Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2008, 03:28 AM   #11
horselovr137
Webkinz :)

horselovr137 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: ~A Day With Ming and The Webkinz~

Lol....yah, my dad grew up on a farm, so I pretty much know all that stuff.... I practically have my own zoo over here! Lol! There are four cats, Molly, Meeko, TinkerBell, and Lexi. Then there's Loki, my dog, who is kinda bonkers...lol! And then there's my aquarium, and my 2 year old niece...I would qualify wouldn't I? Yah...my cat's are so funny! Molly hates Tinkerbell, and Lexi to death, and she isn't very fond of her older brother Meeko. Then Tinkerbell just plain hates all the cats, she's a stingy kitty..lol! Lexi, who was originally a single house cat, isn't quite used to the other cats, as she is still fairly new, and she pretty much only likes Meeko. Then Meeko likes all the girls, (the cats...lol!) and but Molly and Tinkerbell never want to play with him, so he sometimes forces them to play with him...lol! Then he is such a handsome cat, with a good muscular build, very well kept coat, and he is very fast and strong. But he's a big softy. He doesn't know how to sheath his claws...lol, it hurts to pick him up.... Lexi drools when we pet her....and.....you get the point right? They are all so strange! Lol! I talk too much.......I got WAY too carried away....lol! You can tell me to be quiet any time! I won't be offended! lol!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2008, 03:37 AM   #12
hen in doubt, look
Gifted

Flamingish will become famous soon enough

xD that's cute! And, you fine! It's midnight! It's okay to chat about random things until no end at this hour.
Flamingish is offline Female
Old 03-09-2008, 03:39 AM   #13
horselovr137

horselovr137 is on a distinguished road

Lol! Okay! And thanks! Yah...it is a madhouse though. Due to the raccoons, and Molly, Meeko, and Lexi's inexperience with them, we have to lock them up in the garage, (also because they spray....EWWW!). In the morning when we let them out, it's a stampede! They come in yowling, and pawing at the back door....it's so funny to watch! Lol! GRRR! I have to go........*sniffles* bye.....
Old 03-09-2008, 03:42 AM   #14
hen in doubt, look
Gifted

Flamingish will become famous soon enough

xD

Aww, Bye! Come back to chat soon! Thanks for sharing =)
Flamingish is offline Female
Old 03-09-2008, 06:42 AM   #15
StarKatie2002
Gift Guru

StarKatie is a glorious beacon of lightStarKatie is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 

Love the cute pics and story!!!
StarKatie is offline Female
Old 03-09-2008, 06:51 AM   #16
homey711

homey711 is on a distinguished road

that was really cool
Old 03-09-2008, 06:59 AM   #17
Gift Guru

ELMO4U is a name known to allELMO4U is a name known to allELMO4U is a name known to all

Smile Re: ~A Day With Ming and The Webkinz~

That was amazing! You're so lucky to live on a farm! The work keeps you from getting bored lol.
Old 03-09-2008, 08:04 AM   #18
hi:)
Gifted

brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!

that is so cool, i wish more ppl did that! they r so cute, u should be like an expert photographer

---------- brownpig added 2 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Flamingish
Whay would guess that ;3

Yeah, it's not all fun and games on a farm/ranch. All those animals you see there, I have to take care of......feed, water, keep there living areas sanitary xD, groom, ect. Everyday I have to do this =/. Our driveway is 1/2 mile long and there is so much snow at the moment that we have to walk up and down it to get to the cars. And we are a good 30 minutes from the nearest grocery store......xD

There are many goods things too, like being able scream you guts out (while outside) and no one complains........

---------- Flamingish added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

Why would you* xD sorry, I'm out of it.
u think a mile long driveway is bad, i have a 2 1/2 miles long, i wwalk down it everyday after school

Last edited by brownpig; 03-09-2008 at 08:04 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
brownpig is offline Female
Old 03-09-2008, 08:09 AM   #19
xox elf

*Ohmygosh! Awe, that is so totally cute! Thanks for sharing with us! =]
Old 03-09-2008, 08:22 AM   #20
bostielove
Gifted

Mutt is a jewel in the roughMutt is a jewel in the rough

That was amazing! Keep on going! Wow! =D =D
Mutt is offline Female
Closed

Tags
are you rich? lol, dumpy hilton, farm, hayes was here!, plushies pictures!, this is great!, webkinz