Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2010, 08:29 PM   #1
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Default ♫ Light Blue Candy Canes - The Blog Of A Random -- && Oddly Confident In The Awesomeness Of Cucumbers -- Siggy German Shepherd Named Duchess ♥ | New Entries Often | WE'RE BAAAACK! Did You Miss Us? ♫

Click the image to open in full size.
Made by the super-fantastic, Carly! (tinybluesmiley)

Latest Entries

April 7 2011 ~ No Where To Go, A Lot To See
April 3 2011 ~ Spring? Puh-leeze!

Directory

Post #1: Things You Need To Know
1a. Introduction & Welcome
1b. About Olivia
1c. About Updates & Stuff

1d. "Rules"
1e. Future Entries & Ideas
1f. List of Entries

Post #2: Other Things
2a. FanMail & The Like
2b. VM Club!
2c. Color/Font Code For Dialogue
2d. 'Kinz Personalities (Brief)
2e. Surveys
2f. Bonuses!

1a. Introduction & Welcome
Holaz! My name is Duchess and I'm so happy you've visited my ultra-super, fantabulous blog! For a long time, Olivia and I have been dreaming of opening up our own MMWF thread with all of my family members! Well, we've heard those are pretty hard to own and we decided to create this instead. But actually, I like this a lot better! It's all about MEEEE!!

And now, I'm finally here. And I'm SO excited!! My greatest wish is for all of you to enjoy following along and laughing at my antics. I really hope you like my thread! Thanks for coming, and take a look at my entries!

~ ♥ Duchess

1b. About Olivia
Hey, I'm Olivia but you can call me TFD, Flamedance, Flamey, Flame or really anything else that seems relevant. xD I am a Webkinz-addicted teen who lives in the very boring state of Nebraska and my birthday is on June 4th. I love to swim, write, draw, take pictures, and do anything else creative. My favorite colors are blue, green and black and I have a habit of OCD-ishly painting my nails. I (and I'm sure a lot of other people) consider myself to be a very random and spontaneous person who is kind of crazy. But I don't care! Or maybe I do! I'm not sure! Anyways, I love a good conversation, so don't ever be afraid to VM me. Later!

1c. Abouts Updates & Stuff
I'll try to update and make a new entry once a week. Maybe more? Probably.
Picture Stories will be in Magenta.
Journal Parts/Pencil Drawings will be in Light Blue.
Online Stories will be in Pale Green.
Special Entries will be in Lilac Purple..
Writing Entries will be in Tangerine.
Poems will be in Indigo.
Biographies will be in Slate Gray.
Random Pictures will be in Light Brown.

I'm going to do eight types of blog entries on here. They will be color-coded, so it won't be easy to get them mixed up.

Picture Story: When I post a picture, and then write dialogue under.

Journal Parts/Pencil Drawings: Where Duchess or I write in my real life journal, or draw a picture and post it on here.

Online Story: A story or cute pictures of Duchess on Webkinz World. I'll make one of these if I have an idea and can't get a hold of my camera.

Special Entry: A special story that I will make for a holiday, birthday, etc. It doesn't necessarily star Duchess.

Writing Entry: An entry where Duchess && I (and maybe a few other Webbies/special guests) just talk back && forth. Some pictures may be used.

Poem: An entry where Duchess speaks in verse (a poem) to tell a story.

Biographies: An entry that is a bio of one of my Webkinz that is commonly used in entries alongside Duchess.

Random Pictures: A random picture of one or more of my 'Kinz.

1d. "Rules"
All the things I'd love to see in my thread and the things I would rather not get a glimpse of. If you follow these "Rules", I will be forever grateful. xD

Please Do
Follow All WI Rules
(Well that was a given...)

Please Rate && Comment!
We'd Love To Hear What You Think!

Feel Free To Give Suggestion!
I'll Take Each & Every One Under Consideration

Please Post and/or send fan-mail and such!
It would make my day... xD

Tag us!
I LOVE seeing tags on our thread so... tag it!

Please Don't Do
Chat Off-Topic.
It's quite annoying and against WI rules.

Copy My Ideas && Claim Them As Your Own
This is very rude && hurtful. We put a lot of effort into what we do.

1e. Future Entries & Ideas
Duchess' Birthday
Duchess & Saska -- Birth-Month Buddies
Olivia's Kinz Play Hide-And-Seek
September's Life In The Webbie Factory

1f. List Of Entries
CAUTION: My First Two Entries Kinda Fail, So Feel Free To Skip Over Those.

May 9 2010 ~ Meet Duchess
May 16 2010 ~ Random Pictures Of Duchess
August 6 2010 ~ Duchess Apologizes
August 9 2010 ~ Drawing of AWESOMENESS!
August 10 2010 ~ Make A Meal Episode 1: SALAD!
August 12 2010 ~ The Story About The Pony Who Wanted A Sandwich
August 13 2010 ~ A Friday The 13th Jewel Will Never Forget
August 14 2010 ~ I Dream Of Beaches <3 (Part 1) (Part 2)
September 6/12 2010 ~ && Miss Webkinz 2010 Is... (Part 1) (Part 2) (Part 3) (Part 4)
September 11 2010 ~ Make-Up Issues o.O
September 13 2010 ~ Help! I've Fallen && I Can't Get Up!
September 18 2010 ~ Fun With Sprites
September 19 2010 ~ Autumn Loneliness
September 21 2010 ~ Beautiful Things (So Amazing They Make You Smile)
September 23 2010 ~ Duchess' Bio
September 25 2010 ~ Rotten Tomatoes Are Good For Throwing
September 26 2010 ~ Plain Jane
September 28 2010 ~ Random Picture Number One
October 1 2010 ~ Welcome Home, September!
October 3 2010 ~ September's Bio
October 7 2010 ~ Hey Duchess! What Day Is It Again On Sunday...?
November 13 2010 ~ Winter = Fresh Start
November 20 2010 ~ OREOS!
November 21 2010 ~ The Lost Picture Of Duchy's Birthday Party
November 25 2010 ~ Happy Thanksgiving!
December 18 2010 ~ Presents And Baked Goods! ^^
December 27 2010 ~ Nameless Update #1 (Pic Of Rocky)
April 3 2011 ~ Spring? Puh-leeze!
April 7 2011 ~ No Where To Go, A Lot To See

© Flamedance Studios

Last edited by TheFlamedance; 04-07-2011 at 05:16 PM.. Reason: updating :)
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2010, 08:33 PM   #2
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Default Light Blue Candy Canes ~ The Blog Of A Random -- && Oddly Confident In The Awesomeness Of Cucumbers -- Siggy German Shepherd Named Duchess ♥ | New Entries Often | WARNING: Flying Webbies, Spontaneous Slapping && Loving Friendships

2a. Fan Mail && The Like

Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.by 16wishes

Originally Posted by iNFiNiTY93
I ♥ YOU DUCHESS!!!!!!!! YOU ROCK MY SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- Stella The Signature Cocker Spaniel (Your BFF)

View Post Originally Posted by RubyRed9947
Aw.. CUTE AWESOME BLOG!!! I want to read about you all day Duchess! I love the salad you made! Please post more and put me on the VM list!!!

Originally Posted by redinky
Dear Duchess,

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

Anyways, I was wondering if you could do a virtual update with me in a clubhouse room... That would be so awesome! And I have a special card for you.

Love,
Katie the Irish Setter

2b. VM Club!
Want to get a VM every time Duchess && I make a new entry? Then sign up for our VM Club! It's very fast && uber-easy, even Duchess can do it! (Hey!) Just fill out this form:

WI Username:
Want A VM For Journal Entries/Picture Drawings?
Want A VM For Picture Stories?
Want A VM For Online Stories?
Want A VM For Every New Entry?

VM Club Members:

iNFiNiTY93* (everything plan)
RubyRed9947* (everything plan)
GemPhantom* (everything plan)
sapphire6868* (everything plan)
Lela2241* (everything plan)
CalleyCo* (everything plan)
superklutz* (everything plan)
SunnyLove222* (everything plan)
ZingozandZangoz* (everything plan)
britluvswebkinz* (everything plan)
lemonjuice97* (everything plan)
tinybluesmiley* (everything plan)
kailyn31* (everything plan)
ddancergirl97* (everything plan)
Isabelle123* (everything plan)
SelenaRules<3* (everything plan)
WebkinzForever3* (everything plan)
TheIcedance* (everything plan)
aris854* (everything plan)
luree611* (everything plan)
girlwholovesdog* (everything plan)
Polkadot54* (everything plan)
EmeraldBooo* (everything plan)
tjsie* (everything plan)
Boltaway* (everything plan)

2c. Color/Font Code For Dialogue
Narrator
Me
Duchess
Aspen
Daisy
Jasper
Charlotte
McKey
Jewel
Snuggles
Peanut
Blintzes
Aphrodite
Zephyr
September
Sparta

2d. 'Kinz Personalities (Brief)
Duchess --
Bubbly, random, and intelligent. Usually very optimistic and fun to be around, but can also be moody and deep. Enjoys fashion and anything creative, and is very indecisive on occasion. She gets along with anyone -- except Daisy, but even then they sometimes have a sister-to-sister bond.

Aspen -- Smart, observant, and confident. She shares a special bond with Duchess that none of the other 'Kinz seem to have. Sometimes is very random and witty, has strong opinions.

Daisy -- Bossy, dramatic, and an attention-hog. The Diva of all my 'Kinz, she's our "Sharpay". (Weird reference. ) Though Daisy likes everything to be about her, and she'll do anything to get her way, she sometimes has a soft spot for her family.

Jasper -- Shy and likes to keep to himself. Jasper has a feeling of responsibility for Duchess, and is very protective of her. He would do anything if asked politely.

Charlotte -- INCREDIBLY shy. Doesn't stand up for herself much and has a habit of letting Daisy run all over her. She and Daisy are best friends.

McKey -- Funky and fun, always loves a good time. McKey looks up to Duchess as a role model, and enjoys fashion and creative things just like her.

Jewel -- Forgetful and always looks on the bright side of things. Jewel is a genius despite her habit of forgetting sometimes very important things.

Snuggles -- Adorable, caring, and a total sweetheart. Doesn't see her rarity as something to brag about and in fact, she's oblivious to it. Always the first to console someone if something happens to them, and always is available for a hug or two.

Peanut -- Silly and a good actor. Peanut always gets along with everyone and can lie without a flaw. He sometimes causes mischief but is always good-intentioned.

Blintzes -- Random and a total follower. If someone is doing something -- anything -- he will totally want in! He and Zephyr are best buds.

Aphrodite -- Completely elegant and classy. She always has good manners and can easily be won over if she gets a good compliment.

Zephyr -- Completely wacko. xD 'Nuff said. She's a complete original and dances to the beat of her own drum.

September -- Courageous and sweet. September is a good friend and will always find a way to make you laugh. She always tries to be super polite and grateful. September had a sad life in the Webkinz Factory, but she is glad to have a fresh start with Olivia and her Kinz.

Sparta -- Shy and a fashionista, Sparta loves to set trends and be a leader among friends.

2e. Surveys
Every week, I'll post a new survey asking you a question about something random, or updates, or the thread in general.

Question This Week:
What Should Duchess Be For Halloween?
a.) Witch
b.) Ninja
c.) Princess
d.) Toilet-Paper Mummy
e.) Other

**NOTE: I have to MAKE the costume, so please suggest a make-able one.

2f. Bonuses!
Do you love our thread? Want even more Light Blue Candy Canes awesomeness? Then check out the bonus section! There will be an assortment of goodies for you to pick up on your way out, but they'll change regularly (about once or twice a month) so get them while you can!

© Flamedance Studios

Last edited by TheFlamedance; 12-19-2010 at 03:13 PM.. Reason: adding shtuff :D
Old 05-08-2010, 09:50 PM   #3
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Light Blue Candy Canes ~ The Blog Of A Very Random Signature German Shepherd Named Duchess ♥ | New Entries Weekly (We Hope)

Oh my gosh! I'm sooo exicted. Can't wait for you to start posting?
Did I influence you? Pssshhttt. I must have. xD Kidding...

Anyways, good luck! And we definately need to do some updates together or something.
THIS IS GOING TO ROCK.
Blythe is offline Female
Old 05-08-2010, 10:05 PM   #4

Default Re: Light Blue Candy Canes ~ The Blog Of A Very Random Signature German Shepherd Named Duchess ♥ | New Entries Weekly (We Hope)

View Post Originally Posted by Blythe
Oh my gosh! I'm sooo exicted. Can't wait for you to start posting?
Did I influence you? Pssshhttt. I must have. xD Kidding...

Anyways, good luck! And we definately need to do some updates together or something.
THIS IS GOING TO ROCK.
LOL totally! This is going to be SOO fun! And yes, you and Carly both influenced me to start this.

Before I start, I need my mom to teach me how to upload pictures. She knows how, but I'm clueless.
Old 05-08-2010, 10:08 PM   #5
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by TheFlamedance
LOL totally! This is going to be SOO fun! And yes, you and Carly both influenced me to start this.

Before I start, I need my mom to teach me how to upload pictures. She knows how, but I'm clueless.
I recognized the layout.

Well, I would post my knowledge and help on that, but I don't want to spam your thread and make it off topic chat and all that. That wouldn't be good. So I'll shut up now. xD
Blythe is offline Female
Old 05-08-2010, 11:14 PM   #6
Wat
Webkinz :)

sapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wonder

This is going to rock harder than a rock. I can't wait for the first update!
sapphire6868 is offline Female
Old 05-09-2010, 08:32 AM   #7
Gifted

SmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledge

I can't wait to see more from this thread!
SmileySarah is offline Female
Old 05-09-2010, 08:34 AM   #8
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Can't wait to see your first entry
Old 05-09-2010, 10:23 AM   #9

View Post Originally Posted by SmileySarah
I can't wait to see more from this thread!
Thank you!
View Post Originally Posted by MissPuppy
Can't wait to see your first entry
LOL, me either.

I'll be taking the pictures tonight and hopefully uploading them tonight or Monday!
Old 05-09-2010, 10:40 AM   #10
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by TheFlamedance
Thank you!
LOL, me either.

I'll be taking the pictures tonight and hopefully uploading them tonight or Monday!
Cool! Hope you're able to upload them tonight.
Closed

Tags
<3 mason wuz here <3, <3 s a p p h i r e <3, allthegoodtagsweretaken, bluekat wuz here!, blythe was here (:, crashkittenjr was here!, cute!-kat, f l a m e d a n c e, flameh is great!, girlwholovesdog was here, i love duchy! <3, i93 & stella ♥ duchy, infinity93 was here :), james is mangarine, jess wuz here!, pawsome thread! -luree, pookie rawks!, so cool, sprite x duchy, tjsie was here, uber cute!, we are ninja!, woah-m-gee-ness, ~ ♥ duchess, ♥ r.u.b.y.r.e.d ♥