Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2011, 01:07 PM   #201
dude this is SICK
Webkinz :)

onlychild1999 is a creator of wonder
onlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonder

Default Re: ~{~It's Party Time With Sierra And The Kinz!~}~ We're back and better than ever! 10-5-2011 "Shasta Can Deride Me, Plus Some Updates" Is Now Up!

Thanks! You RAWK!

Last edited by onlychild1999; 05-29-2012 at 05:00 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2011, 01:15 PM   #202
D.E.F.Y. Gravity <
Gifted

kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: ~{~It's Party Time With Sierra And The Kinz!~}~ We're back and better than ever! 10-5-2011 "Shasta Can Deride Me, Plus Some Updates" Is Now Up!

Can't wait for the update!
kiki6500 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2011, 02:25 PM   #203
dude this is SICK

onlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonder

Thanks!
Old 05-28-2012, 10:07 AM   #204

cbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truth
cbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truth

Reopened per request.
cbjhockey is offline Female
Old 05-28-2012, 10:09 AM   #205
dude this is SICK

Thank you very much.
Old 05-30-2012, 09:36 PM   #206
dude this is SICK

Default Re: ☆Sierra’s Slightly Sarcastic Webkinz ☆ Where Chipmunks Love Cartoon Characters, Dogs Rock Out, and Rules Are Broken ☆ Starring Your Not-So-Average Girl and 51 Webkinz ☆

Everything’s More Fun When It’s Secret
Part 1 of 2

“I can’t believe it’s already summer!” exclaimed Mark Owen. “It seems like the school year flew by.”
Click the image to open in full size.

“I agree,” Candy said. “And I think we should do something to celebrate.”

“That’s a great idea,” Chloe began. “What should we do, though?

“A PARTY!” exclaimed Sugar, who could never turn down the chance to party hard.

“Uh, guys? Will Sierra really allow us to have a party after how crazy our last one went?” Bubba questioned.

“Of course! It wasn’t that bad,” Angela pointed out.

“Um, Angie?” Sugar began. “We trashed her room and almost destroyed every electronic in the house.”

Mandy sighed. “We can’t have another party, you guys. Not only would Sierra never allow it after how crazy our last one went, but when she does say we can’t have one you’ll probably just go behind her back and throw a party anyways!”

“Exactly. That’s why we don’t tell her!” Chloe exclaimed.

“Is this really a good idea? Seriously, what if she finds out?” Mandy said.

Wanda rolled her eyes. “She’ll never find out, Mandy. Chill.”

“Yeah,” Mark Owen agreed. “We’ll be fine.”

“You guys! We can’t do this! Talk about losing her trust forever,” Mandy said, growing more frustrated with the other 'Kinz.

“Please, Mandy! You don’t even have to attend,” Shasta begged. “Just promise you’ll keep it a secret from Sierra.”

“Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!” Sugar pouted.

Mandy sighed, irritated. “Fine. Just don’t come crying for me when you get into trouble.”

A huge grin came upon Sugar’s face. She attacked Mandy, hugging her tight.

“Please don’t attack me, thank you very much,” Mandy sighed.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you!” Sugar squealed.

So Sugar gathered a group of ‘Kinz and they began planning.
Old 05-30-2012, 10:19 PM   #207
dude this is SICK

Default Re: ☆Sierra’s Slightly Sarcastic Webkinz ☆ Where Chipmunks Love Cartoon Characters, Dogs Rock Out, and Rules Are Broken ☆ Starring Your Not-So-Average Girl and 51 Webkinz ☆ Last Updated 5/30/2012 ☆

Everything’s More Fun When It’s Secret
Part 2 of 2

Mark Owen grabbed a sheet of paper.

“Let’s make a poster advertising the party,” Mark began. “It will help notify lots of ‘Kinz so they can attend.”

---

“What about this one?” I asked Clareli. She was getting my assistance in picking an accessory.

“Too small!” she shouted, giggling.

I looked around, and noticed a spotted bracelet.
“What about this one?”
(and that awkward lump in the bottom right corner is my arm or leg XD)

She tried it on, and it fit her perfectly!

“This is SO AWESOME!” Clare exclaimed, striking a pose.

We both laughed.

---

“All done!” Mark Owen said gleefully, holding the poster for the upcoming party he made.

It highlighted all the features of the party, and had decorations to make it more appealing.

“It’s really nice, I like it!” Shasta spoke.

“Yeah,” Sugar agreed. “You did a good job!”

“It is nice,” Wanda began. “But how are we going to pass it around without Sierra knowing?”

The End!
Old 05-31-2012, 09:41 AM   #208
dude this is SICK

Sneaking Around is Hard, Especially With Sierra Involved
Part 1 of 1

“Hey! Jessie! We’re having a party tomorrow, wanna come?” Shasta asked her friend. “Just don’t tell Sierra.”

“Sure,” the monkey replied. “I can never turn down a chance to party!”

“Awesome! Here’s a poster, make sure you keep it secret from Sierra. She can’t know about this party!” Shasta said, handing a copy of Mark Owen’s poster to Jessica.

“Okay,” Jessica said, excited. “I’ll see you tomorrow!”

---

The group of party-planning ‘Kinz gathered and went through their list.

“Okay, we’ve told everyone but Chelsie and Vicci about the party,” Sugar said. “Anyone want to go be the one to inform them?”

Wanda volunteered, raising a paw.

“Perfect!” Sugar exclaimed. “Here’s a poster for them.”

So Wanda walked over to the two girls with a poster in her paws.

She glanced around, making sure there were only Webkinz in the room, and then handed Chelsie and Victoria the poster.

“Me and some of the ‘Kinz are having a party, which is a secret we’re keeping from Sierra, tomorrow. Hope you can attend!” Wanda said with glee.

“Of course we’ll be there!” Chelsie said happily. “It’s sure to be fun!”

“Awesome!” Wanda said, and then she began heading back to the group of party planners.

---

“That’s everyone! Now we can start planning!” Mark Owen joyfully said.

“Um, no we can’t,” Angela began. “Sierra’s right over there.”

The ‘Kinz looked, and saw me talking with Mandy and Chocolate.

“Plus, we don’t need more planning. We’re already practically finished.”

“Well, yeah,” Mark Owen said. “I guess you’re right.”

“Well, what’s next?” Shasta questioned

“Now,” Wanda said. “We just need to keep this a secret.”

The End!

Last edited by onlychild1999; 06-01-2012 at 02:45 PM..
Old 06-01-2012, 02:30 PM   #209
prncsstefy

GlitterGirl54 has a reputation beyond reputeGlitterGirl54 has a reputation beyond reputeGlitterGirl54 has a reputation beyond reputeGlitterGirl54 has a reputation beyond reputeGlitterGirl54 has a reputation beyond reputeGlitterGirl54 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: ☆Sierra’s Slightly Sarcastic Webkinz ☆ Where Chipmunks Love Cartoon Characters, Dogs Rock Out, and Rules Are Broken ☆ Starring Your Not-So-Average Girl and 51 Webkinz ☆ Last Updated 5/31/2012 ☆

Hey! It's Glitter from the MLP fan club! This is a super cute thread, please add me to the VM List!
GlitterGirl54 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2012, 02:47 PM   #210
dude this is SICK

Default Re: ☆Sierra’s Slightly Sarcastic Webkinz ☆ Where Chipmunks Love Cartoon Characters, Dogs Rock Out, and Rules Are Broken ☆ Starring Your Not-So-Average Girl and 51 Webkinz ☆ Last Updated 5/31/2012 ☆

View Post Originally Posted by GlitterGirl54
Hey! It's Glitter from the MLP fan club! This is a super cute thread, please add me to the VM List!
Aww, thank you so much! (:

---

Hey, it's Shasta sneaking on here.
I'll be taking some pictures at the secret party tonight, and I'll post a blog entry about it. (:
So that'll give you a little something to look forward to.

xox,
Shasta

Last edited by onlychild1999; 06-01-2012 at 02:51 PM..
Closed

Tags
awesome onlychild! <dog, awesome pix!-goobie28, awsum~music~, cute! ~swags/sarah, epic brohoof, goobie28 was here, holy taco pies!, i luv it!-smilez, i wish you were here♥, non-baths make you clean, onlychild1999 was here!, onlychildroxmysox!, thanks for the ♥ - sierra, the typer, uber cute!, webbitorific!-smileysarah