Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2013, 09:09 PM   #21
Party Pat is
Gifted

bluemorpho knows no boundsbluemorpho knows no bounds
bluemorpho knows no boundsbluemorpho knows no boundsbluemorpho knows no boundsbluemorpho knows no boundsbluemorpho knows no boundsbluemorpho knows no boundsbluemorpho knows no bounds

Default Re: Bluemorpho's Brilliant Beasts! Come meet my neato pets ^_^ Valentine's Day Update added 2/5/13!

Is Bluemorpho here? >_> <_< No? Good. Me and Erzulie just wanted to leave a message. We've written a poem for her:

Roses are red

Violets are blue

We need a new friend

Because we're lonely!

Erzulie! What was that?
What?
That didn't even rhyme!
I didn't know it had to rhyme
Well, it was a poem...
Not all poems rhyme!
Well this one would have worked better if it did.
Oh Do you think our plan will still work? Or did I completely ruin it?
Oh Erzulie, come on, don't cry. If the plan doesn't work it's not necessarily because the poem didn't rhyme. Don't worry, we can always come up with a different plan if this one doesn't work. So cheer up ok? Let me see you smile.
Oh *sniff* kay
That's better Come on, let's go get some cookies or something
Bye everyone!
bluemorpho is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2013, 09:16 PM   #22
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Bluemorpho's Brilliant Beasts! Come meet my neato pets ^_^ Valentine's Day Update added 2/5/13!

Awww that is very cute & I agree all poems do not have to rhyme,
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 02-06-2013, 09:19 PM   #23
Party Pat is
Gifted

bluemorpho knows no boundsbluemorpho knows no boundsbluemorpho knows no boundsbluemorpho knows no boundsbluemorpho knows no boundsbluemorpho knows no boundsbluemorpho knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by mom w charm
Awww that is very cute & I agree all poems do not have to rhyme,
Haha, I'm glad you liked it I'm sure Erzulie will be happy to know that you agree with her
Old 02-07-2013, 10:39 AM   #24
Jar Jar is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

Aw, such an adorable update!
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female
Old 02-07-2013, 07:31 PM   #25
Party Pat is
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by YOMCNUGGET
Aw, such an adorable update!
Thanks! I'm glad you liked it
Old 02-07-2013, 10:10 PM   #26
carmentacmc
Webkinz :)

carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!

Default Re: Bluemorpho's Brilliant Beasts! Come meet my neato pets ^_^ Valentine's Day Update added 2/6/13! Roxy and M-Night-Louie's bday today! (2/7)

Awesome job on the thread! The updates are great and the pictures are, too. ♪
Happy birthday, Roxy and M-Night-Louie!
May I be on the VM list, please?
Spoiler: show
I'm going to take a guess and venture that Leona is a Leopard Gecko?
Old 02-07-2013, 10:49 PM   #27
Party Pat is
Gifted

Default Re: Bluemorpho's Brilliant Beasts! Come meet my neato pets ^_^ Valentine's Day Update added 2/6/13! Roxy and M-Night-Louie's bday today! (2/7)

View Post Originally Posted by carmentacmc
Awesome job on the thread! The updates are great and the pictures are, too. ♪
Happy birthday, Roxy and M-Night-Louie!
May I be on the VM list, please?
I'm going to take a guess and venture that Leona is a Leopard Gecko?
I'm glad you like my thread! I've added you to the VM list. And you're correct, Leona is a Leopard Lizard
Old 02-08-2013, 10:48 AM   #28
Gift Guru

1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day
1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day

Adorable update! Erzulie is a great poet and she's right, poems don't have to rhyme.
1DKinz is offline Female
Old 02-08-2013, 11:57 AM   #29
Party Pat is
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by 1DKinz
Adorable update! Erzulie is a great poet and she's right, poems don't have to rhyme.
Thanks D, I'm glad you liked it! Erzulie says thanks too
Old 02-10-2013, 04:30 PM   #30
Party Pat is
Gifted

Default Re: Bluemorpho's Brilliant Beasts! Come meet my neato pets ^_^ Valentine's Day Update added 2/6/13!

Oh my gosh guess what everyone!!
It's so awesome Go ahead and tell them Erzulie!
Bluemorpho adopted a new pet today! Her name is Bastet and she's a Love Kitten Here's a picture of all of us together in Bastet's room!

Click the image to open in full size.

Wave hello to everyone Bastet, you don't have to be shy, they're all nice
Ok Lula

I'm Bastet and I'm very excited to be in Bluemorpho's family. And Lula and Erzulie are really nice and cool! I can't wait to hang out with them more.
Can we watch TV in your room?
Sure I'd love to hang out with you guys!

Well it looks like those three are busy getting to know each other, so I think we'll let them do that

Closed

Tags
okapis rule, that's all there is to it