Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2010, 04:20 PM   #21
UMBO
Webkinz :)

cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine
cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: ♥ Come have a ball with my 24 Webbies and their craziness! ♥ Once you enter, you’ll never want to leave, you’ll love all of them! ♥ We have picture stories, blog entries, VRPs and more! ♥ New Picture Story Added on 10/14/10! ♥

Aw, adorable update! The glasses look really nice!
cinnabon138 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2010, 01:23 PM   #22
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Lightbulb Western Movie Poster! - Virtual Information

Western Movie Poster!
Virtual Information

So I logged in to WW and since it was midnight, it was already counted as Sunday. The Daily KinzCare came up and since I visited everyday I got a new prize...the Western Movie Poster! (This is my third DKC prize!) Here's a picture of the Daily KinzCare
Click the image to open in full size.

And here's a picture of KFC with the poster. (KFC loves Western movies!)

I'm so happy that we get prizes for logging on everyday! And I can't wait til next Sunday!

Last edited by animalover48; 12-01-2010 at 11:07 PM..
animalover48 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2010, 01:56 PM   #23
ill make you feel
Gifted

Blackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no bounds
Blackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no bounds

Default Re: ♥ Come have a ball with my 24 Webbies and their craziness! ♥ Once you enter, you’ll never want to leave, you’ll love all of them! ♥ We have picture stories, blog entries, VRPs and more! ♥ New Picture Story Added on 10/14/10! ♥

Congrats on that awesome prize! I just got a teapot. I hope to get movie posters for my theater!
Old 10-17-2010, 02:50 PM   #24
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Yeah I think it would be really fun to collect all the movie posters for a movie theater!
Old 10-17-2010, 05:30 PM   #25
UMBO

cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine
cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine

Congrats on your Daily KinzCare prize! I love all of the prizes!
cinnabon138 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2010, 05:21 PM   #26
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

Thanks! I can't wait to collect them all!

Last edited by animalover48; 10-18-2010 at 05:21 PM..
Old 10-20-2010, 10:42 PM   #27
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

Lightbulb Milwaukee's Sick ): - Blog #1

Blog #1
Milwaukee's Sick ):

Dark Purple = Me
Dark Gray = Milwaukee

Hey guys, so I am finally getting over my cold I have had all week, all I have now is a cough. Unfortunately, I think Milwaukee has caught my cold, he says he's got a sore throat and he feels like his head is blowing up like a balloon. He's sleeping in a bed alone because I don't think I could handle a whole drawer of sick Webbies. Perhaps he has something to say, I'll go get him.
Alright, here he is.

Hello people, I'm feeling better this evening. I've been sleeping all day. And I think I caught this cold when I sneaked a drink of Tori's chocolate milk.

You did what Milwaukee?!

Nothing, now go away. You said it's my turn to type.
I'm hoping to move back into the drawer with my friends soon, I miss them terribly but I don't want to give them any sickness.
I'm currently staying in a small bed Tori made for me out of a towel on top of her desk. It's quite cozy but I hope to get better soon. *cough*

Glad you're feeling better, why don't you get back in bed.
I sent Dr. Quack a letter and he sent me back some antibiotics and said to keep Milwaukee in bed until his sore throat is gone, then I'll try feeding him a real meal instead of just crackers.
Anyway, everyone else is doing well as of now. Plumpy said she is working on a surprise for you fellow WIers and it should be ready in a week or so!
Get well wishes to Milwaukee are appriciated, anything to lighten his spirits.
I'll talk to you guys later!

Tori

Aaand Milwaukee!

Hey, I told you to go back to bed!

Okay okay...g'night WI!

Last edited by animalover48; 10-25-2010 at 07:43 PM..
Old 10-21-2010, 06:36 AM   #28
ith my epictacular

caro32900 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: ♥ Come have a ball with my 24 Webbies and their craziness! ♥ Once you enter, you’ll never want to leave, you’ll love all of them! ♥ We have picture stories, blog entries, VRPs and more! ♥ New Blog Entry Added on 10/20/10! ♥

Poor Milwaukee! Lol fantastic thread. What's the surprise Plumpy's working on? You can tell me
caro32900 is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 12:43 PM   #29
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

Lightbulb Happy Birthday Goldenheart! - Other

Haha, nice try! You aren't getting a word out of me, Plumpy says it's something everyone can participate in, but she won't say anymore then that. If you do want to know when she reveals it, I can put you on the PM list. Thanks!

Happy birthday to Goldenheart today!

Last edited by animalover48; 12-01-2010 at 11:21 PM..
Old 10-23-2010, 08:11 PM   #30
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

Default Re: ♥ Come have a ball with my 24 Webbies and their craziness! ♥ Once you enter, you’ll never want to leave, you’ll love all of them! ♥ We have picture stories, blog entries, VRPs and more! ♥ New Blog Entry Added on 10/20/10! ♥

I'll do a VRP very soon, I think I have a cute one!

Last edited by animalover48; 10-23-2010 at 08:55 PM..
Closed

Tags
allthegoodtagsweretaken, animalover48 was here!, cute!-kat, ninjalicious, pawsome thread! -luree, sweetness! -carly, twin loves lauren