Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2018, 10:13 PM   #17841
ill make you feel
Gifted

Blackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshine
Blackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by Queen of Sheba
Glad to hear!

Patiently waiting........
Thank you!!

Y’all are VERY patient...but it’s coming...and it’s awesome.

(i have to clean my stinkin room to take pictures for the update related to it though)
Blackie_Lab2003 is online now Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2018, 11:46 AM   #17842
I'm A Star Wars
Webkinz :)

Luv_Kinz2005 is glitter coveredLuv_Kinz2005 is glitter coveredLuv_Kinz2005 is glitter covered
Luv_Kinz2005 is glitter coveredLuv_Kinz2005 is glitter coveredLuv_Kinz2005 is glitter coveredLuv_Kinz2005 is glitter coveredLuv_Kinz2005 is glitter coveredLuv_Kinz2005 is glitter coveredLuv_Kinz2005 is glitter coveredLuv_Kinz2005 is glitter coveredLuv_Kinz2005 is glitter coveredLuv_Kinz2005 is glitter coveredLuv_Kinz2005 is glitter coveredLuv_Kinz2005 is glitter coveredLuv_Kinz2005 is glitter covered

Default Re: ☼ ♥ A Noteworthy and Plush-tastic Story of My Life ♥ : The Adventures of ♦ Kat and the Webkinz ♦ ☼ <Entertaining WI Members in a 3-in-1 Thread, One Meow at a Time> Contains 18,000+ Pictures and 1,000+ Updates with More Coming!

I am so excited!!!!1
Luv_Kinz2005 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 10:16 AM   #17843
ill make you feel
Gifted

Blackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by PurpleGirl2005
Glad u enjoyed it! How can my pictures get visible again? Let me know what website u are gonna use with ur pictures.
I can only think of logging into your PB acct, copying links, going to each link and downloading each picture so you remember the order and then uploading each picture again on another hosting website or something.

I’m doing it VERY differently for this new project. And re-uploading is going to take me FOREVER but it makes sense for what I’m doing next. The first few updates for my new thing are ALMOST ready! Let me piece it all together and I’ll tell you what’s going on. It’s very different but very exciting. You’ll see!!!
Old 03-08-2018, 06:42 PM   #17844
ill make you feel
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Luv_Kinz2005
Oh Kat! You are so sweet! Can't wait till November!
Ah thank you!!! <3

aaah getting so close to finishing the big project!!
Old 03-19-2018, 06:39 AM   #17845
ill make you feel
Gifted

The big project (or should I call it...the reboot!) is just a few final touches away from being done!!!! It comes with 5 new updates, 3 of them being picture stories. Once I sit down 2 or 3 more times it’s gonna be ready!!!
Old 03-21-2018, 01:08 AM   #17846
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: ☼ ♥ A Noteworthy and Plush-tastic Story of My Life ♥ : The Adventures of ♦ Kat and the Webkinz ♦ ☼ <Entertaining WI Members in a 3-in-1 Thread, One Meow at a Time> Contains 18,000+ Pictures and 1,000+ Updates with More Coming!

View Post Originally Posted by Blackie_Lab2003
The big project (or should I call it...the reboot!) is just a few final touches away from being done!!!! It comes with 5 new updates, 3 of them being picture stories. Once I sit down 2 or 3 more times it’s gonna be ready!!!

Sounds exciting!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 07:06 PM   #17847
I'm A Star Wars

Luv_Kinz2005 is glitter coveredLuv_Kinz2005 is glitter coveredLuv_Kinz2005 is glitter covered
Luv_Kinz2005 is glitter coveredLuv_Kinz2005 is glitter coveredLuv_Kinz2005 is glitter coveredLuv_Kinz2005 is glitter coveredLuv_Kinz2005 is glitter coveredLuv_Kinz2005 is glitter coveredLuv_Kinz2005 is glitter coveredLuv_Kinz2005 is glitter coveredLuv_Kinz2005 is glitter coveredLuv_Kinz2005 is glitter coveredLuv_Kinz2005 is glitter coveredLuv_Kinz2005 is glitter coveredLuv_Kinz2005 is glitter covered

Okay! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luv_Kinz2005 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 02:50 PM   #17848
ill make you feel
Gifted

Dearest Readers,

It's been a hot minute since I've posted a REAL update (/picture story), huh? And by "hot minute," I mean good couple of YEARS.

It's not that I lost interest in picture threading, I just didn't have the time for it or the energy!

But now I have a liiiittle bit of more time to put in effort. But here's the thing: I don't really want to post to WI anymore. It's just not efficient, plus no one's really here anymore to read the stories. Also, when I want to show up what I put my life into, it's a little weird to send a Webkinz Insider link. Then, there's my constant anxiety of WI not being around anymore one day. Like, websites cost money to keep up, so I fear one day that the administrators won't be able to afford WI anymore and aaaaaaalllll my work will go dooooown to the Internet abyss of lost posts.

So…"Kat and the Webkinz" will be no more.

BUT!!! It's not going away! Well, from WI it is. But it's not leaving the Internet.

WE'RE MOVING AND UPGRADING!!!!!!

I've taken all the old KATW updates (picture stories, blog entries, EVERYTHING from this thread) and I've combined them with another virtual pet blog. That resulted in a BRAND NEW blog (on a very popular blogging platform owned by a BIG company so there's no fear of it suddenly going down). Currently, the blog is following a timeline where I review all my old content (with some new updates mixed in between). So, anyone who hasn't read KATW has a chance to read and catch up. (It hasn't reached KATW updates yet, but it will get there in an easy-to-follow format.)

So, I won't be updating here, unfortunately. But the good news is…there's three new picture stories on this place's new home on another website!

I know I'm not allowed to share what the new place is, but y'all are smart, y'all know how to work a Google.

So, I've basically got all the old updates copied and ready to be touched up (aka fix all those darn PhotoBucket links) and re-posted into the timeline. That means, I may take time to reply to all of the last comments, but I'm going to let this thread close down after a while.

Thank you all for supporting me this whole time. It was a pleasure making updates for y'all. <3

Hopefully I'll see y'all around online!

<3
-Kat
Old 04-09-2018, 08:10 AM   #17849
ill make you feel
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Queen of Sheba
Looking forward to your next update!
Thank you! <3 I love all you readers so very much!!!
Old 04-14-2018, 03:31 PM   #17850
Call me Purple or S

PurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be true
PurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be true

Oh ok Going to miss you!
PurpleGirl2005 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
200 updates? awesome!, amazing :] <3 maddie, amazing! ---carmen, amazing!-smile2427, awesome pics!, awesomest thread eva!!!, awzum!!!!~ music~, barkin' lobsters ♥, best plushie pics 08, best thread ever!!, cute pics!, cute webkinz, edible paper! -music, future use~meerkat, gorrilla got a tag, great~shooting star, hayley luffs "rover" :), hi gummy!!!, hungry hungry hippos!, i love this thread!, it's just kat-tastic!, kat is back! :) -emzy, kat is back!-hayley, kat is my wi bestie! :), kat keeps on comin! -emma, kat-tastic!-kat, katie can't wait!!, katkinz, katnap your back!!!, kats back! ~cassidy~, keep on rockin wi, keep rockin' kat!~meerkat, lacey rox- katie, lemonpet saslgirjlas, lol lol lol, love it kat! ~lilly, loved ♥ it so so so much, luv this thread!-smilez, lynzerroxursox was here, muzickittenz loves pics!, muzickittenz loves thread, my cow loves this thread!, nice job kat!!! z, nice job!, nicole my favorite!, orangie ♥'s ur thread!, shuffle&&amelia, smilez is a fan!!!!, squirrel webkinz? lol, swags wuz here..., this thread rocks! 7101mk, what wild webkinz ♥, whoo hoo kat!, yay more randomness!, yay! more awesomeness!, yay! new kat thread!, yeah! new!`swags/sarah, yis thread rocks!!!, you rock kat, you rock kat gorrilla, you rock kat! - carmen, you rock kat~alyson93