Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2010, 05:27 PM   #12521
Emma
Webkinz :)

emscales wows us all with wonderemscales wows us all with wonderemscales wows us all with wonderemscales wows us all with wonderemscales wows us all with wonderemscales wows us all with wonderemscales wows us all with wonderemscales wows us all with wonderemscales wows us all with wonderemscales wows us all with wonder

Default Re: ♦ Kat and the Webkinz ♦ <Entertaining WI Members in a 3-in-1 Thread, One Meow at a Time> Contains 10,000+ Pictures! Updated Weekly, So Check By Often!

HAPPY BDAY SOPHIE!! Have some Mickey D Fries!

Click the image to open in full size.

Lol not my best work but their ok.
emscales is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2010, 06:06 PM   #12522
Gifted

SmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: ♦ Kat and the Webkinz ♦ <Entertaining WI Members in a 3-in-1 Thread, One Meow at a Time> Contains 10,000+ Pictures! Updated Weekly, So Check By Often!

Happy Late Birthday, Sophie! You have the same b-day as my little brother!
SmileySarah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 06:29 PM   #12523
ill make you feel
Gifted

Blackie_Lab2003 is sweet stuff
Blackie_Lab2003 is sweet stuffBlackie_Lab2003 is sweet stuffBlackie_Lab2003 is sweet stuffBlackie_Lab2003 is sweet stuffBlackie_Lab2003 is sweet stuffBlackie_Lab2003 is sweet stuff

BLOG ENTRY!
Squirrels are Taking Over the World! (and Other Nonsense)

>$Key$<
Teal = Kat
Purple = Patricia

So a bunch of stuff happened recently.

First...a firefly hung out in my house. I wanted to get a pic of it glowing with Burbank but it ESCAPED!!!!

But first Patricia wants to show you guys some pictures.

Hi guys! This is a picture of me.

And here's some new observations of mine...

THERE WERE 4 BILLION SQUIRRELS RUNNING AROUND IN KAT'S BACKYARD A WHILE AGO! LOOK AT THEM!
THERE WERE AT LEAST 7!

We went to Kat's mom and she said they were a litter of squirrels learning how to gather food. Squirrels have two litters every year. Their parents are gonna have another litter later this summer. I'm so excited!

Alright. And me and Monroe made a discovery too. We were just on PhotoBucket...

And we saw that an account was on the suggested list from where you type in stuff. We don't know how it works...but whatever.

And yeah...

SQUIRRELS!

<3
-Kat and the Webkinz

© 2010 Black Labrador Retriever Productions

Blackie_Lab2003 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 06:35 PM   #12524
Emma

emscales wows us all with wonderemscales wows us all with wonderemscales wows us all with wonderemscales wows us all with wonderemscales wows us all with wonderemscales wows us all with wonderemscales wows us all with wonderemscales wows us all with wonderemscales wows us all with wonderemscales wows us all with wonder

OOH SQUIRRELS!!!
emscales is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 07:03 PM   #12525
ill make you feel
Gifted

Blackie_Lab2003 is sweet stuff
Blackie_Lab2003 is sweet stuffBlackie_Lab2003 is sweet stuffBlackie_Lab2003 is sweet stuffBlackie_Lab2003 is sweet stuffBlackie_Lab2003 is sweet stuffBlackie_Lab2003 is sweet stuff

A Mini Picture Story!
Slushies? Fireworks? It's the 4th of July!

Yeah I didn't know what else to call this.
Gonna post this...then 3 picture stories some other time this weekend.

Wait a second...I took this on July 3. Oh well. XD

Look! It's Riley! And we're at 7/11!

WE MADE A SLURPEE! <3

Then we went to the Dollar Store.

Then we went to the mall and had some lunch.

Then me and my friend saw The Last Airbender in 3-D (and of course Riley came along).
(If you're planning on seeing this movie, there's no point in seeing it in 3-D because there's no difference...)

And now we (including my friend) will watch fireworks!

Random Last Airbender Toy in my bag! Which I have no clue how to use.
And Riley will be hangin' out in mah bag.

COTTON CANDY!

FIREWORKS!
I took over 100 pics of them but I picked the ones that looked the most firework-ey.

When we went to the Dollar Store I got a York Peppermint Patty.
Does anybody remember, "When I bite into a Krabby Mint Patty, I think about money...and lots of it! *laugh*" - Mr. Krabs. No? Ah that was the best commercial ever.

And here's Monroe wearing 3-D glasses?

<3
-Kat and the Webkinz

© 2010 Black Labrador Retriever Productions

Last edited by Blackie_Lab2003; 07-24-2010 at 02:55 PM..
Blackie_Lab2003 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 07:07 PM   #12526
carry on.
Gifted

coolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roost

Coolio updates, Kat!

Last edited by coolio101; 07-17-2010 at 07:59 AM..
coolio101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 08:18 PM   #12527
UMBO

cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine
cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine

Awesome updates, Kat! And happy belated birthday to Sophie!
cinnabon138 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 09:15 PM   #12528

MixedCelery has a brilliant futureMixedCelery has a brilliant futureMixedCelery has a brilliant futureMixedCelery has a brilliant futureMixedCelery has a brilliant future

Awesome updates!
Pretty Fireworks! ^o^
MixedCelery is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 06:06 AM   #12529
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

LOL! Great updates, Kat! 7 squirrels? Wow. There's this squirrel in one of my big pine trees that comes down every now and then to stuff his face with cotton from an old couch pillow thing at the bottom of the tree. He's SO cute! Oh, and the fireworks are so cool!
tinybluesmiley is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 08:46 AM   #12530
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Love the updates! The pictures of fireworks were so cool! When I went to see fireworks, I forgot my camera so I had to take it with my lousy phone camera And nice slurpee haha And seven squirrels?!?!? Oh my gosh
webkinz005 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
200 updates? awesome!, amazing :] <3 maddie, amazing! ---carmen, amazing!-smile2427, awesome pics!, awesomest thread eva!!!, awzum!!!!~ music~, barkin' lobsters ♥, best plushie pics 08, best thread ever!!, cute pics!, cute webkinz, edible paper! -music, future use~meerkat, gorrilla got a tag, great~shooting star, hayley luffs "rover" :), hi gummy!!!, hungry hungry hippos!, i love this thread!, it's just kat-tastic!, kat is back! :) -emzy, kat is back!-hayley, kat is my wi bestie! :), kat keeps on comin! -emma, kat-tastic!-kat, katie can't wait!!, katkinz, katnap your back!!!, kats back! ~cassidy~, keep on rockin wi, keep rockin' kat!~meerkat, lacey rox- katie, lemonpet saslgirjlas, lol lol lol, love it kat! ~lilly, loved ♥ it so so so much, luv this thread!-smilez, lynzerroxursox was here, muzickittenz loves pics!, muzickittenz loves thread, my cow loves this thread!, nice job kat!!! z, nice job!, nicole my favorite!, orangie ♥'s ur thread!, shuffle&&amelia, smilez is a fan!!!!, squirrel webkinz? lol, swags wuz here..., this thread rocks! 7101mk, what wild webkinz ♥, whoo hoo kat!, yay more randomness!, yay! more awesomeness!, yay! new kat thread!, yeah! new!`swags/sarah, yis thread rocks!!!, you rock kat, you rock kat gorrilla, you rock kat! - carmen, you rock kat~alyson93