Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2011, 02:18 PM   #1
hat even
Webkinz :)
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

Default ♥Girlz' *Strange* but Funny 'Kinz!♥ YOU CAN POST NOW!! Read, rate, and comment! Totally re-done and ready for you to read. Last updated: 1.5.14 9:19 AM ET/KT Updates very often! Come on over!

Welcome to my Meet My Kinz Family Thread-Girlz' *Strange* but Funny 'Kinz! I hope for this to stay open from this point forward. This was previously Girlz and her *strange* but Funny Kinz! The title isn't much of a difference, but the contents are! I will have some of the things I did last time, but mostly new stuff. So read on and have fun. Please rate and comment. The comments keep this thread alive!

I got into Webkinz in 2007, which was a whopping 7 years ago. I'm homeschooled and had a really good year, along with my two sisters, so my mom took us to Hallmark to buy a 'Webkinz.' My mom was shopping at Hallmark and saw them, and thought they'd be a cute idea. So I bought my first Webkinz-Fudge the Cocker Spaniel. She just stuck out to me from the rest. Then, for Christmas that year, I got Snowball, the lil' white poodle. Then, I got Brownie for Christmas the next year, and soon enough, I was a webkinz-addicted collector. I currently only have 34 Webkinz, but I'm not quitting any time soon! I have a deluxe membership and recently (I mean December 2013 recently) I passed the 100,000 Kinzcash mark, and can't wait to get 1,000,000. Enough about me, onto the rules!

1. If you post and do not verify whether or not you'd like to be on the notification list, I will not put you on it. I will send you a VM asking if you would like to or not, but please, if you want to be on it,tell me here. It's a lot less work for me to do.

2. No being rude to anyone here-including me. Whoever said "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it all," was right. Don't say anything that could be offensive. Please note that I do appreciate constructive criticism, but not the mean kind.

3. Don't steal any of my pictures. They aren't your Webkinz in the first place, and claiming them or using them without permission is against the rules. So don't, please.

4. Feel free to VM or PM me if I haven't updated for a little while. I will notify you if I have to go on vacation, or if something happens in my life, but sometimes I just forget about certain threads. Sometimes, that's the reason that they close. So please do notify me if you would like another update.

5. Follow every single Webkinz Insider rule. Every. Single. One. You are supposed to on every part of the forum, anyway. So please refer to them if you are unsure if what you are posting is against the rules.

6. Please don't steal my ideas. I work very hard to make them, so if someone else gets them and they get all the recognition, I feel like I didn't do anything. And even worse? They could think I'm copying you. So don't steal my ideas.

7. Please, just use common sense, and follow all these rules. Thanks!

Pink means they're a girl. Blue means they're a boy.

Fudge-Cocker Spaniel
Snowball-Lil' White Poodle
Brownie-Beagle
Cookie Dough-American Cocker Spaniel
Cutie-Rottweiler
Icy-Lil' Husky
Biscuit-Yellow Lab
Caramel-Caramel Lion
Charlie-Brown Dog
Rocky-Pug
Skip-Jack Russel Terrier
Rascal-Small Signature Beagle
Daisy-Lil' Lamb
Miles-Doxen
Sweetie-Sweetie Hamster
Candy-Hopping Bunny
Johnny-Hound Dog
ZAP-Zap Hamster
Shiner-Golden Deluxe Dragon
Kiwi-Koala
Whiskers-Polka Dot Bobcat
Scamp-Bichon Frise
Fresco-Fresco Hamster
Cody-Rockerz Puppy
Pup Pup-Boston Terrier
Wynter-Glacial Fox
Cashew-Elephant
Midnight-Black Wolf
Dottie-Polka Dot Dalmatian
Max-Golden Retriever
Macklemore-Lil' Tree Frog
Noelle-Green Peppermint Unicorn
Crisis-Zombie Bloodhound
Leo-Lil' Lion

20 boys
14 girls
34 ebkinz

I have the list of updates here. So I have a link to them, their title, and the type. It makes navigating a tad easier. I will be doing blogs, virtual house tours, interviews, adoption updates, birthdays, virtual picture-threading, and lots of other stuff, so keep checking in to see anything else we do!

1. Break the Record! Blog
2. An Interview With Fudge Interview
3. A Webkinz Birthday Birthday
4. Macklemore's Poem Webkinz Poetry
5. Back to school! A blog update
6. An Interview With Snowball Interview
7. The Kitchen Bonus Picture
8. The Kinzcare Heart Bonus Picture
9. CRISIS Blog Update

Would you like to be on the notification list? Tell me in one of your posts. It's VM or PM now, but if I get more than 10 people on the list, I will make it PM only, for less work. Thanks!

1. Jewleh (kittycats10rox)
2. Bolt (tuxeysnoopy2013)
3. Sunny (Sunnychan)
[/CENTER][/COLOR]

Last edited by girlzluv2play; 01-09-2014 at 08:38 PM..
girlzluv2play is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2012, 11:57 AM   #2
hat even
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

Arrow Birthdays!

reserved~~~~~

Last edited by girlzluv2play; 01-09-2014 at 08:39 PM..
Old 11-06-2012, 11:58 AM   #3
hat even

Arrow ~The Movie Preparation~

reserved~~~~~

Old 11-06-2012, 08:39 PM   #4
hat even

Default Re: ~*~*~♥'Girlz and Her Strange But Funny 'Kinz!♥~*~*~ Re-opened and ready for posts! First story is up! Come read, "The Movie Preparation" with my silly 'Kinz!

reserved~~~~~

Old 11-07-2012, 09:10 AM   #5
hat even

Default Re: ~*~*~♥'Girlz and Her Strange But Funny 'Kinz!♥~*~*~ Re-opened and ready for posts! Come read, "Banana Pops for Daisy and Coconut" with my silly 'Kinz!

reserved~~~~~

Old 11-07-2012, 09:11 AM   #6
hat even

Default Re: ~*~*~♥'Girlz and Her Strange But Funny 'Kinz!♥~*~*~ Re-opened and ready for posts! Come read, "Banana Pops for Daisy and Coconut" with my silly 'Kinz!

reserved~~~~~

Old 11-08-2012, 02:43 PM   #7
hat even

reserved~~~~~

Old 01-04-2013, 01:32 PM   #8
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Opening it for you!
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 01-10-2013, 12:10 PM   #9
hat even

Default Re: ♥-.-♥ Girlz and her *Strange* but funny 'Kinz! ♥-.-♥ Read for hilarious updates on blogs, poetry, stories, drawings, and everyday life!

This was an old post, so forget about this.

Last edited by girlzluv2play; 07-27-2013 at 12:53 PM..
Old 01-10-2013, 02:49 PM   #10
MC Addict

amana22 is an unparalleled talent
amana22 is an unparalleled talentamana22 is an unparalleled talentamana22 is an unparalleled talentamana22 is an unparalleled talentamana22 is an unparalleled talentamana22 is an unparalleled talentamana22 is an unparalleled talentamana22 is an unparalleled talentamana22 is an unparalleled talentamana22 is an unparalleled talentamana22 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: ♥-.-♥ Girlz and her *Strange* but funny 'Kinz! ♥-.-♥ Read for hilarious updates on blogs, poetry, stories, drawings, and everyday life!

Nice pet names!! i would love to see pics of your pets, online, or off!!!
amana22 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cute pets!!!, i'mtaggingstuffyay