Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2011, 03:41 PM   #1
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!
Webkinz :)

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Lightbulb ☼Ganza's Tongue Twisterous Kinz! Come See All of the T Names I have Honored my Webkinz with! My 231 Webkinz and my 15+ Wishlist Kinz are all Named and Ready to be Displayed! Re-opened: 8-22-12!☼

Hello WI members! I extravaGANZa aka Ganza have decided to re-open my MMKF thread from a request by WI member, uniquecowgirl! I am very happy to be back and show all of the names of my Webkinz!

If you haven't already seen my thread before, you should know that everyone of my 211 Webkinz and the Webkinz that are on my Wishlist all have names starting with the letter T! All of my names put together forms a very long Tongue Twister!

Of Course many of my names are common or real life names, but as I started to name more and more webkinz, the names started to get wacky and unique! They are all so special to me and the pet they represent! Every name has been named by members of my family! I have named the most, but my mom, dad, sister, and even grandma has helped me with the naming process!

I will try to update this thread once week, maybe less, but if less I will add more names that day. Each update will most likely include 5 names! I hope you all enjoy reading my name thread and when this thread gets far along you may even want to try and say my T names in the form of a Tongue twister! Can you say them all without messing up? You will just have to wait and see! The update schedule is as follows:

Sunday or Monday
Wednesday
Friday

Introducing My Tongue Twisterous Kinz!:

Taz my Boy Golden Retriever (first ever webkinz!)

Timmy my Boy Lil Kinz Tiger

Tucker my Boy Lil Kinz Elephant

Tinsel my Boy Reindeer

Twizzler my Boy Leopard

Tickles my Boy Kangaroo

Taffy my Boy Snauzer

Tubby my Boy Turtle

Tyson my Boy Lil Kinz Dalmatian

Tapper my Boy Seal

Templeton my Boy Rhino

Tosile my Boy Toco Toucan

Twilley my Boy Skunk

Toffee my Boy Caramel Lion

Twinkee my Boy Lil Chickadee

Twiggy the Girl Bottlenose Dolphin

Talon the Boy Eagle

Twinkles the Girl Lil Kinz Hummingbird

Tilman the Boy American Buffalo

Tibet the Boy Parakeet

Toodles the Boy Camel

Twittles the Boy Lil Cardinal

Tango the Boy Dachshund

Timber the Boy Lil Husky

Twilight the Boy Grey Owl

Trumpet the Boy American Golden Retriever

Tweety the Boy Lil Canary

Tumbles the Boy Hedgehog

Trolley the Boy Pelican

Trooper the Boy Mountain Goat

Trisket the Boy Lil Robin

Trixie the Girl Collie

Tiffany the Girl White Swan

Tigger the Boy Zebra

Tweedle the Boy Lil Budgie

Tic Tac the Boy Bat

Taylor the Girl Yorkie

Teagan the Boy Walrus

Tiana the Girl Siamese Cat

Tutone the Boy Arctic Fox

Texas the Boy Clydesdale Horse

Treetop the Boy Signature Chimpanzee

Tille the Girl Spotty Dinosaur

Tessa the Girl Cherry Blossom Bird

Tangerine the Boy Lil Oriole

Tux the Boy Signature Panda

Tuggs the Boy Signature Golden Retriever

Tobble the Boy Turkey

Truffle the Boy Fox

Trotter the Boy Grey Arabain

Terrereyes the Boy Signature Raccoon

Tabitha the Girl Signature Calico Cat

Teddy the Boy Peridot Dog

Toast the Boy Rooster

Tatiana the Girl Pink Cockatoo

Trey the Boy Signature Timber Wolf

Tackles the Boy Signature Cheetah

Tripp the Boy Moose

Trusty the Boy Signature German Shepherd

Tipper the Boy Beaver

Tropical the Boy Tree Kangaroo

Talence the Girl Love Monkey

Tootzie the Girl Signature Dutch Bunny

Tarzan the Boy Signature Endangered Bengal Tiger

Troubles the Boy Opossum

Trot the Boy Signature Small Fox

Trunks the Boy Signature Endangered Asian Elephant

Terrifc the Boy Donkey

Togan the Boy Spotted Seal

Tizzy the Boy Signature Endangered Cape Mnt. Zebra

Tazzle the Boy Magnificent Macaw

Ted E Bear the Boy Signature Small Black Bear

Tryvia the Girl Blufadoodle

Tanzie the Girl Pom Pom Kitty

Tankles the Boy Signature Endangered Clouded Leopard

Toga the Boy Red Panda

Tyra the Girl Signature Pomeranian

Teacup the Girl Signature Small Persian Cat

Tinkerbell the Girl Signature Cow

Tabby the Girl Signature Small Tabby Cat

Tuscany the Boy Woolly Mammoth

Tweed the Boy Signature Small Golden Retriever

Tralia the Girl Border Collie

Tiny the Boy Signature En. Western Lowland Gorilla

Tulip the Girl Signature Deer

Tipsy the Girl Misty Puppy

Treasure the Girl Golden Pegasus

Tawny the Girl Cream Soda Pup

Tingle the Boy Minty Moose

Trax the Boy Signature Brown Bear

Tuffy the Boy Signature Lion

Tircus the Boy Gobbler Turkey

Tyto the Boy Barred Owl

Tiona the Girl Strawberry Cloud Leopard

Tundra the Boy Snow Leopard

Tidy the Girl Tie Dyed Puppy

Teia the Girl Signature Labradoodle

Trinket the Girl Ribbon Yorkie

Token the Boy Okapi

Tasty the Girl Jellybean Puppy

Trident the Boy Ice Dragon

Tera the Girl Pinktastic Peacock

Taitlyn the Girl Glamorous Gorilla

Ticky the Girl Batik Elephant

Tatum the Girl Signature Small Pug

Tiki the Girl Signature Small Chipmunk

Tataleighna the Girl Cherry Soda Pup

Toy the Girl Pink Poodle

Toot Toot the Boy Snowy Owl

Tenley the Boy Signature Burnese Mountain Dog

Triumpant the Boy Signature Endangered Polar Bear

Travel the Boy Grey Wolf (plush)

Toddler the Boy Signature Harp Seal

Tamarai the Girl Love Spaniel

Topsey the Girl Signature Lop Bunny

Tammey the Girl Glamour Gecko

Tower the Boy Signature Giraffe

Tufts the Boy Signature Endangered Iberian Lynx

Stay Tuned for More!

If you would like to be added to my VM or PM list, please ask in your post!

Last edited by extravaGANZa; 06-21-2013 at 10:18 PM.. Reason: Re-Opening!
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2011, 03:43 PM   #2
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Thumbs up Re: ExtravaGANZa’s Extravagant & Exquisite Webkinz Family! The E’s Kind of Reminded me of a Tongue Twister for a Moment There! I hope you like Super Long Tongue Twisters! If you do like them, you are going to Want to Visit My Kinz Family!!

Starting April 21, 2013 are Ganza's Wishlist Kinz! These are the various Webkinz that are on my wishlist that of course already have a wonderful T name waiting for them when I take them home! Whenever I update my pet list and come across one that I don't yet have, but is named, it will appear here! The first one to go on this list is....

Ganza's Official Wishlist Kinz!:

Tweezy the Girl Signature Portuguese Water Dog

Last edited by extravaGANZa; 04-21-2013 at 04:50 PM..
Old 09-24-2011, 03:44 PM   #3
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

Wink Re: ExtravaGANZa’s Extravagant & Exquisite Webkinz Family! The E’s Kind of Reminded me of a Tongue Twister for a Moment There! I hope you like Super Long Tongue Twisters! If you do like them, you are going to Want to Visit My Kinz Family!!

Last edited by extravaGANZa; 08-18-2013 at 12:00 PM.. Reason: Happiness VM and PMers!
Old 09-24-2011, 03:45 PM   #4
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

Wink Re: ExtravaGANZa’s Extravagant & Exquisite Webkinz Family! The E’s Kind of Reminded me of a Tongue Twister for a Moment There! I hope you like Super Long Tongue Twisters! If you do like them, you are going to Want to Visit My Kinz Family!!

Last edited by extravaGANZa; 08-22-2012 at 02:30 PM..
Old 09-24-2011, 03:46 PM   #5
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

Lightbulb Re: ExtravaGANZa’s Extravagant & Exquisite Webkinz Family! The E’s Kind of Reminded me of a Tongue Twister for a Moment There! I hope you like Super Long Tongue Twisters! If you do like them, you are going to Want to Visit My Kinz Family!!

VM List:

PM List:
leeann15

Last edited by extravaGANZa; 04-25-2013 at 06:07 PM..
Old 09-25-2011, 05:38 PM   #6
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: ExtravaGANZa’s Extravagant & Exquisite Webkinz Family! The E’s Kind of Reminded me of a Tongue Twister for a Moment There! I hope you like Super Long Tongue Twisters! If you do like them, you are going to Want to Visit My Kinz Family!!

Quite the webkinz family you have!
Can't wait for the updates
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2011, 05:55 PM   #7
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: ExtravaGANZa’s Extravagant & Exquisite Webkinz Family! The E’s Kind of Reminded me of a Tongue Twister for a Moment There! I hope you like Super Long Tongue Twisters! If you do like them, you are going to Want to Visit My Kinz Family!!

Wow you have such an impressive collection of webkinz!
That's quite the family you have there.
I can't wait to see them in updates!
This is going to be great!
Blythe is offline Female
Old 09-25-2011, 08:12 PM   #8
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

Thank you both so very much! I can't wait to do more updates with names!
Old 09-25-2011, 09:22 PM   #9
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

I can post now?
Woot woot! What an awesome thread!
May I please have the honour of being placed on the notification list? (if you have one that is.)
Thanks! and Congrats!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2011, 09:30 PM   #10
ow, I ♥ being
Gifted

Suzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicness
Suzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicness

Awesome thread! I am checking back.. can i be on he notify list too?
Suzuki108 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
:'p, catgirl81 ;), cloud, extravaganza is awesome, i hear voices in my head, i will go the distance, learneditfromthepizzaman, luke & steph = love, magnus bane, minku, okami is awesome!, pokemans, samanthafoofoo was here, suzuki108;), the hulk died here, the random family, y u no feed me?, yomcnugget