Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2010, 03:26 PM   #1
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

Default ♥♥-----♥♥Stella the Skunk's Blog♥♥-----♥♥

Stella's Modeling Blog

Click the image to open in full size.

Hi there! I'm Stella the Skunk! I LOVE fashion and modeling so I decided to put up a blog about my modeling life! Here I will post pictures of everything that goes on, such as photo shoots!

I always update my blog weekly, and sometimes daily! ,

NOTE: This is not my daddy, DIBS' blog. This is MINE! He got me my own laptop so I can have my own blog to share with the world!!!

I'm not going to put this huge introduction posts with just a bunch of useless info, so I'll just leave it quick and simple, and the updates shall roll in!

UPDATES:

1. ''Farming with a Scarecrow'' Post 2

Remember, I'm just some crazy skunk with a laptop and a camera

ENJOY!!

Last edited by DIBS; 08-15-2010 at 03:16 PM..
DIBS is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2010, 03:26 PM   #2
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

Default Re: ♥♥-----♥♥Stella the Skunk's Modeling Blog♥♥-----♥♥

UPDATE #1

''Farming with a Scarecrow''

---It was a beautiful day in Kinzville when Stella was....bored. So, she decided to check out her laptop to see if she had any mailfrom the modeling agency she belonged to, K.V Models. ---

''Hmm.... Let's see what we got here. *checks e-mail* Trash, trash, boring, weird..... NO Farmers Club of Webkinz World, I don't want to subscribe! GEEZ! >:[...... there's no good mail! : ('' -Stella

*phone rings*

''Gah!''

*answers phone*

''Hello?'' - Stella

''Hey, it's PFF!'' - PFF

''Piffy!! What's up, girl?!'' - Stella

''Haha, can't talk much right now because I have some awesome new's for you!!'' - PFF

''DID I WIN A MILLION KINZCASH?!?!?!?!?!'' - Stella

''...No. You got--'' - PFF

''HOW ABOUT A CAR?!'' - Stella

''NO! You booked a photoshoot for the designers Dulce and Banana!'' - PFF

''OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really?!'' - Stella

''Yes. Now hurry up, get ready, and be at 123 Banana Pop Street in one hour, okay? '' - PFF

''OKAY!!! Thanks Piffy!!'' - Stella

''No problem, good luck!'' -PFF

*hangs up*

*thinks* OMG I booked a job! I gotta get ready! -Stella

---Stella threw on just some random outfit, grabbed her stuff and called a taxi---

*45 minutes later, 15 minutes before she had to be there*

---Stella notices that there aren't any buildings but that she is on a farm---

''Oh boy, what's going on... hello... anyone here?'' -Stella

''Hey, Stella! It's good to see you! So, I want to explain to you the photoshoot. So, you're going to be doing like a country couture photoshoot, posing with a scarecrow. Okay? Here is your photographer, Micheal the Koala. He is REALLY popular for outdoor photoshoots so he was perfect for this shoot. Let's go get you ready! '' -Mumble, Creative Director for Photoshoots for Dulce and Banana

---- 20 minutes later ----
---- Stella gets onto the set ----

''Okay Stella, let's do this! Do your best!'' - Mumble

''Beautiful, yes, yes! You're doing great!'' -Micheal

GORGEOUS!'' - Micheal
''Stella, you are doing AMAZINGLY!!'' - Mumble

--- The photoshoot finishes ---

''Okay Stella, we are done! Thank you so much for coming out here today! We got the perfect shot! See yah!'' - Mumble

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The Final Product:

Thanks for reading!!!

Last edited by DIBS; 08-14-2010 at 04:30 PM..
DIBS is offline Male
Old 08-14-2010, 03:27 PM   #3
eAreYoung
Gifted

Post reserved..........
DIBS is offline Male
Old 08-14-2010, 03:31 PM   #4
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Ooh cool! I can't wait to see the first update!
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 08-14-2010, 04:23 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!

Cute! Awesome Stella! I can't wait for updates!
BlueKat567 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2010, 04:34 PM   #6
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

OMG that RAWKED!
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 08-14-2010, 04:35 PM   #7
eAreYoung
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by TheFlamedance
OMG that RAWKED!
Thanks, TFD!
DIBS is offline Male
Old 08-14-2010, 06:43 PM   #8
iggle like a
Webkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond repute

Ooh, Stella looks so awesome
Great blog Stella
Webkinslover420 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2010, 06:50 PM   #9

MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!

Umm cute!!! This is a pretty nice idea, having a modeling blog! Never thought of that before!
MissSimplicity is offline Female
Old 08-14-2010, 07:07 PM   #10
How many zeros?

000000005 swims in greatness
000000005 swims in greatness000000005 swims in greatness000000005 swims in greatness000000005 swims in greatness

Good idea for a thread! I like the final product!
000000005 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, i loved it {bluekat}, woah-m-gee-ness