Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2011, 10:40 AM   #31
Webkinz :)
ChristianGirl is a forum hero
ChristianGirl is a forum heroChristianGirl is a forum heroChristianGirl is a forum heroChristianGirl is a forum heroChristianGirl is a forum heroChristianGirl is a forum heroChristianGirl is a forum heroChristianGirl is a forum heroChristianGirl is a forum heroChristianGirl is a forum heroChristianGirl is a forum heroChristianGirl is a forum hero

Default Re: ♥ Jill And The Webkinz ♥ The Flower Eating, Chocolate Sniffing, Awesomesauce, Fun-Loving Maniacs That Are Taking The World By Storm After Winning A Burrito Eating Contest In Maine!! A Blog And Picture Thread By YOMCNUGGET

If you give Melissa a taco, it better have lots of cheese.
Because she'll want some more, and she will not say please.
ChristianGirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2011, 02:27 PM   #32
Jar Jar is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: ♥ Jill And The Webkinz ♥ The Flower Eating, Chocolate Sniffing, Awesomesauce, Fun-Loving Maniacs That Are Taking The World By Storm After Winning A Burrito Eating Contest In Maine!! A Blog And Picture Thread By YOMCNUGGET

View Post Originally Posted by ChristianGirl
If you give Melissa a taco, it better have lots of cheese.
Because she'll want some more, and she will not say please.
LOL that's funny!!

View Post Originally Posted by Pandalover4ever
Nice update!! can i be on the notification list?? I think i might enter, on a day i am not busy.

TACOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sure!! I'll add you right now!! It's great that lots of people are entering!!

View Post Originally Posted by Blythe
Hahaha.
That was too funny.
And adorable.

I'll try and make a banner.
This sounds like fun!
Can it be animated?
Thank you!! Yes, it can be animated!!

Blog Entry #4

Cole's News Report
Starring: Cole, Demi and Tim

Cole: *Whispers* "Is the camera on?? It is??!! Ok!! It's not??!! What do you mean it's broken??!! Get a new one!! What?? It's on?? You sure?? OK!!"

*Camera Falls And Breaks*

Cole: "That's just great!! Now I can't do my report!!"

Tim: "I have a camera."

Cole: "Great!! Can I use it??"

Tim: "No."

Cole: "DON'T TAUNT ME!!"

Tim: "Ok!! Fine, just take it!!"

Cole: "Yay!! Is it on??"

Tim: "Don't go through this again, just start!!"

Cole: "Hi, I'm Cole and I'm here to give you a special announcement about pants!!"

Tim: *Whispers* "Pants??!! What's so special about pants??!!"

Cole: "You'll find out if you just listen!!"

Tim: "Ok."

Cole: "We've just received a report fro-"

Demi: "Fajita!!"

Cole: "DEMI!! What are you doing??!!"

Demi: "Making this news report not boring!!"

Cole: "Who's saying it's boring??!!"

Demi: "Me, everyone else, and even Tim over there is falling asleep holding the camera!!"

Cole: "TIM!!"

Tim: "WHAT??!! Oh. Sorry."

Demi: "Did you know that the whole time you've been reporting, the camera wasn't even on you??"

Cole: "TIM!! Why isn't it facing me??!!"

Tim: "I don't know!! Stop yelling at me!!"

Demi: "The whole time, it's been on some guy at the snack bar stuffing his face with cantaloupe!!"

Tim: "Ooh, that sounds awesome!! I'm gonna go get some."

Cole: "NO YOU'RE NOT!! You're staying here and actually making the camera face me!!"

Tim: "Ok."

Cole: "Ok, let's get started again."

Tim: "Ok, in 3,2,1."

Cole: "We've just received a report from Mrs.-"

Demi: "Cheese Puffs!!"

Cole: "DEMI!! STOP IT!!"

Demi: "Why?? The audience is enjoying it!! Before me, you barely even had an audience!!"

Cole: "I can get myself an audience!!"

Demi: "Well ok, if you say so, I'll stop."

Cole: "Thank you. Tim, let's pick up where we left off!!"

Tim: "Ok, GO!!"

Cole: "We've just received a report from Mrs.Suzuki that she is seeing people wearing new 'Food Pants'!! Yes, you heard right 'Food Pants'!! It's pants, you can eat!!"

Demi: "'Food Pants'??!! Who'd be weird enough to wear 'Food Pants'??"

Tim: "You'd be surprised!! I just saw a bunch of Gorillas wearing them!! Plus, I heard that Robert Pattinson wears them!!"

Demi: "Really??"

Tim: "No lie."

Demi: "LOL it's really funny how gullible people are about everything!!"

Tim: "I know!! It's so epicly funny!!"

Cole: "Gullible-ness is what makes the world go 'round!!"

Demi: "I thought it was money!! Or was it kindness?? Or pears??"

Cole: "Why are we even taking about this?? Let's get back to the report!!"

Tim: "Umm, we can't."

Cole: "Why not??!!"

Tim: "We're out of memory."

Cole: "WHAT??!! WHEN DID WE RUN OUT??!!"

Tim: "Just then."

Cole: "Oh, that's just great!!"

Tim: "Stop saying that!! It's annoying."

Cole: "NO!! YOU'RE ANNOYING!!"

Demi: "Good night everyone!!"

Cole: "WHAT??"

Demi: "You've been arguing for hours!!"

Cole: "WE'VE BEEN HERE, ARGUING FOR HOURS??!!"

Tim: "Hehe. He's really annoyed!!"

Demi: "I know!! I'm really enjoying it!!"

Cole: "GOOD BYE EVERYONE!! I'M NO LONGER IN A GOOD MOOD!!"

Demi: "You were in a good mood??"

Cole: "I was, until the camera fell!!"

Tim: "Yeah, that was my fault."

Cole: "WHAT??!!"

The End

Copyright 2011 YOMCNUGGET Productions

Last edited by YOMCNUGGET; 05-10-2011 at 01:27 PM..
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female
Old 04-07-2011, 02:33 PM   #33
ChristianGirl is a forum heroChristianGirl is a forum heroChristianGirl is a forum heroChristianGirl is a forum heroChristianGirl is a forum heroChristianGirl is a forum heroChristianGirl is a forum heroChristianGirl is a forum heroChristianGirl is a forum heroChristianGirl is a forum heroChristianGirl is a forum heroChristianGirl is a forum hero

Poor Cole I feel his pain.

Your updates are so funny, so creative!
Old 04-07-2011, 02:36 PM   #34
Jar Jar is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

Poor Cole I feel his pain.

Your updates are so funny, so creative!
LOL Thanks!!
Old 04-07-2011, 07:20 PM   #35

Pandalover4ever swims in greatness
Pandalover4ever swims in greatnessPandalover4ever swims in greatness

LOL nice update!!!!!
Pandalover4ever is offline Female
Old 04-07-2011, 07:44 PM   #36
Jar Jar is happily
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Pandalover4ever
LOL nice update!!!!!
Thank you!!
Old 04-07-2011, 08:15 PM   #37
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Haha. That update made me laugh.
That was too funny.
I can't wait to see more!
Blythe is offline Female
Old 04-08-2011, 11:28 AM   #38
Jar Jar is happily
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Blythe
Haha. That update made me laugh.
That was too funny.
I can't wait to see more!
Thank you!!

Blog Entry #5:
What A Great Deal!! ('The Excited Brothers')
Starring: Rose, Chris, and Brett

Rose: "This is coolio awesomesauce-ness!!"

Chris: "What is it, Rose??"

Rose: "It's really coolio!! Jill got new Webkinz figures yesterday!!"

Chris: "New figures??!! How many??"

Rose: "FIVE FIGURES!!"

Chris: "FIVE??!! SHE MUST HAVE SPENT A LOT OF MONEY!!"

Brett: "Did someone say that Jill got new figures??!!"

Rose: "Yep!! FIVE!!"

Brett: "FIVE??!! THAT'S A LOT!!"

Chris: "I know!! That's what I just said!!"

Rose: "You wanna know what's really cool??"

Chris And Brett: "WHAT??!!"

Rose: "SHE GOT THEM FOR TWO DOLLARS EACH!!"

Chris And Brett: "TWO DOLLARS??!! Do you know which ones she got??!!"

Rose: "Yes. She got the Hero-To-Be German Shepherd, Roller Pig, Tee Time Raccoon, Kinz Post Carrier Cocker Spaniel, and Breaking Newz Cocker Spaniel!!"

Chris: "YAY!! THEY SOUND SO AWESOME!!"

Brett: "YEAH!! THEY SOUND SO EPICLY COOLIO AWESOMESAUCELY AWESOME!!"

Rose: "You two freak out a lot."

Brett:
"NO WE DON'T!!"

Chris: "YEAH!! PROVE IT!!"

Rose: "Ok, here's proof right now. Did you hear yourselves just then??"

Chris And Brett: "NO!! OH WAIT, NOW WE HEAR!! WE'RE LOUD!!"

Rose: "Good. You're almost as excited now as you were last week when you found out that there was a new episode of Doctor Who!!"

Brett: "Ok, I guess we get a BIT excited about stuff. We're only human!!"

Rose: "Actually, you're a Bengal Tiger, and Chris is a Reindeer."

Chris And Brett:
"WHO CARES!!"

Rose: "SEE!! You get too excited!!"

Chris And Brett: "What can we say, we're the 'Excited Brothers'!!"

Rose: "Ya know, just because you give yourselves a 'cool' nickname, it doesn't make you any cooler, or any less excited, right??"

Chris And Brett: "That's what you say!! You don't have a cool nickname!!"

Rose: "I said 'cool', not cool!!"

Chris And Brett: "Yeah, yeah, yeah."

Rose: "I DID!!"

Chris And Brett: "Now Rose, don't get too excited."

Rose: "GRRR!!"

*Chris and Brett run away from Rose*

The End

Copyright 2011 YOMCNUGGET Productions

Last edited by YOMCNUGGET; 05-10-2011 at 01:29 PM..
Old 04-08-2011, 12:59 PM   #39

I THINK THEY GET WAY TOO EXCITED!!

Kidding, lol. Loving the updates!
Old 04-08-2011, 01:05 PM   #40
Jar Jar is happily
Gifted

I THINK THEY GET WAY TOO EXCITED!!

Kidding, lol. Loving the updates!
LOL I'm working on those two!!
Closed

Tags
awesomesauce is spiceh!!, awesomesause kinz!!, christiangirl luvs ittt, coolbigsis=applejack!!!!, croagunk <3, cupcake ninjas attack!, dangos!, happy early birthday!!!, harriet likes this, heey dog, i leave my pawprint, iamsam wuz here :p, jill loves pokemon, jill loves the wiggles, kpk4803!, purpleowls wuz here!, skyflame :3, toast-eating carpenters, we'll miss you wiggles, yomcnugget