mentioned ad ~ During an update on this thread, my Kinz will mention your thread somehow, and I will add a link at the bottom of the update to your thread. The 'mentioning' of your thread can be as subtle as my Webkinz just saying the name of your thread, or can even lead to my Webkinz visiting your thread during an update. It all depends on when you ask me for the ad and how I want to fit it into an update.

Last edited by tinybluesmiley; 04-03-2010 at 06:14 AM..
Old 02-27-2010, 08:14 AM   #4
Call me Carly (:

4a. The Latest Update(s)
Easter Enigma ~ Part One . Part Two . Part Three . Part Four . Part Five . Part Six . Part Seven . Part Eight . Part Nine . Part Ten

4b. The Update List

.~* [Key] *~.
Blue = Plush Picture Story
Green = Virtual Picture Story
Orange = Blog Entry
Grayish = WOW Part 1
Purple = WOW Part 2
Dark red = Lost Update
Brown = What Is That?
Dark blue = Behind the Scenes

Point of View ~ Part One . Part Two . Part Three . Part Four . Part Five . Part Six . Part Seven
Fighting Fire with Huge Enormous Flames ~ Part One . Part Two . Part Three . Part Four . Part Five
Lee and Me ~ Part One
Cuddy's Cubs ~ Part One
WOW 03.01-03.07 '10 ~ Part One
WOW 03.01-03.07 '10 ~ Part Two
A Great Day, Ruined ~ Part One
Backyard Fun Time with Molly ~ Part One
WOW 03.15-03.21 '10 ~ Part One
What Is That? (03.13.10) ~ Part One
WOW 03.15-03.21 '10 ~ Part Two
Molly's First Playdate ~ Part One
Mikey Dee's Adoption on WW ~ Part One
(Indirectly) Celebrating Pi(e) Day! ~ Part One
The Time Has Come ~ Part One
WOW 03.22-03.28 ~ Part One
WOW 03.22-03.28 ~ Part Two
What Is That? (03.21.10) ~ Part One
Cricket's First Birthday: The Party ~ Part One
Cricket's Virtual Birthday ~ Part One
Cricket's First Birthday: The Second Party ~ Part One
Neve's Adoption on WW ~ Part One
WOW 03.29-04.04 ~ Part One
Mysterious Secrets ~ Part One . Part Two . Part Three
Just Stuff ~ Part One
What Is That? [03.28.10] ~ Part One
Tally's Adoption on WW ~ Part One
Packing for Vacation ~ Part One
WOW 03.29-04.04 ~ Part Two
Almost Gone ~ Part One
This Is Why You Don't Bring More Webkinz Than You Can Hold On Vacation With You ~ Part One
Vacation Updates 'n' Stuff ~ Part One . Part Two
The Spinny Chair ~ Part One
Vacation Pictures and Stuff ~ Part One
April Fool's Trick Gone Wrong ~ Part One . Part Two . Part Three . Part Four . Part Five

4c. What’s Been Happening (in the updates)

This is like a place to catch up on what’s been going on with my Webkinz family. Who’s where? Who’s in trouble? Who’s got issues? Who’s mad at who? I don’t know! Why don’t ‘cha go find out?! Like I pay attention to my own Webbies…
  • Cuddy is taking care of three tiger cubs.
  • Rozalyne is cured! Perch is gone! Whoo!
  • Neve the Arctic Fox was adopted on March 26, 2010!
  • Tally the Lil' Alley Cat was adopted on March 28, 2010!
  • NEW! We're closing. Saturday, April 10, 2010.

Last edited by tinybluesmiley; 04-10-2010 at 04:59 PM..
Old 02-27-2010, 08:15 AM   #5
Call me Carly (:

I add random stuff to this post at random times.

5a. Stuff I Might Mention In Updates

House -- Most confusing show on the planet, yet the most awesome-est show ever. Mystery/supsense is my favorite kind of show, and that's what House is all about. And doctor-y hospital-y stuff...but that's cool, too.

BAHAHA! xD You just lost the game!

The Game --Sometimes you might see me say, "I lost the game." Just...I don't even know how to explain it. It's so pointless, yet addicting. The game is awesome. If you think about 'the game', you lose. Things that can make you lose are things you associate with the game. For example, I associate Fed-Ex trucks (which also include any other truck because it reminds you of Fed-Ex) with the game. Random, but that's just how I learned to play. Like I said, there is no point to the game, and you cannot win (based on how you play, 'cause there are different versions). Ugh, it's annoying...

5b. 'Fanmail' and Pictures From Fans

Made by x pookie x (Emily). Thanks, Em!

Made by Bubblesluver821. Grazie!

Made by iamsam. Thank you so much!

Emily, x pookie x, found this on WW. Awesome, Em! Thanks!

This one is from CalleyCo. Thanks, CalleyCo!

5c. Quotes from Readers
View Post Originally Posted by BlueKat567
WOAH-M-GEE. This thread is so amazing and organized. I love it Carly!

View Post Originally Posted by dancerkinzgirl4
Carly! You're back! *tackle hugs you*

Originally Posted by GemPhantom
BOUNCE HOUSE THREAD *boing*
View Post Originally Posted by GemPhantom
Okay so, uh, what?!
o.o
*brain explodes*
*super-glues brain back together*
View Post Originally Posted by alex1920
...there have been a lot of exploding brains here..eep! *Puts duct tape on head*

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzFanOfFun
OMG!! I LOVE your thread Carly! It's so so . . . What's the word? Uhh, Oh Yeah, BEAUTIFUL~! xD

Last edited by tinybluesmiley; 04-02-2010 at 11:19 AM..
Old 02-27-2010, 08:18 AM   #6
elcome Back To

GemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond repute

Ahh!
I screamed when I saw you opened up xD
not like "squueeee" but like "Ah! Omg , yay!" xD

x3
GemPhantom is offline Female
Old 02-27-2010, 08:25 AM   #7
green =/= creative
Banned
x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!

I knew I spied Carly and the Kinz!!! Yay! Oh, Kiara is like Cricket. I don't have the allergy, but she is allergic to dairy.
x pookie x is offline Female
Old 02-27-2010, 08:52 AM   #8
Call me Carly (:

View Post Originally Posted by GemPhantom
Ahh!
I screamed when I saw you opened up xD
not like "squueeee" but like "Ah! Omg , yay!" xD

x3
View Post Originally Posted by x pookie x
I knew I spied Carly and the Kinz!!! Yay! Oh, Kiara is like Cricket. I don't have the allergy, but she is allergic to dairy.
Thanks for the first two comments, Gemmy and Emily!

GemPhantom: Aww, thank you so much! Glad to know you're as excited as I am.

x pookie x: Haha, yes. I was afraid that people might post while I was reserving posts, though, so I started freaking out! xD But it worked out the way I wanted. That's cool! I've never met another Webkinz with the same allergies as Cricket and I! =D

The first update will be posted sometime today. It was taken last night in the dark because of the way things worked out, and I had to use the flash so the pictures are extremely ugly and they show off all the dust in my house. Shh, don't tell my mom.

--EDIT--
I'm uploading it right now. I already did the script, but the pictures are uploading so slow on PhotoBucket, today, so it might not be up until late afternoon. Wish me luck.
Old 02-27-2010, 09:00 AM   #9

BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!

BlueKat567 is offline Female
Old 02-27-2010, 09:03 AM   #10
Call me Carly (:

View Post Originally Posted by BlueKat567
BlueKat567: Tee hee. I love your new phrase, BlueKat. Lol, and thank you so much! It means so much to me!

PhotoBucket uploads are up to 13% done.
I'm not even uploading all the pictures, yet. It's just two parts.
This might take a little while....
Closed

Tags
*dies of awesomeness*, :(likedtheold1betta, ah-maz-ing thread! -lhl, alex1920 waz here!, carly's kinz<3, carly=awesome, carlyshouldruletheworld, cricket cricket cricket!, duma was here!!, fabulous thread ~stripes, go perky! go perky!, i love molly! =), i love rosalyne!, i luv cricket-ali, i luv da kinz!!! ♥, i miss you carly!♥, kat loves car-lay, kat loves molly, kaytron was here!, labsrock ♥, love it times 10, love it!-katerina, molley, molly & carly are back!, molly rawks!, molly rox! woot woot!, molly&me, molly's greeeeen! lol, mollyz awesome!, more than awesome, peep rox sox!!!!!~iamsam, pookie rawks!, rickety wuz here, roz+mais+cuddy+more, sarah <3 molly!, u rock carly-ali, uber cute!, visit emily & the kinz, webkinz_girl10, woah-m-gee-ness, wonderful!~ellykinz