Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2011, 05:16 PM   #861
Wat
Webkinz :)

sapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: ♫ Light Blue Candy Canes - The Blog Of A Random -- && Oddly Confident In The Awesomeness Of Cucumbers -- Siggy German Shepherd Named Duchess ♥ | New Entries Often | WE'RE BAAAACK! Did You Miss Us? ♫

Yay! Here at my house, it's all flower-y and warm. Not cold.
sapphire6868 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2011, 01:11 PM   #862
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Default Re: ♫ Light Blue Candy Canes - The Blog Of A Random -- && Oddly Confident In The Awesomeness Of Cucumbers -- Siggy German Shepherd Named Duchess ♥ | New Entries Often | WE'RE BAAAACK! Did You Miss Us? ♫

Thursday, April 7, 2010
Entry #29 ~ No Where To Go, A Lot To See

Click the image to open in full size.
Once upon a dreary day, Duchess sat in Olivia's dad's recliner, feeling super incredi-bored.

Olivia noticed and went to sit down with her beloved Webkinz.
"What's wrong dear?" she asked, concerned.

"I have nothing to do and no where to go!" Duchess sighed.
"Well, why don't you go on an adventure?"
"But there's nothing to do here..."
"I'm sure you'll find something(:" Olivia said.

"Yeah!" Duchess smiled and walked over to the counter...

Jumped on the fridge...

And grabbed some chocolate.
"Provisions!" Duchy cheered.

Then she walked down the hallway...

And onto the chair in Olivia's room. She found 2 book covers and thought...
"I could use one as a hobo bindle!"
So she picked up the blue one.

Then she wandered over to the closet and peeked inside.
"Yay, a scarf! I can use that to keep me warm on my journey! And a single glove? I can use that for a hat!" she thought excitedly.

After that, she meandered to the kitchen table and found a stray penny and a pencil.
"I can use these for... something!" she decided.

So she went over to the living room and laid out everything she had found on a glass-top table.
2 pieces of chocolate, scarf, glove, pencil, penny, hobo bindle bag.

She put everything together and it looked a little like this.
"Mmrph!" she mumbled.
Olivia tittered. "You look like a tick."
"Mmph rmmph!" Duchess rolled her eyes.

So she set off.
She trekked across the Green Couch Mountains...

Across the Great Fireplace Mantle Plains...

Until she reached her destination!
THE GRAND CANYON!!

"Yes!" Duchess cried out as she waved to her friends. "Now I just wish I hadn't worn so many layers..." ;p
"Oh well. BYE WI!"

TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 04-07-2011, 01:26 PM   #863
Gifted

purplesquiggle knows the way
purplesquiggle knows the way

Coolio! I feel inspired now to go make an entry for Magnolia's blog XD
Old 04-07-2011, 01:27 PM   #864
UMBO

cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine
cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine

Haha! Love the new update! Duchess kinda looks like a robber in her adventure getup. xD
cinnabon138 is offline Female
Old 04-07-2011, 05:12 PM   #865
BunBunBunny222

SunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonder

LOL!!!
Great entry! Loved it!
Old 04-07-2011, 05:13 PM   #866
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by purplesquiggle
Coolio! I feel inspired now to go make an entry for Magnolia's blog XD
Ooh, I wonder what Mags will do?
View Post Originally Posted by cinnabon138
Haha! Love the new update! Duchess kinda looks like a robber in her adventure getup. xD
Thanks! She does, doesn't she? xD DUCHY TEH ROBBAH! xD It has a nice rign to it, don't you think?
View Post Originally Posted by SunnyLove222
LOL!!!
Great entry! Loved it!
Thanks so much!
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 mason wuz here <3, <3 s a p p h i r e <3, allthegoodtagsweretaken, bluekat wuz here!, blythe was here (:, crashkittenjr was here!, cute!-kat, f l a m e d a n c e, flameh is great!, girlwholovesdog was here, i love duchy! <3, i93 & stella ♥ duchy, infinity93 was here :), james is mangarine, jess wuz here!, pawsome thread! -luree, pookie rawks!, so cool, sprite x duchy, tjsie was here, uber cute!, we are ninja!, woah-m-gee-ness, ~ ♥ duchess, ♥ r.u.b.y.r.e.d ♥