Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2013, 05:30 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

GoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contest
GoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contestGoGreenGirl could win a popularity contest

Default Re: ♥-.-♥ Girlz and her *Strange* but funny 'Kinz! ♥-.-♥ Read for hilarious updates on blogs, poetry, stories, drawings, and everyday life!

Awesome thread. Can not wait to see more.
GoGreenGirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2013, 07:21 PM   #22
gurrrrr.......

agent perry is just really niceagent perry is just really nice

Default Re: ♥-.-♥ Girlz and her *Strange* but funny 'Kinz! ♥-.-♥ Read for hilarious updates on blogs, poetry, stories, drawings, and everyday life!

Wow! Cool! .
agent perry is offline Male
Old 01-17-2013, 12:35 PM   #23
hat even
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

Forget about this, also.

Last edited by girlzluv2play; 07-27-2013 at 12:53 PM..
girlzluv2play is offline Female
Old 01-19-2013, 02:29 PM   #24
Party Pat is
Gifted

bluemorpho knows no boundsbluemorpho knows no bounds
bluemorpho knows no boundsbluemorpho knows no boundsbluemorpho knows no boundsbluemorpho knows no boundsbluemorpho knows no boundsbluemorpho knows no boundsbluemorpho knows no bounds

Awww, I'm glad Midnight has someone who loves him now
bluemorpho is offline Female
Old 02-05-2013, 03:15 PM   #25
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

Your thread is once again opened.
Have fun!
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 07-27-2013, 10:56 AM   #26
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Open . . .
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 07-27-2013, 01:16 PM   #27
hat even
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: ♥Girlz' *Strange* but Funny 'Kinz!♥ YOU CAN POST NOW!! Read, rate, and comment! Totally re-done and ready for you to read. Last updated: 7/27/13 Updates at least once a week, but almost a couple times a day. I'm excited so come on over!

Break the Record!
Starring: Brownie the Beagle, Cashew the Elephant, and Daisy the Lil' Lamb in our first update, a blog update!

Welcome to our first update-Break the Record! It's a blog update. These will probably happen a lot, or so I'm told. Anyway, I'm Brownie, and these are my siblings, Cashew and Daisy. We'll be talking about the biggest event today!
We'll give away some hints. It has something to do with the title...
We've done it previously...
And it was on the day before today a couple years back.
What is it? I still don't know, I was only given a hint.
Me too.
Girlz, what is it?
Girlz: We're breaking the record for number of members on Webkinz Insider at once!
Really?
Duh, Brownie, that "we don't know it" was just part of the blog.
We had scripts? How come I didn't get one!
Because you would either forget your lines, or you would blab around WI!
Would not!!
Uh-huh... Sure...
Stop it you two! We're getting off-topic!
You're not the boss of me!
Well I AM older than you!
I'm superior to both of you!
Girlz: *sigh* Well, log in at 8:00 KinzTime tonight to help us break the Webkinz Insider record. See you then!
Stop pulling my tail!
Girlz: I better get them to stop.

Bye WI!
Old 07-27-2013, 04:00 PM   #28
hat even

Default Re: ♥Girlz' *Strange* but Funny 'Kinz!♥ YOU CAN POST NOW!! Read, rate, and comment! Totally re-done and ready for you to read. Last updated: 7/27/13 Updates at least once a week, but almost a couple times a day. I'm excited so come on over!

Brownie here with a sore tail and an interview with Fudge, Girlz' first Webkinz!

Bio and Certificate:

So Fudge, do you remember what it was like being adopted?

Well, yes. It's the most important time of my life. I was right in front, on the shelves, longing for an owner. Well, I got one. It was amazing.

What plush adventure did you have that day?

Girlz did everything with me that day. She fed me ice cream, she sat me by her computer while she played Webkinz, and she slept with me. It was a great day.

What college do you want to go to?

I want to go to a college where I learn to be a teacher.

Are you up-to-date on your academics?

No, sadly. Not really.

Thanks for coming for the interview, Fudge!

Thanks for having me, Brownie.

Bye WI!

Last edited by girlzluv2play; 01-09-2014 at 08:39 PM..
Old 07-27-2013, 06:28 PM   #29
hat even

A ebkinz Birthday!

Starring: Charlie the Brown Dog and Macklemore the Lil' Tree Frog A Virtual Picture Story

Hi guys! Mack here, bringing you a Webkinz birthday. Who's is it?
It's mine! Charlie, the Brown Dog!
That's right. He's turning four years old in Webkinz.
Yup, and we've done some pretty fun stuff. Tell 'em about my day, Mack!

Well, first he went into "The Birthday Room" with our Webkinz Party Hat on. Here he is smiling with his birthday present-a Card Game Go-Fish!!

This is the Birthday Fridge full of his favorite food... Cupcakes!!

Finally, here he is playing with his present! He's playing with a pig.

We had to update some things, so she couldn't play with me virtually all day long, but she played with me as a plush all day! We had dinner (which was some spaghetti) together, played outside before it rained, and she will be making me a special spot in her bed to sleep with her tonight. It's too bad this fun time won't be coming by for another year.

Well said, Charlie. Happy Birthday, Charlie, have a good fourth year!

I will. Thanks, Mack.

Bye WI!

Last edited by girlzluv2play; 01-09-2014 at 08:40 PM..
Old 07-28-2013, 07:02 AM   #30
hat even

The Record is Broken!

Starring: Zoola the Bratty Zum and Fresco the Hamster in a blog update.

WE BROKE THE RECORD WE BROKE THE RECORD WE BROKE THE RE-
Shh!! It was supposed to be a surprise!
Zoola, you have to chill.
Whatever. Anyway, yes, we broke the record! Charlie was there to see it.
Because Girlz doesn't love us-
It was because you are virtual only, and because it was Charlie's birthday! Geez!
Anyway, Girlz was there to participate, and it was really cool.
How do you know? You weren't even there!
You weren't either! And I don't know how I know but I do, OK?
Maybe we shouldn't be doing this blog update, then!!

Girlz: Why do all my blog updates end in a fight? Well, I better get those two from breaking something. *CRASH!* *sigh* Too late.

Bye WI!
Closed

Tags
cute pets!!!, i'mtaggingstuffyay