Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2011, 05:05 PM   #1
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Smile ☼ Cheeky's Adventurous Kinz! The Ball Wars are coming and things are gonna get good. 2nd Annual Ball Wars are going on currently! • We have been here for over a year and we have lots planned for this summer! Come join us everyday 24/7 ☼

Click the image to open in full size.
Summer Fantasies Banner!

Welcome to Cheeky's Adventurous Kinz! This is the place to get crazy because the kinz you see here are so "special" that they will make you laugh and some may make you crazy. This MMKF is all about friendship. As you will see these kinz could eat each other or beat each other up but if there is a problem they are there for each other. No matter how big or small of a problem there is. Now if your not into adventure don't worry there is more than just that here. We have Cheese lovers, Pickle lovers, Craziness, Wackiness, Mental loss, Evil, and about everything else you could even possibly think of. Yeah its a big thread, but all the members of this thread laugth together and they just can't wait to see a new story with some of there favorite kinz including Googs, Princess Glimmer, Forrest and many more. So what are you waiting for? Come on in and join us for the fun!

How Did I get into MMKF?
Back in 2010 I opened a blog. It was Cheeky and the kinz. It was about my kinz and when they graduated into Webkinz. Back then when I first got a webkinz they had to go through training just like Gift Trainees here. Once they were ready I would graduate them and they would leave the thread. Back then there was no pictures at all. I had to post every so often just to keep the thread open. It was tough into I found the family camera. On March 31st 2011 I found the camera. What a happy day it was. I decided I would take pictures of my webkinz and then the thread would be more popular. It sure was. Once I hit 1000 posts on Cheeky and the Random Summer Kinz (Cheeky And THe Kinz) I opened this thread. Ever since then my picture thread has been a big success.

Main Pages on the Cheeky's Adventurous Kinz Home.
About Me & How I got into Webkinz! Post.2
Meet the kinz on Cak! Post .3
Stories on Cak! Post 4
Collabs, Awards and Cheeky Tunes Post 5

*2011-2012 Cheeky Productions

Last edited by cheekyluver; 05-30-2012 at 04:35 PM..
cheekyluver is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2011, 05:38 PM   #2
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Default About Me & How I got into Webkinz

About Me & How I got into Webkinz!

My name is Aric. I am a teenaged boy that still loves Webkinz. To most of you are like Wow a boy who likes webkinz he must be a loser. But I am the opposite of that. I live in Ohio. I love , Nicki Minaj, Ke$ha, and Katy Perry. They are all very good singers. My favorite show is Hot In Cleveland. I love the humor and love to see what the women are going through. I love to listen to music and I love to text my friends all night.

Now your all wondering how did this boy get into webkinz. Well back on March 19th 2007 I was rushed to the Emergency Room because I had pneumonia. My case was really bad and I could've died. Luckly i didn't. For a get well present I got a Webkinz Pug. I love pugs. I couldn't get on Webkinz due to having no computer. Over the few years after that I had collected over 100 webkinz. Then one day on February 25th, 2010 I got that laptop for my birthday. As soon as I got it I logged onto Webkinz and set up an account. That night I adopted probably 25+ webkinz and was having so much fun. Its been a few years since then and I have collected over 400 webkinz and now have two webkinz accounts. I want to share some group pictures of my kinz. Yes all 400+. Of course I am not going to name each one. That would take forever to type. Lol.

These are the pets that have been Pet Of The Month (Up to March 2012)

Next are the Zums, Hamsters, and Clips. They are a nice small group. I got my first zum in February 2010, Hamster in July 2010 and Clips July of 2010.

Now, here are the Seasonal Group. I have all the Seasonal Plush Webkinz except the Dreamy Sheep, Rabbit and Lamb klips.

Here are my Caring Valley Pets and Adventure Park Pets that haven't been Pom (up to December 2011)

To follow them up are my Lil' Kinz. If I don't have the lil' kinz verison I have the big one, vice versa.

Then we have my four limited pets! I love them all very much ( As of December 2011) I struggled to get the Dodo because our store couldn't order them.

Here are all of my lovely signatures from September 2009 to December 2011!
My first was the Signature Golden Retriever. I saw it at a Carlton Cards for $14.50. I thought it was a steal for my first Signature not knowing how rare it is. Same with my second signature that I got for th same price. It was the Signature Panda. Also in this picture are my two Jr. Pets. I got them a long time ago. They are so soft.

Now to my first set of Retired Webkinz. These include the Cheeky webkinz, snakes, etc. I always get excited to see when they retire a new webkinz. All webkinz eventually deserve to be retired.

Another Retired pets picture. This one has my retired hamsters, Cheeky Cat and Dog. I remember when I got my Cheeky Cat. I knew it was going to come in the mail. So I was watching Tv Land and I opened the door to see when the mail dude came. I saw the mail truck come up the drive way. I screamed and slammed the door. Then I was jumping up and down and hoping the mail man would leave. When he did I went outside and got the package. I opened it and squeezed the Cheeky Cat and Love Pup inside. I would always love them. That day the three of us went and got ice cream then went to Grandma's House for a sleep over. What a fun day!

Now we have my last set of retired webkinz. This includes the two newest retired Cheeky kinz, my crocodile, etc.

These are half of my current kinz. There sure are a lot of them. Some of my favorites include the Sheepdog, Googles, Cheekys, Pups and lots more.

Here is the second half. (:

This is my Jan-Apr. 2012 Webkinz Group Picture!

Last edited by cheekyluver; 06-05-2012 at 12:31 PM.. Reason: removing city, state is OK.
Old 06-15-2011, 05:42 PM   #3
Banned

Default Meet the kinz~ Under Construction

Meet The Kinz On Cak!

The kinz on here are all different. Some like each other others hate. As you read the stories you will understand. There are always new members so keep your eye out!

Gangsta ~ Gangsta the Spotted Jaguar sure is a money machine! If someone needs some money he has some! He is very caring towards everyone. What a nice kitty!

White Carnation ~ White Carnation the Signature Arctic Fox is sure one charmer. She has a beautiful soft white pelt and is always offering kind advice. Some think Forrest likes her.

Forrest ~ Forrest the Timber Wolf is the pack leader. He keeps all his siggie friends in order. He is most respected but he can get wacky too!

Clyde ~ Clyde the Orange Tabby Cat is everyone's best friend. He loves all the attention he can get! He was named after our Passed cat Clyde. RIP Clyde 4-25-11 Clyde loves to Party Rock!

Dakota ~ Dakota the Siggie German Shepherd loves to hunt! If there is a criminal or a kinz goes missing Dakota will find them!

Sassie ~ Sassie the Siggie Bengal Cat is very naughty. She is always running around doing just the plain out weirdest things. She loves to play with her figurines and loves to role play.

Royalty ~ Royalty the Siggie King Charles Spaniel loves to be pampered. Thinking she is the queen around her makes her bossy!

Norman ~ Norman the Siggie Normande Cow loves to moo. If you hear loud mooing at night, It's probably him.

Googs ~ Googs the Googles is well just wacko! He loves cheese, cookies, pickles, beans, butterfingers and now even toast! He is really scared of lightening and tries to make soup outside if he sees it. He has his own adventures every Sunday and tries to make himself better than before. He has every won our thread 2 awards at the KCA 2011 and 2 more at the KCA 2012. You better watch yourself at all times because he even has an obsession with butter knives.

Nuts ~ Nuts the Grey Squirrel is very nuts. Literally, you must be nuts to be Googs's best friend. He loves to party and attacks people because he wants their nuts. Poor people. Anyways if Googs needs backup Nuts is right there. Nuts even saved Skootles from criminals once!

Lemon-Lime ~ Lemon-Lime the Tie Dyed Frog is the coolest member here! He loves to dance with the pretty girls and get funky with Googs & Gang. He loves to jump with his backwards leg.

Crazy ~ Crazy the Dodo is completely crazy! He is Googs's Ex-Facebook Creeper. When Crazy first came here he was stalking Googs and his buddies. Now they are all good friends and share laughs! We have been wondering if he is still that crazy stalker or not? He has had mental loss due to poison tacos.

Cookie ~ Cookie the Tree Kangaroo loves cookies. He will do anything to help his friends, even if that means danger. He sometimes has to go to Cookie Rehab.

Butterfinger- Butterfinger the Holland Lop Bunny is sure one mucher. He is always muching. As soon as he arrived he fit right in with Googs and friends. Googs even has him on speed dial so they can have that special butterfinger snack.

Boogey~ Boogey the Sifaka Lemur is very hyper! She loves to jump on people and even her friends. She likes to wear a Elf hat too! She was named after my kitten Boogey the Manx.

Leprechaun ~ Leprechaun the Badger loves to disappear and run around. He is a good friend but is hardly near.

Slopoke ~ Slopoke the Sloth is a tricky fellow. He likes to kinznap 'kinz just to have parties with them. He always lets them go though. He has a brother named Fastpoke.

Fastpoke ~ Fastpoke the Sloth is a fast 'kinz. He is very friendly and surprisingly likes nuts. His brother is Slopoke.

Spoiler: show

Tigerlily ~ Tigerlily the Petal Pup is very peppy. Well... only in the Spring and Summer time. She is ok with Fall but all of her children die for another year. She absoultly hates the Winter! When she is gone for awhile it means she went to Florida for awhile. Her best friend is Skootles.

Bambi ~ Bambi the Deer is a enviroment lover! She loves to be outside and help friends. She loves to help SugarPlum when she has a lot to do! Her best friend is Icee.

Octavia- Octavia the Peace Unicorn is Pastel's sister. She is the complete opposite of her sister! She loves to help others and loves Googs. She says she wishes she had a son like him

Princess Glimmer ~ Princess Glimmer the Glitzy Dragon sure is a pleasure around. NOT! She wants to take over this thread and make you all her servents. She hates Googs and Toast and want to throw them in a hole and bury them alive. She currently has two "slaves" Pooh and Banana Split. She is taking worse measures as 2012 has passed.

Taffy ~ Taffy the Pink Punch Cheeky Dog jumps off the walls! She loves sweets and will be your very best friend. She will live in your heart forever!

Wysteria ~ Wysteria the Brilliant Bandit loves to solve clues. If someone has gone missing she will go looking! She is also a cheerleader.

Spice ~ Spice the Pumpkin Pup just adds the spice to the Fall season. He makes the leaves change color and puts us all in the Halloween Mood! He is always planning for the next Fall.

Tastetherainbow ~ Tastetherainbow the Rainbow Zebra has all the girls with hoves staring. He is like stop looking at me but they just can't. He loves to make rainbows to put in the sky.

Tropicana ~ Tropicana the Tropical Island Pup loves to vacation! He is always trying to get the kinz leave to go on vacation. Look out for Summer 2012!!

Cupid ~ Cupid the Eluvant is full of love. She makes sure she spreads her love around so that everyone is in a good mood! She loves Valentine's Day and loves to dance!

Patrick ~ Patrick the Clover Cat loves the greenest of the Earth. He loves to see Spring arrive to get outside and play! He also likes to host Dinner Parties.

Bumble ~ Bumble the Snow Yeti sure is one to behold. Not only does he hang out with Googs but he is romantic! He hits on every female Yeti alive. He loves to bounce!

Noel ~ Noel the Patchy Pup loves to make crafts! She loves Christmas crafts the most! She is very sweet and all the pups love her!

Teacup ~ Teacup the Papillon is very loving. She wants you to make a spot in your heart for her. She likes to make fun of Silly but still be good pals with him.

Wintermint ~ Wintermint the Arctic Polar Bear loves adventure! That's why he came here! He loves to go out on a snowy day and just attack the wild!

Icee ~ Icee the Winter Fawn wants a coke! She just loves Coke and can always drink it. Icee loves the coldness of the winter and loves to build Snowfawns. Her best friend is Bambi.

Pooh ~ Pooh the Sun Bear loves to visit friends. Pooh is always having parties on WW with good friends. He loves to eat honey and is very sweet to all!

Sticks ~ Sticks the Springbok loves his sticks. If you need some for swords or even an campfire he will give it to you. He gets pretty hyper around friends. He loves Tacos. He is currently missing.

Toast ~ Toast the Gecko is crazy himself. He loves toast! He even got Googs on toast! He likes to party and loves evenings like 4th of July and New Year's Eve.

Scruffy ~ Scruffy the Labradoodle loves to jump and play. Get that ball out and get ready for Scruffy to chase it! Scruffy loves his black vest as well. His best friend is Teacup!

Bolt ~ Bolt the Bull Terrier is a superstar to these kinz! He helps them get on the computer. He was named after Bolt the movie and his best friend is Cocoharry.

Sweet-Treat ~ Sweet-Treat the Cotton Candy Pup loves to play. She is always eating candy and screaming. She loves ball wars and Valentine's Day. Can't you tell.

Swags- Swags the White Tiger is the bomb. He has girls chasing him all the time. He is always calm though. He loves to party and puts his Swag on.

Moustache ~ Moustache the Airedale Terrier loves to get hyper. He loves to run and chase other dogs. Him and McFuzz are close friends. Probably because they chase each other.

LilacBlossoms ~ LilacBlossoms the Blossom Sea Turtle is crazy. She chases Googs and eats his cheese. She is always in a ball war and screams all the time.

Pebbles ~ Pebbles the Darling Dino sure is a good dino. She found herself a good friend. Wysteria and her sometimes prank call Princess Glimmer. Pebbles has offered new kinz advice as well.

Sylvia~ Sylvia the Tuxedo Cat is a quite cat. She helps others and is nice to them. She fits in perfectly. Some believe she will rise high and do great in life! She was named after Sylvia the Manx kitten.

Ying-Yang- Ying-Yang the Charming Panda loves to ching chong. He is obsessed with Chineese food and Manga. What will he do in life? No one knows.

Rufus~ Rufus the Signature Camel sure likes to move to the beat. Dancing is his favorite sport. He always is doing the camel. On his free time he chases Clyde for fun!

* 2011- 2012 Cheeky Productions

Last edited by cheekyluver; 06-05-2012 at 12:58 PM.. Reason: Adding new pictures of the 'kinz! it will take a few weeks. Enjoy the new pictures. ;)
Old 06-15-2011, 05:53 PM   #4
Banned

Default Re: * Cheeky's Adventurous Kinz* The Grand Opening of a Picture thread about a bunch of crazy webkinz who want to be famous!

Notification List

So do you like what you have seen so far? Well now you can sign up on our Notification List. Now you can join either the Super Pmers or the Awesome Vmers! There is no limit to either list. When you sign up on either of these you wil be notified when there is a new story posted. So what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

This is the Super Pmers list. Remember there is no limit on this list. You will get a Pm when I post a new story.

1. Webkinzfan909
2.pandalover4ever
3.CatGirl81
4.Desty
5. Isabella1665
6. BlueDogFrog
7. peacemom
8.YOMCNUGGET
9. watatatow
10. Lazygal
11. Lolith
12. CLoud
13.Rye
14.Akoolaunt
15. Jude2221
16. gmcgary
17. COONYCOON
18. webkinzrock474
19. Suzuki108
20.kpk4803
21. ExtravaGANZa
22.CraftyReader
23.fuzythekoala
24. TigerDove
25. Dakotakinz
26. WI 50ish
27. DraftHorse1
28. Hooray101
29. KathyNew
30. Wenjun
31. MeAndSpencer
32. Luvzfrogs
33. Littlekozmo
34. Hitley
35. NatureLover
36. Adara111
37.Donpiplup
38. 11bloom11
39. Beth1775
40. Cupcake00497
41. Valleygram
42. Hannahseagle
43. Wetnose
44. Babs
45. Izzybella123
46. WebkinzMania44
47. Cosmic
48. Isabella123
49. MeganMar
50. Aikou
51. Sapphirecity
52.4McKenna
53. RabidFish

Welcome to the Awesome Vmers! This is where when I post a new story I will vm you. Join this list if you want to see vms. No limit.

4. Tarabella9
23. Dogfins
24. Elephant
25. BandyCoot01
26. Puppy Girl
27. Harriet
28. Kitten&puppyluv
29. Jennifer36
30.Snowpony
31. WackyZingoz211
32. Icypawz898
33. BalletLove(:
24. BennyBeagle
25. KayFookey
26. AquaHusky14

Home Viewers

The Home Viewers is a V.I.P list of members who dont usually comment on the updates but just enjoy reading them. Do you find yourself not commenting a lot? Well this is the list for you. What we do is PM you our Stories were you can read them and PM us back. You must be approved by Cheeky to get in. If something happens and stuff you will get in but if you come by a lot you wont get in.

Last edited by cheekyluver; 06-20-2012 at 03:53 PM..
Old 06-15-2011, 05:59 PM   #5
Banned

Default The Wonderous Stories of Cak!

Stories on Cak

On Cak I post a lot of stories basically updates.I have a few different schedules.

* Note: Due to the servers I have once again lost all the links. I will just put the page numbers beside them now.

☺School Year Schedule:

Friday ~ Story ( Usually a Introduction or a 6 to 7 picture)
Saturday ~ Story (Major huge story. Up to 12 pictures)
Sunday~ Googs Chat ( The Daily life Of Googs and Friends)

☻Summer Schedule or School Break Schedule

Sunday ~ Story ( Around 5 Pictures)
Monday ~ Random Pictures ( Usually 2 Pictures)

Tuesday ~ Story ( Introduction to the huge story that follows out in the week) Wednesday ~ Googs Chat ( Daily Life Of Googs and Friends)
Thursday ~ Story (More to Tuesday's Story) Friday ~ Story (Wrap up of the weekly story) Saturday ~ Blog

My First 100 Stories on this thread are called the Cheekier Updates. They were the stories that were ok but they were improving. These are the oldest Cheeky Productions. Notice ( They don't have links. When some posts were deleted all links were broken. I am working on getting those up)

One Part Stories. ( Links to not work.)

2. New Friends
8. Happy Summer/ Sneak Peek to Grandma's Adventure the end
13. Happy Anniversary!
15. Dct Reminder (No need for link.)
21. Important News 23. Happy 4th Of July Blog! (Same link as The Day Cheeky's House Stood Still Part 5) 27. Silly is a Daddy!!! 29. Flowers!
30. Meet River!
38. Look At This Awesome Place To Play!
41. Join Our Bubble! (:
43. A Not So Relaxin' Place
45. What a wonderful breakfast.
46. A Blue Adventure
49. Christmas In July!

Random Pictures! ( Links to Not work)

7. Random Picture 2
12. Random Picture 3
34. Random Pictures #4
42. Random Picture #5
50. Random Picture #6

Huge Several Part Stories! (Links do not work

New Webkinz (story 4,16,24)
Part 1, Part 2, Part 3

Field Day (Story 5,6,9 )
Part 1, Part 2, Part 3

The Day Cheeky's House Stood Still (Stories 10,14,17,18,19,20,22,25,26,28,42 )

Intro, Info, Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9

Timmy Turner! (Story 31,32,33)
Part 1, Part 2, Part 3

The Pups Day Out! ( Stories 35,36)

Part 1, Part 2

A True Terror ( Stories 40,47

Part 1, Part 2

GoogsChat
Googs Chat 1
Googs Chat 2
Nuts Chat: A Takeover!

Next are the Cheekiest Stories! These are the really juicy ones. Same as the other set I need to get these organized with links so I only have a couple currently.

Normal Stories ( Most have messed up links)

178. Omg a Camel!
179. GoogsChat: Nuts listening to Princess Glimmer's Conversation!
180. Sticks?
181. Princess Glimmer's Thread Domination Part 2
182. GoogsChat: Goodbye Mr. Beans!
183. Ball War Practice!
184. Patrick's Day!
185. GoogsChat: How to make this potion.
186. Meet Leprechaun!
187. The LM**O Group
188. Ooh More Kinz!
189. Princess Glimmer Strikes Again! Pg. 773
190. SugarPlum declares Cheeky Emergency! Pg. 778
191. GoogsChat: Goodbye Googs! Pg. 783
192. SugarPlum's missing! Pg. 794
193. Glimmer And Her Slaves Pg. 800
194. Welcome Fuzy, Ooey & Waddles Pg. 806
195. Easter Celebration Pg. 811
196. Happy Easter Pg.817
197. Princess Glimmer Thread Domination Part 3 Pg, 821
198. The Potion is almost done. Pg.831
199. 2012 Group Picture Pg.838
200. Oh no, 10 more kinz are gone/ Silly is mad! Pg. 844
201. GoogsChat: Now what? Pg. 850
202. No... Please... Stop. Part 1 Pg. 850
203. No... Please... Stop. Part 2 Pg. 850
204. The Rest Of Cheeky's Kinz! Pg. 850
205. The Rest Of Cheeky's Kinz! Pg. 851
206. This is bad! Pg.852
207. This is bad! Part 2 Pg. 855
208. This is bad! Part 3 Pg. 856
209. A really big disaster! Part 1 Pg. 856
210. A really big disaster! Part 2 Pg,857
211. A Really Big Disaster! Part 3 Pg. 861
212. A Really Big Disaster! Part 4 Pg. 862
213.Miss S has returned! Pg.867
214. A Horrifying Letter! Pg. 867
215. The Beginning of the End. Pg. 870
216. The Burndown! Part 1 Pg.876
217. The Burndown! Part 2 Pg,877
218. The Burndown! Part 3 Pg.879
219.Glimmer's Confession Pg.883
224.Happy Memorial Day! Pg. 899

Summer Fantasies:
220. Welcome Summer 2012 Pg.889
221. Welcome new kinz! (1) Pg. 889
222. The Pre-Summer Fantasies Survey! Pg. 894
225. Bath Time! Pg. 903
226. Balloon Fun! Pg.908
227. A Welcome Cookie Mystery! Part 1 Pg.913
228. A Welcome Cookie Mystery! Part 2 Pg,917
229. A Welcome Cookie Mystery! Part 3 Pg.922
230. A Welcome Cookie Mystery! Part 4 Pg,927
231. A Welcome Cookie Mystery! Part 5 Pg.932
232. Welcome New 'Kinz! 1 Pg.938
233. Happy Birthday Scruffy! Pg. 943
234. A Very Random Summer Country Day! Pg. 950
235. Happy Birthday Tropicana! Pg. 957
236. Ball War 2012 Polls. Pg.962
237. Night Time Fun! Pg. 962
238. Happy Birthday McFuzz! Pg.969
241. Cak's 1st Anniversary! Pg. 996
242. Ball Wars 2012: Introduction Pg. 1002
243. Ball Wars 2012: Level 1 Part 1 Pg. 1009
244. Ball Wars 2012: Level 1 Part 2 Pg. 1009
245. Ball Wars 2012: Level 1 Review! Pg.1016
246. Ball Wars 2012: Level 2 Part 1 Pg. 1023
247. Ball Wars 2012: Level 2 Part 2 Pg.1023
248. Ball Wars 2012: Level 2 Review! Pg.1029

Cak Reruns!
223. A Surprise 2
Pg. 896
239. Ball War 2011 1 &2 ( Field Day) Pg.977

240. Ball Wars 2011 Part 3 ( Field Day) Pg, 989

Weekend Planners!~

3/30- 4/1
4/4- 4/9 ~ Page 790

Last edited by cheekyluver; 06-20-2012 at 04:48 PM.. Reason: Adding yet another wonderous story.
Old 06-15-2011, 06:03 PM   #6
Banned

Default Collabs, Awards and Cheeky Tunes.

Collabs, Awards, and Cheeky Tunes.

We have only one collab that happened on another thread.

It was a update on Blythe & The Kinz (Old thread) that had Googs and Bloogs in it. Four updates in total.
Part 1
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l#post23772982
Part 2
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l#post23775440
Part 3
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l#post23775612

Part 4
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l#post23775740

In 2011 we got some awards from the Kinz Choice Awards. They mean a lot and love to honor them.

Googs for most in trouble 2011

Googs for most random kinz 2011

KCA 2012

☺ Most Creative 'Kinz 2012 ~ Princess Glimmer

☺Favorite 'Kinz 2012 ~ Googs

Every so often one of the kinz release a tune called a Cheeky Tune.
* Note- Once I find links I will post the pictures too!

Moves Like Googster - September 2011
Googs sings about moving like him and doing the things he does.

Cookie Rock Anthem - October 2011
Cookie sings about Cookie Rockin' with him.

I Eat My Beans And I Know It- November 2011
Mr. Beans shows you some beans and sings about eating them.

The Monkey Who Proposed- February 2012
SugarPlum sings about Silly and her.

Songs written for us!
Both of these songs have been written for us by GreenGal17. Enjoy.

I Want A Googs Like Cheeky's Googs For Christmas!
by GreenGal17

I want a googs like cheeky's goog for christmas!
Only one like cheeky's goog will do!
Don't want a silly
or Nuts who cannot sneeze!
I want a googs like Cheeky's goog that really enjoys cheese!
I want a googs like Cheeky’s goog for christmas!
I don’t think cheekyluver will mind, do you?
He won’t have to worry about lonely lonely googs!
Because waiting for my googs will be the only Stoogs the Googs!
I can see me now on Christmas morning
Creeping down the stairs.
Oh what joy and what surprise
When I open up my eyes to see a
Googles hero standing there!
I want a goog like Cheeky’s googs for Christmas!
Only one like Cheeky’s goog will do!
Don’t wanna Moonberry
No TastetheRainbow for me
I want a googs like cheeky’s goog so bring one, please, for me!
And I know that googs will want to see me too!
Mooshake says that Googs is enough trouble on his own!
But Apple will applaud me for all the effort that I’ve shown!
I will keep him in my room with lots of Webbies, too.
I’d feed him there and play with him there and listen to him go “MOO!”
I can see me now on Christmas morning
Creeping down the stairs.
Oh what joy and what surprise
When I open up my eyes to see a
Googles hero standing there!
I want a goog like Cheeky’s googs for Christmas!
Only one like Cheeky’s goog will do!
Don’t wanna Moonberry
No TastetheRainbow for me
I want a googs like cheeky’s goog so bring one, please, for me!
And I know that googs will want to see me too!

Googs (Googs’ Theme Song) Written by GreenGal17

Googs Googs Gotta Get down with Googs
Everybody's looking forward to being with Googs!
When Googs’ in the room, put your hands in the air!
Wave ‘em around like you just don’t care!
Googs loves cheese more then everybody around!
More than Nuts, Mooshake, and everybody in town!
He likes more cheese than you can see,
Cheddar mozzarella gouda blue swiss and brie!
The most trouble making kinz award he shall win
While spinning around on his sit ‘n’ spin!
He’s so awesome so he has this song!
And now everybody, please sing along!
Googs likes to party, as you might see.
He can party even harder than Agent P!
He’s rockin Cheeky’s thread harder than you can
When it comes to being awesome, he’s your man!
Even though he has no hands!

Last edited by cheekyluver; 06-05-2012 at 01:16 PM..
Old 06-15-2011, 07:30 PM   #7
Banned

Default Lovely Graphics Made for us

Graphics Made by Cak fans. (:

A Birthday Banner made by 05. (:

'Kinz from other friends cheering Googs on!

Quotes from viewers.
This was originally posted by Webberlily on my profile.
Quote:
I like that the twists and turns are always unexpected... I like that your webbies have such short attention spans. When they are on a bad path, they get so easily distracted.
I like your photos and your dialogues.

Last edited by cheekyluver; 06-14-2012 at 08:15 AM..
Old 06-15-2011, 07:31 PM   #8
Thunderpaw! SkyClan!
Webkinz :)

kittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roost

Default Re: * Cheeky's Adventurous Kinz* The Grand Opening of a Picture thread about a bunch of crazy webkinz who want to be famous!

Hi. Can't wait 4 your amazing stories!!!! I luv this.
kittycaty is offline Female
Old 06-15-2011, 10:23 PM   #9
Banned

June 15th 2011
Surprise!

"Hey have you seen the Googles?" said Moonberry. "Actually no for once I haven't! said Starburst! "I be they are in trouble!" exclaimed Moonberry! "Lets look!,said Starburst. "Great Idea!" said Moonberry!

"Why hello there Starburst!, exclaimed Apple,"What's wrong?" "We can't find Googs and Bloogs!" Starburst said, "Have you seen them?" "Nope but have you tried these Ice Cubes?" said Apple," They are great!" "I will have to try them!", said Starburst, "Thanks!"
'Hey Twilight!" Moonberry said triedly, "Have you seen Googs or Bloogs?" 'Nope not today but this spray smells wonderful!" "Thanks!

"TastetheRainbow!, said Starburst, "Have you seen Bloogs or Googs?" "Nope I will tell you if I do." "Thanks!
"Moonberry!, Said Emma!,"I am glad your here! Have you seen Googs he was susposed to help me plan graphics out!" "Nope I was just about to ask you the same thing. Come to the office later to talk about it." "Ok!"

"Mooshake have you seen Bloogs or Googs?" "Nope!" "Please tell us if you do!" "Ok see you later."
"I hope we find them," "We will." "SURPRISE!" "Whats this?" 'Thanks for being our main webkinz and editor we really enjoy that!" "Awh thanks!" "No thanks needed us Googs are all you need." "And gifts!" "Woah batteries and body spray!" "Thanks Apple for the Ice Cubes!" "Your Welcome!"
Hugs all around!

THE END!

*2011 Cheeky Productions!

Last edited by cheekyluver; 06-15-2011 at 10:47 PM..
Old 06-15-2011, 11:18 PM   #10
Banned
webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!
webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!

Extremely cute! I love how they're peeking out in the story
Closed

Tags
000000005 was here!, 2cheerios was here, 5 star thread!, a blue-dog-frog was here, awesome! -steph, ayla summers is perfect., b kind!, best thread ever!!!!!, desty loves this!, epic taco sauce, googs was here. ♥, great thread!, happyface!, hooray101 was here!, i love my webbies! <3, pengu approved, sarah was here <3, skullnbows17 got tagged!, spidey was here, strawberry!, tarabella9 was here!, this is kittycaty fave, this thread rocks! :), webkinzfan909 was here!, wolfie wuvs this thread!