Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2009, 06:49 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

paigepaige123456 is on a distinguished road

Exclamation The Adventures of Brian The Hippo- Chapter 1

This is an old story about my nutty webkin, Brian. Please Enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it

Allright!There's a new sheriff in town!The name is Brian!I am here to tell you about my expiriences in webkinz world!At school,home,and anywhere anytime.The whole blog by me! First I am going to tell you about my whole day so listen up!
This morning I woke up at 7 am to go to school!I took the Creativity class in Kinzville Academy.Well you see It didn't turn out the way I planned... Instead of the paint on the paper---it flew all over me,Ms Cowaline,and this Yorkie,Hairy.I was caught red handed...literally...I failed that and then my maroon hoodie was runied..Since mommy was busy planning my cousin Emily's birthday party,I decided to wash my hoodie instead of changing into my blue hoody. I climbed to the washing machine and threw my hoodie in with a bunch of socks and underpants in the washer.I poured a big box of PlumpySoap into the washer and hit on. Pink bubbles started flowing out of the washer so I got my rubber ducky and went swimming!Unfortunetly,the bubbles stopped.Everythign was all wet so i dried it off with Pinklet's Princess towel. I opened the dryer. MY hoodie was clean,however-- all the socks and undies were pink. Dustin,my little bro walked in and peeped in the dryer,he started to scream when he saw his batman undies covered in pink spots 'Girlies!!!Girly undies!' he screamed. I covered his mouth then mommy,Max,Nilla,Mallow,Raindrop,and Pinklet rushed in.Everyone peeped into the dryer. I put on my puppy dog look and my cute toothy smile. That did no good....I had to buy Dustin new batman undies with my allowence. All of my sisters liked their pink socks,though..I didn't mind my pink undies either.Max was lucky,he didn't have anything in the wash!After that whole incident,I went to read the Newzpaper, on the way I found Booger(HAHA BOOGER!) on the grass with his legs crossed and eyes closed 'Ommmmm' he said.I started to laugh and he gave me a stop-laughinh-now stare. I covered my mouth.Soon my eyes started tearing up and I collapsed into laughter 'AHAHAHAAHAH' I laughed! He got up and walked into his house. I kept walking and finally got to the Newzpaper. I found my cousin Bandit the racoonor as some call him,El Bandito then it happend! We were playing a game of broom and potato hockey when I hit the potato into Goobers window. A strange odor filled the air. I started to say 'Bandit!You pooted!Eww' but then I saw a purple mist come from the window. Uh-oh. Me and Bandit ran to my house.Phew!I breathed a sigh of relief.My Uncle Dominick drove Bandit home and I sat on my bed anf flipped on the KinzNewz channel. Blondie the Gold and white cat popped on the screen. 'Breaking Newz! The cure to Webkinzitis has been released from Goober's lab.If you have this sickness get outside!You will be cured!' I smiled. I saved the day! Although I'm a bundle of joyness and love and joyness...I am a trouble maker.But hey!What can i say?It's in my blood!

Stay Tuned for Chapter Two and Leave Feedback!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2009, 06:51 PM   #2
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Default Re: The Adventures of Brian The Hippo- Chapter 1

Cute! But, is this supposed to be in Creative Writing? Just sayin' although it IS kinda about your Webkinz family! Lol and btw, WRITE MORE!
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 03-31-2009, 07:13 PM   #3

paigepaige123456 is on a distinguished road

The Adventures of Brian The Hippo- Chapter 2

After that whole cure,undie incident,I decided to have a yard sale!I don't know why,But I saw it on TV!It looked fun.I took my toy box and went all around my house asking my brothers and sisters for things to sell. I also called my cousins and they brought over lots of toys! I put on my Elvis outfit.With my wig and tuxedo I set up a table outside. Nilla painted me a sign that said 'Yard Sale' with pink crayon and I placed the ithings for sale all over the table and the bigger things like Wonder Scooters and Hot Air Balloons on my Blanky,Herbert. After about 5 minutes Mrs.Jonshon,an old Frog came to the sale."Hello Ma'm how can I help you?' She picked up the red sweater Raindrop had knitted when she was learning how to knit."Yes deary,How much for this dandy sweater,My grandbaby will love it" She said taking out her flower print purse."50Kinzcash take it or leave it" I said putting on my serious face."Of course!"she said she pulled out a jar of 1 KinzCoins."1...2....3...4...5...6..."she said pulling out the money." You know what...It's 6 Kinzcash..I don't have all day" I said taking the money.She opened her mouth to speak but I told her to Shush.Booger(HAHAHAH Booger) came to the sale."I'll take everything" he said handing me a 1000 Kinzcash coin. Of course I said sure.After A whole 10 minutes of Yard Sale-ing and selling 27 things I made 1006 Kinz Cash. I went to the Curio Shop and bought my self a Webkinz Dragster. I drove it home with the wind blowing in my hair. I saw two Cocker Spaniels walking by. I stopped and honked my horn Toot-toot."Hello Ladies" I said winking at them."Were guys" the smaller one said flashing me an icy stare.."Oh..Gotta run!" I pressed on the gas.Phew!That was close. I drove into my room through the door. I drove into the Lounge where everyone was playing Webkinopoly."Hello" I said Parking my car."Nice wheels" Dustin said walking towards me.'Thank ya" I said hitting the 'BAM' button. My car started playing sweet jams and my car started bouncing---too high...The car smoked and I jumped out. The car bounced up to the rough. The rough started to crack and my car looked burnt! I sighed and dragged the car into the trash. Not again. To make up for ruining my borthers,sisters,and mommy's game of Webkinopoly,I decided to bake biscuits, I read through Pinklet's recipe book and found a biscuit recipe. Butter,Milk and flour. I mixed everything together in a watery mixture and put it into the oven. 5 minutes later. The fire alarm went off. The biscuits were on fire!"Wee Woo Wee Woo!" I screamed in my best fire truck impression. Everyone rushed to the scene! Mom pulled out the fire extinguisher from my last fire and everyone else opened the windows! The fire was put out. I took the black biscuits out of the oven. Suprise? I asked. Everyone frowned. Then started to laugh. That's the real reason yhere is no oven in my kitchen..True story!Although I set the oven on fire---and my sweet ride... I am still filled with joyness and love and joyness C=

Thank you : D

I guess it is sort of, but it is about my Webkin(z) (:

Here is the site with more of the posts (about eight)
I think I'm allowed to post it, right?

The Adventures of Brian The Hippo

Last edited by paigepaige123456; 03-31-2009 at 07:13 PM..
Old 04-01-2009, 07:18 PM   #4
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

I loved it... show us your other webkinz pets!
swisscheese101 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2009, 04:47 PM   #5
is a lazy

redinky is sweet stuff
redinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuff

Can U do more? I want U 2 do more!
redinky is offline Female
Old 04-07-2009, 08:14 PM   #6
I ♥ my family

nonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Congrats on your Webkinz family!!!
Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks for sharing them.
They are very cute. Good job on the stories.
nonna72 is offline Female
Closed